Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Hotfix for 1.30 - 12.12.2013
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 13, 2013, 09:00:25 | #21

Quote (sevenatbest @ 12 December 2013 19:29) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 12 December 2013 18:26) *

Quote (sevenatbest @ 12 December 2013 14:49) *
Chest with Gleaming Edges in the secret tunnel under the prison. I could never get any item from this chest and from the first time I attempted to open it to every time since I get the message, "There is nothing else Available".

did I miss something here? What was in the box?
the chest contains "The Fire of Love", if you already had it... thats why you got nothing
Thanks for that. was driving me crazy not knowing if another Ankbug or something I already legit had. now how to get that Occult Cult Costume! been all over the Astrub sewers and found the occult hideout/experiment room. rescued Astrub Knight after defeating Shreddie. Even found the Sisters of Darthura hangout hall. Doesn't seem to be much else down in the sewers except some larva eggs which require Backup Soles. I haven't been able to get those, were they from last patch? the turtle in the sewers, I've tried every conversation link to get them but nothing.

All in all. nice additions, but Ankama, a little help here.
These larva eggs are for the quest to the zinit that begin at early levels. You have to kill evil plants in asturb then get some planks to pappy pall, then talk to guild hunter, etc, then you will be asked to go to sewers and talk to CM there (that mutated green schneck) who will want you to prove yourself by smashing those eggs and he will give you backup soles for that.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-03-30
posté December 13, 2013, 12:45:21 | #22
Some more annoying things about MM:

-You need to unequip a pet from a MM in order to feed it (even tho the pop up appears asking if you're sure you want to feed when it's equipped to MM).
-They can't use weapons to attack

Are these intentional?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2007-09-11
posté December 14, 2013, 00:27:31 | #23
I bought the makabra wand for my Lumino, to find out that sidekicks nether can use weapons or level makabra items. GG. I thought it would be awesome to have some damage on Lumino and to have +heals. Somehow Ankama made me feel like I wasted the money I gave to them.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté January 20, 2014, 02:14:25 | #24
We had better see a total removal of the Sidekick nerfs proposed on Friday's WIP Changelog, or this Forum is going to get very very ugly, and the game will shed players faster than the eye can see.

I'm serious: No nerfs to Multimen. Only buffs and bug fixes.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté January 20, 2014, 16:22:57 | #25

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 20 January 2014 02:14) *
We had better see a total removal of the Sidekick nerfs proposed on Friday's WIP Changelog, or this Forum is going to get very very ugly, and the game will shed players faster than the eye can see.

I'm serious: No nerfs to Multimen. Only buffs and bug fixes.

Agreed. It's one thing to completely change a classes spells, skills, and role in a party years after release when players have invested much time and energy.

Changing items highly advertised and then paid for by your customers SHORTLY AFTER they purchase them is suicide.

Imagine buying a brand new Lamborghini. You drive it for a few weeks and while you're home, sitting down playing your favorite MMO, you hear a knock on the door. It's the Lamborghini salesmen. Before you can tell him how happy you are but there's an issue where it disappears randomly... he gives you the bad news. They're replacing your new car with a bicycle and keeping all your money.

posté February 22, 2014, 19:25:16 | #26
So in the end do or do not sidekicks gain bonus from makabra weapons/rings?