Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

A Game of Thwones
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté August 28, 2013, 20:03:16 | #101
Troyle can we get a possible eta on when they plan on fixing Unnatural Remedies?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-04-13
posté August 28, 2013, 20:53:55 | #102
This update is so depressing...

I am really sad that you already started to decompose fun gameplay and good work that you made with Xelor revamp.
Using Underhand for teleport purpose after nerf is far too expansive and not practical at all. Wasting it once per turn is already too much that I don't eve think about casting it few times per battle...
Also since Temporal Distortion destroys Time Rift (and deal 0 damage) we can't even fully use that wasted WP by sacrificing whole turn to teleport more than one character. That's 6ap, 1WP and probably some MP for moving one character while dealing 0 damage.

Sad think is that there will probably be more changes like this that will ruin this fun class.

Mummification was cool too the way it was.

We can't do anything fun and Xelor-like now.
I would rather pick weaker, practical and fun gameplay than strong and boring one.

Also this Character “follow”... I really hope that we won't see summoned BOT ARMY from Dofus.

There are some nice changes too in this update but this nerf is so thick stinky mist in front of them that i shall not pass. I hope that they will reconsider these Xelor changes.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 28, 2013, 22:12:42 | #103
I really don't understand this. I had no problems fighting xelors in pvp. They were fine and fun. They had something great and now ... its just... i have no words on how bad those changes were.

Ankama. Why you keep destroying something that you made fun in the first place? Why you ruin the tactical aspect of the game? Everybody were happy with xelors, they just needed some bug fixing and maybe better Sinistro's thats all. Same happened to Sadida - it was fun and cool to play before the revamp, it just needed few changes but you have completly changed the gameplay of it and ruined the cost of some spells to kill the fun.

Dear Ankama: go and revise what have you done.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté August 29, 2013, 00:44:44 | #104
just make an osa

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté August 29, 2013, 01:07:11 | #105

Quote (katralynn @ 28 August 2013 20:03) *
Troyle can we get a possible eta on when they plan on fixing Unnatural Remedies?

I am not Troyle but we will be posting soon new information based on all the bugs reported and what will be fixed first.

Thank you for your patience and for continuing to report all found bugs in the "Bug" forum.  

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté August 29, 2013, 04:44:34 | #106

Quote (Sabi @ 29 August 2013 01:07) *

Quote (katralynn @ 28 August 2013 20:03) *

I am not Troyle but we will be posting soon new information based on all the bugs reported and what will be fixed first.

Thank you for your patience and for continuing to report all found bugs in the "Bug" forum.
Thank you Sabi!

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté August 30, 2013, 13:38:53 | #107

Quote (Troyle @ 26 August 2013 16:00) *
Applying the rules: Negative laws will now apply when the action begins (combat or gathering) to avoid losses due to a change of law during the action took place. Also, Positive laws will only apply at the end of an action to avoid any abuse.
So I click a cawwot and it doesn't say I'm going to lose any cp for the action.
I click to harvest.
I lose 200~ CP.
I step away and didn't even harvest it.

This needs changed.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-04-17
posté September 10, 2013, 18:12:35 | #108
U LA LA!