July 04, 2013, 17:40:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.25 - 05.07.2013
- Monsters: A bug preventing monsters from being planted in some Haven Worlds has been fixed.
- Guild Door: All members of a same guild will now be able to open and close a guild door.
- Combat: Placing a building on a combat will only stop this one if it was taking place right under the building, and no longer in an area around.
- Decorations: They can now be moved by the player who placed it or any member of his guild with Haven World management rights.
- We implemented a limitation to the reproduction rate of monsters in a same area in order to limit uncontrollable overpopulation.