posté August 26, 2013, 16:00:00 | #1
A Game of Thwones

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2008-06-02
posté August 26, 2013, 16:01:41 | #2
woot!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-05
posté August 26, 2013, 16:15:51 | #3

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 16:00) *
Weapons with damage bonus to all elements (+X% Damage): For more coherence, non-elementary damage of these weapons will now be Chromatic.
Does this mean that weapons that provide bonus to general damage (Maka weapons, The Bloodthirsty, etc.) will hit chromatic when used in combat?

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté August 26, 2013, 16:34:11 | #4

Character deletion: In order to improve the security of your accounts, upon deletion of a character you will now be asked to type your secret answer.
Holy crap yes. Thank you.

Ecosystem reset: All ecosystem and mines will have to be reset during the maintenance.
Holy crap NO. No. Just not again. COME ON at least give us some bombs as a compensation.

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté August 26, 2013, 16:35:08 | #5

Quote (Szega @ 26 August 2013 16:15) *

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 16:00) *
Weapons with damage bonus to all elements (+X% Damage): For more coherence, non-elementary damage of these weapons will now be Chromatic.
Does this mean that weapons that provide bonus to general damage (Maka weapons, The Bloodthirsty, etc.) will hit chromatic when used in combat?

Correct. The damage of these weapons will now be Chromatic, and be of the element matching your higher mastery.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2009-02-05
posté August 26, 2013, 16:36:06 | #6
What do you mean by chromatic damage?

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté August 26, 2013, 16:37:58 | #7

• Character deletion: In order to improve the security of your accounts, upon deletion of a character you will now be asked to type your secret answer.
  • Character “follow”: You will now be able to follow another character automatically by right clicking on him and selecting the option that will appear in the circle menu.
  • Server restrictions:
German accounts will now have access to Remington
Some nice improvements happening.

posté August 26, 2013, 16:41:31 | #8

Quote (TheFinalOfYourAss @ 26 August 2013 16:36) *

As explained above, Chromatic damages will always take your highest mastery into account.

If you hit with a weapon with Chromatic damage, and your highest mastery is fire, the damage of this weapon will receive your fire bonus and be compared to the fire resistance of your opponent.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-05
posté August 26, 2013, 16:46:02 | #9

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 16:35) *
Correct. The damage of these weapons will now be Chromatic, and be of the element matching your higher mastery.
I don't know what exactly coherence means here, but I liked having a weapon not matching my highest element. It provided decent base damage in another element to fall back to against opponents with high resist in my main element. It is not necessarily a bad change, but they always say they try to steer things toward multi-elementing. Guess this move is not one of them.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté August 26, 2013, 16:52:06 | #10

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 16:41) *

Quote (TheFinalOfYourAss @ 26 August 2013 16:36) *

As explained above, Chromatic damages will always take your highest mastery into account.

If you hit with a weapon with Chromatic damage, and your highest mastery is fire, the damage of this weapon will receive your fire bonus and be compared to the fire resistance of your opponent.
Which version of Chromatic are we dealing with, the pure dmg in an element, pure dmg and general dmg or pure dmg and heal?

Tests from sadi show only pure dmg gets used when doing heals

posté August 26, 2013, 16:52:27 | #11
Here's an addition to the Changelog:
  • Larduous Set recipes: will be rebalanced as follows:
    • Larduous Hat: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Unbreakable Thread (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Helmet (instead of 70), 15x Royal Blibli Helmet (instead of 40), 100x Skull (instead of 300).
    • Larduous Boots: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Blinding Dye (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Boots (instead of 105), 30x Stuffold Boots (instead of 105), 10x Skellington (instead of 35).
    • Larduous Epaulettes: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Armored Support (instead of 20), 30x Blibli Epaulettes (instead of 70), 10x Icehorn Epaulettes (instead of 35), 100x Scarecrow Heart (instead of 300).
    • Larduous Breastplate: 4x Dragon Pig Blood, 80x Armored Support (instead of 20), 30x Whirligig Breastplate (instead of 100), 20x Moogrrplate (instead of 70), 100x Mother-of-Pearl (instead of 300).

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté August 26, 2013, 17:05:02 | #12
So lets go all "Of mice and men" on the Wabbits. If your are more in loony toons you can get your Elmer Fudd on. Kill the Wabbits kill the Wabbits. Be warry warry quiet we're hunting wabbits.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté August 26, 2013, 17:21:28 | #13

• Character “follow”: You will now be able to follow another character automatically by right clicking on him and selecting the option that will appear in the circle menu.
Are the bugs fixed on this? the video showed some bugs while in battle and after a battle if the "following" person died.

Troyle, any info about capturable mobs in the notes would be awesome.

No eca nerfs? dunno what i was expecting...

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 26, 2013, 17:23:42.
posté August 26, 2013, 17:27:27 | #14

Quote (saphiLC @ 26 August 2013 17:21) *

Between 1 and 2 monsters of each family on Wabbit Island will be capturable.

We also used the opportunity to make Jellies capturable on Bilbiza.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-13
posté August 26, 2013, 17:33:58 | #15
OMG MY SAC FIST NOOOO

i thought there's another skill i can depend on getting near enemies, oh well, there goes spider sac mode

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté August 26, 2013, 17:53:19 | #16
Like always a lot of good and very good stuff and some questionable changes.

Changes i like:
- sitting on chairs and stools
- deleting protection
- following mechanic
- international market, better to late than never.
- chromatic weapons

Stuff i don't like:
Giving german-speaking accounts access to Remington will bleed Amara to death, at least in regards to new players which often are to lazy to actively build up a network of friends and companions.

I supported a combination of fixed and percentual CP-loss, but with far lower percentages in mind (1-5%).
Now my ecologist (which is in function since the 16.04.2012, and thus gathered quite some CP) will loose far over 2000 CP everytime i'm aggressing some parasite who's feinting to be deaf or unregenerate. Defending the nations property against reckless opportunists results for her in a loss of more than twice the amount of CP needed to become a gouvernor, what a joke...

And I'll miss the day/night clock.

posté August 26, 2013, 17:53:53 | #17

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 17:27) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 26 August 2013 17:21) *

Between 1 and 2 monsters of each family on Wabbit Island will be capturable.

We also used the opportunity to make Jellies capturable on Bilbiza.
sorry to bother you again but... will the jellies keep their effects or will they be removed for ""balancing""? will they break into mini jellies when they die? and what will happen if the jelly dies and gets resurrected by the osa spell? will we get mini jelly and normal jelly? (as a bug of course)

Anyways yay :3

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 26, 2013, 18:13:37.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté August 26, 2013, 18:13:15 | #18
I like the day/night clock. [this is literal and how I feel]

I'm so glad you'll be letting all the new nox players just go right on to dathura, It's so damn crowded over here and it'll save me having to be annoyed by how the first thing we do on the forums is tell them how to contact a dev in a sticky to change their server while we talk about what a cesspool of toxicity that nox is. [this is a sarcastic overreaction and should be read dripping with notes of disdain]

What can I say about that eni revamp but whoah, grou really understands the role of a healing eniripsa in high level content! The man's a genius. [This is also sarcastic and is expressing outrage at group's ineptness and last minute sabotage of the class when we can do nothing about it]

It's also refreshing to see another sadi nerf with no improvements. That class is so ridiculously overpowered. . . .[This is also sarcastic]

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - August 26, 2013, 19:59:46.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté August 26, 2013, 18:16:17 | #19
all i see from this is how underhand is costing a wp to place a rift down now.... that seems very extreme i found that spell very useful for moving things around and made combat easier to handle but i guess when people ask me to move them ill have to say no cause i dont want to waste my precious wp. though is it just a wp cost? or is it ap as well.

posté August 26, 2013, 18:21:14 | #20

Quote (cyndiloo @ 26 August 2013 18:13) *
I like the day/night clock.

I'm so glad you'll be letting all the new nox players just go right on to dathura, It's so damn crowded over here and it'll save me having to be annoyed by how the first thing we do on the forums is tell them how to contact a dev in a sticky to change their server while we talk about what a cesspool of toxicity that nox is.

What can I say about that eni revamp but whoah, grou really understands the role of a healing eniripsa in high level content! The man's a genius.
Lol i guess we are opposites... the clock was not useful at all and if you wanna know the time just type /time

Again.. we are the opposite... nox server is quite dead, if your guild have enough ppl to dont need others... grats, but the server is extremelly empty.

The same way you told me i didnt know how the monsters will work... ill ask you the same about the new eni... How do you know its going to be good if you didnt play it? (by the way, i saw the new monsters, battles, maps and other stuff already, so i know what i am talking about, do you? or just wanting to start something "toxic", as you said, by saying grou is a genius when everybody with a lil vision knows what he really is doing? i guess i need 6 accounts to understand you :S)

One of the biggest downs, to me, is with the new Trans, if a eni casts it on anyone who needs to use a skill each turn (fire mask, poison, dizzy, derp ai summons running wild, etc) i know you will say that trans could save a character from dieing and i agree, it can save someone... but guess what, more of magical grou's super time wasting mechanics comes to play, Eniripsa flavored this time. Grou may be a genius, but in time wasting and trolling mechanics.

------------

Troyle, shouldnt the revalanced skills say "at lvl 200" instead of 100? o.O

Also Troyle, about Dragon pig....

Enraged Leap: Its range will be increased but will no longer be modifiable,
So the range is increased but will no longer be modifiable? "but"? if you say "but" it sounds like the no modifiable part is good, but is infact a double nerf, more range and we cant lower it. That makes me wonder is the "increased" part is a typo and it got "decreased" instead. If its correct and it got increased please dont use "but", use "and" instead, to make it more clear x_x

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 26, 2013, 18:46:33.