Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Wild Wild Quest
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-12-10
posté November 02, 2013, 14:53:42 | #81
who cares about translation! the most important note here is Fogs could have hair! [New] Hair color : Black Hair color will be available to all classes.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-23
posté November 02, 2013, 21:05:33 | #82
Set on map search,will be easier to find places

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté November 03, 2013, 01:30:35 | #83
stasis damage buff come to papa

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté November 03, 2013, 03:06:08 | #84
Guild leader hierarchy changes for inactive ones? YES!

Camera movement? Whoa, hold on there. This sounds way too groundbreaking. I'll just assume you can tilt the camera a bit to the sides, or that it's just another zoom in/zoom out function.

Dedicated auction interface huh? Wonder how that will be like. Anything that makes it easier to browse for items is welcome.

One month one island rule removal? Wonder what they have in mind.

Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté November 04, 2013, 10:39:21 | #85
Just added the latest (many) changes:

Classes

General
  • Respec for Eniripsas and Foggernauts: Due to the many changes brought with this update, a spell and aptitude respec will be offered to all Eniripsa and Foggernaut characters, with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respect quest running, if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!”), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the update tomorrow. This way, you will stay in the instance tomorrow and therefore receive 48h to operate a new Respec.

Eniripsa
  • Master Propagator: Will be changed. It will now give +1% Air dmg per AP spent with AP spells (3% at max level).
  • Transcendent: The limitation will be changed to: “can only be cast on the Eniripsa at the beginning of the turn”. It will now be possible to cast it anytime on all the other characters.
  • Unnatural Remedies: Instead of triggering Air spells, it will trigger the next Air spell. The next Air spell will give back 2 AP and remove Unnatural Remedies.

Foggernaut
  • Ray of Stasis: Damages changed to 35 (instead of 33) at level 100.
  • Stasis Shot: Damages changed to 46 (instead of 44) at level 100.
  • Pummel: Damages changed to 57 (instead of 56) at level 100.
  • Stomp: Damages changed to 37 (instead of 35) at level 100. Blockades HP changed to 50 (instead of 46).
  • Hammer Claw: Damages changed to 67 (instead of 61) at level 100.
  • Bombardment: Will repeat once for each previous use of Bombardment (max 3). After 4 use, it will get back to 1 repeat. Damages changed to 20 (instead of 23) at level 100.
  • Flambé: Damages changed to 43 (instead of 40) at level 100.
  • Fire Thrower: Damages changed to 77 (instead of 74) at level 100.
  • Flame Fervor: Damages changed to 65 (instead if 70) at level 100. Will no longer turn the target.
  • Steampalm: Damages changed to 69 (instead of 70) at level 100.
  • Motherfogger:
    • Spittleborg: Will give +3 Range instead of +2.
    • Repositioning: Cost changed to 3 AP.
  • Cybot: Cost changed to 2 AP and 1 AP at max level (instead of 1 WP).
    • Retreat: Changed to 4AP, 1-4 Range, 1/turn, swap position with target.
    • Repairs: Changed to 1 AP (instead of 2), 3/turn, give one charge (instead of 2).
    • Microbot: No longer consume AP of the Foggernaut.
    • Teleportation: Cost changed to 3 AP (instead of 2).
  • Armor Plating: No longer gives charge to Microbots but increases Lock depending on the Earth spells used.
  • Groove: No longer gives Lock depending on Earth spells used, but increases the charges of the Microbots and give a bonus of +20% Stasis damage.

Incarnate
  • Animations: Sitting animations will be correctly integrated.

Sadida
  • Dolly Sacrifice, Tree & Explodoll: These specialties will now display the correct bonuses according to the level selected with the slider.

Characters

• [New] Hair color: Black hair color will now be available to all classes.

Items

• Benches, stools and wells: It will now be possible to place and use them in all Haven Gems.
  • Villains costumes: Added the costume for Villains. Decepticod Costume (2.5% drop rate on him) and Merkator Costume (2.5% drop rate on him).

Islands

• [New] Revamp of Wild Estate: You voted for this island to be revamped, and it will be done! You will find content for all characters between level 50 and 70, 2 exclusive dungeons (Wild Gobball and Bwork), 4 new types of monsters (including 2 families) and many quests, achievements, items, etc. Note that this island will no longer be a conquest island.

Quests

• [New] Amanax: The Almanax quests of December and further will be slightly modified. Each month will now match a protector, and the Meridia will ask you for resources matching the island linked to this protector. For example, in December, the protector will be Djaul, linked to Frigost. The offering quests of this month will focus on resources that can be found on Frigost (drops and professions). Canceled: With your feedback, we decided not to apply the rule “1 month = 1 island” to make sure all level ranges can still complete the Almanax.

Guilds

• [New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

Haven Worlds

• [New] Auctions: You will now see the beginning and end time of the auctions in the interface.

Interface

• [New] Character name display: The shortcut “v” (customizable in the options) will now display the name of all characters above them. Characters in your group or guild will have a name in the same color as in the chats.
  • [New] Moving camera: It will now be possible to move the camera with a right click + shortcut “,” (customizable in the options).

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-04-20
posté November 04, 2013, 11:13:42 | #86

Quote (Troyle @ 04 November 2013 10:39) *

• [New] Moving camera: It will now be possible to move the camera with a right click + shortcut “,” (customizable in the options).
Yay

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-14
posté November 04, 2013, 11:14:38 | #87

Flame Fervor: Damages changed to 65 (instead if 70) at level 100. Will no longer turn the target.

My lv 120 shebang says cheers \o/

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-04-20
posté November 04, 2013, 11:14:56 | #88

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 03 November 2013 03:06) *
Guild leader hierarchy changes for inactive ones? YES!

Camera movement? Whoa, hold on there. This sounds way too groundbreaking. I'll just assume you can tilt the camera a bit to the sides, or that it's just another zoom in/zoom out function.

Dedicated auction interface huh? Wonder how that will be like. Anything that makes it easier to browse for items is welcome.

One month one island rule removal? Wonder what they have in mind.
Sometimes my screen doesn't show the whole battle map.It will help me a lot.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté November 04, 2013, 11:15:27 | #89
Will we get a colour touch up because of the new hair colour? ...Please?

posté November 04, 2013, 13:25:35 | #90
Too bad taht most of us wont be able to change the Hair color to black, because we wont delete our maxed chars just for that. ... There should be a character look reset or something.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté November 04, 2013, 13:41:59 | #91

EniripsaMaster Propagator: Will be changed. It will now give +1% Air dmg per AP spent with AP spells (3% at max level).Transcendent: The limitation will be changed to: “can only be cast on the Eniripsa at the beginning of the turn”. It will now be possible to cast it anytime on all the other characters.Unnatural Remedies: Instead of triggering Air spells, it will trigger the next Air spell. The next Air spell will give back 2 AP and remove Unnatural Remedies.
Awesome changes! Thanks!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté November 04, 2013, 14:08:40 | #92

Quote (BehindTheDarkness @ 04 November 2013 13:25) *
Too bad taht most of us wont be able to change the Hair color to black, because we wont delete our maxed chars just for that. ... There should be a character look reset or something.
Yeah, I agree. I actually regret the way I designed my character in the first place. -.-

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-14
posté November 04, 2013, 15:28:51 | #93

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 04 November 2013 11:15) *
Will we get a colour touch up because of the new hair colour? ...Please?
^This, If we get a new haircolor we have the right to change the haircolor of our mainchars!

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2010-05-10
posté November 04, 2013, 17:26:08 | #94

Guilds
  • [New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

It should be 90 days in my opinion. People have lives you know :p

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté November 04, 2013, 17:49:56 | #95
nice ^^ black hair is one of the first things I asked for in beta.

great for air enis..they matter more than air sadidas. keep modifying enis, they're very important.
I bet we won't get lower AP for summoning dolls until next summer or autumn

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté November 04, 2013, 17:52:22 | #96

• Villains costumes: Added the costume for Villains. Decepticod Costume (2.5% drop rate on him) and Merkator Costume (2.5% drop rate on him).

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté November 04, 2013, 18:13:59 | #97
>>Villains costumes
what about new insignia

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté November 04, 2013, 18:24:39 | #98
I have a question about foggernauts. Are you fixing us not getting spell xp when we use motherfogger... we are still using the stasis spells but we dont get xp from it.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté November 04, 2013, 18:41:31 | #99
Bombardment: 1st time hits twice? or just once? just curious...

Flame Fervor: Yay :p

Motherfogger:
  • Spittleborg: was the logic thing to do
  • Repositioning: cost was too high

Cybot: mmm i kinda prefer it being 1wp, ill never get critical booster xD
  • Retreat: will swap a target... ok, being the target what? allies? monsters? allies and monsters? just the foggernaut?
  • Repairs: why nerf repairs?
  • Microbot: microbot consumed the foggernaut ap? never noticed D:
  • Teleportation: will teleportation still costs 1wp?
Armor Plating & Groove: So no merge afterall? i like the +20% stasis damage tho, quite low boost, but at least is something :\

[New] Hair color: Are we getting a "look" change? or as always only the new characters can get it?

Villains costumes: Finally a reason to do em  

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 04 November 2013 17:52) *

and yet no masq insignia :\

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté November 04, 2013, 18:52:18 | #100

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 04 November 2013 18:41) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 04 November 2013 17:52) *

and yet no masq insignia :\
you just reminded me and now I have the sads again