Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Wild Wild Quest
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté November 04, 2013, 21:13:46 | #101
About the cybot, will the stassts redirection work correctly in the turn that it is summoned? because at the moment if you summon it facing sideways, the damage is still projected forward.

Also the foggernaught lacks a way to position the cybot before attacking once it was summoned, this makes the stassis redirection almost pointless after the initial summon turn.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté November 04, 2013, 23:36:49 | #102
I hope you rethink taking the Conquest Island capability away from Wild Estate.

It's one of the few things worth doing government-wise, and reducing the Islands with a Nation-wide bonus to one is really going to ruin the balance of power in the game, for no reason, and with less rewards after the dust settles.

If you desire people to be active and involved in Wakfu, taking away a "point of pride" for a Nation is not going to foster those feelings. 

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - November 04, 2013, 23:44:49.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté November 05, 2013, 02:45:39 | #103
if they do take it away then need to take away calamar as well in my opinion.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté November 05, 2013, 10:00:43 | #104
Yeah, remove Calamar's as well. Ankama shouldn't miss the chance to lower the PP of people even more, while delaying the drop-system-revamp till next year since it's much less important then smithmagic. *rolleyes*

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté November 05, 2013, 10:35:17 | #105

SadidaDolly Sacrifice, Tree & Explodoll: These specialties will now display the correct bonuses according to the level selected with the slider.
What the? It alredy is like that. It was bugged after last patch but it got fixed with hot fix right after. Why you mention it now, as if you are doing something towards these spells? The cake is a lie - nothing will change with the patch, unless you mention changing the values of these spells but then you should give Sadida the respec too.

Characters[New] Hair color: Black hair color will now be available to all classes.
Will female pandawa also be able to change its hair colour then? I used to have my female pandawa with light blue hair color, but after some patches it got changed to white for unknown reason. I know that bald sprite doesnt need the hair color change, but if at least one of the options allow Pandawa to have hair, then it should also allow them to choose hair color.

p.s. Will all the characters get some kind of scroll wich would allow us to change our current hair color then? Or will it make us need to create new character if we want it with black hair?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté November 05, 2013, 12:28:49 | #106

Quote (CloudyMind @ 04 November 2013 17:26) *

Quote (Troyle @ 04 November 2013 10:39) *

Guilds
  • [New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

It should be 90 days in my opinion. People have lives you know :p
this is true o.e

[I also find it a bit silly to do this, you lose control of the guild you worked very hard on creating, used money on, built etc. just because you had to become inactive due to emergencies, hectic work schedules from time to time or any relevant real life thing really.. why not make a automatic second rank that is also powerful and can take care of the guild (in Dofus all guilds have second in commands) until the leader is able to return rather than taking away someones hard work because they have to tend to real life for a bit. Tad cruel to me but okay....]
- oh either way, most guilds are already set up this way, with SiC's of some sorts i really dont see the point in this system.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - November 05, 2013, 12:40:23.
Reason for edit : i found i had more to say :P
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-03-18
posté November 05, 2013, 18:51:47 | #107
I am one of the guys not in one of the few big guilds on amara and I am really sad about canceling the kama cost reduction

Ressource Points look more than they are. They are easy to farm. Just take one or two friends and go out on the fields farming lvl 100+ seeds and the rp will increase really fast. But getting Kamas on a low pop server is a really tough thing to do. So... a Guild Hall Level 3 will always be an undoable dream for smaller guilds I would appreciate the kama cost reduction but... well... I should stop dreaming and go back to work... another dark lonely day in the mines... I already started to forget how daylight looks like...

Guilds[New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

Ah! I don't like that. Just imagine... I invest my whole wakfu life in getting stuff for upgrading and building houses in the haven world. All my love and sweat is inside it. Then (for whatever the reason is maybe a computer crash or an accident and im laying in hospital *.*... whatever) I am not able to get online for 2 month or so.... the others think im inactive now and leave the guild. I loose my leader post, but my coleader (if I may call him so) doesnt want to lead an empty guild and does not know that I really want to come back... then he deletes the guild, so he can leave. Then I come back and everything... is gone? Nooooooooo!!! Please don't let things like this happen T_T

And even the thing with the ore limitation in haven world i think it is not good. I mean... doesn't matter personally to me. On a low pop server like amara there is almost always ore laying in the mines and no one there to take it... so just have fun mining ^.^ but I can imagine, that the mines are really full on high pop servers. So an own mine in haven world is a must have for the guilds. Now you want to take that option away from them? I don't like the thought of this limitation.

But I have a suggestion how it can be controlled a bit by the guild leaders themselve.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Make an additional office table for gild leaders or ppl who has the right to manage the haven world. If you click it a menu will pop up, where you see the map of the hw, like in build menu. But here you can right click a ressource like a forest, a pond or ores. Then you see your guild ranks + the rank "visitors" for ppl that are not in the guild. Then you can just tick which rank should be able to take stuff from this ressource. So strangers can't come and botrob the hw, if the leader doesn't want that and if he notices there is a bot in guild, he can take away the rights to farm ressources (or just kick him?) XD
And yeah, more guild rank options for hw would also be very good

That you canceled the changes on almanax was a good thing ^^ Almanax should stay accessable for everyone

[New] Hair color: Black hair color will now be available to all classes.

Cool *_* Will there also be an option to change the basic look of existing characters soon?

Ahem... back to haven worlds...

New resources: The following items will now be usable as resources in Haven Worlds: hooks, runes, equipment and weapons (1 point per level).

Yay, so it will be a bit easier to get rp. But... 1 point per lvl? I think equip and weapons should give 10 Points per Level or so, because it is rarer than common loot.

... ah I better stop writing. XD Or this will never have an end. I'm looking forward to the hq revamps. And I'm happy about the eni changes. I don't play the other changed classes, so I can't tell anything about that ^^ Mh... that was all I guess... for the moment XD

posté November 06, 2013, 07:59:52 | #108

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 05 November 2013 12:28) *

Quote (CloudyMind @ 04 November 2013 17:26) *

Quote (Troyle @ 04 November 2013 10:39) *

Guilds
  • [New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

It should be 90 days in my opinion. People have lives you know :p
this is true o.e

[I also find it a bit silly to do this, you lose control of the guild you worked very hard on creating, used money on, built etc. just because you had to become inactive due to emergencies, hectic work schedules from time to time or any relevant real life thing really.. why not make a automatic second rank that is also powerful and can take care of the guild (in Dofus all guilds have second in commands) until the leader is able to return rather than taking away someones hard work because they have to tend to real life for a bit. Tad cruel to me but okay....]
- oh either way, most guilds are already set up this way, with SiC's of some sorts i really dont see the point in this system.
I agree, this system is going to be troublesome. What if i had to (or wanted to) go to vacations in summer for 2 months? I would come back and find my guild screwed up by someone who used to be high ranked but decided to ruin the guild because i was inactive anyway? Thats so gonna be cruel. Please do not implement this change!

And just like Angelic has said, any guild can make "Second in Command" aka "Right Hands", who has the same rights as guild leader, without just being able to kick the Leader from the guild, nor other "right hands". I have personally entrusted few members of my guild like that, so they are able to do as much as the guild leader, without the ability to kick the leader (or disband the guild). Nobody, except former guild leader, should be able to disband the guild. They can simply all leave the guild instead, if they feels like it.

Even 90 days is not enough in my opinion. There should be nothing like time limit to remain as leader. Or at least give players an option to disable this system for their own guild (if guild leader knows he wont be online for longer due to vacations, RL issues, etc, maybe it will quit the game for whole year even to try something else, but then it will return with hope to continue where he was, with higher level guild mates) - why should it change the guild leader of the guild? It's not like guild leader is needed for something exclusvely, as we can simply give proper rights to anyone, so even common member could get a haven world, or do simply anything.

The worst situation would be when someone would be invited to the guild AFTER the guild leader becaome inactive and that new member suddenly becomes more active then other guild memers and suddenly after 45 days it find itself as guild leader, and since other members werent as active as he would want to, he decides to disband the guild and put in vain all the effort, time, kamas invested, etc that was put to form this guild and when the former guild leader would return it will find itself without the guild - that would just ruin the game experience, not only for former guild leader, but also for returning members.

You should know by now that there is such thing as "returning subscriber". Not all players pay to play every month, especially after something got bored to them or after they received too much nerfs and disliked it. But after several months they might want to come back to Wakfu game and see whats changed - why on earth you would want them to see that they got "kicked" or that they got removed from guild (or the guild dissapeared)? That would just make them dissapointed AND NOT SUBSCRIBE afterall, because they would feel like there's nothing to return to.

You are doing things wrong.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 07, 2013, 09:37:02.
Reason for edit : found typo
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-28
posté November 07, 2013, 07:41:32 | #109
I've been wishing for black hair since before day 1. Please tell me you guys will allow an appearance reset or something of that nature!

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté November 07, 2013, 15:45:05 | #110
New additions to the Changelog

Classes

Foggernaut
  • Groove: No longer gives Lock depending on Earth spells used, but increases the charges of the Microbots and give a bonus of +20% Stasis damage. +20 Dodge.

Xelor
  • Dial: It will no longer be possible to lose more than 1 MP when moving on the Dial while pointing on the extreme edge of an Hour cell.

Characters

• [New] Hair colors: New hair colors will be available for all classes:
    • Feca, Osamodas, Enutrof, Female Sram, Ecaflip, Eniripsa, Iop, Cra, Sadida, Sacrier, Masqueraider: Black and Mauve.
    • Male Sram: Black and Yellow.
    • Rogue, Foggernaut: Black and Green.

Combat

• Weapons (all except the Bloodthirsty and Gray Mage's Wand): Their damages will be normalized and will no longer have additional effects.
  • States and KO: States that weren’t removed when a character was Knocked Out will now correctly be removed at the beginning of a timeline turn.

Monsters

• Lenald Family: Jutsu Cataclysm & Little Jutsu Cataclysm will no longer affect KO’d targets.
  • Lenald: Its spell Jutsu Halo will no longer move stabilized targets.
  • Mini Lenald: Will no longer heal all fighters in case of Critical Hit with Jutsu Wisdom.
  • Hoodfella: A Masqueraider Altar will be added as a drop on this boss.
  • Al Howin Gobbals & Ghouls: Their numbers will be tripled to ease the completion of Al Howin achievements.

Ultimate Bosses

• Black Crow: The quest will correctly complete and give the right amount of experience and Kamas when defeating Black Crow.

Achievements

• The Unhuntable Monster Hunter & Howin Heaven's Name...? (Al Howin): They will be modified to fix a completion issue. The objectives Deval Howin & The Number of the Ghoul will be removed from The Unhuntable Monster Hunter, and Bubbling Cauldron & Witch Hunt removed from Howin Heaven’s Name…?
  • “Finish the dungeon with a team of 6” (Al Howin): To complete this achievement, you will now have to complete “Witch Hunt” and no longer complete the dungeon with 6 players.
  • Kokokobana, Crazy Piwi: Ultimate, Whirlway Station: The achievements of these dungeons will now give a miniature.

Incarnam

• Shortcuts: Keyboard controls will be correctly saved when finishing the Tutorial.
  • Group: It will no longer be possible to create or join a group in the first part of Incarnam.

Mount Zinit

• Canoon: The Canoon sending you to Zinit Beach will work correctly.
  • Chapter 1: Rays of light will no longer stack for each additional member in the group.

Nations

• General: All ecosystems will be reset.

Quests

• A Scatter-Brained Chafer: The Headless Chafer Skull will be correctly dropped by Al Howin Ghoul & the Witch.

Professions

• Recipe Sumi Hat: Slave Cloth required changed from 1 to 3.
  • Recipe Rags: Slave Cloth required changed from 2 to 5.
  • Recipe Sumi Breastplate: Slave Cloth required changed from 2 to 15.
  • Recipe Rope Barrier: Slave Cloth required changed from 5 to 30.
  • Leather Dealer's Workshop: Will no longer require Woolly Legs.
  • Wo Zwombbit Mask: Will be doable by Tailors. The required Armored Support will be replaced by an Unbreakable Thread.
  • Receipe for Astrub dungeons keys: The recipe for all three keys will be removed, and a recipe for the Clans Key added.

Haven Worlds

• Mines: Will now be limited to 3 per type, to limit botting and farming. Postponed to December: For technical reasons, this modification will not be implemented in November.
  • Houses information panel: It has been moved next to the door as its previous position could prevent barriers from being closed.
  • Workshops: Added the recipe Raid Boole.

Items

• Slave Cloth: Will now become rare and added as drops on Puddlies.
  • WAKFU Mags: All items offered with WAKFU Mags will now be tradable.
  • Profession books and “You Are The Law!”: Can now be stored in the bookshelf.
  • Costumes & Dummies: Dark Hurl Costume and Al Howin Monster Hunter Costume can now be placed on all dummies.
  • Makabras: The Axe, Staff, Wand, and Club will now deal Chromatic damages.
  • Rosal Insignia: Hair will no longer appear where they shouldn’t when this Insignia is equipped.
  • Strange Pickaxe: Picking up this item on a monster will now trigger a quest.
  • The Bloodthirsty: It will no longer heal on anything else but fighters.

Emotes

• Whistle: Masqueraiders using this emote will display their animation correctly.

Interface

• [New] Button “Sort inventory automatically”: New buttons will allow you to automatically sort the items in your inventory, by type and level (either the whole inventory, or just each bag separately). Note however that it will be impossible to sort your bags during a trade.
  • Default shortcuts: Click attack: U becomes A. Display characters behind walls: A becomes U. End of positioning/End of turn: End becomes Space.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-12-12
posté November 07, 2013, 15:59:20 | #111
Ecosystem reset? Hooray! Had been sooo long that we had to clear the mines last time...

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté November 07, 2013, 16:09:37 | #112
bookshelves I bought from the boutique is no longer selectable/interactive since my sub ran out. is that a bug or a mechanic of this item I paid REAL MONEY for?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-02-24
posté November 07, 2013, 16:34:27 | #113
I don't know about other servers but NOX server ecosystem gets reset every damn weekly maintenance night. Its gotten to the point no one bothers clearing mines cause it will just get reset the next maintenance. Seeing that Eco reset in patch notes just made me laugh.....

posté November 07, 2013, 16:37:55 | #114

Quote (sevenatbest @ 07 November 2013 16:09) *
bookshelves I bought from the boutique is no longer selectable/interactive since my sub ran out. is that a bug or a mechanic of this item I paid REAL MONEY for?

It's a bug, and I reported it to the team.

posté November 07, 2013, 16:50:37 | #115

End of positioning/End of turn: End becomes Space.
NOOO!!!

Please don't do that! What if i start typing something during fight while my chat window was not activated (it happends often)? This would make me pass my turn unintentionally! I never press [End] button while typing but [Space] button is most commonly used one! Don't do that!

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté November 07, 2013, 16:52:21 | #116
whats a "Masqueraider Autel" ? the insignia? finally?

posté November 07, 2013, 16:56:48 | #117
p.s. When you will make Al howin Gobbals spawn in Asturb? Becuase THEY ARE NOT SPAWNING THERE! We have to rely on the quest that makes them appear and that comes with really limited number. It takes way too long to kill few of them then wait 20 minutes for the next spawn. Please make them (and Ghouls) respawn in Asturb by themeself.

(I dont know about other servers, because maybe other servers have them spawned but in Remington they are not appearing!)

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 07, 2013, 17:19:51.
posté November 07, 2013, 17:04:49 | #118

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 07 November 2013 16:52) *
Masqueraider Altar. Sorry about that.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 November 2013 16:56) *
p.s. When you will make Al howin Gobbals spawn in Asturb? Becuase THEY ARE NOT SPAWNING THERE! We have to rely on the quest that makes them appear and that comes with really limited number. It takes way too long to kill few of them then wait 20 minutes for the next spawn. Please make them (and Ghouls) respawn in Asturb by themeself.

(I dont know about other servers, because maybe other servers have them spawned but in Remington they are not appearing!)

The fact that they only spawn with the quest is intended. However, as explained in the changelog, there will now be many more of them (three times more).

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté November 07, 2013, 17:10:47 | #119

Quote (Troyle @ 07 November 2013 17:04) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 07 November 2013 16:52) *
Masqueraider Altar. Sorry about that.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 November 2013 16:56) *

The fact that they only spawn with the quest is intended. However, as explained in the changelog, there will now be many more of them (three times more).
when are you releasing the insignia? its been way too long already

also... will the ghouls spawn x3 too? are you going to extend the xmas...i mean... halloween event due all the bugs?

why if i want to purchase ogrines the amount appears in €? ... is another bug? is intended?

will we get a color reset option so we can use the new hair options?
........................................................................................... ........................................................................................... ...........................................................................................
i should just quit this "game", is so stressful

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - November 07, 2013, 17:13:16.
posté November 07, 2013, 17:27:15 | #120

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 07 November 2013 17:10) *
when are you releasing the insignia? its been way too long already

No news on the Insignia, unfortunately.

also... will the ghouls spawn x3 too?

Yes, they will, I'll add it to the changelog.

are you going to extend the xmas...i mean... halloween event due all the bugs?

Unfortunately this is more complicated than it sounds. And it cannot be done in time for the next update.

why if i want to purchase ogrines the amount appears in €? ... is another bug? is intended?

I assume you're from Brasil or Portugal? I forwarded this issue to our payment specialist, this is not intended.

will we get a color reset option so we can use the new hair options?

Not with this update, but this is a service we would like to add in the future.

i should just quit this "game", is so stressful

Don't! It's full of nice people!