Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

A Game of Thwones
Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté August 26, 2013, 23:14:06 | #41

Brambly Armor: Will be rebalanced as follows :Bramble: Damage will now be 25 at level 100 (instead of 30),Fertilizer: Damage will now be 34 at level 100 (instead of 40),Wild Grass: Damage will now be 37 at level 100 (instead of 32).
Because my earth Sadi was so OP right now, they had to nerf it...  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-07
posté August 26, 2013, 23:41:14 | #42
I can only feel for the poor souls that keep opening the mines that ankama keeps reseting.

Seriously... how hard is it not to reset the damn mines? It takes weeks of hard work to open a single one!
=/

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-23
posté August 26, 2013, 23:48:44 | #43

Quote (saphiLC @ 26 August 2013 18:21) *

Enraged Leap: Its range will be increased but will no longer be modifiable,
So the range is increased but will no longer be modifiable? "but"? if you say "but" it sounds like the no modifiable part is good, but is infact a double nerf, more range and we cant lower it. That makes me wonder is the "increased" part is a typo and it got "decreased" instead. If its correct and it got increased please dont use "but", use "and" instead, to make it more clear x_x

I would like to know that too, if possible.

¨Nes

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté August 27, 2013, 00:22:49 | #44
I've read a lot of posts from people insulting Grou and the absolutely horrible changes he is making to some classes. This upsets me because I have a lot of respect for Grou, and honestly he is an inspiration to me. To be able to be as dumb and idiotic as Grou is and still manage to have a high position with a lot of responsibility in a company is short of a miracle. And on top of that, he is god damn terrible at his job, and he STILL manages to keep it. I recently started trying to "Grou" my job at work. I go in late and screw around and make sure I fuck up as much as I can before leaving work early to go home and think about ways I can ruin things the next day.

On a serious note, why aren't more people talking about how horrible the changes to Enis are. a WP cost on Fort is completely unnecessary. If you wanna make water Enis worse, than lower forts damage by like 5-10 points. Dont raise the damage a little bit and throw a 6 time limit on it. For well over a year we have had Enis remain relatively the same. Now all of a sudden you are nerfing the fucking shit out of them. Thank God none of the other classes I use will be touched by Grou the rest of this year.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté August 27, 2013, 00:38:48 | #45

Quote (basbauer @ 27 August 2013 00:22) *
I've read a lot of posts from people insulting Grou and the absolutely horrible changes he is making to some classes. This upsets me because I have a lot of respect for Grou, and honestly he is an inspiration to me. To be able to be as dumb and idiotic as Grou is and still manage to have a high position with a lot of responsibility in a company is short of a miracle. And on top of that, he is god damn terrible at his job, and he STILL manages to keep it. I recently started trying to "Grou" my job at work. I go in late and screw around and make sure I fuck up as much as I can before leaving work early to go home and think about ways I can ruin things the next day.

On a serious note, why aren't more people talking about how horrible the changes to Enis are. a WP cost on Fort is completely unnecessary. If you wanna make water Enis worse, than lower forts damage by like 5-10 points. Dont raise the damage a little bit and throw a 6 time limit on it. For well over a year we have had Enis remain relatively the same. Now all of a sudden you are nerfing the fucking shit out of them. Thank God none of the other classes I use will be touched by Grou the rest of this year.

I am telling you

NO COMPETITION for worst employee of the year.

BUT CORRECTION TO your grou-analysis.

leaving work early to go home and think about ways I can ruin things the next day.

Grou doesn't do homework, all work is done on the clock!
He works too hard to take any of his work home.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 27, 2013, 00:47:02.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté August 27, 2013, 01:01:55 | #46

I have a lot of respect for Grou, and honestly he is an inspiration to me. To be able to be as dumb and idiotic as Grou is and still manage to have a high position with a lot of responsibility in a company is short of a miracle. And on top of that, he is god damn terrible at his job, and he STILL manages to keep it.
You clearly do not understnad how absurd enis are at the moment, along with the fact of how screwed up Eni has been since the beginning of time due to previous set ups and spell choices. Since Launch water eni has always been nerfed purely due to how absurd they were, and still are.

Trans - Stupid spell from the beginning, because of how overpowered it was

UR - Game breaking for multiple mechanics to the point it is restricted for many bosses

Sadist and Mass Mark - absurd heals all the time, no need to be fire because you could always do better with just a few levels in one spell and one passive

Fort - poorly designed because it promoted 'turret playstyle' where all you do is stand in one place and hope you can reach whoever you need to (which usually happened because everyone went after +range)

Now, how I rate how things are now to what they were before?

Trans - severely underpowered now, but still closer to what it should be like compared to old trans, hopefully some more form of balance will be found with it next update or the one after. Will I use it? No

UR - Much better now in balance, usefulness, and power. Will I use it? Yes

Mass Mark - Much more balanced, and plays its roll much better now. Will I use it? Maybe (water eni)

Sadist - Significantly more balanced, but I still want to know whether that HP healed is static or baed off fire%, as static would be very lack luster. Will I use it? Probably, no matter either case.

Fort - Now holds itself as the emergency heal, more damage, but more hindering cost. Encourages more engaging playstyles, but they other healing spells allow for plenty to work with. Damage might need something to make it more worthwhile, or perhaps AoE or something to make it more interesting as a spell due to the wakfu cost. Will I use it? Yes, if I was 12AP, but I am not, and thus will not do so.

All in all, Grou did a pretty darn good job. I'm not saying he didnt make mistakes, Trans and Fear Flask are the perfect examples of mistakes, but all in all the water branch in much more balanced, as are fire and air, albeit air is OP, and probably fire too.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 27, 2013, 01:06:42.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté August 27, 2013, 01:08:11 | #47

Maybe he is family of the boss, who knows Where i work some ppl are Grous at work and they still work here because they are family ... and they earn more than me U

On a serious note, why aren't more people talking about how horrible the changes to Enis are. a WP cost on Fort is completely unnecessary. If you wanna make water Enis worse, than lower forts damage by like 5-10 points. Dont raise the damage a little bit and throw a 6 time limit on it. For well over a year we have had Enis remain relatively the same. Now all of a sudden you are nerfing the fucking shit out of them.

A lot of ppl complained about eni changes, but in the eni revamp post and in all servers...

Thank God none of the other classes I use will be touched by Grou the rest of this year.

xD u must be new here ... but really, the changes they pusblished in this post are not all the changes we are going to get, they ALWAYS include secret nerfs to everyone but ecas.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-04-02
posté August 27, 2013, 01:10:12 | #48
i wonder whats the secret osa nerfs

posté August 27, 2013, 01:15:31 | #49

Quote (smallz117 @ 27 August 2013 01:01) *
UR - Game breaking for multiple mechanics to the point it is restricted for many bosses

I guess u dont get UR... right now monsters that self heal or heal with UR you damage them AND they damage themselves or other monsters with UR, after patch you will damage the same monster(for more or less damage, prolly less) but they will still be able to heal themselves and/or other monsters, see the nerf yet?

posté August 27, 2013, 01:21:23 | #50

Quote (saphiLC @ 27 August 2013 01:15) *

I guess u dont get UR... right now monsters that self heal or heal with UR you damage them AND they damage themselves or other monsters with UR, after patch you will damage the same monster(for more or less damage, prolly less) but they will still be able to heal themselves and/or other monsters, see the nerf yet?
That's called fixing a game breaking mechanic.

Or, you know, they could just make all self healing monsters immune to zombie and make zombie unusable in pvp, I'm sure THAT would be a better choice.

Hold on, I'll go zombie Moowolf, oh wait, there's a reason I can't do that.

UR also allowed enis to bypass Sacrifice charges, meaning a team of aggressive enis never had to care about Sacriers defending players. I've killed many people in pvp doing this, even though I know its unfair.

posté August 27, 2013, 02:31:43 | #51
I really don't agree with anything smallz has said with the exception of the marks doing a lot of heals in their current set up.

The change to Fortifying word is awful.

Fortifying word was very important for high level content that includes more mobs such sylargh, complicated maps,and use of player mechanics that block los. Ubs like Bc, Magmog, need no los heals. Not to mention that for the water eni, the Ap combos are not there.

Fort word was a sure heal but I've never used this as a turret style game play. I always used all three of my main spells revit, invig and fort equally. You are talking about player skill here, not the game play of all of us.If you must know, my most commonly used heal is revit, but invig word is very, very important. I've never turret style game played; so I do not see how this is an excuse for nerfing our most important heal.

The cost of WP for this important heal is even more outrageous being that our most important passives also cost wp now. You can say you wont used trans all you want, but we all know trans can save lives, always has and will. Trans is important, and definitely another failure on behalf of ankama.

I dont this how these changes make the game play any more interesting, if at all, all they do is make it more frustrating.

Water is not more balanced it is being made under powered.

Of course I would like to see you stay water, I would love to see you make it work and I hope to be inspired by it.

However, you already suggested to me that we should go air/fire on wakfu chat so I do not understand why you are now saying on the forums that the water changes are great and balancing for the clas. In game you clearly did not approve of such changes.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 27, 2013, 02:42:31.
posté August 27, 2013, 02:54:22 | #52

Quote (aquabeauty @ 27 August 2013 02:31) *
Fort word was a sure heal but I've never used this as a turret style game play. I always used all three of my main spells revit, invig and fort equally. You are talking about player skill here, not the game play of all of us.If you must know, my most commonly used heal is revit, but invig word is very, very important. I've never turret style game played; so I do not see how this is an excuse for nerfing our most important heal.

The cost of WP for this important heal is even more outrageous being that our most important passives also cost wp now.

However, you already suggested to me that we should go air/fire on wakfu chat so I do not understand why you are now saying on the forums that the water changes are great and balancing for the clas. In game you clearly did not approve of such changes.
You might not have done it, and I didnt either, but so many player I know either went 10AP +3range for 2 Forts for turret playing and others went 12AP +3range for 3xFort. So many people just went for this playstyle, and while yes it is powerful, it was boring and people did it to a point it was their only real focus.

Um, we only have 3 spells now that use WP, Fort, Lethergy Flask, and Trans, and im fairly certain you wont be using Lethergy too much as a water Eni.

I did that because I know you would just complain forever about water eni changes no matter what and figured the best option was to try to nudge you in a direction that would take you to better single target heals and damage and buffs and debuffs, while sacrificing AoE heals and better self heals. It's up to you, but I'm honestly staying water because of better flow and utility for what I like to do.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté August 27, 2013, 03:03:02 | #53
Up until a month ago there wasn't enough spell xp to have more than 2 spells at max level. If people were upset that enis didn't use enough spells I don't know why. Then i used fort and invig interchangeably b/c both were 4 ap and it left me 2 ap leftover to use eniraiser to remove stuns. Now I used all 5 spells with 3 at max and 2 evenly split pretty high. I was already planning to use the 3 ap spell more after the update as we got over 10 ap. . .

Most classes only used 2 spells before the update other than xelor and they were weaker for having to spread out all that xp back then.

posté August 27, 2013, 03:09:54 | #54

Quote (smallz117 @ 27 August 2013 01:21) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 27 August 2013 01:15) *

That's called fixing a game breaking mechanic.

Or, you know, they could just make all self healing monsters immune to zombie and make zombie unusable in pvp, I'm sure THAT would be a better choice.

Hold on, I'll go zombie Moowolf, oh wait, there's a reason I can't do that.

UR also allowed enis to bypass Sacrifice charges, meaning a team of aggressive enis never had to care about Sacriers defending players. I've killed many people in pvp doing this, even though I know its unfair.
that sounds like a bug, so instead of fixing it they are nerfing the whole game? well it really sounds like an "ankafix" (retarded coney AI? lets just make it player controllable, doors in trool fair cant be opened with master key? lets just remove them, sadida dolls ai is retarded? lets give em the posibility to control most of them, players are lvling so fast/killing monsters so fast? lets add annoying defense and inmunity/shields, i dont even know whats wrong with arenas and why they removed them but i bet is another "bug", or mounts, or bank issue with have worlds (they removed last bidding), ankama cant fix anything, they just remove content and nerf (for example, xelor... a month after revamp, and nerfhammer, same with sadidas... what did grou exactly did last year and this year? how can someone take more than a year to rebalance something and still change it every single month (except ecas, he must be an anthro kitty =^.^=), well... the lack of testing i bet... or i cant understand the xelor change adding 1 wp...) ... went a bit of topic but that grou is doing NOTHING to make this game better and that nerves me up. :E

Quote (cyndiloo @ 27 August 2013 03:03) *
Up until a month ago there wasn't enough spell xp to have more than 2 spells at max level. If people were upset that enis didn't use enough spells I don't know why. Then i used fort and invig interchangeably b/c both were 4 ap and it left me 2 ap leftover to use eniraiser to remove stuns. Now I used all 5 spells with 3 at max and 2 evenly split pretty high. I was already planning to use the 3 ap spell more after the update as we got over 10 ap. . .

Most classes only used 2 spells before the update other than xelor and they were weaker for having to spread out all that xp back then.
as a mask i used 3 spells, now i use 4 u.u

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-07
posté August 27, 2013, 03:19:12 | #55
Looks like its pandas only for moo again QQ,

What the hell is with those Saddida Nerfs? XD

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté August 27, 2013, 03:34:31 | #56
Thank you for earth sadida nerf, I was going to make one but you saved me the waste of time Grou 

posté August 27, 2013, 03:40:01 | #57
Even people who did 12 ap builds use to cast Revit, or 3 forts, or invigs. At least, all the enis I know, but sure you're right maybe there were a couple of players out there who did do these builds just to fort. But, quite frankly to each their own.

It was boring because they chose to be that way. People play differently, and that is ok. They play as the build serves them best. Also, I don't think anything about this 12ap build was op either... In this game you figure out the best, most fun way to play and you play it. Ankama shouldn't frustrate you out of -what you like to do- just because people who don't even use that build claim its boring.

Play the way you want to play. People should be allowed to.

Should I say I feel insulted now or later because that I know of you told me.. and everyone else.

I guess just can't view things as lightly as you are. Invig and trans costing wp is huge, you cant say you won't use it but that's the same as a sadida saying they wont level totem. For it is not a just a change of strategy.

Will I stay water; yes. Will i do my best to make it work; yes. Is it going to be painful; yes. Will i use trans; YES, just as much as I still use totem! Do I wish it would not happen; yes.

All I can do now is hope for the best. Apparently, doom is coming anyways. [I wanted to post a more clear post but it wont let me, I guess it was too long] 

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - August 27, 2013, 03:53:20.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-08-03
posté August 27, 2013, 03:44:38 | #58
why try.

This post has been edited by CaWinKiDink - August 27, 2013, 03:50:18.
Reason for edit : uhm
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté August 27, 2013, 04:01:11 | #59
Wait until Panda revamp, I bet they will nerf it somehow that they won't be useful for UBs.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-07
posté August 27, 2013, 06:28:17 | #60

Quote (Asthis @ 27 August 2013 04:01) *
Wait until Panda revamp, I bet they will nerf it somehow that they won't be useful for UBs.
Until then ill whine like a panda with a 6ap 1wp throw. :/