Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Hotfix for 1.32 - 27.03.14
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-22
posté March 28, 2014, 23:21:45 | #141

Quote (Kouromaro @ 28 March 2014 16:19) *

Quote (Oxirane3792 @ 28 March 2014 00:58) *
My Rogue still hasn't gotten a respec. Any news on Rogues getting a respec?

Quote (MonochromeHam @ 28 March 2014 05:59) *
My sacrier didnt get a respec either. Are they suppose to be giving us one due to the life transfer change? Or was it so small they didnt see a reason to give a respec for us. Was just wondering on this concept.

Are you two trolling or are you two demanding a respec?
Because I a respec for Sac and Rogue has never been promised as far as this hotfix go.

We're talking about the global respec which happened in the previous update. Several classes didn't get the respec, Rogue is one of them, however it seems Ankama hasn't realized that.

I guess Sac had similar problems.

So we're asking for the respec which everyone was supposed to receive.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté March 29, 2014, 06:33:48 | #142

Quote (Oxirane3792 @ 28 March 2014 23:21) *

We're talking about the global respec which happened in the previous update. Several classes didn't get the respec, Rogue is one of them, however it seems Ankama hasn't realized that.

I guess Sac had similar problems.

So we're asking for the respec which everyone was supposed to receive.

Pretty darn sure Rogue got the respec. My two Rogues got it.

Also not a single sac in my guild voiced any such thing as no respec.

And I would doubt the lack of a respec for a whole class would be overlooked on this forums.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-22
posté March 29, 2014, 21:15:36 | #143

Quote (Kouromaro @ 29 March 2014 06:33) *

Pretty darn sure Rogue got the respec. My two Rogues got it.

Also not a single sac in my guild voiced any such thing as no respec.

And I would doubt the lack of a respec for a whole class would be overlooked on this forums.

I wasn't the only one: Click here

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-02-06
posté April 17, 2014, 08:54:25 | #144
I have to admit, the Major Cat idea is rather brilliant. It focuses on bots who farm, while giving legit players an actual reward that makes you want him to show up.

Now, if only I knew of it sooner when it popped up for me in game. I lost to it three times because I had no idea what to do before figuring out how to beat him. XD

I wish more games would do this sort of thing, though. Out of all of the MMOs I've played, I think this is the only one that has a positive/reward for legit players. Kudos for the guys who thought this idea up!