Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Thirst of Saharash
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-09-10
posté March 05, 2014, 19:13:11 | #21
So Snow Bow meow has its %heals nerfed to 25% and all of the elemental pets (crab, crackler, scarafly, pig) have there %damage nerfed from 25% to 20%. What LOGICAL reason would I ever have to use the Snow Bow Meow?? It makes honestly 0 sense. The elemental pets can also improve damage, where %heal only effects heals. And now that they all have 60hp, there is no incentive there either. Elemental pets also have init, SBM does not. Any explanation on the Snow Bow meow????

This post has been edited by Celestialhero - March 05, 2014, 19:30:11.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté March 05, 2014, 19:14:35 | #22
My Tijeebon Mallet... :c

+1 AP
+1 Range
+77 HP
+10% Damage
+25% Heals
+10 Initiative

Reduce the 25% heals and

+75 HP
+10 Initiative
+20% Heals
+1 AP
+1 Range

Its a makawand with 10% dmg more.... Why are there no stats being added to this "LEGENDARY" item that took so much hard work and effort to craft. Such as 15% dmg instead of 10.

Or is there something I am not understanding here... because from my understanding.. the change is that the +heals would be removed. Which is THE ONLY thing that made this item worth crafting....

MEEEEPPPP Pew pew

:C

Tijee
[/url]
----
Maka

[url=http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/game-guide/items/109-equipment/100-weapons/518-one-handed-weapons/i12185-makabra-wand]

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-28
posté March 05, 2014, 19:14:57 | #23
So basically Maka Wand now has twice as much heals as Tijeebon, eh?

Good thing I've been too lazy to finish long distance crafting. :p

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - March 05, 2014, 19:27:26.
Reason for edit : Aqua beat me to it
posté March 05, 2014, 19:19:48 | #24

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 March 2014 19:14) *
My Tijeebon Mallet... :c

+1 AP
+1 Range
+77 HP
+10% Damage
+25% Heals
+10 Initiative

Reduce the 25% heals and

+75 HP
+10 Initiative
+20% Heals
+1 AP
+1 Range

Its a makawand with 10% dmg more.... Why are there no stats being added to this "LEGENDARY" item that took so much hard work and effort to craft. Such as 15% dmg instead of 10.

Or is there something I am not understanding here... because from my understanding.. the change is that the +heals would be removed. Which is THE ONLY thing that made this item worth crafting....

MEEEEPPPP Pew pew

:C

Tijee
[/url]
----
Maka

[url=http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/game-guide/items/109-equipment/100-weapons/518-one-handed-weapons/i12185-makabra-wand]
I'm baffled at this myself. Truly. But I believe that the craft revamp will address this problem. Either making the Tijeebon Mallet easier to craft bc it will only be lvl 100, or the stats will be improved on it in the future.

All of the lvl 100 seal crafts should be looked at with the craft revamp.
So just hold out on it for a little longer.  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté March 05, 2014, 19:22:56 | #25

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 05 March 2014 19:02) *

Quote (aidanjk @ 05 March 2014 19:00) *
I love the idea of pet bonuses being based on rarity, although I like a lot of the current stats on pets as they are. I'm more than willing to accept some nerfs on some pets(preferably hp nerfs over stat nerfs) if we get some nice buffs on the other rarer pets.

As for the healing change: *drools*

And glad to see a nice restriction on Teleportation Flux, with it's restriction set to 4.

And those new exploration spots sound pretty cool.
But how is that suppose to work? If there is only one earth dmg pet, I have to use this one, no matter if it's rare or not. Unless each pet would have a rare and not rare versions.
Maybe in the future, but I was talking more about the overall stat values, like since Milis are rarer than Surumis, so in an example of stat difference:

Surumi(if stayed the same):
+25% Water Damage
+20 Init
+60hp

Milimoowolf(would then be buffed to maybe):
+100hp
+20% resists
+10block

Besides I also stated that I would perfer that if nerfs occured, to focus on hp before the main stats offered from the pets.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté March 05, 2014, 19:23:13 | #26
Way to go for celebrating the 2 year anniversary- endless delays and no communication on the Lock/Drop Revamp due this month, and ripping the guts out of everyone's pets.

I can't wait to see what other fun surprises are in store for 2014.

posté March 05, 2014, 19:24:41 | #27

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 05 March 2014 19:01) *
Looks to me like they're adding 60 HP to the other bonuses. How is this a nerf? Looks like a buff to me.
You're clearly missing something here. Some pets have more than 60hp and are dropping it down to 60hp. Some pets have less than 60hp, so it will be boosted. Some pets have 60hp, so no change there.

However elemental pets, nerfing damage to 20% someone mentioned moofly nerf, angora bow meow nerf, snoofle nerf, (Side not. WHY DOES SNOOFLE EVEN HAVE HP!!!!!!??????) It isn't a combat pet! There is absolutely no reason for the Snoofle to have HP on it....

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté March 05, 2014, 19:28:49 | #28
I never look forward to updates anymore because there are always nerfs and more bugs. The devs do a great job of alienating their players.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté March 05, 2014, 19:32:28 | #29
I think pets mustnt have more bonuses or more weak bonuses because of rarity, they are not like our hat or necklace. They are our little creatures each gives a unique bonus when we care them. So if they all give different bonuses, why rarity is important? Also some pets have so bad and weird bonuses, i hope this update will change it.(Gemlin so bad) (Phoenix,Bilby etc have random mixed weird low bonuses, also maybe croum and chafer legs.) (Krosmonsters are worst pets, i prefer gemlins.)

This post has been edited by Celay01 - March 05, 2014, 19:34:22.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté March 05, 2014, 19:53:24 | #30
I'm kind of looking forward to this update because I love desert maps and the whole automatic one level up per day on pets is gonna make things so much easier for me especially since I can't exactly feed it every 6 hours when i'm at work

feeding it once in the morning everyday will be great I just hope the dodge tofu and normal tofu dont get the nerf hammer to hard... I mean they dont have initiative like the drop pets so maybe we'll get lucky?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté March 05, 2014, 20:11:27 | #31
Hey Sabi

I was wondering if we could see some restats for healing based classes(Sadidas, Enis, Masqs, and Ecas), because I, and probably a whole lot of other people, built our healers based on the aspect that we couldnt use that general damage gear, and had to optimize on heal bonus gear for the sake of being good healers. This heal bonus and gen damage change has a very massive effect in what all 4 of those classes can now do, with tri-ele and some dual-ele builds becoming much more accessible.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté March 05, 2014, 20:14:22 | #32
I want to see the Milimoowolf buffed so high it is the best pet bar none. Compare a legendary item to an equal level mythic or another lower rarity. The difference is large. If Ankama is going to treat pets the same way they treat their point system with gear... I expect nothing less than major buffs to the mythic and legendary pets. The most used pets right now are the white pets (unusual rarity).

I also want to see more pets added to the game. There is only one legendary pet, two mythic pets, and two rare pets not counting golden chrome. There are 19 unusual pets and 6 common pets.

I want to repeat this, I expect major buffs to the high rarity pets.

Quote (aidanjk @ 05 March 2014 20:11) *
Hey Sabi

I was wondering if we could see some restats for healing based classes(Sadidas, Enis, Masqs, and Ecas), because I, and probably a whole lot of other people, built our healers based on the aspect that we couldnt use that general damage gear, and had to optimize on heal bonus gear for the sake of being good healers. This heal bonus and gen damage change has a very massive effect in what all 4 of those classes can now do, with tri-ele and some dual-ele builds becoming much more accessible.

+1

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté March 05, 2014, 20:16:57 | #33

Hey Sabi

Really all classes can heal must get a free respec.

Osamodas
Ecaflip
Eniripsa
Sadida
Masqueraider

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté March 05, 2014, 20:33:35 | #34
I wonder if the threatened pet nerf is just a jaded attempt to distract us from the sight-unseen Drop/Lock Revamp we are all expecting. At the very end they'll not nerf pets, and we'll be so relieved and catching our collective breath that maybe we'll not have the energy left to demand the Revamp we're all waiting for.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-14
posté March 05, 2014, 21:03:08 | #35

Quote (Celay01 @ 05 March 2014 20:16) *

Hey Sabi

Really all classes can heal must get a free respec.

Osamodas
Ecaflip
Eniripsa
Sadida
Masqueraider
Oi oi this million times.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté March 05, 2014, 21:24:48 | #36
Pet nerf? What are u trying to do?!!

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté March 05, 2014, 21:28:30 | #37
Only thing I see in this update is healing change. Instead of wasting time on these things why not do the drop revamp we asked for since 2012?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-10-31
posté March 05, 2014, 21:35:04 | #38

Quote (Sabi @ 05 March 2014 16:00) *
Rebalancing of the pets rarities (previously the balancing of the pets did not take into account their rarity).
No. Previously pet-rarity didn't took their in-game rarity into account. And now the pets will be changed according to their strange rarity-settings instead of changing their rarity (stat) according to how hard it really is to get them.
Seriously, there is still no yechti pet on the whole Server Amara while everyone has dropped a pet from Moowolf. Which should be the rarest pet.

@ Sabis "the beta changes aren't fix and may still be changed"
Well, but the chances are astronomical low the devs will change something till the release. They don't care about our feedback since 1. we aren't objective and 2. they don't care what we think since they don't get their money directly from us and don't even have to hear our complains. You shield them from our anger. We are tired of reading the opposite from you, just to see that what we find on the Beta is exactly the thing that will go live.
And how should we give feedback when we always get to hear the things we give feedback to might still be changed, so our feedback may be invain? Once it's implemented our feedback gets even more ignored...

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 March 2014 19:14) *

Makabra weapons can't get runed, while this weapon can. So add an extra 10% dmg.

This post has been edited by Elithril - March 05, 2014, 22:27:14.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté March 05, 2014, 21:57:03 | #39
This looks great

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté March 05, 2014, 21:59:13 | #40
Ankama, please explain us... What exactly are you trying to do?

Why are you feeling uncomfortable when the game is steady and everybody is happy to play? Do you like annoying players? We are shouting for months that we need a pet buff and you still ignore us and do whatever you want?

Did you forget that you are earning money thanks to us? What if everybody pissed off and leave the game? I am playing with 4 accs and I really started to think about quitting game forever. Since every time we demand for something, you always do the opposite and we still show patience.

I spent MONTHS and YEARS to build my chars, even though my time is so valuable. And I believe many other players spent same amount of time too. Now I am afraid of upcoming char revamps, since you DO LOVE nerfing. And if you really implement that pet nerfing, I am sorry but I wont pay for this game anymore.

Sorry for the rage but I hope, one day you would learn about listening your own players demands.

Cheers