Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Hotfix for 1.32 - 27.03.14
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté March 25, 2014, 02:07:56 | #21

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 23:57) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 March 2014 23:26) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 22:32) *
Are you fixing armors in this hotfix? is not fun using orb armor on an ally to protect him and the armor magically disapearing before the healer can heal him/her...resulting in the player being hit randomly with the stored damage(if any) killing the person or the armor dissapearing and the person being damaged by monsters....it should last until feca's turn... also decide on MMs, they are players so allow the armors on them, if you want to prevent the orb armor glitch on trank, add a new condition, no orb armor or perfect armor to trank if he is protecting and dont allow trank to protect if he is under orb or perfect armor, why all MMs have to suffer because your lack of testing/thinking ahead?

Where is everyone getting the idea Feca Staff glyphs will be limited?

The current spell is one per target with unlimited glyphs. They're just changing the one per target to one per turn.

About Orb armor disappearing i only have this trouble with my Sadi. It seems to happen often however =(.
one use per TURN, aka you use it once, and thats it

just tested it to be sure, if you set up a glyph and then use staff on it, it changes into a new "target" so you can use staff on it again, but if after having the glyph set up you use staff on it, and try to use it again on the same glyph, you cant, because is the same target and the condition is once per target, if they change it to once per turn, it becomes into something like either use it to attack or set up ONE glyph, wich is retarded...

That makes sense, but i hope it isn't the case. My Feca will become useless and I don't enjoy playing the tank trying to lock enemies down. I'd hate to retire my Feeca, maybe i can make Fire feca work some how.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-03-01
posté March 25, 2014, 03:08:06 | #22
Will this update let us turn with your arrow keys in fights again? It is very uncomfortable not being able to do so anymore, especially after I got so used to it. I don't know if the devs are even aware of this, but I'd love a confirmation.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté March 25, 2014, 05:30:04 | #23
The anti-bot system sounds overly burdensome but hopefully it works out. I think it would be a trivial matter for a program to determine what glyphs are on what square. I do like the "protector" aspect wherein you can be rewarded.

I would love detailed information on Ember. The log does not give me enough information to comment aside form we did not get enough information!

posté March 25, 2014, 05:38:33 | #24
Here are the images for the costume inventory / pet inventory from the french forums

Sad to see no explanation for the feca nerf there either. There are so many compromises they could make, but they chose to make the path of ap support impossible.
Surely it would be better for everyone if it was changed to a cap of 4 (for example) feca staff glyphs on the field per feca, or atleast 2 per turn. u_u

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-10-08
posté March 25, 2014, 05:53:18 | #25
So.. when will there be an achievement for beating Hardcore Shushu dungeon?

posté March 25, 2014, 06:21:06 | #26
I give up. This game is nothing but nerfs, covered in nerfs.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-08
posté March 25, 2014, 06:22:49 | #27
Is there a chance that Major Cat will try to start a fight in my haven bag and cause some kind of crazy bug? I don't want my haven bag to explode just because I like to carry a bread factory with me D:

posté March 25, 2014, 06:37:41 | #28

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 25 March 2014 06:21) *
I give up. This game is nothing but nerfs, covered in nerfs.
mmm :/
I finally thought they were on the right track with the saharash class changes,, but the feca nerf in particular is just unreasonable,,,

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - March 25, 2014, 06:37:59.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté March 25, 2014, 06:54:15 | #29

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 March 2014 02:07) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 23:57) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 March 2014 23:26) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 24 March 2014 22:32) *
Are you fixing armors in this hotfix? is not fun using orb armor on an ally to protect him and the armor magically disapearing before the healer can heal him/her...resulting in the player being hit randomly with the stored damage(if any) killing the person or the armor dissapearing and the person being damaged by monsters....it should last until feca's turn... also decide on MMs, they are players so allow the armors on them, if you want to prevent the orb armor glitch on trank, add a new condition, no orb armor or perfect armor to trank if he is protecting and dont allow trank to protect if he is under orb or perfect armor, why all MMs have to suffer because your lack of testing/thinking ahead?

Where is everyone getting the idea Feca Staff glyphs will be limited?

The current spell is one per target with unlimited glyphs. They're just changing the one per target to one per turn.

About Orb armor disappearing i only have this trouble with my Sadi. It seems to happen often however =(.
one use per TURN, aka you use it once, and thats it

just tested it to be sure, if you set up a glyph and then use staff on it, it changes into a new "target" so you can use staff on it again, but if after having the glyph set up you use staff on it, and try to use it again on the same glyph, you cant, because is the same target and the condition is once per target, if they change it to once per turn, it becomes into something like either use it to attack or set up ONE glyph, wich is retarded...

That makes sense, but i hope it isn't the case. My Feca will become useless and I don't enjoy playing the tank trying to lock enemies down. I'd hate to retire my Feeca, maybe i can make Fire feca work some how.
Knowing ankama... thats what is going to happen... the same way im 99.99999% sure that the armors dissapearing big is actually not a bug but something ankama placed in the game to avoid certain glitch some fecas do to win certain dungeons easyly, until they find a way to solve it ... sounds like something ankama would do right? (i repeat some words a lot to emphasize that i know ankama did and does that kind of stuff a lot...) ... hope im wrong tho... but is ankama, i dont know what to think of them anymore, really... they ALWAYS, in every single patch do 1 good thing that makes me happy and suddenly they do something(usually more than 1 thing) that makes me hate them so badly... but oh stupid of me... i keep paying em in a way i am the stupid

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 25 March 2014 05:38) *
Here are the images for the costume inventory / pet inventory from the french forums

Sad to see no explanation for the feca nerf there either. There are so many compromises they could make, but they chose to make the path of ap support impossible.
Surely it would be better for everyone if it was changed to a cap of 4 (for example) feca staff glyphs on the field per feca, or atleast 2 per turn. u_u
by looking at those insignias... i see they alrady had the other alkatrool insignias ready... a shame they closed that area due the lack of planning ahead... sigh, i guess thats why they dont have time to fix bugs, they keep releasing content that no one asked for and that ends up not lasting more than 1 month because "reasons".... :\

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 25, 2014, 06:58:18.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté March 25, 2014, 08:02:51 | #30
The Alkatrool isigs still drop from those bosses in the new areas they were moved to. I still would like the chance to get the Kralaman and that other Lousy Pig guy's Insignias, though. I hope they add the first 2 bosses at some point...

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté March 25, 2014, 08:03:28 | #31
What about the Pinhead drop from Saharash? Will it properly give 1+ Range now?

posté March 25, 2014, 08:06:29 | #32
So... is the costume inventory for the character limited or does it have unlimited costume spots? Or ...? Some more information on this please. The image provided from the french forum makes it look rather limited with the tiny scroll down bar... I have something like 2.5 or 3 tabs (toward the end of the chest, I collect costumes..) in my haven bag chest totally filled with costumes... so I would really love to know if all my costumes will fit in here... do insignias count as "costumes" for the sake of this tab or no? Just curious.
Would really like some feedback on this please

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 25, 2014, 08:37:09 | #33
That Feca nerf is waaaaay too terrible. Make it at least 2 per turn or something a little less punishing.

Ah well. Good bye again, Feca.  

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté March 25, 2014, 09:32:46 | #34
Quoting Azeal from the latest Q & A

'Redefine the strategical and tactical game elements such as loss of MP, HP, Healing (already starting with the next game update) etc... and to also make those more available to all classes. This will allow players to no longer only depend on a certain class, therefore giving more gameplay options for groups.'

Off to a great start with this Feca nerf!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté March 25, 2014, 13:47:42 | #35
Pls Ankama, make Fecastaff zero cast/turn. It's still to strong if Feca's can use it at all!

Seriously, only pure earth Fecas would still consider to put EXP in a skill they only can use once per turn O_o. Ankama kind of deleted the spell and made it the Feca now only has 4 spells in earth branch.
Just lower the damage of the spell if it's too strong otherwise. Still better then crippling it by making it almost zero uses.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté March 25, 2014, 14:07:32 | #36
so what I get from this is most feca players are:
*Make feca*
"What do?"
"AP glyphs!"
*builds for ap*
*gears for ap*
*plays for ap*

Sounds like ankama is making the right move to make this change if this is everyone's reaction. Not gonna say I didnt do it, I was one of the first to run around doing this and did it tons, I'm just saying there is much more to fecas than giving tons of AP.
If there wasnt I would have gotten bored of it and stopped playing feca after about a week.

Short Strich * Member Since 2007-05-05
posté March 25, 2014, 14:42:32 | #37
Well, if you want to do this change make it 2 times per turn... 1 time is pretty big nerf for feca.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté March 25, 2014, 15:33:55 | #38

Quote (smallz117 @ 25 March 2014 14:07) *
*Make feca*
"What do?"
"AP glyphs!"
*builds for ap*
*gears for ap*
*plays for ap*

Sounds like ankama is making the right move to make this change if this is everyone's reaction. Not gonna say I didnt do it, I was one of the first to run around doing this and did it tons, I'm just saying there is much more to fecas than giving tons of AP.
If there wasnt I would have gotten bored of it and stopped playing feca after about a week.
do you really play feca? i doubt it... of course there is more than just ap glyphs, but earth shields are just not strong enough with 10ap...(and im pure earth build) you need extra ap to be able to tank properly... and with this nerf... oh well, i guess getting high beligerance easyly with the extra ap was too much for their freaking UB... and we all know what happens when a UB suddenly turns easier because 1 skill, dont we? They better raise the damage of the skill way up since it got nerfed to once per turn or earth fecas will have 4 earth branch skills....

Ohhh u have lvl 11 feca, you must be so pro at fecas... you probably made one after you saw ppl giving a lot of ap and wanted to join the bandwagon... i have a feca since way before the revamp... but i guess you know better if ankama is making the right move...

Oh btw, the spanish site says we get 40 resources of what we were tharvesting if we win vs the antibot, not 40 times the resource that you were harvesting, wich one is right?

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 25, 2014, 15:51:42.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-04-25
posté March 25, 2014, 16:12:21 | #39

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 25 March 2014 15:33) *

*Make feca*
"What do?"
"AP glyphs!"
*builds for ap*
*gears for ap*
*plays for ap*

do you really play feca? i doubt it... of course there is more than just ap glyphs, but earth shields are just not strong enough with 10ap...(and im pure earth build) you need extra ap to be able to tank properly... and with this nerf... oh well, i guess getting high beligerance easyly with the extra ap was too much for their freaking UB... and we all know what happens when a UB suddenly turns easier because 1 skill, dont we? They better raise the damage of the skill way up since it got nerfed to once per turn or earth fecas will have 4 earth branch skills....

Ohhh u have lvl 11 feca, you must be so pro at fecas... you probably made one after you saw ppl giving a lot of ap and wanted to join the bandwagon... i have a feca since way before the revamp... but i guess you know better if ankama is making the right move...

Oh btw, the spanish site says we get 40 resources of what we were tharvesting if we win vs the antibot, not 40 times the resource that you were harvesting, wich one is right?
Yes, I really do play a feca, If I didn't then I wouldn't be laughing as hard at you. Here is the account with my high level feca on it just so you can satisfy yourself with it.

-Smallz117 (SamuraiJaku)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 25, 2014, 16:13:41 | #40

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 25 March 2014 15:33) *

*Make feca*
"What do?"
"AP glyphs!"
*builds for ap*
*gears for ap*
*plays for ap*

Earth shields are not enough? Are you serious? With 10AP and no glyphs I can tank most of the things and got no or very little dmg. Giving 10AP was nice but it was OP no matter what you say.If you can't tank with earth feca then you're doing something wrong...

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - March 25, 2014, 16:14:13.