Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.28 - 30.10.2013
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté October 30, 2013, 18:17:11 | #21

Quote (Sentrayak @ 30 October 2013 16:37) *

Quote (AsunaKotomi @ 30 October 2013 16:20) *
Seriously, what do u have done when servers are off? Everything is still bugged LOL xD
Woohoo! Coffee break while our boss thinks we are working!
Lmao, that made my day!

p.s. I have completed achievement on my main character, however i've compelted it year ago, wich means despite being bugged at first year ago, it has been eventually fixed. No idea why this bug appears again year after.

Should we celebrate the 1 year of this bug existance?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté October 30, 2013, 18:19:00 | #22

Quote (AsunaKotomi @ 30 October 2013 16:20) *
Seriously, what do u have done when servers are off? Everything is still bugged LOL xD
Ankama doesn't care about us even troyle gonna read those words and he won't even reply haha, they think without us they can get profit. How can I pay more and troyle and his gang not doing something satisfying me. We are not even getting an apology they want us to respect them and they show no respect.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté October 30, 2013, 18:27:55 | #23
Still no cursed gobbals even with the challenge up

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté October 30, 2013, 19:27:17 | #24
Quote (Sabi @ 28 October 2013 16:00)
Note: The first quest line will be the same as last year. If you already completed it back then, and unlocked the achievement, you won't be able to do it again. Dungeons and environmental quests will still be accessible.

Uhm excuse me but how do those who did it last year get the Howin Heaven's Name achievement then? Which includes bubbling cauldron and witch hunt.

This post has been edited by katralynn - October 30, 2013, 19:27:49.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-09
posté October 30, 2013, 21:38:08 | #25
Hmm...

You know, I'm not entirely sure how it works in France, but I imagine it's a lot harder to get quality programmers and designers than, for instance, in Korea or Japan. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they've got a lot of foreigners working on it. That makes room for language barriers!

Either way though, doing what they do isn't exactly easy (I challenge you to try), and although the amount of mistakes they make can be ridiculous considering how much we pay, it's simply gonna happen. Maybe even more so because of where they are located and how big the industry is there, lol.

I wouldn't sit there and say Ankama has no respect. They're working on it. If they get it to work, surely they'd extend the time. And if it doesn't, we'll be compensated. I want all those goodies too, but I'm not gonna flip tables over them. The game itself is still fun without this event, and worth my monthly payment. I'm sure Ankama is overwhelmed already, because surely, this wasn't intentional.

In the meantime, gonna test the beta thingy. O:

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté October 30, 2013, 22:15:55 | #26

Quote (Poklop @ 30 October 2013 21:38) *
Hmm...

You know, I'm not entirely sure how it works in France, but I imagine it's a lot harder to get quality programmers and designers than, for instance, in Korea or Japan. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they've got a lot of foreigners working on it. That makes room for language barriers!

Either way though, doing what they do isn't exactly easy (I challenge you to try), and although the amount of mistakes they make can be ridiculous considering how much we pay, it's simply gonna happen. Maybe even more so because of where they are located and how big the industry is there, lol.

I wouldn't sit there and say Ankama has no respect. They're working on it. If they get it to work, surely they'd extend the time. And if it doesn't, we'll be compensated. I want all those goodies too, but I'm not gonna flip tables over them. The game itself is still fun without this event, and worth my monthly payment. I'm sure Ankama is overwhelmed already, because surely, this wasn't intentional.

Best reaction so far, agreed

~ Tali

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté October 30, 2013, 22:39:57 | #27

Hmm...

Yah, because last year's bug wasnt intentional either and if as you say "They're working on it" WOW, one year passed and the bug is still there and we are also getting new ones?...they didnt bother fixing it, they left it for "tomorrow" and "tomorrow" was yesterday. Keep procrastinating ankama, thats what you do best (like adding a bye emote when you change character and other useless stuff, use your extra time to fix things, not to add potential bugs).

You may not bother about collecting event items, but i know a lot of ppl, myself included, that want them.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-09
posté October 30, 2013, 22:48:23 | #28

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 30 October 2013 22:39) *

Hmm...

Yah, because last year's bug wasnt intentional either and if as you say "They're working on it" WOW, one year passed and the bug is still there and we are also getting new ones?...they didnt bother fixing it, they left it for "tomorrow" and "tomorrow" was yesterday. Keep procrastinating ankama, thats what you do best (like adding a bye emote when you change character and other useless stuff, use your extra time to fix things, not to add potential bugs).

You may not bother about collecting event items, but i know a lot of ppl, myself included, that want them.
I seriously doubt that they sit there and go, "LOL let's pretend there's a new event this year and just mess it all up on purpose." That would be sabotaging themselves. Maybe last year they simply couldn't fix it in time, and decided to compensate the users then continue to work on something more important? Idk. Again, it's not an easy thing to perfect.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté October 31, 2013, 11:07:04 | #29
Everyone Calm down, they are aware that we are still having issues. Please be patient, worst case they will give you costumes as compensation.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté October 31, 2013, 12:03:07 | #30
Solved :3.

This post has been edited by MEMW909 - November 02, 2013, 22:10:50.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté November 01, 2013, 10:56:18 | #31

Quote (Troyle @ 30 October 2013 12:01) *
Al HowinCursed Gobbals: They will correctly spawn in Astrub. Achievement “finish the dungeon with 6 members”: Will correctly complete.
Cursed Gobbals : They still don't respawn in Asturb. They only appear with challange and at limited number (~20 of gobbals for the whole Asturb, good luck doing this quest) for 10 minutes.
Acheivement " finish the dungeon with 6 memebers" doesn't complete at all.

The hotfix didn't change anything.