Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Thirst of Saharash
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-10
posté March 20, 2014, 00:37:39 | #321
where is enripsa chart/changes?.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté March 20, 2014, 18:31:23 | #322
Regarding the update, not bad, but I'm not going to have much of anything positive to say until we get a scrap of news on the broken drop tables. I've lost good friends and guild members due to the frustration of drops in this game. Patience is really dwindling, it's been 4 months now with no news.

What I want to share, is that the Haven Worlds have some glitches with the new update.
I'm really not sure where to post problems anymore. Here, as it relates to the update? In the bug section of the forum? Or on the new support site which was announced, then never addressed or fixed since?

Glitches: -When you walk into houses (straw houses) you can see the upstairs decorative items floating above the downstairs one's. If you walk upstairs, everything disappears, even the chest. Very trippy.
-Decorative items in the Haven World randomly disappear inside the Guild Hall and half the time you can not click the bank to access it.

People really put a lot into their Haven Worlds. It's a lot of time and resources, this really needs to be fixed.^
I'll move this to the correct area if here is not sufficient.  

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté March 20, 2014, 23:58:13 | #323
sooo I guess my feedback on the Chromatic not affecting pet healing was not addressed, so I guess its working as intended... another lone sadida build. great..

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-02-19
posté March 21, 2014, 06:21:51 | #324
Are Mahogany Trees supposed to have Cashews ever bearing instead of a rare harvest now?