Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.29 - 14.11.2013
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté November 14, 2013, 14:56:34 | #21
New elements have been added to the changelog:

Classes

All
  • Animal Guard, Rocky Foot, Deadly Nightspade, etc.: The duration of effects applied on a target that already played its turn will now work correctly.

Rogue
  • Fusillade: Will now work correctly.

Ultimate Bosses

• General: It is currently possible to try defeating an Ultimate Boss more than 3 times per week. We are aware of this issue but haven’t found a solution yet. Until then, we implemented a new monitoring system of the ingame logs that should allow us to investigate this issue. Note that the limit of 1 win per week remains active.

Astrub

• Guild of Hunters quest: It will now be possible to give back the Bow Meow Seeds and Lucky Tufts to complete the quests.
  • Nun Chukapi: When talking to Donalangelo, you will now be able to get the key if the quest is not completed, or if the key disappeared before the quest was completed.

Nations

• Stuck characters: They will now be automatically teleported back to their Phoenix. If they don’t have one of if it is stuck, they will be sent back to their Nation respawn point. If this one is also stuck or if they don’t have a Nation, they will be sent back to their class respawn point.
  • Amakna, Brakmar and Respec instance: Amakna and Brakmar characters leaving the respect instance will now correctly appear in their nation.

Islands

• Wild Estate:
    • Bworkball game: Winning a game with an attack will no longer grant XP and Kamas at the end of the game.

Al Howin

• Diabolic Al Howin: To resolve issues with this quest, it will be reset and now ask to complete the 4 following achievements: Craft 3 Evil Lollipops, Eat 3 Evil Fishcakes, Kill 5 Al Howin Gobballs and Kill 5 Al Howin Ghouls. Note that this quest is not completely fixed and some of you might still experience issues with it.

Guild

• Rank levels: A member will no longer be able to grant a rank that is equal or higher level than his.

Professions

• Gathering: We are aware of a bug where an ore, plant or tree gathering does not generate an item in your inventory. Unfortunately we were unable to trigger this bug internally. We will keep investigating until a solution can be found.

Interface

• Politic chat: Will now be working again.
  • Getting an item: A message will appear in the chat again when an item is acquired.
  • Preview feature: Rings, weapons and belts will display correctly.

Launcher

• Installing the game with a folder path containing apostrophe ( ' ) characters will now work correctly.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-07-11
posté November 14, 2013, 15:19:59 | #22

Quote (Suis @ 14 November 2013 14:49) *
I would like to know when does the Al Howin end. So I can decide if I have enough time to finish the 666 ghoul achievement.

My calculation goes something like this:

666(required ghouls) / 10kills on average(per spawn interval) x 0.25hr(time per spawn) x 2(double the time since 50% of the spawns are gobballs) = Sums up to 33hrs of grind

With "some" dedication, I clocks in about 3hrs a day and don't really know if I have the time to finish. It's not even fun at this point. But I really like the costume, so ready to chug Espresso if I have even less time.

Is there anything the devs can do to change the 33hrs of monotonous waiting and grind?
Psssh It is NOT 33hrs of a grind XD I finished this quest on 3 characters (albiet I caught a few bugs) and I finished 2 of those before the increase in ghoul mob size. The lowest character I used was a lvl 72 xelor and that took me around 12hrs of nonstop grinding (I had like 2 straight hours of gobbals :I).

If you grind when less people are on you can farm about 20 ghouls at least. And if you're using lvl 100+ characters then this achievement should be simpler because my main characters were able to rack up 40kills or so kills (xelor and eni) per ghoul quest.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-10-15
posté November 14, 2013, 15:39:14 | #23
You hit the nail on the hammer here, or the hammer on the nail.. Or nail the.. nvm! ANYWAY

This quest/achievement obviously gets easier the higher level you are, pretty logical! Unfortunately, the way it is set up means that said higher level people are 'being a big inconsiderate jerk' to those not fortunate enough to be high level. The moment I'm done killing a group of ghouls in my area, the remainder has been completely snitched away by the 120+ Cra that just did some drive-by shooting.

I can't blame the players here, but its definitly an oversight in the event's design imho.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté November 14, 2013, 16:03:25 | #24
Why is it so hard to fix Diabolic Al Howin? This is the 4th time it's been attempted to be fixed and yet there are still issues...

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-22
posté November 14, 2013, 16:04:51 | #25

It is currently possible to try defeating an Ultimate Boss more than 3 times per week. We are aware of this issue but haven’t found a solution yet.
Will trying a UB more than three times be treated as an exploit, or is it safe to use more than three attempts per week until this bug is fixed?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-03-12
posté November 14, 2013, 16:09:22 | #26
witch hunt quest still bugged

already make a ticket if need see
MDK-135219

ty

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-02-15
posté November 14, 2013, 16:31:15 | #27

Quote (Troyle @ 14 November 2013 14:56) *
Preview feature: Rings, weapons and belts will display correctly.
Belt? are belts finally getting a graphic display or am I missing out on something?

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté November 14, 2013, 16:33:35 | #28

Quote (Gnostikos @ 14 November 2013 16:31) *

Preview feature: Rings, weapons and belts will display correctly.
Belt? are belts finally getting a graphic display or am I missing out on something?

Not exactly. Belts just didn't appear at the right place in the interface. This will be fixed.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-24
posté November 14, 2013, 17:16:57 | #29

Quote (exponentialrage @ 14 November 2013 16:04) *

It is currently possible to try defeating an Ultimate Boss more than 3 times per week. We are aware of this issue but haven’t found a solution yet.
Will trying a UB more than three times be treated as an exploit, or is it safe to use more than three attempts per week until this bug is fixed?

I'd imagine since it's considered a bug it'd be deemed an exploit. As we're all well aware that when functioning properly UB runs are limited to one win per week with a max of three attempts.

This post has been edited by JustD87 - November 14, 2013, 17:18:24.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-08-17
posté November 14, 2013, 17:26:26 | #30
can you make a hotfix to nerf the wild gobballs, they are way overpowered,
The gobblies who teleport,m hit you 2 tiems and take 1 mp always 100%
should be limited to 1 hit per turn and their spells all thew gobballs should require a line of sight, its completely ridiculos that they do not require a line of sight to hit you

maybe reduce their hp by 100 balancing them towards lv50s as they are intended
as right now it seems that only 90+ players can fight them at all

the gobballs in general seem to do way to much damage, the warchiefs as well
And the shaman gobbettes are healing for such a ridiculos amount in groups

The area was intended for lv45-55 but its difficulty makes it impossible for those levels to accomplish unless in a group, as of late a lot of players quit making soloing about the only possible way to play, yet the entire game design is forcing co-op

also should invest in giving some mobs wp, to limit their most powerful attacks
mainly Wp would limit some of their moves making them more balanced to fight against

like moowolves who summon the moon, the spell should cost 1wp
allowing them to cast it only 1 time per fight

or some enemies who have moves that do way to much damage limit to 3wp and the spell costing 1 wp

Enirispas and some other classes can take wp, but it is useless to use on enemies as 90% don't even have any at all

it would be fair to nerf the enemies in the game instead of the players

I went to the jelly island and only stayed for about 30 minutes because the jellies were so ridiculos and powerful that no one was even attempting to stay there
the enemies were too stong, had to much resistance, to much hp to even fight
this makes it unfair to players who cant do much due to class nerfs, and equipment nerfs, like the osomodas who lost leadership on many items

I tried to use an osmoda but I had a ring that I went through a lot to get for its 1 leadership, and i came back to find it was now CH, so I could no longer even use my summons....

almost like the spell damage % nerf or buff or whatever
most my characters lost 90% damage
it only works for higher level players as leveling spells takes a long time
and the positive effect is now diminished

where the boost would be 120% it is now 60%
making fighting mobs even more difficult than before
as many enemies have so many spells that do a lot of damage or take ap, mp

like the wild gobblies, who steal 2 mp and 1 ap

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-31
posté November 14, 2013, 17:35:09 | #31
So, does this mean that doing the new questline will get the wizard/witch costume and the title "Summoner of Evils"? Because I did that stupid quest regularly and haven't gotten the title yet, and I'll be honest, it's kind of crap. I have more insignias than I know what to do with, but I've been looking forward to the title.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-08-17
posté November 14, 2013, 17:35:26 | #32
Please just consider balancing the enemies and making the game capable for grouped and solo players, there are a lot of people who quit because their friends quit and the game became to hard to even play

most of the enemies do to much and have to much resistance to match the nerfs on classes and equipments

also a lot of equipments should have set bonuses, many do not anymore making set bonuses useless in most cases,

all sets should get a set bonus for 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 based on how many that there are

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-08-18
posté November 14, 2013, 17:41:32 | #33

Quote (Sheni @ 14 November 2013 15:39) *
You hit the nail on the hammer here, or the hammer on the nail.. Or nail the.. nvm! ANYWAY

This quest/achievement obviously gets easier the higher level you are, pretty logical! Unfortunately, the way it is set up means that said higher level people are 'being a big inconsiderate jerk' to those not fortunate enough to be high level. The moment I'm done killing a group of ghouls in my area, the remainder has been completely snitched away by the 120+ Cra that just did some drive-by shooting.

I can't blame the players here, but its definitly an oversight in the event's design imho.
Agree. Оf course high-level characters have no problems in farm, but what, events just for them ?
Why make all the mobs in newbie location and with so little spawn, if left achievement with 666 mobs, which in itself requires sufficient time.
Or make them in many locations, or remove 666 kill, i don't see another solution.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté November 14, 2013, 17:41:54 | #34

Quote (Troyle @ 14 November 2013 12:09) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 14 November 2013 12:01) *
What about the people who can't interact with the Headless Chafer?
This should be fixed, as communicated here:
  • Howin Heaven's Name...?: Headhunter will now complete correctly.

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 14 November 2013 12:01) *
What about the glitched quest inventory?

This is part of the quest item issue, and will be fixed in the process:
  • Quest inventory: It will no longer be possible to store more copies of an item than what the quest requires.
Thisis all Find and dandy But there are othre small bugs like, The fairy works are broken again. The kamas on the Market boards doesnt red out WIthu dont have enough kamas and that still damned pm bugthat sbeen here since the launch of wakfu T_T imnot one to complain but these bugs irritate me anda few other playerstoo.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-05-06
posté November 14, 2013, 17:47:44 | #35

Quote (Suis @ 14 November 2013 14:49) *
666(required ghouls) / 10kills on average(per spawn interval) x 0.25hr(time per spawn) x 2(double the time since 50% of the spawns are gobballs) = Sums up to 33hrs of grind
I think the event is more geared towards high levels who can instakill them. I cleared about 40 each wave. I think it counts if a group member in your fight kills them, though. Why not party with someone who can kill them faster?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-31
posté November 14, 2013, 17:58:11 | #36
It's mostly in french and the evil fishcakes and lollipops are broken.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-17
posté November 14, 2013, 18:22:22 | #37

Ultimate Bosses
  • General: It is currently possible to try defeating an Ultimate Boss more than 3 times per week. We are aware of this issue but haven’t found a solution yet. Until then, we implemented a new monitoring system of the ingame logs that should allow us to investigate this issue. Note that the limit of 1 win per week remains active.

Well this was a good test for ankama. I dunno who on Nox is Downing Dragonpig but even with this unlimited tries, he is still undefeated, or atleast not everyone is close to killing him.

As for magmog its not like rogmournes and mogmatics are dropping like skittles. It's still one victory per week which means one chance to drop per week. Plus all you have to do is fix the whole first fight win to drop and the market will be safe.

At this point i feel like there is no need to put the limit.

Bee 

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-27
posté November 14, 2013, 18:22:45 | #38
evil fishcakes not working i ate like 5 or more and nothing happened

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté November 14, 2013, 18:33:15 | #39
The ranking system isnt solved perfectly yet. Now it is secure but you can not apply to your alts the same rank as you have, you will have to ask someone with a higher rank.

This way all rights about "bank chests and houses" are useless to set up, because you cant add an alt to your guild and give him the same rights as you have without asking someone else.

I also recommend to add a possibility to set multiple ranks to the same lv. But at first place fix the first issue please.

Adding the possibility to set a few ranks to the same rank lv, should isolate higher ranks with the same rights but slighlty difference (for example house bank slots) from each other.

Here an example:

I: GM
II: higher rank member
III: Troyle
III: Sabi
IV: lower rank
V: without rights.

This way Troyle could set up his alts to this own rank (equal, which isnt possible for now) but he's isolated to set up any chars to the rank "Sabi". So this way Sabi's right for example to remove an item from house 1 is save.
The same way Sabi's rank will work.

And only a higher rank member or GM will be able to change a character to the rank called Sabi or Troyle.

I hope youll get my idea with this explanation.

Right now its like this:

I: GM
II: higher rank member
III: Troyle
IV: Sabi
V: lower rank
VI: without rights.

First Troyle is not able to set up his alts to his own rank (he will have to ask the GM or higher rank members). Second Troyle could be a bad guy and rob Sabi's house slots by seting an alt of his to the rank "Sabi". Third Sabi cant do anything about it.
Troyle's and Sabi's rights are the same, but the only have different access to their house slots.
So if both the the right to kick a member, only Troyle will be able to kick Sabi, but she wont be able to kick Troyle.

These are only examples of the current ranking system and its again a workaround in great guilds.

Please support my ideas and fix all this issues.

This post has been edited by Knight-Breaker - November 14, 2013, 19:02:44.
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté November 14, 2013, 18:44:29 | #40
The following part of today's Hotfix has been removed and will be corrected with the next game update:

• Guild of Hunters quest: It will now be possible to give back the Bow Meow Seeds and Lucky Tufts to complete the quests.