- Feca, Osamoda, Ecaflip, Sadida, Eniripsa & Masqueraider classes Respec: On this occasion, a spells and abilities respec will be offered to all Fecas, Osamodas, Ecaflips, Sadidas, Eniripsas & Masqueraiders with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource one), if you are at the last step with the Jonk ( “I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!” ), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the game update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will receive 48h to operate a new Respec.
- [New] anti- bot system addition: A new in-game system will be implemented to help us fight bots. Here's how it will work: a fight against "Major Cat" (name to be localized) has a low chance to start when you perform a harvesting action. While in combat, Major Cat will invoke 8 glyphs around him: 5 with crosses, 3 with numbers. The player will have 8 glyphs with numbers, from 1 to 8. To win the battle, the player will have to cast a spell on the 3 numbers corresponding to those around Major Cat (in any particular order). If you fail the fight against it, you will not die but you will lose 33% of harvest for a period of 1 hour of gameplay (not IRL time) and Major Cat will reappear during one of the 10 next harvest actions. His penalty is cumulative (so you can drop to -100 % of harvest). But on the contrary, if you win the fight against Major Cat, you will collect +40 resources of the resource that you were harvesting, and you will also lose any harvest penalty that you may already have. Major cat may also choose to come visit you in your Haven World.
- Visual effects and auras: They gave off too much light, this will be corrected.
- Healing: Since the 18/03 game update, all element bonus damage is taken into account in the calculation of healing. However, it also involved the fixed rate heals (such as consumables or spells of the same type as "Life Transfer" of the Sacrier) which was not wanted. This effect will therefore be corrected accordingly.
- Ember Explosion: It will no longer trigger explosions but will cause Fire damage.
- Feca Staff: Will be 1 use per turn (instead of 1 per target), this change was made in order to prevent any abuse of AP character gain.
- Life Transfer: For rebalancing reasons, its healing will no longer take into account the damage bonus.
- Gobgob: unlocking summon slots will again be as followed (level 0-9): 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5 slots.
- Protoflex: when a Protoflex is KO, the Bodyguard states, that he himself placed, will correctly be removed.
- [New] General: All the Sidekicks will also be available to non subscribers as well as being able to try them for free weekly.
- Characters without a nation access: some free access locations (Mines, exploration secret locations, etc.) were not available for characters without a nation. This will be corrected.
- Protective Gloves: when you do not have the Protective Gloves, the action option to "search" the Juicy Castuc will display properly.
- Castuc Cemetery: A door will be added to the entrance of the Castuc cemetery to prevent access to characters that have not yet the quest of the area. This will in particular avoid comprehension problems related to the main quest and possible dialogues with the Castucs Chief.
- Castuc Cemetery: The spirits will now move correctly at every turn.
- Pinhead: The range bonus will be properly applied.
- Treechnids: Their reproduction rate will be decreased.
- Mode "Hardcore":
- The "Hardcore" version monsters of the Saharash and Shustuft Crust dungeons will have an "elite" indication in their name. The boss will also have a special name.
- The "Hardcore" version monsters of the Saharash and Shustuft Crust dungeons will be visible on the the official website, as well as the drop rates associated with them.
- Gobball Dungeon: The access by boat to the second part of the dungeon will be working properly.
- Tormentor Pit:
- Additon of acheivements to obtain fragments in the "Hardcore" dungeon.
- The rate of the Tormented Fragment will increase from 7.5 to 10% in the "Hardcore" dungeon.
- The damage multiplier on the spells base of the "Hardcore" monsters will decrease from 1.25 to 1.1.
- Tormentor's Fury will increase 2.5 times slower.
- The spell Resurrection will have a cooldown of 1 turn.
- The summons will be limited to an amount of 6.
- Stasified Tornados: They will correctly attack.
- Asse Shield: Addition of an achievement and a title when merging fragments of the Asse Shield.
- Harry Boots: The title related to the achievement of obtaining the "Harry Boots" (by merging the 100 fragments) will be renamed "Harry Stylez".
- Nomad: It will not be possible to get the "Nomad" challenge in a fight that contains a Schanker.
- Ponktius Challenge: It will not be possible to get challenges that require not to cause specific elemental damage (Drought, Tsunami, Cyclone and Quake) against Ponktius.
- Saharash seeds and resources: Saharash monsters and resources will correctly appear after planting them in a Haven World.
- Araknomecha: Bonuses will be correctly applied.
- Handyman: The Wild Estate Keys will be available in the Handyman's Workshop.
- Boutique: The Boutique interface will be modified to make it more ergonomic and a better look.
- [New] Cosmetic Inventory: Addition of a "Costume Inventory" button on the current “Costume” location. You will be able to store in this tab all the costumes by linking them to your character. As long as a costume is linked to your character,
it will be permanently attached to the character and cannot be removed from the inventory of costumes. It will be possible to unlink a costume from your character to put it back in your classic inventory.
- [New] Pet: The interface will be modified to give it a better look. The pets will also have a "Costume Inventory" where you will be able to store all of their costumes. This interface will function the same as the costume inventory of your character: all the added pet customizations will be linked to your character. Switching pets will not change the linked costumes of your previous pet and if you get a pet of the same type, you will get the costumes you had previously linked. Please note that for now it will not be possible to unlink a pet customization.