Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

The Prisoners of Alkatrool
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté October 07, 2013, 19:40:06 | #21
and as always ankama posts all the nerfs and stuff that ppl wont like some hours before the patch while the "pretty" stuff is posted 1 week before so we get our hopes high just to get them crushed ...

Osamodas are not getting Mint Jelly AI fixed? whaaaaat? that stupid summon attacks empty cells all the time, of 4 useable attacks, it uses just 3 and 2 of them are on empty cells... Also make the AI able to finish monsters off... is ANNOYING how a monster can use more skills but since the monster have low hp, they stop attacking or move away to another target without killing it...

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-16
posté October 07, 2013, 19:42:19 | #22
Well i hope mobs dodge and lock will be balanced out. Cause saying lock/ dodge will cap at 100 is the same as saying HP, str, agi, intel, chance have to cap at 100(dont get any funny ideas), which is completely ridiculous.

it quite obvious that the lock nerf was meant for DP. Giving DP dodge meant that a lock strat was /is viable. If you ddnt want DP to get locked you should have just added it in his super secret ability.( I bet you ddnt think about that.)

Well... now that you nerfed dodge stats. You might as well buff dodge on gear or tell masq how they can get the full dmg bonus from dodge. Or even better that 30 % dmg buff from dodge should increase to 50 % or even 60.

like wth, why even nerf sanguine armor. It only last for 6 turns. damn it , 6 turns. All because of one UB.
Mind you my DP strat doesnt require a lock sac, but i feel like its an unnecessary nerf.

Barrel cannot be pushed or transposed. L.O.L smiley face :]. Still not going to stop people from using barrel to lock stuff up....

Well, these were expected; there's always a mass nerf on classes. Now what really matters is the gear nerf/buff.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-21
posté October 07, 2013, 20:08:09 | #23

[New] Survivor Pack: From October 8 (during the day), all players who participated in the Beta between April 2011 and until launch will receive a Survivor Pack on all newly created characters, as well as the existing ones. This Pack includes a Survivor Costume (replacing the Survivor set) and the Survivor title. We implemented this service for all of you who lost these gifts that were only offered once on all accounts.

I saw also the Pioneer Costume on Wakfu-Elements ... Is it possible the pioneer set to be replaced with costume too? TVM!

This post has been edited by moonbladexxx - October 07, 2013, 20:10:58.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-08-17
posté October 07, 2013, 20:22:44 | #24
Up till today some of the changes were good, now this. Thanks Ankama.

This post has been edited by krystal67 - October 07, 2013, 20:27:04.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté October 07, 2013, 20:30:23 | #25

This post has been edited by [MOD]Moon - October 07, 2013, 20:34:37.
Reason for edit : Completely unnecessary.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-08
posté October 07, 2013, 20:34:29 | #26
Ankama,what are you doing?Why you nerf doogde(and lock)?Guys, u are understand that you kill masquearaiders build and tactic?I can not make up for this nerf by sets.Why not fix ini for rouges then?I'm really disappointed at you,Ankama.Enough to kill characters who are based on the dooge and lock.
Thnx for masks again. 

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté October 07, 2013, 20:36:07 | #27

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 07 October 2013 17:18) *

Lock, Dodge and reset of the abilities and Specialties: From now on, it will only be possible to invest up to 100 ability points in Lock and/or Dodge. With this update all Ability/Specialty points will be reset without need to visit the respect instance.

You really don't like it when people beat your pet UB with a strategy you didn't specifically intent, huh?

To explain: People have been beating DP with like 700 lock Sacs. I guess Ankama got mad at that...
You are not meant to be able to lock UB anyway so that is probably a bug.

posté October 07, 2013, 20:38:46 | #28

Quote (Spazturtle @ 07 October 2013 20:36) *

Lock, Dodge and reset of the abilities and Specialties: From now on, it will only be possible to invest up to 100 ability points in Lock and/or Dodge. With this update all Ability/Specialty points will be reset without need to visit the respect instance.

You really don't like it when people beat your pet UB with a strategy you didn't specifically intent, huh?

To explain: People have been beating DP with like 700 lock Sacs. I guess Ankama got mad at that...
actually... u can lock UBs (dunno if them all), but locking them dont end their turn, their mp goes to 0 but can still use skills.

Mister Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-16
posté October 07, 2013, 20:39:07 | #29

Quote (Spazturtle @ 07 October 2013 20:36) *

Dragon Pig being able to be locked was intended. Whether or not being able to lock him consistently was intended is another story. Rather unfortunate nonetheless.

• Mango

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-30
posté October 07, 2013, 20:42:29 | #30

Wtf , masq now cant get 100% dmg and heal by dodge becouse no one set dont have so many dodge bonus =_=

posté October 07, 2013, 20:45:03 | #31

Quote (BeliVoron @ 07 October 2013 20:42) *

Wtf , masq now cant get 100% dmg and heal by dodge becouse no one set dont have so many dodge bonus =_=
we still dont know that, maybe they boosted dodge on gear, i hope they did... i lost my faith in ankama loooooong ago (when they started acting like retards adding so damn grindy stuff)

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté October 07, 2013, 20:45:19 | #32
Oh almight God Sram, thank you for this day, the day Srams have zero negative changes made to them.

I am so happy one of the biggest issues with Srams is finally being addressed, which has been that the double was forced to only use a total of 8 spells and specialties per fight. I myself definitely use over 8 on my Sram main, and this limitation has bugged me ever since Srams were Srams.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-21
posté October 07, 2013, 20:48:08 | #33
- Crit-based equips/sets ruined.
- Nerf on Whip, Scara Wings and Symbiosa.
- Buff to mobs resists.

08-10-2013 R.I.P. Dragon Osas.

Good job Ankama!

My 1 year and half old Dragon Osa, which consumed almost all my attention since my first days on Wakfu (April 2012) and was finally fun to play with and useful to the guild, is useless with this update.

Why did you even implemented the Osa revamp, which made Dragon Osas a viable class to play, if you would cripple them like this?
Do you even KNOW the mechanics behind the Dragon Osas?
Dragon Osas NEED crits and crit-dmg to be any useful!

Please, keep up with your policy to ruin your customers plans and joys, the community loves it when you do that *sarcasm*.

Thanks to your genial "rebalances", I will no longer be able to participate in UB runs or high-lvl mob hunting with my friends.

And all my plans to get new Wabbit Island equips - yes, I was planning to get rid of Moo and Kraken sets once I got my hands on the new equips - have gone down the drain, because now I won't have the slightest chance to participate in those insane Wabbit Island dungeons, and there's no viable way for me to get enough kamas to buy said equips.

Good job Ankama, you really outdid yourselves now.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté October 07, 2013, 20:49:50 | #34
[New] “Quester's Block” state: In order to limit “Quest farming” on environmental quests, upon finishing one of them, you will now receive the Quester’s Block state for 5 minutes. This state will prevent you from participating in any other environmental quest.

CRAP ENCRUSTED TURD BOXES! THIS IS HOW PEOPLE LEVEL WITH YOUR HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

GOD AWFUL EXPERIENCE CURVE!

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté October 07, 2013, 20:51:36 | #35

• Lock, Dodge and reset of the abilities and Specialties: From now on, it will only be possible to invest up to 100 ability points in Lock and/or Dodge. With this update all Ability/Specialty points will be reset without need to visit the respect instance.

It only says that you will not be able to invest points higher than 100 into Lock or Dodge.

Therefore you should still be able to raise either of those stats higher through Gear, Pets, and Specialties.

There is no listed cap for the actual stat itself, just the point investment limit.

- Kat

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-30
posté October 07, 2013, 20:53:42 | #36
mobs can lock me with 5 % now , what i can do after update?
Im not tank =_=

posté October 07, 2013, 20:54:48 | #37

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 07 October 2013 20:49) *
[New] “Quester's Block” state: In order to limit “Quest farming” on environmental quests, upon finishing one of them, you will now receive the Quester’s Block state for 5 minutes. This state will prevent you from participating in any other environmental quest.

CRAP ENCRUSTED TURD BOXES! THIS IS HOW PEOPLE LEVEL WITH YOUR HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

GOD AWFUL EXPERIENCE CURVE!

Uh, once a quest finishes or if you finish a quest quickly, you have to wait a while for the next to pop up. I believe that was a 10 or 15 min wait anyway unless you did the quest right before the timer runs out.

On top of that, if you really wanted to power level you could just find a group and go to Wabbit Island. I don't go there often as I have fun dinking around in the game here and there, but when I do, i get 1.5mil to 3mil xp per fight.

- Kat

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté October 07, 2013, 20:56:45 | #38
*Reads the Sacrier tweaks*
Great... Lowering Sanguine Armor's lock gain and taking away Attractions -dodge, yeah no problem, not like we aren't having trouble locking the enemies anyway.

*Reads the Wodents Tweaks*
Awesome.... Summoners especially Osamodas summoners are getting a nice buff, not like they did miniscule damage anyway, yeah my Xelor totally doesn't need the AP loss % that the Wodent gave, THANKS ANKAMA!

Why not just increase Panda's Chance to dodge an attack by 50% while you are at it.

posté October 07, 2013, 20:59:07 | #39

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 07 October 2013 20:56) *
*Reads the Sacrier tweaks*
Great... Lowering Sanguine Armor's lock gain and taking away Attractions -dodge, yeah no problem, not like we aren't having trouble locking the enemies anyway.

*Reads the Wodents Tweaks*
Awesome.... Summoners especially Osamodas summoners are getting a nice buff, not like they did miniscule damage anyway, yeah my Xelor totally doesn't need the AP loss % that the Wodent gave, THANKS ANKAMA!

Why not just increase Panda's Chance to dodge an attack by 50% while you are at it.

Troyle already said earlier that they were removing Willpower as a stat and that they would obviously have to change what the Wodent would give then (though at that time they didn't say to what).

- Kat

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 07, 2013, 21:03:12 | #40
And I thought a game with a smaller community would take easier on Developers.

So many different features and changes and so many people sticking to one feature or balance that will "kill his fun forever".

Changes, nerfs, buffs and re-designs is something that will happens on EVERY MMO. Because balance in every aspect is an impossible goal, heck, even Blizzard gave up and admitted that 2x2 and duels would NOT be balanced.

Play the patch first, or at least be polite submitting your feedback.