Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.27 - 29.08.2013
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-14
posté August 30, 2013, 00:31:08 | #41
Enis shouldn't get extra respec just because some of them didn't left points for UR... It was oblivious that this skill is bugged and there's something wrong with that. I left 90 points for my eni, so after hotfix I was able to get maxed UR...

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - August 30, 2013, 15:53:37.
Reason for edit : no need to offend
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté August 30, 2013, 00:31:27 | #42
Well if was was given a heads up that it was a bug, and was going to get fix'd i would have not gone to the respect room. 2 ap 1 mp at lvl 0 was better than 2ap 2 mp at max lvl.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 30, 2013, 01:00:42 | #43
Since you're fixing bugs air eni spells aren't reducing the stacks of bones piles from northern chafers in the missiz freeze encounter, I tried both psych and pain flask and neither reduced that stack number.

Quote (Calleen @ 30 August 2013 00:31) *
Enis shouldn't get extra respec just because some of them didn't left points for UR... It was oblivious that this skill is bugged and there's something wrong with that. I left 90 points for my eni, so after hotfix I was able to get maxed UR...
well woo hoo for you, too bad the rest of us.

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - August 30, 2013, 15:55:20.
Reason for edit : editing quote
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté August 30, 2013, 01:02:29 | #44

how many bugs are still ingame that havent, or had not been fixed for the longest? I did my build based on what was available. Not based on some uncertainty that a specific spell would or would not be fixed.

Plus, let me point something out. I went into that respect room and couldn't even test regeneration. or massacuring mark. Not being able to test these stuff beats the purpose of the room. Respec room should be open for the whole 48 hours (well for the class getting the revamp.) that way you get to step out and actually test and feel the spells/specs. Or they should put dummies (allies) in respect room.

Man, this is why im done with wakfu. cant wait for this sub to end. ( dont like wasting my money) . Let me tell y'all ankama supporters and haters. Support them for the good stuff and hate them for the bad. I hate seeing people dck ride ankama, when you know they fck'd up. Now till the end of wakfu it will be you versus the devs.

Revamps will never be over. you might be OP one day; worked you butt of to get gear and spec yourself right; but because another class isnt doing the job as well as you're doing you get nerf'd.

UB strats/ dungeon strats: The number of times you've had to change things up with strats, because ankama doesnt like the way you beat a dungeon. Instead of saying stuff like " oh the gear was getting farmed" pressure them to make better dungeons. And OFCOURSE the gear is getting farmed how else are people going to gear themselves and friends ?

For all of you going along with this. You guys arent helping wakfu innovate or move forwards. Wakfu only moves forward on new islands. They come up with great ideas, then when we get good at it or come up with a strat they ddnt like; they nerf it. Nerfing a strat is making us and them take a step back. The time they spend working on the nerfs they can use it for another dungeon of the same lvl or something.

Whoever downs DP first, DONT BRAG ABOUT IT. I know they can check the logs. DONT POST A VID ON YOUTUBE. if you want to share the strat make a private website, or make the youtube like privates. or show the person the strat ingame. we all know magmog got changed 4 times( ish). i dont think you want the same thing to happen with DP.

back on topic. i'd like to get the possibility to redistribute my points... so i can enjoy my last 3 weeks of wakfu.

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - August 30, 2013, 15:58:30.
Reason for edit : fixing quote
Short Strich * Member Since 2006-01-04
posté August 30, 2013, 16:02:30 | #45
I'm sure I'm just missing it, but what exactly is causing the Zombified/Zombification state now?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté August 30, 2013, 17:22:47 | #46
I don't believe the Invigorating Word rebound reduction from 3 to 1 was intended, it wasn't even mentioned in any of the Eni Revamp ideas or in the Devblog, neither on the patch notes.
So please, fix this bug, the spell is more expensive and lost a big part of his efficiency with only one rebound.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 30, 2013, 17:52:54 | #47

Quote (younglick @ 30 August 2013 01:02) *

how many bugs are still ingame that havent, or had not been fixed for the longest? I did my build based on what was available. Not based on some uncertainty that a specific spell would or would not be fixed.

Plus, let me point something out. I went into that respect room and couldn't even test regeneration. or massacuring mark. Not being able to test these stuff beats the purpose of the room. Respec room should be open for the whole 48 hours (well for the class getting the revamp.) that way you get to step out and actually test and feel the spells/specs. Or they should put dummies (allies) in respect room.

Man, this is why im done with wakfu. cant wait for this sub to end. ( dont like wasting my money) . Let me tell y'all ankama supporters and haters. Support them for the good stuff and hate them for the bad. I hate seeing people dck ride ankama, when you know they fck'd up. Now till the end of wakfu it will be you versus the devs.

Revamps will never be over. you might be OP one day; worked you butt of to get gear and spec yourself right; but because another class isnt doing the job as well as you're doing you get nerf'd.

UB strats/ dungeon strats: The number of times you've had to change things up with strats, because ankama doesnt like the way you beat a dungeon. Instead of saying stuff like " oh the gear was getting farmed" pressure them to make better dungeons. And OFCOURSE the gear is getting farmed how else are people going to gear themselves and friends ?

For all of you going along with this. You guys arent helping wakfu innovate or move forwards. Wakfu only moves forward on new islands. They come up with great ideas, then when we get good at it or come up with a strat they ddnt like; they nerf it. Nerfing a strat is making us and them take a step back. The time they spend working on the nerfs they can use it for another dungeon of the same lvl or something.

Whoever downs DP first, DONT BRAG ABOUT IT. I know they can check the logs. DONT POST A VID ON YOUTUBE. if you want to share the strat make a private website, or make the youtube like privates. or show the person the strat ingame. we all know magmog got changed 4 times( ish). i dont think you want the same thing to happen with DP.

back on topic. i'd like to get the possibility to redistribute my points... so i can enjoy my last 3 weeks of wakfu.

He/She makes some good points.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-02-25
posté August 30, 2013, 18:12:54 | #48

Quote (Veidt @ 30 August 2013 17:22) *
I don't believe the Invigorating Word rebound reduction from 3 to 1 was intended, it wasn't even mentioned in any of the Eni Revamp ideas or in the Devblog, neither on the patch notes.
So please, fix this bug, the spell is more expensive and lost a big part of his efficiency with only one rebound.

Um...

Invigorating Word
Healing will be increased, as well as the levels of Hygiene offered , which will be 4 (instead of 2). Rebounds will only take away -10% -15% of the healing value, regardless of the level of the spell (instead of -30% at level 0, -15% at maximum level).
Cost: 4 AP 1 MP | Range: 0-3 | Area: Point | LoS: Yes | Boostable: Yes | Conditions: Needs a target. 2/turnDamage: 5 - 56 - 107 | Effects: 1 Rebound of -15 %, +4 Hygiene

This post has been edited by Chrolo - August 30, 2013, 18:13:40.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 30, 2013, 19:48:19 | #49

Quote (Gynrei @ 30 August 2013 17:52) *

Quote (younglick @ 30 August 2013 01:02) *

He/She makes some good points.
Depends on what points, I was able to test out all aspects in the respec room on my eni, including regen, massmark, sadist mark, and Invig, the only thing I didnt realize was that UR bonus kept stacking until +1000%. I also left 225 point available after i left the respec room to get a better hands on feel for how things would go in fights and which specialties i should prioritize first.

For all of those that did expect to get a restat or didnt realize something was likely bugged. All I have to say is:
Do you not actually pay attention to everything that goes on in other revamps? There have always been bugs, and there have never been restats regiven due to those bugs (unless it had to do with actually getting a restat). Ankama also provides all resources at hand on the forums to know what is happening. The only reasonable complaint is the misdescription on Invig Word, and even then that in itself doesnt warrent such a request for a restat. Everything else is a choice you made out of your own assumptions/beliefs.
If you chose to not look into the forums, Whose fault is that?
If you chose to not save points for specialties you might find are better than expected, Whose fault is that?
If you actually chose to believe that UR cost more as it leveled was something intended even though there isnt a single spell that is meant to work that way in the rest of the entire game, whose fault is that?

Also, why wouldnt you want to encourage Ankama to fix things that are broken? Especially the thing with Dragon Pig, when you can take the "Strongest UB in Wakfu" and reduce him to soemthing that requires less effort than Moowolf (albeit more time for obvious reasons), I certainly think that something needs to change.

You talk like as if an aspect of the game is completely perfect until someone comes along to show they abused another aspect of the game to beat it. And thus, Ankama fixing this problem must clearly make them the enemy.

[sarcasm/]
First Magmog team to win, 5Enis+Brakfires and a Feca Tank, perfectly fine strat, eh? Yup, perfectly fine.
[/sarcasm]

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté August 30, 2013, 22:54:20 | #50

Quote (Chrolo @ 30 August 2013 18:12) *

Um...

Invigorating Word
Healing will be increased, as well as the levels of Hygiene offered , which will be 4 (instead of 2). Rebounds will only take away -10% -15% of the healing value, regardless of the level of the spell (instead of -30% at level 0, -15% at maximum level).
Cost: 4 AP 1 MP | Range: 0-3 | Area: Point | LoS: Yes | Boostable: Yes | Conditions: Needs a target. 2/turnDamage: 5 - 56 - 107 | Effects: 1 Rebound of -15 %, +4 Hygiene

This may have been intended and posted in a dev blog, but the in-game spell description is the official and standard for representing changes. I, and many others i'm sure, base our decisions on spec based off of the information provided for us in game. No were does it say dev blogs are required reading to get true information that is falsely displayed in the Real game due to incompetence.

And even tho i personally maxed UR (thinking this sucks reading the cost) i find this very unfair to other players that, based on the Real in-game description, found the spell unusable.

Do i need a respec, no, do others, yes, is it fair, yes. Just because they have messed up other classes and not fixed them doesn't mean people on this revamp should automatically get " i'm screwed so you should be to" response. Ankama made error and Ankama should fix it.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-02-25
posté August 31, 2013, 00:32:14 | #51

This may have been intended and posted in a dev blog, but the in-game spell description is the official and standard for representing changes. I, and many others i'm sure, base our decisions on spec based off of the information provided for us in game. No were does it say dev blogs are required reading to get true information that is falsely displayed in the Real game due to incompetence.
yes i know but he even mentions that its not in the devblog.
Troyle already said they will update the spell description.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté August 31, 2013, 00:35:09 | #52

Quote (Ryc-Lucky @ 30 August 2013 22:54) *

Quote (Chrolo @ 30 August 2013 18:12) *

Um...

Invigorating Word

And even tho i personally maxed UR (thinking this sucks reading the cost) i find this very unfair to other players that, based on the Real in-game description, found the spell unusable.

Do i need a respec, no, do others, yes, is it fair, yes. Just because they have messed up other classes and not fixed them doesn't mean people on this revamp should automatically get " i'm screwed so you should be to" response. Ankama made error and Ankama should fix it.

Click here

Sorry to say, but Ankama trolled you.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 31, 2013, 08:43:26 | #53
So wait, there are 2 MASSIVE errors concerning spell descriptions, and we don't get a respec for it? I maxxed Invig as a hybrid eni for the point of having an AoE heal based on the description in game. I no longer have such a spell, thus I have no use for it. Give me a respec! I demand it for your mistakes, for they are not mine!

112 Fire/Water Eni / Nox

I apologize for not being able to foresee the mistakes that you would cause in the descriptions of the abilities YOU CREATED in the game, but based on what was given to me, I specced accordingly. What was presented to me was in fact, in the developer's,coder's, whoever's (not mine) error and due to your mistake, as businessmen and women, you should acknowledge that allowing us to change our stats is called for, given YOUR mistakes.

This post has been edited by Jaiice - August 31, 2013, 08:46:50.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-06-06
posté September 02, 2013, 21:36:46 | #54
Am I missing something or does intimidation aura do nothing now? It says -0% res at all levels.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-11-24
posté September 02, 2013, 21:47:29 | #55
working fine for me

Edit: oh yeah i see what you mean

BUt as you can see on the first picture is still working  

This post has been edited by microundeas - September 02, 2013, 21:51:43.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-06-06
posté September 02, 2013, 22:15:46 | #56
Oh, I see. Thank you for clarifying that, Microundeas!