Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Wild Wild Quest
The Sinister Six * Member Since 2011-01-29
posté November 08, 2013, 20:53:00 | #141

Quote (Troyle @ 21 October 2013 14:00) *
Eniripsa Master Propagator: Will be changed. It will now give +1% Air dmg per AP spent with AP spells (3% at max level).
From last update:
Master Propagator: We decided to rebalance this Specialty. The old version could lead players not to use the effects of their spells and only stack damages. It will now be the opposite. Using spells’ effects will now be the main interest. At max level, it will change from “+2% Air damage per level of Propagator” to “+2% Air damage per level of Propagator consumed (maximum 100%).

Are you guys just getting rid of propagator all together, or did you mean 1 propagator per AP spent.

Also there's a bug currently where you don't get the damage bonus from Psykosis flask unless you crit when spending propagator.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté November 08, 2013, 21:56:20 | #142
Give us a chance to recustomize our characters, I want black hair. I actually really regret the way I designed my character.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté November 08, 2013, 22:03:27 | #143

Quote (AK17 @ 08 November 2013 20:53) *

Quote (Troyle @ 21 October 2013 14:00) *
Eniripsa Master Propagator: Will be changed. It will now give +1% Air dmg per AP spent with AP spells (3% at max level).
From last update:
Master Propagator: We decided to rebalance this Specialty. The old version could lead players not to use the effects of their spells and only stack damages. It will now be the opposite. Using spells’ effects will now be the main interest. At max level, it will change from “+2% Air damage per level of Propagator” to “+2% Air damage per level of Propagator consumed (maximum 100%).

Are you guys just getting rid of propagator all together, or did you mean 1 propagator per AP spent.

Also there's a bug currently where you don't get the damage bonus from Psykosis flask unless you crit when spending propagator.
I'm more curious as to if this means we now have a max of +150% damage or if it is now only faster to reach +100% damage with it being max.
I dont think they would already nip propagator all together this soon, or that would be the fastest ever they would have gotten rid of a class mechanic.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-04-27
posté November 08, 2013, 23:01:07 | #144
In terms of Al Howin. Everyone is talking about wanting compensation for this event, since we've had to deal with so many bugs. And, even though they're just removing some of the buggiest things from the quests, I think we still deserve compensation for the three weeks of frustration.

I propose something simple, and well worth it. Make the Wizard/Witch Costume, Jacko Costume, and the Al Howin Monster Hunter Costume tradable. That way, the people that cannot, or refused to partake in the event can still get them, and those that put up with the frustration and endless grinding can either wear their badge of honor, or sell it to someone else for a hefty price. These costumes will be a commodity to stimulate the economy on all servers, and be rare as well, as there will only be a set amount on each server with no opportunity to get more.

Please?

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté November 08, 2013, 23:08:50 | #145

Quote (Meowsa @ 08 November 2013 23:01) *
In terms of Al Howin. Everyone is talking about wanting compensation for this event, since we've had to deal with so many bugs. And, even though they're just removing some of the buggiest things from the quests, I think we still deserve compensation for the three weeks of frustration.

I propose something simple, and well worth it. Make the Wizard/Witch Costume, Jacko Costume, and the Al Howin Monster Hunter Costume tradable. That way, the people that cannot, or refused to partake in the event can still get them, and those that put up with the frustration and endless grinding can either wear their badge of honor, or sell it to someone else for a hefty price. These costumes will be a commodity to stimulate the economy on all servers, and be rare as well, as there will only be a set amount on each server with no opportunity to get more.

Please?
I disagree. If you didn't work for it like many other people did, then I don't feel you should be able to get it as 'compensation' (the idea of which I also disagree). It means that those who refused to participate or didn't stick it out get stuff that everyone else worked hard for. I don't feel that my hard efforts, and everyone else's hard efforts, should be forgotten because people are getting upset at a few bugs. We all know Wakfu is buggy, thats how it is, but we continue to play because we CHOOSE to play. Just like everyone can choose to participate in an event or not. No reward or compensation should be given to anyone who did not participate in this event. Its bad enough that 666 mobs don't count for the monster hunter costume, which I'm sorely disappointed about. I've spent hours and hours working my little butt off to have the prestige of something only a few people would have had, and now thats taken away by entitled and selfish people who can't be bothered.
/end rant

Senior Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté November 08, 2013, 23:13:01 | #146

Quote (Karakedi @ 08 November 2013 03:01) *

Quote (MODAradryan @ 08 November 2013 02:54) *

Quote (Sentrayak @ 07 November 2013 22:44) *
Hey Troyle, I have one question! Since there has been few translation or whatever issues in the achievements book (for example killing 666 gobballs completes duck duck ghouls) I´m not quite sure which achievement is which.

So by removing Deval Howin and The Number of the Ghoul you are removing the "kill 666" ones, correct? If so I´d be extremely happy considering every single ghoul gets killed in the first 10 seconds making killing 666 of them impossible.
I would like to confirm this is correct

Also don't forget:

Al Howin Gobbals and Ghouls: Their numbers will be tripled to ease the completion of Al Howin achievements

- Aradryan

Wait this also means that we don't have to kill 666 Ghouls anymore right since the achievement gets removed??
That is right

- Aradryan

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté November 08, 2013, 23:14:41 | #147
If Wakfu Asia is getting more cashshop features, does that mean more on the way for us too, like hair customization?

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté November 08, 2013, 23:19:13 | #148

Quote (Asthis @ 08 November 2013 23:14) *
If Wakfu Asia is getting more cashshop features, does that mean more on the way for us too, like hair customization?
If you've kept up with the thread, Renommous has told us that Wakfu Asia will be a completely different business model from Wakfu International. No changes can be expected for Wakfu Int purely because of things happening in Wakfu Asia. Troyle has mentioned time and time again that re-customisation is a thing they are trying to implement in one way or another. Just have to be patient  

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté November 08, 2013, 23:38:14 | #149
Can you guys add a counter or something for the kill achievements for the event like last year?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-11-10
posté November 09, 2013, 04:19:59 | #150
The changes look good after a quick skim-through. :]

If you guys ever do implement some mining nodes limitation in the haven world, I expect the full value of kamas to be refunded back for those guilds that already have more than 3 of certain types of mines. I busted my ass off to place 16 hazy nodes and 8 sapphire nodes in our HW and opted to get that instead of guild hall lvl 2, so I will be colossally upset if my hard-earned kama just disappeared.

posté November 09, 2013, 16:39:04 | #151

[New] Hair color: Black hair color will now be available to all classes. New hair colors will be available for all classes:
Feca, Osamodas, Enutrof, Female Sram, Ecaflip, Eniripsa, Iop, Cra, Sadida, Sacrier, Masqueraider: Black and Mauve.
Male Sram: Black and Yellow.
Rogue, Foggernaut: Black and Green.

Great News, Ankama! Will we be able a free recustomization for my characters since I am not going to remake my lvl 116 feca for black hair.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté November 09, 2013, 18:26:23 | #152
Will we be able to change our collors with this update?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté November 09, 2013, 19:09:37 | #153
Knowing Ankama they will simply add another hair style color in the character creation screen and they would not let anyone have their current hair color changed.

So yes if you want your character with black (or purple/pink) hair, then you have to make new one. Sucks a bit but thats how i belive they will do it. Because - Ankama. You know.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté November 09, 2013, 23:05:07 | #154
and they are still going along with the stupid auto leadership change thing without adding more days at least.. well done ankama... well done..

i quit.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté November 10, 2013, 00:17:22 | #155

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 09 November 2013 23:05) *
and they are still going along with the stupid auto leadership change thing without adding more days at least.. well done ankama... well done..

i quit.
Its a good change. If you can't be motivated to log in once every 45 days, you can't be expected to run a guild.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-05-05
posté November 10, 2013, 03:44:19 | #156

[New] Automatic inactive Leader change: If a guild leader doesn’t log in for 45 days, his rank will automatically be changed to a lower hierarchy rank (see above for hierarchy). The highest hierarchy member, if not inactive in the last 15 days, will automatically be named Leader. If no member fulfills these requirements, nothing will happen until a member does.

Pifff..This is ridiculous, should continue as at present.

This post has been edited by Ephezuz - November 10, 2013, 03:47:29.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté November 10, 2013, 03:47:22 | #157
What makes this so ridiculous, I just don't get it.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté November 10, 2013, 03:50:07 | #158

Quote (TheMightyShell @ 10 November 2013 03:47) *
If the leader can't log in or doesn't log in he loses his leader rank , so if your pc is having trouble and you cant log in for 45 days you lose your guild. Thats ridiculous and ankama shouldn't implent it

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-05-05
posté November 10, 2013, 03:57:07 | #159

Quote (basjejaspers @ 10 November 2013 03:50) *

If the leader can't log in or doesn't log in he loses his leader rank , so if your pc is having trouble and you cant log in for 45 days you lose your guild. Thats ridiculous and ankama shouldn't implent it

Exactly, and then the leader will travel for 60 days for example.
The guild has already rank to add vices, it is not necessary that it be made ​​automatic.
In my view they are not doing what they should, as always.
Should observe things really necessary, for example to see how long the members fail to get into the game.

Open your eyes Ankama. -. -

This post has been edited by Ephezuz - November 10, 2013, 03:57:48.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-25
posté November 10, 2013, 04:00:17 | #160

Quote (Ephezuz @ 10 November 2013 03:57) *

Quote (basjejaspers @ 10 November 2013 03:50) *

Exactly, and then the leader will travel for 60 days for example.
The guild has already rank to add vices, it is not necessary that it be made ​​automatic.
In my view they are not doing what they should, as always.
Should observe things really necessary, for example to see how long the members fail to get into the game.

Open your eyes Ankama. -. -

I fully agree.