Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Shu'Far Away From Home
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté January 16, 2014, 13:00:00 | #1
Shu'Far Away From Home

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté January 17, 2014, 16:30:11 | #2
It would also be interesting to see if Osas can capture them, since everyone suspects Osamodas to have created them:

"Legions of demons are staring at this world as well... Whether it's true or not, they're said to be created by Osamodas himself, who's one of them! Tall and small, major or minor demons, they're all hurrying to the edge of the Universe. Naturally, they can't cross the limit. All demons know it. A pact was sealed between gods from here and demons from there. And this pact forbids demons to invade the Universe spelled with a capital 'U'..."

The Dofus Era - Found Fragment IV

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté January 17, 2014, 16:33:22 | #3
Yep, as i predicted... multimen will require a key to do a dungeon, and i know they wont recover their HP after a combat as soon as you figure out how, the [ ? ] symbol in the MM window have a text saying thats temporal afterall... sadly for you, ankama, MMs are premium items purchased with real money so you cant just [Text Removed] CHANGE THEM AS YOU WANT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. As always, releasing nice things and a nerf that makes you look bad [Text Edited]... grats

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - January 17, 2014, 18:35:40.
Reason for edit : [Forum Rules]
posté January 17, 2014, 16:44:28 | #4
Since I think pushback damage and resistance are really the only stats missing from Wakfu that are found in Dofus, I am very intrigued by these new equipment stats since it sounds like there will be brand new ones exclusive to Wakfu.

Also, I am interested in how the equipment levels for the "elite" dungeons will work. Will the equipment level be static and always have equipment at like 120 no matter if your highest level member is 120 or 200? Elite dungeons seem fun, but if there is no sufficient reward for being a higher level no one will do it. No one will want to fight level 200 monsters for level 120 gear. Hopefully the gear level will be level 200 if you run it with level 200 characters. If the equipment level does not scale to the level of the group, people are just going to view this as another way to slow the rate of dropping gear.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - January 17, 2014, 16:55:10.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2008-06-02
posté January 17, 2014, 16:56:44 | #5
*goes right to "Shushu Dimension" update description like "omg omg omg omg omg omg"*

Uh... there will be a bugfixing on Zwombbit dungeon, right?...

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2005-08-02
posté January 17, 2014, 17:08:49 | #6

Quote (ZeraKoN @ 17 January 2014 16:56) *
*goes right to "Shushu Dimension" update description like "omg omg omg omg omg omg"*

I second that question. Also, when will we receive information on the sidekick leaving combat in the group display bug we've been experiencing for over a month now?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté January 17, 2014, 17:22:11 | #7
Fix Zwombbit Dungeon.

Not in the february update but ASAP.

You can't have an endgame dungeon completely unplayable for 1 month, let alone 2 months.

This post has been edited by hoornvlies - January 17, 2014, 17:35:10.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-12-11
posté January 17, 2014, 17:36:08 | #8
no craft/drop rates revamp? pretty disappointing.

I guess the xp thing is pretty good.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 17, 2014, 17:44:42 | #9
I actually love this update... The only thing I'm worried about is if the player has to use 2 keys when their MM glitches out & enters a dungeon fight, kicking out another player. Even if that MM isn't even in your group.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté January 17, 2014, 18:01:14 | #10
Please don't make "Elite" equal to "time consuming"

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-09-21
posté January 17, 2014, 18:34:10 | #11
What about the Players from Amara? Will the bonus for secondary characters work if my high level chars are on amara and the lows on Remington?
When will you finally make a serverchange service for the chars? You did it for the test server so dont tell me its not possibel ! Dont let the ppl who want tho change servers down

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 17, 2014, 18:37:35 | #12
Other things could have been in this update, sure, but they aren't... Can we make the best of it? I feel like I'm the only positive one here... :/

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté January 17, 2014, 18:56:49 | #13
When you will hide enemies in friendly pvp during placement phase?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-10
posté January 17, 2014, 19:04:45 | #14
Meh.
Dead game.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté January 17, 2014, 19:20:07 | #15

Quote (Sabi @ 17 January 2014 07:00) *
Dungeons Dungeon Keys: Entering a dungeon will consume a key per Sidekick in your group (from the owner of the Sidekick/s).
How will this work on Hushed Dungeon?
Sidekick don't receive Haikus from the other 3 dungeons, making it impossible to get them a key per run.

I hope these specific cases are taken into consideration.

Also:
  • +Range attribute on equipment not working on sidekicks.
  • Bugged Zwombbits.
  • Multimen leaving battles randomly.
  • Relic Fragment drops bugged at boss rooms.

Are any of these bugs getting fixed?

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté January 17, 2014, 19:22:44 | #16
You guys seem to forget that more things will be added on this list, there are still 2-4 weeks until the update.

Although, Zwombits do need a prioritized fix.

posté January 17, 2014, 19:26:47 | #17

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 17 January 2014 19:22) *
You guys seem to forget that more things will be added on this list, there are still 2-4 weeks until the update.

Although, Zwombits do need a prioritized fix.
^This.

Also, remember guys, bugs for the most part are not listed until near the release of the update. The complete list of bug fixes is on of the last things they list, with only very few being listed beforehand. So before you guys continue with "where are the bug fixes for blah blah blah", wait until the patch notes are finalized and they implement the complete list of bug fixes.

Hush and Eskarina have replied to many of these bugs in multiple threads for over a month.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-09-05
posté January 17, 2014, 19:28:52 | #18
I don't understand the experience bonus part could someone provide a link to the forum that perhaps better explains how this will work because it sounds like a highly abusable way to level new characters if you already have multiple high level characters. not to mention making low-level items (and thus low level crafting) worthless. not to be negative it just seems like it takes the effort out of leveling a new character. this particular update just seems ripe with poor planning compared to previous ones.
Still very excited about the Shushu addition!

posté January 17, 2014, 19:38:31 | #19

Quote (Mariallium @ 17 January 2014 19:28) *
I don't understand the experience bonus part could someone provide a link to the forum that perhaps better explains how this will work because it sounds like a highly abusable way to level new characters if you already have multiple high level characters. not to mention making low-level items (and thus low level crafting) worthless. not to be negative it just seems like it takes the effort out of leveling a new character. this particular update just seems ripe with poor planning compared to previous ones.
Still very excited about the Shushu addition!
Here it is as a formula:

character experience = 100% experience + (number of characters above the character x 100%)

So if you have one character higher than your character you 200% experience or double of what you have.

If you have 2 or more characters above that character you get 300% experience or triple of what you normally would get.

That is pretty much the whole point of the experience bonus. It is not abusive. It encourages people to level multiple characters on one account. The players have already gone through the low level content, so why make them go through it again? It allows players to replay content at a faster speed up to the point of where their main character currently is at.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté January 17, 2014, 20:05:59 | #20

Quote (everat @ 17 January 2014 17:08) *

Quote (ZeraKoN @ 17 January 2014 16:56) *

I second that question. Also, when will we receive information on the sidekick leaving combat in the group display bug we've been experiencing for over a month now?

I will check on a fix for the Zwombbit Dungeon and the Sidekick display bug. Remember that this first list is going to evolve and change so makes sure to keep an eyes on updates.

Quote (dirkuss @ 17 January 2014 17:36) *
no craft/drop rates revamp? pretty disappointing.

I guess the xp thing is pretty good.

As far as the craft revamp, we will be sharing a devblog very soon but the revamp itself will not be part of the February Game Update.

Quote (Purrr @ 17 January 2014 18:34) *
What about the Players from Amara? Will the bonus for secondary characters work if my high level chars are on amara and the lows on Remington?
When will you finally make a serverchange service for the chars? You did it for the test server so dont tell me its not possibel ! Dont let the ppl who want tho change servers down

That is a great question. I will check to confirm if the bonus works for characters of the same server and as far as a "server transfer service", while we were able to copy your character for the Beta server, it is impossible currently for us to move characters from one server to another, but we have made note of the interest of the community in doing so. I would say to stay tuned on that part.