Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Multiman Assemble
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté November 19, 2013, 01:01:57 | #41

[New] Combat challenge system: In combat, a challenge will be offered to the players (two in dungeons). If they succeed, an XP and Prospecting bonus will be given for the fight. A couple examples: Don’t be backstabbed, End all your turns in contact with an enemy.
THIS!

Oh my! I was waiting for this since... since DOFUS!

I am so happy that you FINALLY decided to introduce this awsome addictive feature to WAKFU. This is one big good step forward to keep players interested in every fight! +1 to the tactic aspect of Wakfu. I am really excited to see this

Really! Thats the best you could give me as present (other then Sadida revamp/rebalance)!

I also like the new look of "dragoexpress" for Sufokia. Reminds me of Ancestral Fogernauts technology. The boat for surfing on sand with the power of engine/wind! Pure awsomeness!

However i also think you should rename "drago" express to "travel-express" in case you want to name them all the same way.

I am in fear of the change to relics. Fragments? Oh my, did nobody realised that this is going to be YET ANOTHER INVENTORY SLOT BLOCKED PER RELIC TYPE? not only we wont drop them right away but we will have to deal with fragments of it for very long. We won't delete them because they are precious. We won't give them because they are precious. We won't sell them at least untill we get that relic already. In other words: we need more inventory space!

Dear Ankama as next step please consider giving us the ability to put items in display windows without tax money (and make the kamas we get reduced by the tax in case they got sold) and in same time allow us to close the display window from displaying anything so that we can use haven bag as storage - we need that badly, especially with every new costume added and that reclic fragments + the smithmagic powders, etc.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 19, 2013, 01:12:56.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-12-27
posté November 19, 2013, 01:31:56 | #42
So, uh, Srams were supposed to be revamped before Fecas and Pandas once upon a time.... what happened to our revamp Troyle D:

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté November 19, 2013, 01:51:04 | #43
I am cautiously optimistic of all of these changes. I am only worried of the changes to wisdom and prospecting -- but I realize Enu's need to be brought down a peg or two and powerlevelling needs to be less of an obvious choice to leveling. Everything else looks fantastic, shame about Fecas -- but I love everything else.

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté November 19, 2013, 02:32:45 | #44

Quote (Spazturtle @ 18 November 2013 19:51) *

I really hope you will make these costumes, they are really good.
Doesn't this image scream to you 'Well-Tailored Costume'? Hmmmm....

I always get really excited for updates but I'm also always disappointed about lack of quality execution. I am sad the revamps for Feca and Sram are being pushed back yet again (because they're the classes I pay most).
I'm not sure I like the idea of a wisdom cap at all, since wisdom can only be gained through equips. Prospecting I can understand however, and even though it'd make it more fair for classes that aren't Enu's, I do think its being approached wrong.
Relics: I am so happy that these will be more fairly obtained. I also really like the idea of a long quest for a relic. I think that will give a lot of new players a lot of direction.
Also, the new drago designs are brilliant! As much as I'll miss the big turkeys in red, I like them better this way.
Kudos to Ankama for ideas, but I think I'll hold off on the kudos for execution  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté November 19, 2013, 02:54:00 | #45
Capping PP and Wisdom? We ask for better EXP and drops and Ankama puts a cap on them? It's like you're trolling us. =_=

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté November 19, 2013, 03:55:47 | #46

Quote (Asthis @ 19 November 2013 02:54) *
Capping PP and Wisdom? We ask for better EXP and drops and Ankama puts a cap on them? It's like you're trolling us. =_=

I hope that there will be enough outrage over this proposed cap that they will either scrap it altogether or cap it very high, like 500 for Wisdom and 600 for Prospecting (counting the base invisible 100 on the PP)

Or even better, don't cap it at all.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-08
posté November 19, 2013, 04:50:36 | #47
I'm perfectly fine with a pp cap as long as it comes with a base drop rate increase/revamp. These current drop rates are atrocious, and I imagine was only necessary because there is no cap.

Mister Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-16
posté November 19, 2013, 04:58:27 | #48

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 November 2013 03:55) *

I hope that there will be enough outrage over this proposed cap that they will either scrap it altogether or cap it very high, like 500 for Wisdom and 600 for Prospecting (counting the base invisible 100 on the PP)

Who in the world is reaching either of those values on a single character? Even if they made the wisdom cap like 150 and PP 400 I have my doubts that too many players would be heavily affected by it at all.

Though that begs the question if this update takes into account wisdom candies, prospecting candies, and Mea Culpa potions. If it doesn't and these end up not being counted if you exceed the cap on your own this could end up very troublesome.

This all comes down to how hard they're willing to cap these stats, honestly. It can either turn out as bad as everyone expects or end up completely benign.

As far as wisdom goes, in the absolute best wisdom leeching gear I could muster the best I was able to do was around 100 without candies or potions. The entirety of the Sage set which covers everything but second ring, pet, and weapon grants 113 wisdom. I want to give Ankama the benefit of the doubt that they won't put a hard cap lower than what a set can grant.

Edit: After having a conversation with a friend I guess this cap, hopefully something like 500 or more, was implemented to counteract the very high amounts of PP and XP that you may be able to achieve with challenges. It seems like they're effectively countering how much we can gain with challenges. Though if that's the case, our current values should hopefully not be affected. As in the hope is that there's nothing to lose in this update, but at worst a restraint on how much to gain. The fear is that the cap becomes something lower than what we have now.

• Mango

This post has been edited by Brokonaut - November 19, 2013, 05:22:22.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté November 19, 2013, 04:58:49 | #49

Quote (Warrada @ 19 November 2013 04:50) *
I'm perfectly fine with a pp cap as long as it comes with a base drop rate increase/revamp. These current drop rates are atrocious, and I imagine was only necessary because there is no cap.
The problem is it's not coming with a base drop rate increase/revamp.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté November 19, 2013, 05:30:37 | #50

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 November 2013 03:55) *

The invisible base 100 PP only counts for PP lock. But Enus can reach over 400 PP with candies. For Wisdom, I've never seen more than 300 or so.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2009-06-10
posté November 19, 2013, 06:15:13 | #51

Quote (Beezle @ 18 November 2013 18:42) *
Cock and bull story. The feca revamp pdf has release almost exactly a year ago. That was 2012. It was suppose to get worked on 2 months ago (?) now i have to wait another 2 months? This is border-lining on incompetence.. The best build i've made with a feca trying to stay true to its resist nature requires gear that i can only drop once a week at 1.5 % drop rate. And the feca BARELY passes 500 % dmg. its hgihest resists is around 300. Even if with peace armor the feca will get around 450 % for as long as peace armor can last.. Everyone can get 550- 700 % dmg..

ALL you have to F**K-ing do its tamper the cost of GoA or deglyphment. DOES this make sense to you. -> A feca NEEDS 2 wp , 2 ap ( lowest spells) to activate glph and 3 AP just to telelport; after that's all said and he need another 3 ap to remove a freaking glyph. When the feca has 1 wp he can forget about teleporting when there are no more glyphs out there..
You were able to change the fire feca armor ( a few a now less useful ). Why can't you just change the cost of GoA or deglyphment.. GoA is the most crippling thing for a feca. You could have event done the feca revamp is parts. You've had so much time, just so much time.

Oh you want to work on the multimen stuff, well i hope my feca's multiman, can remove his glyphs, give me feca more resist or dmg, or transpose with him cost free.

Now that im done ragin someone give me a fire/earth dmg feca build. Need feca with 600 % in both elements, and atleast 250 resist all. thank you very much.

-Bee
oh bee, i love my feca. calm it u

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-09-11
posté November 19, 2013, 07:00:35 | #52

Quote (SpecAce @ 19 November 2013 01:31) *
So, uh, Srams were supposed to be revamped before Fecas and Pandas once upon a time.... what happened to our revamp Troyle D:

Yeah, are Srams just being swept into a corner?

Ever since you took away perception, it's hard to make a viable invis build for my Air Sram.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté November 19, 2013, 07:09:00 | #53
On the pp limit all an enu needs is 300 so not to cripple him in combat. As the max damage bonus an enu can get is 150% .If you playing enu just for loot then the class needs to be fixed.I play a pp water enu. Jsut so you know i can pull 500 pp solo 260 form gear,50 off candy ,100 off enu buff ,and 100 hidden.

This post has been edited by Mr-buddy2u - November 19, 2013, 07:15:55.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-04-23
posté November 19, 2013, 08:36:36 | #54

Quote (Troyle @ 18 November 2013 16:00) *
The goal of this quest would be to bring back X resources of every single boss of the game from level 1 to 100 (temporary limitation and not yet decided).

I don't think the real problem was the drop rate on relics. Drop rate in general, especially on dungeon set pieces that have 1% chance to drop doesn't seem to appear after 10 runs was especially aggravating to most of us. On top of that, trying to obtain a relic is like dredging for a needle in the middle of the ocean.

While giving a "Fragment System" to relics does seem nice; and it also gives a certain "direction" or "goal" to those that wants to farm one. However y'all need to keep in mind that they are putting a cap on PP during loot (potentially a decrease in drop rate on all other mystic/legendary items).

And correct me if I'm wrong, fragments of a relic only drops from the boss of a dungeon? This can potentially lead to even more farming for a lot of us depending on how many "types" of fragments one relic would require. What about those that have been farming dungeons like Necro (most complaints I've read on forum) for over 40 to even 100 runs and have gotten no relics? Do you really think that this system would make them feel better for the time and effort they've already invested? All these runs they could have been getting fragments and now it's gonna be all over again.

What about the Meridia Insignia? This thing takes almost one year to obtain and I don't care how unlucky you are, 1 year irl is definitely more than enough for you drop a relic in game even if it's only 0.01%. You might as well make Almokens trade-able too since you're gonna make fragments trade-able, I'm all for that.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté November 19, 2013, 09:24:32 | #55

Quote (JoolsX @ 19 November 2013 07:00) *

Ever since you took away perception, it's hard to make a viable invis build for my Air Sram.

Invis is absolutely viable, I dunno what you're talking about.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-24
posté November 19, 2013, 09:34:44 | #56
so putting a limit on pp will make dropping items better? Will we be saved from farming more than weeks or sometime even months in order to drop an item ?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-12-27
posté November 19, 2013, 10:24:29 | #57

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 November 2013 09:24) *

Quote (JoolsX @ 19 November 2013 07:00) *

Invis is absolutely viable, I dunno what you're talking about.
I know what hes talking about. its viable to sr'ambush out of or to send doubles in to sr'ambush out of invis but staying invis to gain shadowy cloak is completely nonviable. its not even realistically possible to fully build cloak stacks which is a problem when that's what the air branch was meant for. also their 'fix' to trauma doing half damage while invis is making it skip its extra damage. which loops us back to... Where is our revamp troyle D:!

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté November 19, 2013, 12:20:11 | #58
pp and wis cap... QQ

I want to know the reason for this.

thoughts:
pp
If it is to normalize insane enu drops with other players, there are better options for this, like combining total group pp and divide equally, then do the loot rolls. Enu will still be slightly better because of pouches (enu should be better by default).

wis
no idea, maybe to limit the leachers abuse, but really, capping will not solve the problem and will generate more rage.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté November 19, 2013, 13:11:14 | #59
I like Ankama and his promises.

Class revamp: Unfortunately, this revamp has to be postponed to February (there will be no update in January), but we will still give you its details in December. The reason of this delay is that we want to give more time to the Sidekick feature (the same team works on Sidekicks and class revamps). This will also give us more time to gather your feedback on the class revamp and better adapt it. This does not impact the planning for the other revamps: Feca and Pandawa will both be revamped in February.

I remeber you.
Letter to the Com. - Oktober 2013:
No new class revamp will be done with the next game update. We modified the order in which classes will be revamped, and the next one will be the Feca, in December. We will give you a final planning for all the other class revamps with the roadmap of 2014. We will make sure to implement the last revamps as soon as possible.

But let us go to the past. At first the say:
(Whats comming next in wakfu? 16.07.13)
Now, here’s the planning for classes:
July: Xelor
August: Eniripsa
October: Foggernaut November: Pandawa
December: Sram
January 2014: Feca

If Feca comes in February when Panda and Sram? And if i read the first post here correctly the say only Panda and Feca for February. Have they forgot the Sram?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-11-29
posté November 19, 2013, 13:36:38 | #60

Quote (Axxort @ 19 November 2013 13:11) *
Have they forgot the Sram?
No, they hope that we had forgotten him.

I fear that all the promising aspects of this update will turn out again very bad for us.

Don't know, what to to first until the update: Level a bunch of chars up to the cap before some crappy fight-challenge-thingy hits me. And makes getting a needed but unavailable class to the endgame impossible.
Or farming as much stuff from the gobbal-dungeons for magmog pieces or other stuff for the wisdom set, before pp cap makes this an even greater pain than it already is. If Ankama does not adjust the drop rate while nerfing pp, why even bother trying to drop anything (leave alone those fragments). Then the question is: what remains at all to do in wakfu As nearly everything is a grindy bugfest. Or the other way round...