Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.32 - 27.03.14
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté March 14, 2014, 16:00:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.32 - 27.03.14 The changes that we had previously planned with the 25.03.14 maintenance (in black) will be now part of a new hotfix for the "Thirst of Saharash" game update on the 27.03.14. The following changes will be implemented with this hotfix:

General

• Feca, Osamoda, Ecaflip, Sadida, Eniripsa & Masqueraider classes Respec: On this occasion, a spells and abilities respec will be offered to all Fecas, Osamodas, Ecaflips, Sadidas, Eniripsas & Masqueraiders with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource one), if you are at the last step with the Jonk ( “I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!” ), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the game update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will receive 48h to operate a new Respec.
  • [New] anti- bot system addition: A new in-game system will be implemented to help us fight bots. Here's how it will work: a fight against "Major Cat" (name to be localized) has a low chance to start when you perform a harvesting action. While in combat, Major Cat will invoke 8 glyphs around him: 5 with crosses, 3 with numbers. The player will have 8 glyphs with numbers, from 1 to 8. To win the battle, the player will have to cast a spell on the 3 numbers corresponding to those around Major Cat (in any particular order). If you fail the fight against it, you will not die but you will lose 33% of harvest for a period of 1 hour of gameplay (not IRL time) and Major Cat will reappear during one of the 10 next harvest actions. His penalty is cumulative (so you can drop to -100 % of harvest). But on the contrary, if you win the fight against Major Cat, you will collect +40 resources of the resource that you were harvesting, and you will also lose any harvest penalty that you may already have. Major cat may also choose to come visit you in your Haven World.

• Visual effects and auras: They gave off too much light, this will be corrected.
  • Healing: Since the 18/03 game update, all element bonus damage is taken into account in the calculation of healing. However, it also involved the fixed rate heals (such as consumables or spells of the same type as "Life Transfer" of the Sacrier) which was not wanted. This effect will therefore be corrected accordingly.

Classes

Enutrof
  • Ember Explosion: It will no longer trigger explosions but will cause Fire damage. 

Feca
  • Feca Staff: Will be 1 use per turn (instead of 1 per target), this change was made in order to prevent any abuse of AP character gain.

Sacrier
  • Life Transfer: For rebalancing reasons, its healing will no longer take into account the damage bonus.

Osamoda
  • Gobgob: unlocking summon slots will again be as followed (level 0-9): 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5 slots. 

Sidekicks

• Protoflex: when a Protoflex is KO, the Bodyguard states, that he himself placed, will correctly be removed.
  • [New] General: All the Sidekicks will also be available to non subscribers as well as being able to try them for free weekly.

Nations

• Characters without a nation access: some free access locations (Mines, exploration secret locations, etc.) were not available for characters without a nation. This will be corrected.

Islands

Saharash
  • Protective Gloves: when you do not have the Protective Gloves, the action option to "search" the Juicy Castuc will display properly.
  • Castuc Cemetery: A door will be added to the entrance of the Castuc cemetery to prevent access to characters that have not yet the quest of the area. This will in particular avoid comprehension problems related to the main quest and possible dialogues with the Castucs Chief.
  • Castuc Cemetery: The spirits will now move correctly at every turn.
  • Pinhead: The range bonus will be properly applied.

Ecosystem

• Treechnids: Their reproduction rate will be decreased.

Dungeons

• Mode "Hardcore":
    • The "Hardcore" version monsters of the Saharash and Shustuft Crust dungeons will have an "elite" indication in their name. The boss will also have a special name.
    • The "Hardcore" version monsters of the Saharash and Shustuft Crust dungeons will be visible on the the official website, as well as the drop rates associated with them.
  • Gobball Dungeon: The access by boat to the second part of the dungeon will be working properly.
  • Tormentor Pit:
    • Additon of acheivements to obtain fragments in the "Hardcore" dungeon.
    • The rate of the Tormented Fragment will increase from 7.5 to 10% in the "Hardcore" dungeon.
    • The damage multiplier on the spells base of the "Hardcore" monsters will decrease from 1.25 to 1.1.
    • Tormentor's Fury will increase 2.5 times slower.
    • The spell Resurrection will have a cooldown of 1 turn.
    • The summons will be limited to an amount of 6.

Monsters

• Stasified Tornados: They will correctly attack.

Acheivements

• Asse Shield: Addition of an achievement and a title when merging fragments of the Asse Shield.
  • Harry Boots: The title related to the achievement of obtaining the "Harry Boots" (by merging the 100 fragments) will be renamed "Harry Stylez". 

Challenges

• Nomad: It will not be possible to get the "Nomad" challenge in a fight that contains a Schanker.
  • Ponktius Challenge: It will not be possible to get challenges that require not to cause specific elemental damage (Drought, Tsunami, Cyclone and Quake) against Ponktius.

Haven Worlds

• Saharash seeds and resources: Saharash monsters and resources will correctly appear after planting them in a Haven World. 

Pets

• Araknomecha: Bonuses will be correctly applied.

Professions

• Handyman: The Wild Estate Keys will be available in the Handyman's Workshop.

Interface

• Boutique: The Boutique interface will be modified to make it more ergonomic and a better look.
  • [New] Cosmetic Inventory: Addition of a "Costume Inventory" button on the current “Costume” location. You will be able to store in this tab all the costumes by linking them to your character. As long as a costume is linked to your character, it will be permanently attached to the character and cannot be removed from the inventory of costumes. It will be possible to unlink a costume from your character to put it back in your classic inventory.

• [New] Pet: The interface will be modified to give it a better look. The pets will also have a "Costume Inventory" where you will be able to store all of their costumes. This interface will function the same as the costume inventory of your character: all the added pet customizations will be linked to your character. Switching pets will not change the linked costumes of your previous pet and if you get a pet of the same type, you will get the costumes you had previously linked. Please note that for now it will not be possible to unlink a pet customization.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-06-09
posté March 24, 2014, 18:19:34 | #2
The bot fighter is awesome. I love it. Finally a carrot along with the stick!

Getting 40 resources for the interruption of the fight that should take a few seconds is a great idea!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté March 24, 2014, 18:28:31 | #3
Is the resource

• multiplied by 40 (as in, a 3 resource haul would give then 120 resources)
  • or is it an additional 40% to resources collected (as in a 3 resource haul would give and additional 40% chance of becoming a 4 resource haul?)

• How long does the buff last? That one single collection? The same length as the debuff would? A certain number of harvests?

• Will it trigger in the Haven World? In the Haven Bag? (hope so!)

Very excited.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-10
posté March 24, 2014, 18:28:37 | #4
Will this fight occur in Haven Bags/Haven Worlds, as I do most of my gathering there?

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté March 24, 2014, 18:34:27 | #5
Yay Major Cat!

Tommy i think if you are harvesting wheat you will drop 40 wheats.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté March 24, 2014, 18:59:29 | #6

Quote (Celay01 @ 24 March 2014 18:34) *
Yay Major Cat!

Tommy i think if you are harvesting wheat you will drop 40 wheats.

Do you mean:

If I'm harvesting 1 Wheat I'd get an additional 39 and thus end up with 40 total

3 Wheat and 37 additional for 40 total

Or just a flat, additional 40 no matter what gear I have equipped, or harvest amount I roll? (leading to 41 and 43 respectively from my previous 2 examples)

I do hope it's a flat additional 40. We had something similar in Dofus and it made getting the rarest items a lot easier, randomly of course. Nothing as nice as being a lv 100 Lumberjack or Miner or Fisherman and getting a resource protector on that one item you need more of  

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-08-09
posté March 24, 2014, 19:14:30 | #7
Personally, I am excited for the new resource protector. Bots have always annoyed me and I'd PK them every chance I get, but this hopefully will put an end to the more casual botters. I really don't think it'll stop botting completely, If the glyphs are always the same it wouldn't be hard to program a bot to identify the glyphs and perform the required action. Although, this will stop ghost mouse bots which is probably what the majority of them are.

The only thing that I'm sad about in this update is feca staff becoming one use per turn. I'll miss having a million AP on one character, but I can understand why it's being nerfed.

Also, I was wondering when they'd implement the new pet window. I saw it on the beta server, I thought it looked really good, a huge improvement from the old one. I'm sort of curious why it wasn't implemented with the big update on the 18th.

All around, good hotfix though.

-Lyia

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-02-22
posté March 24, 2014, 19:42:30 | #8
Will you fix not being able to plant Saharash resources/monster seeds in Haven Worlds this update too?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté March 24, 2014, 19:54:14 | #9
The anti-bot measure sounds nice, until the botters figure it out. Won't take long. :c

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-27
posté March 24, 2014, 20:32:30 | #10
' EnutrofEmber Explosion: It will no longer trigger explosions but will cause Fire damage. '
Does this mean that the mechanic gets removed on the spell? Please for the love of god no - Just lower the damage or something! The placement of mines mattering is what makes a Fire Enutrof fun. 

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté March 24, 2014, 20:47:14 | #11

Quote (VoidSettler @ 24 March 2014 20:32) *
' EnutrofEmber Explosion: It will no longer trigger explosions but will cause Fire damage. 'Does this mean that the mechanic gets removed on the spell? Please for the love of god no - Just lower the damage or something! The placement of mines mattering is what makes a Fire Enutrof fun.
I think what this is saying (i could be wrong) is that instead of triggering explosion, it just adds bonus fire damage to the spell when used on the mine. Although my memory of the explosion chance on ember is fuzzy.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-06-11
posté March 24, 2014, 21:51:22 | #12
at least nerf fecastaff to 2 per turn..

first no P.armor on MMs, now this nerf... Not going to be playing my feca anymore.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté March 24, 2014, 22:32:03 | #13
Feca Staff: Will be 1 use per turn (instead of 1 per target).

.... im REALLY sorry but i have to curse... F*CK YOU (ban me or w/e you want, you only "move" when ppl gets really mad anyways)

you could just remove feca class... i doubt ill be using mine anymore too... way to kill earth branch... 1 use per turn is a total waste... and where is the damage increase? you UBER MEGA HYPER NERFED it, compensate it by raising the attack or lowering the cost.... yet this happened ONCE AGAIN because ankama DONT TEST ANYTHING... fire that damn Grou already!!!!!

oh and i bet once you release your battle rebalance shitty cooldown system you will make feca staff useable only on even turns or some cr*p like that... so we cant give more than 1-2 ap ... keep increasing the dificulty and lowering our posibilities... this game is so dead and you keep stabing it...

another edit....
did you even think what a WASTE of time and ap is going to be? you need to cast it on an empty tile, then teleport, then move it with drip... 1ap from glyph + 1ap and 2mp from feca staff + 1ap from drip and for what? to give 1ap or maybe 2? WHAT A WASTE!!!! and that if you still have WP to move the glyph.... at least with the reset ill be able to remove that soon to be a crap skill..... seriously ankama, TEST THINGS BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM!!!! like protoflex... super bugged, the protect skill works even if protoflex is dead or even out of the battle... TEST!!!!

yet another edit...
Are you fixing armors in this hotfix? is not fun using orb armor on an ally to protect him and the armor magically disapearing before the healer can heal him/her...resulting in the player being hit randomly with the stored damage(if any) killing the person or the armor dissapearing and the person being damaged by monsters....it should last until feca's turn... also decide on MMs, they are players so allow the armors on them, if you want to prevent the orb armor glitch on trank, add a new condition, no orb armor or perfect armor to trank if he is protecting and dont allow trank to protect if he is under orb or perfect armor, why all MMs have to suffer because your lack of testing/thinking ahead?

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 24, 2014, 22:59:46.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-11-27
posté March 24, 2014, 22:55:05 | #14
I think the phrasing in the changelog for the new anti-bot thing needs to change: " if you win the fight against Major Cat, you will collect 40 times the resource that you were harvesting" is not accurate. Unless Ankama want to give us 40 ore per mine node. I would assume this is a +40% buff. Please alter this Sabi or you'll have a riot on your hands.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-02-21
posté March 24, 2014, 23:17:19 | #15
This resource change will get annoying when lvling trapper, but otherwise a great addition .

posté March 24, 2014, 23:24:57 | #16

Quote (RynthOne @ 24 March 2014 23:17) *
This resource change will get annoying when lvling trapper, but otherwise a great addition .
yah... unless they also add a bonus to the exp you get from that resource too

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté March 24, 2014, 23:26:29 | #17

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 22:32) *
Are you fixing armors in this hotfix? is not fun using orb armor on an ally to protect him and the armor magically disapearing before the healer can heal him/her...resulting in the player being hit randomly with the stored damage(if any) killing the person or the armor dissapearing and the person being damaged by monsters....it should last until feca's turn... also decide on MMs, they are players so allow the armors on them, if you want to prevent the orb armor glitch on trank, add a new condition, no orb armor or perfect armor to trank if he is protecting and dont allow trank to protect if he is under orb or perfect armor, why all MMs have to suffer because your lack of testing/thinking ahead?

Where is everyone getting the idea Feca Staff glyphs will be limited?

The current spell is one per target with unlimited glyphs. They're just changing the one per target to one per turn.

About Orb armor disappearing i only have this trouble with my Sadi. It seems to happen often however =(.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté March 24, 2014, 23:26:55 | #18
Feca nerf is ridiculous.
If anything make it a minimum of 2 casts per turn. Once per target.

(If it doesn't effect how many glyphs we can create,, not as concerned ;D)

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - March 24, 2014, 23:35:37.
posté March 24, 2014, 23:57:52 | #19

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 March 2014 23:26) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 22:32) *

Where is everyone getting the idea Feca Staff glyphs will be limited?

The current spell is one per target with unlimited glyphs. They're just changing the one per target to one per turn.

About Orb armor disappearing i only have this trouble with my Sadi. It seems to happen often however =(.
one use per TURN, aka you use it once, and thats it

just tested it to be sure, if you set up a glyph and then use staff on it, it changes into a new "target" so you can use staff on it again, but if after having the glyph set up you use staff on it, and try to use it again on the same glyph, you cant, because is the same target and the condition is once per target, if they change it to once per turn, it becomes into something like either use it to attack or set up ONE glyph, wich is retarded...

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 25, 2014, 00:02:50.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-14
posté March 25, 2014, 00:29:00 | #20
Anything on the graphical glitches? Link of a few..