Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Wild Wild Quest
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté October 23, 2013, 12:39:56 | #41

Quote (Tsain @ 23 October 2013 04:10) *
So why not implement some sort of "Want to buy" function? Make it so that a player can indicate an item they want to buy, and the price they are willing to pay for it. So if another player has a bunch of stuff he doesn't want, he can check the market and immediately see if anybody else needs it.
This is such a good and helpful idea that I want to give my support to it.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté October 23, 2013, 12:41:53 | #42
High lvl building kama cost is NOT doable at all for small guilds, 5+mil for gh3, mils for craft buildings, mils for land patches, these are very big numbers.
Resource costs are ok, fine and doable, just team up and harvest high lvl resources (hint: there are 120 lvl plants).

At last they remove the boss drop sacrifice from guild hunters quest (completely insane requirement to trade rare material for nonsense small amount of exp).

This post has been edited by LioVamp - October 23, 2013, 12:47:17.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-08-21
posté October 24, 2013, 04:41:56 | #43
This is exactly what happened to me and my friends, I agree with everything he said.
DON'T INCREASE THE RESOURCE COST It is ridiculous enough for small guilds to get.

The market needs fixed, give an estimated cost, Make it so you can search all the items in haven bags left open, It is horrible checking every haven bag.

The market on this game is terrible.

Quote (Tsain @ 2013-10-23 04:10:12)Quote (Troyle @ 2013-10-21 14:00:01)Buildings cost rebalancing: The kama cost will be reduced and the resources cost increased. The goal is to improve accessibility to building on the servers with lower population, while helping the global economy.

NO.
NO.

This is a VERY bad idea. Haven worlds are already almost impossible for smaller guilds to build up. The kama cost is heavy, yes. But realistically, it is doable. The resource cost, however, is ridiculous and disheartening.

My friends and I were very excited to get a haven world for our guild. It was so cool! A little kingdom for us to build and create. It took weeks and weeks, but we finally managed to make the last bid on one. Image our disappointment when we step inside and find out we could do almost NOTHING with it. 30% planting rate, expensive terrain, and the first building cost MORE than we had paid for the haven world! We were very let down. Even after we managed to make the guild hall, the resource cost for the other buildings killed any enthusiasm we had left. Here we are a month later, and we don't even have 1/3 of the resources for the laboratory.

You wanna help the global economy? Don't make it so the players have to grind more. Make the market better. Players are afraid to sell things on the market because 1. They have no idea what to sell the item for and 2. If they put it too high, that is just wasted kamas.
So why not implement some sort of "Want to buy" function? Make it so that a player can indicate an item they want to buy, and the price they are willing to pay for it. So if another player has a bunch of stuff he doesn't want, he can check the market and immediately see if anybody else needs it.

Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté October 24, 2013, 15:29:11 | #44
New addition to the changelog:

Interface

• [New] Button “Sort inventory automatically”: New buttons will allow you to automatically sort the items in your inventory, by type and level (either the whole inventory, or just each bag separately).

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-11-29
posté October 24, 2013, 15:38:18 | #45
Inventory sorting. Sounds great. With the huge inventory you get nowadays, I'm often struggling to find the pieces I need. Or the crap like books filling needed inventory space.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté October 24, 2013, 15:57:48 | #46
So many great news today ^^
bought 10,000 ogrines just because of troyle

posté October 24, 2013, 16:09:02 | #47
Sorting is good, but I somehow like to move the stuff myself (too bad i cannot rearrange the mess in my quest inventory)

However there is a bigger problem with storage.

The more content is added the more loot/gears come into play, I am already running out of space on my main and alts on my account in the chests and pockets.

I know i can sell the stuff to market and so on, but I am a bit paranoid of not destroying/selling stuff in case if I need particular stuff, so it is available any time I need craft etc

Are there plans of increasing storage capacity or bigger bags? I believe this is very problematic with the way it is coded now. But seriously, vamprada - the best bag - was introduced ages ago with top capacity, new bags are a joke because of same capacity, bigger level, harder craft.

This post has been edited by LioVamp - October 24, 2013, 16:11:19.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté October 24, 2013, 17:07:16 | #48

Quote (LioVamp @ 24 October 2013 16:09) *
Sorting is good, but I somehow like to move the stuff myself (too bad i cannot rearrange the mess in my quest inventory)

However there is a bigger problem with storage.

The more content is added the more loot/gears come into play, I am already running out of space on my main and alts on my account in the chests and pockets.

I know i can sell the stuff to market and so on, but I am a bit paranoid of not destroying/selling stuff in case if I need particular stuff, so it is available any time I need craft etc

Are there plans of increasing storage capacity or bigger bags? I believe this is very problematic with the way it is coded now. But seriously, vamprada - the best bag - was introduced ages ago with top capacity, new bags are a joke because of same capacity, bigger level, harder craft.
i made a storage guild to help me with this issue, i have 2 storage slots and haven world so far, you should try that, maybe :p

Quote (Troyle @ 24 October 2013 15:29) *

Interface
  • [New] Button “Sort inventory automatically”: New buttons will allow you to automatically sort the items in your inventory, by type and level (either the whole inventory, or just each bag separately).
amazing, a so needed feature  

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-02-27
posté October 24, 2013, 17:18:36 | #49
That button is all I've been looking for XD

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-09-29
posté October 24, 2013, 22:53:46 | #50
Haven Worlds

Have some old HW that are not being used. I want so bad to have a Haven Word and some people have it and don't use it.
Should be a way to buy or get those HW that are not being used.

posté October 25, 2013, 10:01:48 | #51
Added three modifications to the changelog:

Quests

• [New] Challenge system: more information soon. Canceled: We won't have enough time to test and balance this feature correctly. We decided to postpone it to December.

Haven Worlds

• [New] Rotcere Academy: This new building will offer +5 Wisdom to all Guild members. It will need a Guild Hall level 3.
  • New resources: The following items will now be usable as resources in Haven Worlds: hooks, runes, equipment and weapons (1 point per level).

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté October 25, 2013, 10:50:02 | #52
Nice, now all that crap we dig up at Calamar can be recycled.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-10-09
posté October 25, 2013, 11:33:07 | #53

Quote (Troyle @ 25 October 2013 10:01) *
  • New resources: The following items will now be usable as resources in Haven Worlds: hooks, runes, equipment and weapons (1 point per level).
Not keys? Could you include keys? Pleeaaase?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-22
posté October 25, 2013, 12:16:41 | #54

Quote (shiemi- @ 25 October 2013 11:33) *

why would that matter?
aren't all keys level 1?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-10-09
posté October 25, 2013, 12:22:18 | #55

Quote (Saargus @ 25 October 2013 12:16) *

Quote (shiemi- @ 25 October 2013 11:33) *

why would that matter?
aren't all keys level 1?
Boo. I didn't notice that. I've always thought they were the same level as the respective dungeons.

Never mind me then. *throws away all hoodlum keys*

posté October 25, 2013, 13:57:51 | #56

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 October 2013 17:07) *
i made a storage guild to help me with this issue, i have 2 storage slots and haven world so far, you should try that, maybe :p
Hm, didn't even think about it, but this workaround somehow feels bad. Things like that indicate a bad game design

[New] Rotcere Academy: This new building will offer +5 Wisdom to all Guild members. It will need a Guild Hall level 3.

GH lvl 3 kama cost is killing me already. There are 3 buildings that I want from this upgrade: kama minter lvl 2, +5 wis and +1kit. Still looks quite expensive

New resources: The following items will now be usable as resources in Haven Worlds: hooks, runes, equipment and weapons (1 point per level).
non-breakable equipment... fine? but 1 point per level... ONE! that is ridiculous. spend 5 seconts to harvest 2-4 black cawwots which might be 4*120 = 480 points! who the heck would want to trade items for resource points at such rates (if you are one of them, I will gladly trade your rune-breakable items for my black cawwots at 2x rates )

This post has been edited by LioVamp - October 25, 2013, 14:07:08.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté October 25, 2013, 14:34:35 | #57

Quote (Troyle @ 24 October 2013 15:29) *

Interface
THIS IS AWESOME

This post has been edited by basjejaspers - October 25, 2013, 14:44:40.
posté October 25, 2013, 14:57:59 | #58
More modifications:

Haven Worlds

• 16 new Haven Worlds: Added 16 Haven Worlds:
    • November 13:
      • Wabbit Island – South
      • Monk Island – Sout
      • Bilbiza – North West
      • Calamar Island – West
    • November 20:
      • Wild Estate: West
      • Shhhudoku Kingdom – Center West
      • Kelba – Pier
      • Forfut – Pier
    • November 27:
      • Wabbit Island – Center
      • Monk Island –Path South
      • Bilbiza – North East
      • Calamar Island – East
    • December 4:
      • Wild Estate – East
      • Shhhudoku Kingdom – North
      • Kelba – Zaap
      • Forfut - Center
  • Buildings cost rebalancing: The kama cost will be reduced and the resources cost increased. The goal is to improve accessibility to building on the servers with lower population, while helping the global economy. Canceled: After taking your feedback into account, we decided to cancel this change. The proposition to rebalance the Kama cost and resources cost didn’t seem to convince.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté October 25, 2013, 15:02:56 | #59

Quote (Troyle @ 25 October 2013 14:57) *
  • Buildings cost rebalancing: The kama cost will be reduced and the resources cost increased. The goal is to improve accessibility to building on the servers with lower population, while helping the global economy. Canceled: After taking your feedback into account, we decided to cancel this change. The proposition to rebalance the Kama cost and resources cost didn’t seem to convince.
this is sad QQ so i need to get loads of kamas again :S

posté October 25, 2013, 15:04:26 | #60
QQ