October 14, 2013, 14:00:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.28 - 15.10.2013
- Respec for Rogue, Foggernaut, Sadida, Xelor, Pandawa & Eniripsa: Due to the many changes brought with this update, a spell and aptitude respec will be offered to Rogue, Foggernaut, Sadida, Xelor, Pandawa and Eniripsa characters, with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respec quest running, if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!&rdquo, completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the update tomorrow. This way, you will stay in the instance tomorrow and therefore receive 48h to operate a new Respec.
- Rebirth Mark: Placing a second Rebirth Mark will no longer remove the first one.
- Aggressive Barrel: Will now work correctly.
- Brambly Armor: It will now be possible to place Brambly Armors on different characters in a same turn, each with the correct level of Armor at the end of the turn of the Sadida.
- Motherfogger, Spittleborg, Repositioning: Their descriptions have been corrected.
- Motherfogger & Repositioning: It will now be possible to move on the rails for 1 MP with Motherfogger and Repositioning, even if the Foggernaut doesn’t have enough MP to travel this distance in “normal” case.
- Moving a Motherfogger: The terrain relief will no longer prevent movement of the Motherfogger.
- Bomber Fan: At level 20, it will correctly give back its AP when bombs explode.
- Boombot: It will now correctly apply the resists loss of Piercing Shot.
- Quester’s Block: This state will only apply to characters who received rewards at the end of an environmental quest.
- Zinit: Ullu will correctly send players back to Astrub.
- Alkatrool: Combats against bosses of Alkatrool will now have unlimited tries, but lock as soon as victory is achieved. As Ultimate Bosses, they will unlock once a week (at the same time).
- Missiz Freezz: AoE damages will correctly apply to her when she is under Gruesome Essence.
- Wisdom sets: Their damage values have been rebalanced. Based on community feedback, it appeared that these sets were deemed too easy to get, or too powerful. Our intention was to facilitate XP gain in combat while keeping them efficient and useful to a group. The fact that they are easy to get comes from the idea that they were not meant to be ultimate equipment, since they are less powerful than other combat items. Recipes will not be modified to save the accessibility and keep it easier than a Mythical item of similar level. However, the items will suffer an overall decreased of their damage bonus by 3% for each piece, and other small tweaks. This should enhance their role as support XP equipment, without making them too efficient in fight.
- Mythical and Legendary Rings: They will now have their “Unique” condition.
- Snowfoux Legs: Its stats will be +1 MP, +50 HP, +33 Dodge, +2% Critical Hits, +23% Water Dmg, +23% Air Dmg, +12% Air Resist, +12% Water Resist.
- Stools & Interactive Seating: All interactive stools or seats will again become "non-interactive" and will be renamed "imperfect". The following stools will become all "imperfect" and reappear in your HB or HW: Screwloose Stool, Cawwot Stool, Mint Beach Seat (still a reward of the quest Plants vs. Jellies: Invasion), Blue Raspberry Beach Seat, Strawberry Beach Seat, Lemon Beach Seat.
To make these interactive again, you will have to craft them using the handymen profession. We have implemented new recipes: they have the same level as the stool in question and require the stool as an ingredient to make it interactive (nothing else needed).