Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Thirst of Saharash
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté March 05, 2014, 22:29:44 | #41
Need a better description of Feca spell Beligerent. What are the true mechanics?

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté March 05, 2014, 22:42:48 | #42
I don't get it. Didn't leap ALREADY give elemental damage?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2009-05-13
posté March 05, 2014, 22:58:03 | #43
Here comes Ankama screwing up a good thing again. lets make the hardest crafting profession Armorer and then make people spend months gathering the mats to make the healer epaulets then when everyone gets them NERF the hell out of them some Legendary armor they turned out to be.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté March 05, 2014, 23:07:54 | #44
Thanks for the healing buff, FINALLY can be a tri-build Sadida...YAY

The pet nerf/buff is meh but I been playing for 2 years on and off and have'nt maxed a pet yet so its ok for me.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2008-06-02
posté March 05, 2014, 23:10:57 | #45
So... Basically Tjeebon got nerfed?.... Thanks Ankama, I didn't took MONTHS TO GATHER ALL THE MATERIALS TO IT. And also thanks for changing Healing to receive bonus from "all elemental"... Not like I farmed FOR TO GET WATER DMG EQUIPMENT INSTEAD OF "ALL ELE DMG" EQUIPMENT.... [coarse language has been removed from this text]

After all, isn't any of you paying to play the game right? Wasting time in search for all these equipments...... [removed]

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 19, 2014, 15:45:57.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language and attacks on staffs (against TOU 7.1)
posté March 05, 2014, 23:15:55 | #46

Quote (ZeraKoN @ 05 March 2014 23:10) *
So... Basically Tjeebon got nerfed?.... Thanks Ankama, I didn't took MONTHS TO GATHER ALL THE MATERIALS TO IT. And also thanks for changing Healing to receive bonus from "all elemental"... Not like I farmed FOR WEEKS TO GET WATER DMG EQUIPMENT INSTEAD OF "ALL ELE DMG" EQUIPMENT....

After all, isn't any of you paying to play the game right? Wasting time in search of all these equipments...... [coarse and offensive language towards the staff removed]
I have to concur, all those that put ALOT of effort into getting mats and armor will feel the same way.

hugs ZeraKon!...

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - March 19, 2014, 14:55:35.
Reason for edit : Usage of obscene language and attacks on staff (in quote) (against TOU 7.1)
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-02-09
posté March 06, 2014, 00:07:05 | #47

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 March 2014 19:14) *
My Tijeebon Mallet... :c

+1 AP
+1 Range
+77 HP
+10% Damage
+25% Heals
+10 Initiative

Reduce the 25% heals and

+75 HP
+10 Initiative
+20% Heals
+1 AP
+1 Range

Its a makawand with 10% dmg more.... Why are there no stats being added to this "LEGENDARY" item that took so much hard work and effort to craft. Such as 15% dmg instead of 10.

Or is there something I am not understanding here... because from my understanding.. the change is that the +heals would be removed. Which is THE ONLY thing that made this item worth crafting....

MEEEEPPPP Pew pew

:C

Tijee
[/url]
----
Maka

[url=http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/game-guide/items/109-equipment/100-weapons/518-one-handed-weapons/i12185-makabra-wand]

Tijeebon Mallet is way to weak after this "revamp" please give this LEGENDARY weapon a little buff.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-05-26
posté March 06, 2014, 00:34:06 | #48

Quote (HELLSINFERNO @ 05 March 2014 22:58) *
Here comes Ankama screwing up a good thing again. lets make the hardest crafting profession Armorer and then make people spend months gathering the mats to make the healer epaulets then when everyone gets them NERF the hell out of them some Legendary armor they turned out to be.

Actually, the epaulettes got a straight buff. The damage plus heals equals the heals it gives now, and it has PP and crits on top of that. What's annoying is that they didn't apply this logic to the Tijeebon Mallet. All they had to do was leave at least 15% heals on it and it would've been fine.

*HINT HINT*

This post has been edited by Tavish-DeGroot - March 06, 2014, 00:44:10.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté March 06, 2014, 02:19:43 | #49

Quote (axemangx @ 05 March 2014 22:42) *
I don't get it. Didn't leap ALREADY give elemental damage?

Pretty sure they're just merging the damage bonus and the heal bonus because they no longer need to be separate.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-03-30
posté March 06, 2014, 02:47:26 | #50
Tijeebon Mallet will have 10 gen dmg, 15 heals meaning it's basically the same as now (10 dmg and 10+15 = 25 heals).

The pet change I kinda like and hate at the same time. It's nice that their stats will depend on rarity so there's a reason to hunt rare pets but atm there's pretty much only 1 pet for each stat so it's not like we can go out and get a rare version of a gen dmg pet to surpass the tofu. Another annoying thing is that it takes at least 50 days to max a pet. If a new, better pet comes out, we need to spend another 50 days to level that one up. Would it not make sense to announce new, rare pets an leave the current ones as they are for a couple of months so that people have a chance to get the new pets and lvl them up? As it is, a lot of people will suffer a loss in stats (albeit minor) with monsters staying the same. Or maybe just release new "armour" for all pets and make them different rarities so that people can buff their tofu's dmg (or even res/hps or w/e). I for one would love to have my tofu dressed as a knight with a little shield xD

Also, some of the changes seem to make no sense - the yech pet is one of the hardest to get, yet it's getting a nerf. Surely as one of the rarest pets it should be getting a buff or at least staying the same?

And what's with the 60hps on all pets?? Surely a defensive pet should have more hps than an offensive? It's not a huge change but it's one that i really don't understand the need for and just causes annoyance

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2007-02-03
posté March 06, 2014, 04:50:31 | #51
Oh thanks for nerfing my Mallet, I was so happy when i finally crafted it after weeks and months grinding. While others were lvling day and night. Not mentioned that my whole build is based on heals and runed that wep till max. So now sell everything and start from 0 again? Great...

I want all my wasted time back as sub or whatever. Building up a character isnt so easy how u guys think. Every time u guys nerf our items, pets, classes i see ppl falling on their knees, leaving the game and never coming back. U can't know how ppl swearing and hating u guys in game.

Still i dont know how u gonna manage this, already waiting for bugs and glitches. Oh and ofc more ppl who are not satisfied with your work.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-06-08
posté March 06, 2014, 05:23:30 | #52
Hey I just wanted to get a clarification/answer to this;

The Anti-Totem Excarnal Scepter... if you have finished the achievement, but had purposefully or accidentally deleted this item, does it still show up in your quest stuff? Just curious since it's a limited artifact and whatnot...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté March 06, 2014, 05:59:20 | #53

Quote (CaptainHawks @ 06 March 2014 05:23) *
Hey I just wanted to get a clarification/answer to this;

The Anti-Totem Excarnal Scepter... if you have finished the achievement, but had purposefully or accidentally deleted this item, does it still show up in your quest stuff? Just curious since it's a limited artifact and whatnot...
I was wondering this as well as far as I know I ended up with multiples which is why I deleted them because I had two in my inventory and they can't go in the haven chest

I'd have to double check but i'm thinking since I know I had two of it maybe we can get another one somehow?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-07-24
posté March 06, 2014, 06:20:34 | #54
Can somebody explain to me, what that means: Healing: The all elements damage bonus will now always be taken into account in the calculation of healing. ???

water mastery will not give bonus to eni heal? Only average value of your all mastery give bonus too heal? (like a statis bonus)

This post has been edited by milordDen - March 06, 2014, 06:25:16.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté March 06, 2014, 06:57:17 | #55

Quote (aquabeauty @ 05 March 2014 19:14) *
My Tijeebon Mallet... :c

+1 AP
+1 Range
+77 HP
+10% Damage
+25% Heals
+10 Initiative

Reduce the 25% heals and

+75 HP
+10 Initiative
+20% Heals
+1 AP
+1 Range

Its a makawand with 10% dmg more.... Why are there no stats being added to this "LEGENDARY" item that took so much hard work and effort to craft. Such as 15% dmg instead of 10.
As for now on Beta Tijeebon Mallet has:
1 AP
1 Range
77 HP
10 Damage ALL
15 Heals
10 Initiative

and one dam-rune slot atop of that

So it has heals decreased by 10, not removed completely (however, Tije Mallet is still the only legendary craft weapon that were not improved in all-item-revamp)

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - March 06, 2014, 06:58:50.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté March 06, 2014, 07:05:51 | #56

Quote (XjumperX @ 06 March 2014 02:47) *
Tijeebon Mallet will have 10 gen dmg, 15 heals meaning it's basically the same as now (10 dmg and 10+15 = 25 heals).

The pet change I kinda like and hate at the same time. It's nice that their stats will depend on rarity so there's a reason to hunt rare pets but atm there's pretty much only 1 pet for each stat so it's not like we can go out and get a rare version of a gen dmg pet to surpass the tofu. Another annoying thing is that it takes at least 50 days to max a pet. If a new, better pet comes out, we need to spend another 50 days to level that one up. Would it not make sense to announce new, rare pets an leave the current ones as they are for a couple of months so that people have a chance to get the new pets and lvl them up? As it is, a lot of people will suffer a loss in stats (albeit minor) with monsters staying the same. Or maybe just release new "armour" for all pets and make them different rarities so that people can buff their tofu's dmg (or even res/hps or w/e). I for one would love to have my tofu dressed as a knight with a little shield xD

Also, some of the changes seem to make no sense - the yech pet is one of the hardest to get, yet it's getting a nerf. Surely as one of the rarest pets it should be getting a buff or at least staying the same?

And what's with the 60hps on all pets?? Surely a defensive pet should have more hps than an offensive? It's not a huge change but it's one that i really don't understand the need for and just causes annoyance
That pet rarity thing is not nice! Milimoowolf is legendary but i need dodge, so i must use milimoowolf, because it is more rare?

posté March 06, 2014, 07:36:35 | #57

Quote (Celay01 @ 06 March 2014 07:05) *
That pet rarity thing is not nice! Milimoowolf is legendary but i need dodge, so i must use milimoowolf, because it is more rare?
They probably hit the pet ceiling, they cannot justify making new pets or new versions of pets that give the same stats without changing them.

So they probably making the system hierarchical so they can then introduce weaker pets/stronger pets with the same stat types to give people more range of pet choices.

In the grand scheme of things it can give people more of a reason to choose a pet that they 'like' for looks rather than just stats.

That is when they start releasing new pets that is, also they make money on pet customization, which everyone seems to love.

Anyway, its pretty normal to have a pet system like this, its just they did'nt think this far ahead from the start.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté March 06, 2014, 07:41:36 | #58

Quote (milordDen @ 06 March 2014 06:20) *
Can somebody explain to me, what that means: Healing: The all elements damage bonus will now always be taken into account in the calculation of healing. ???

water mastery will not give bonus to eni heal? Only average value of your all mastery give bonus too heal? (like a statis bonus)
At the moment, + general damage (kraken set for example) do not go towards an enis or any classes heals.
This update will allow general damage to go towards heals, but they need to change some things as the almanax bonus and relics were given the same amount of heals and general damage so any class and element could use them. If they didn't alter them heals could effectively be twice as powerful after the update.
Water mastery always has and will go towards heals (as long as the heal is water based!)

Need a better description of Feca spell Beligerent. What are the true mechanics?
Its a typo, I checked the french forums - google translated it to Provocation,, not sure why they mention belligerence as its related to the dragon pig :l

If theyre basing pet stats on rarities then they need to seriously readjust how rare they make certain pets. Arachnee is only white,, even though it takes 150 days to get. Quaquak is also white, despite how many hundreds of tokens you must have to go through - compared to the generally large population of elemental pets which share the same rarity but are obviously much more common. Clawbot is also white, alongside lower costing subscription pets.

Shrugs// not happy unless they release a lot more pets faster.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - March 06, 2014, 07:46:22.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-07-10
posté March 06, 2014, 07:45:28 | #59
I see you want to nerf the croum after making it cost 20k GP and 100,000 kamas. i have a suggestion : no

The pet nerd itself seems ridiculous. You got a bonus of 15% damage? Too much
If anything, more pets and *stronger* pets would be nicer (considering theyve been taking 5 months to raise for 2 years now regardless of future changes).

Investing time and money into nice gear should get you nice bonuses
We'd at least like something thats more useful for level 110+ not less usefull

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-10-04
posté March 06, 2014, 08:14:54 | #60
Maybe Ankama could either raise the base amount of stat points pet can have (so their stats stay the same or rise instead of just being nerfed) OR raise the maximum level of pets, so they will be weaker at lvl 50 but at the new max level they will be stronger.
Pet maximum level hasn't changed at all. We can be Lvl 145 now but our pets are still Lvl 50. They are the only equipment except emblems that we can't exchange for higher level gear.