Note that another hotfix should be deployed tomorrow.
- Prime of Life: The state will no longer be removed by spells with MP cost.
- Map: The “Haven World” token will correctly display on the map.
- Avatars: It will be possible to change your avatar in the guild interface.
- Quest “complete a dungeon”: Will now offer guild points for all dungeons.
- Guild Points gain: Will now be shown in the chat.
- Completing training of a guild bonus: Will now be shown in the chat.
- Bonuses: Will now display correctly.
- Bonta: Using a Drago-Express to Kara will bring you to the right location.
- Grandmeow's House: Will be available again.
- Guild Door: Becomes tradable.
- Kwoac's Leg: The resists bonus will apply correctly.