Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Multiman Assemble
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-31
posté November 20, 2013, 09:39:14 | #81
Pls, this whole Enutrof-discussion is offtopic. We should use the chance to criticize ideas we don't like that Ankama has in mind for the Update. If you want to talk about Enutrofs being fair or unfair, pls do this in the General Forum. Otherwise Ankama will realize their partial strange, game-fun-hurting concepts and we just lost the chance to tell them clearly that they will lose a lot of money if they do so cause we were too busy to talk about a certain class.

When i read the last posts, I think what everyone agrees at is: We don't want even lower droprates. We hate the current drop system (values) and the gap between the drop success of different classes.
If you cap PP, do it at a high value nobody can reach at the moment. OR make it scale with level, which would be wise regarding the fact that we are still 60 levels away from level 200, there will be new gear with prospecting that shouldn't be worthless cause the gap was based at lvl 140 options.

Azael stated it is important to him to do complete reworks instead of implementing multiple tiny changes to fix things over months. So i really don't understand why the only adjustment to the drop-system, he know we are unhappy about it, is, to cap PP and do something about relics. This doesn't seem like a complete rework at all. And if the cap is lower then the actual PP values we can get, then he does exactly what he didn't wanted to do. Change something a bit (in this case: to the worse) and postpone the necessary rework to a later date.

And don't force us to do battle challenges if they come with absurd goals like "end every turn next to an enemy" to get the old possible Prospecting-amount. If we need to do them to get values we had before, they make Wakfu worse and don't bring any improvement.

This post has been edited by Elithril - November 20, 2013, 09:49:51.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté November 20, 2013, 13:46:39 | #82
That updaite (exept multiman) is Ankama's feil =\
.......nuff said

posté November 20, 2013, 13:56:29 | #83

Quote (milordDen @ 20 November 2013 13:46) *
That updaite (exept multiman) is Ankama's feil =\
.......nuff said
Yeah, pure fail, who cares about next part of the current main storyline...

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté November 21, 2013, 00:12:49 | #84

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 November 2013 20:41) *

Quote (SpecAce @ 19 November 2013 10:24) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 November 2013 09:24) *

Quote (JoolsX @ 19 November 2013 07:00) *

Quote (SpecAce @ 19 November 2013 01:31) *
So, uh, Srams were supposed to be revamped before Fecas and Pandas once upon a time.... what happened to our revamp Troyle D:

Yeah, are Srams just being swept into a corner?

Ever since you took away perception, it's hard to make a viable invis build for my Air Sram.

Invis is absolutely viable, I dunno what you're talking about.
I know what hes talking about. its viable to sr'ambush out of or to send doubles in to sr'ambush out of invis but staying invis to gain shadowy cloak is completely nonviable. its not even realistically possible to fully build cloak stacks which is a problem when that's what the air branch was meant for. also their 'fix' to trauma doing half damage while invis is making it skip its extra damage. which loops us back to... Where is our revamp troyle D:!
Use shadow traps. At max level it costs 2ap, gives you 50 perception, and gives you Shadowy Cloak just for stepping on them. You also lose no WP at all, since you regain it when stepping on it.

Really, its only a bad move when used for offense.
And thats exactly where the problem is. my be hard for you to see since you dont play air, but that branch is designed to be able to use invis offensively. shadow trap is possibly the worst trap spell in the game. it is a waste of specialty points in most cases which is why im eager to see what the revamp brings. but our revamp keeps getting brushed aside some how.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-04-23
posté November 21, 2013, 02:48:15 | #85
There are only 5 drop-able relics in the game; and how many other items are at 0.1% drop rate and doesn't drop after 50 dungeon runs? ALOT, almost 1-2 per dungeon. To tell us that PP is getting a cap is just absurd. We all see where this is going, we can all hope that the cap is gonna be 500 or higher but is it really gonna happen?

Soon those 0.1% items will be worth more than relics because they are so damn hard to drop. Do you see where I'm going with this? How in the world is that "balanced". Maybe we should all just change the pigments on our computers and make yellow and orange appear purple.

Can the mods please reflect this back to Ankama and tell them to "revamp" accordingly? This shouldn't just be a relic revamp.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-04-24
posté November 21, 2013, 05:12:52 | #86
I've only dropped 1 rampart piece since shhhdoku kingdom was added last year.
Maybe 2 phosphorescent pieces since they added arachnee dungeon

anything less than 10% is ankama making people waste time because equips is the only thing that wakfu has.

Thought the environment was going to make wakfu special but it doesn't..nations? wakfu/stasis? islands?

And it's not that some special equips are hard to get..everything from level 5 to level 140 has equips you will never drop.

Who wants to spend 2 weeks trying to put a kraken set together or a royal moogr set?

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté November 21, 2013, 05:21:23 | #87

Quote (SpecAce @ 20 November 2013 00:12) *
And thats exactly where the problem is. my be hard for you to see since you dont play air, but that branch is designed to be able to use invis offensively. shadow trap is possibly the worst trap spell in the game. it is a waste of specialty points in most cases which is why im eager to see what the revamp brings. but our revamp keeps getting brushed aside some how.
I use invis, and I even used it offensively at one point to see how it would work out (maxed Shadow Master with a restat and tested it out, but then found out that double doesn't benefit from specialties and he always gets revealed regardless of what fire/water move I use). Trust me on this, I'm trying to take Srams as far as possible with their current state so there's very little I actually haven't done yet.

I was gonna keep backing Shadow Trap, but I finally managed to get a restat and test my theory and found that Shadow Trap's perception boost only lasts one turn. Then on your next turn you're back down to whatever you had beforehand, plus the -20 perception from starting a new turn. Sigh, guess that makes Shadow Trap worthless in yet another scenario. Man, I can't find a single good use for this crap specialty...

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - November 21, 2013, 05:24:24.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-06-18
posté November 21, 2013, 05:31:57 | #88
Stop forcing the players to play the game the way you want.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté November 22, 2013, 17:57:34 | #89
what is with max level 150?

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté November 23, 2013, 03:29:31 | #90
Can you guys change the 10 Guawd kill challenge to be more reasonable?

1 per minute is pretty crazy, even with maxed out people.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-15
posté November 23, 2013, 20:27:43 | #91
Because it seems to be not possible to post on the Beta section - Here's a quick example of the EXP curve  

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-02-27
posté November 23, 2013, 21:08:07 | #92

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 18 November 2013 17:00) *

Quote (Hudski @ 18 November 2013 16:34) *

Quote (Troyle @ 18 November 2013 16:00) *
Relics: Following the feedback we received on the relics drop rate, and the importance of luck, we decided to remove them as drops and replace them with relic fragments that will have a drop rate 100 times higher. To obtain a relic, you will need to combine 100 fragments. This will allow everyone to really “farm” their relic (fragments will be unique for each relic) and allow you to share them with your friends or guilds to create a relic together. Fragments should also become an important trading good for those who wish to sell them.
Ah, so instead of farming one 0.01% drop, we're farming 100 1% drops.

Is this also why you're capping prospecting? Since prospecting is more effective the higher the drop rate.

This next bit is working entirely on the assumption that that's a "yes"...: Why are you constantly fighting to-and-fro with these relics? Why let their existence ruin broader, game-wide mechanics when they only apply to a minority of fights and content?

Come on, now. Don't cap wisdom and prospecting just because of relics. There's smarter, player-friendly ways to go about it.

It's a 0.1% drop from bosses.

10% drop from bosses, definitely doable. You can see 0 to 6 in a fight.

EDIT:
I agree with the poster above, please do not cap PP and wisdom, there's no reason for doing it.

.... do not cap PP. That's... very much BS right there. It's bad enough you took away the ability to stat into half the things that are important to us, or change the points required (i.e. elemental statting now costing 3 points gtfo) but now you're going to cap it as well? Why bother having PP at all if you're going to keep changing it in stupid ways?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté November 25, 2013, 13:02:28 | #93

Quote (axemangx @ 23 November 2013 03:29) *
Can you guys change the 10 Guawd kill challenge to be more reasonable?

1 per minute is pretty crazy, even with maxed out people.
I second this.

I got it done with 1 Eni and 3 DPS and even then we failed 2 times before getting it with 20 seconds left while only killing single gauwd mobs and passing as much as we can allow.

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté November 26, 2013, 11:34:43 | #94
New additions to the changelog

General

• Count Harebourg story arc: The story continues! More information soon. Canceled: Production time will come up too short and it was decided to prioritize the Sidekick feature and Smithmagic revamp.

Astrub

• Improvements: Some dialogues will be reworked for more clarity, new visuals and dialogues for profession masters to give them more of an Astrub look. A new reward has also been added for the main quest, new “living” areas have been added and new secrets can be discovered.

Nations

• Ecosystem: Due to many Haven Worlds added in this update, we will have to reset the Ecosystem of the following areas: Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar, Sufokia, Sadida Kingdom, Shhhudoku Kingdom, Forfut, Monk Island, Bilbiza, Wild Estate, Calamar Island, Wabbit Island, Kelba.
  • Outposts: Will be improved with new nation quests (following the main quest of Astrub), the possibility to become a Guard with a side quest, new visuals and dialogues for all Profession masters, etc…

Island

• Wild Estate: A new Drago-Express will be added next to the Haven World to the East of the Island, to preserve the good positioning it offered before the revamp of the island.

Smithmagic

• [New] Revamp: A complete devblog will be published soon. All information can be found on this Devblog.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-09-01
posté November 26, 2013, 11:48:21 | #95
Perhaps I'm just losing sight of something, but can someone explain to me now what's the point of having a higher level rune at all, if it's the rarity that determines its value? Isn't the level of the rune only important in determining the minimum item level to equip it (a level 14 rune couldn't be slotted in level 90 equiment)? But what does it matter if the rune is rank 14 or rank 1, if it's the rarity that determines its bonus? Can a level 110 item no longer use rank 9 runes now?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-11-10
posté November 26, 2013, 14:05:49 | #96
maybe because if you install a lv.100 rune on an equip of lv.140 maybe the bonus is a bit low or maybe you can't place a rune of lvl. low than the equip (is only my opnion)

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté November 26, 2013, 14:45:06 | #97
That is sad that the content I was looking most forward to, Count Harebourg's Dungeon, is canceled. By the time February patch comes about it will be 6 months since any high level content has been released. Furthermore, I am getting really annoyed that Ankama does not implement some higher level mono elemental sets past Hagen Daz (116-119). I mean it would not take long to implement them at all if you make us craft them with current items, just like Sage. There are also other equipment options lacking in the high levels as well. And watch, Ankama in February is going to add a new higher level island than Wabbit Island before filling out their current level range, and I am not even hoping they will add new mono elemental sets then since Ankama claims it slows down production time, even though they had 11 sets on Wabbit.

Vive le Compartimentation!!! (.....or whatever since my French is not good)

posté November 26, 2013, 15:06:06 | #98
It's sad that we get the stuff nobody asked for, but at the same time, basic things like classes revamps and new islands are canceled...
Very weird priorities.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté November 26, 2013, 15:25:26 | #99
sorry to be a bit rude about it ankama but this is just another month of wasted potential. Smithmagic could've been nice but then you decided to make us buy hammers which barely drop in game.

multiman isn't good at all, it's just an excuse for having low population and no group finder.

maybe in february we get things people want? insignias (why they don't add more is soooooo weird), new colors? hair? class modifications? more equips crafts? tokens? drop revamp?

we keep giving them the answers (suggestions) but their "roadmap" is more important

um my suggestion for next year? Have room in every month for "subscriber's ideas"
Instead of filling up the next update with everything you want why make room every month to develop things the community wants?

It doesn't have to be finished that month...but if you can update us that you're working on drop revamp every month we would be happy.

Instead.....every month you're pressured on a fixed schedule of things and don't have room for things your subscribers really want.

You're thinking too much ankama, no more islands please, focus on the nations and changing things like drops.

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 26 November 2013 14:45) *
That is sad that the content I was looking most forward to, Count Harebourg's Dungeon, is canceled. By the time February patch comes about it will be 6 months since any high level content has been released. Furthermore, I am getting really annoyed that Ankama does not implement some higher level mono elemental sets past Hagen Daz (116-119). I mean it would not take long to implement them at all if you make us craft them with current items, just like Sage. There are also other equipment options lacking in the high levels as well. And watch, Ankama in February is going to add a new higher level island than Wabbit Island before filling out their current level range, and I am not even hoping they will add new mono elemental sets then since Ankama claims it slows down production time, even though they had 11 sets on Wabbit.

Vive le Compartimentation!!! (.....or whatever since my French is not good)
^for example, he's giving you solutions to your problems...

Make room in your roadmap to add things like this. You don't need a new island all the time.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-22
posté November 26, 2013, 15:39:52 | #100

Quote (Bocheii @ 22 November 2013 17:57) *
what is with max level 150?
So, what about lvlcap?