Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.34 - 20.06.14
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 20, 2014, 15:00:00 | #1
Hotfix for 1.34 - 20.06.14 Here are the changes that will be implemented on Friday 20th of June 2014:   

General

Drop: The drop rate on the characters and the Sidekicks returns to normal.
State: When multiple times states are running on a non-combat character, they will no longer disappear randomly during a disconnection.
Respec for the Masqueraider class: Following the modifications on the AP /MP abilities, a respec of the spells and abilities will be offered to the masqueraider class via the "A Classy Restat!" system. Please noteExceptionally this respec will last a week instead of 48 hours. Any player who has invested 2 Ap or 2 MP will be required to do the respec. Indeed the AP / MP will ne longer be taken into account if they exceed 1 AP or 1 MP. To all characters that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource , if you are at the last step with the Jonk (I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the June update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will be able to operate a new Respec.

Challenges

Manhunt / Reprieve: These two challenges will no longer be present together.

Divine Dimensions

Ingloriom: It will no longer be possible to get stuck in Ingloriom without any options to continue the main Srambad questline.

Quests

Local Color - The Doubtful Contract (pending localisation): It will no longer possible to remain stuck in battle with the Spotted and Hiding states at the same time.
Meet the Dime Enutrof - Funds Pockets (pending localisation): It will no longer possible to remain stuck in battle with the Spotted and Hiding states at the same time.
The Hunt - Cut Short / On the File Blade / unharmed (pending localisation): The description of these three quests has been modified to indicate the exact location of where they take place. The quest marker was also updated to match the name or area in the world.

Dungeons

Larventura: The dungeon will be accessible again to players non-subscribed. 

Items

Mangelame (pending localisation): Fragments of this relic will no longer be obtained from the Haven Worlds.
Epic items: One epic item can be equipped at a time. If following the game update of 17/06, your character was equipped with several legendary items which have epic, the statistics of these items  will be invalid, therefore you will have to unequip them.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-07
posté June 20, 2014, 15:50:18 | #2
"Hotfix for 1.34 - 20.06.14
2014-06-20 07:00
Here are the changes that will be implemented on Friday 28th of March 2014:"

>Friday 28th of March 2014

Wat

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté June 20, 2014, 16:25:58 | #3
If the hotfix is done (which I think it is, since it said this was to be posted after the hotfix was implemented), my Masq sadly has not recieved her "A Classy Restat!" yet.

- Kat

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 20, 2014, 16:43:27 | #4

Quote (Merriden @ 20 June 2014 15:50) *
"Hotfix for 1.34 - 20.06.14
2014-06-20 07:00
Here are the changes that will be implemented on Friday 28th of March 2014:"

>Friday 28th of March 2014

Wat

My bad, we went back in time!

Seriously though, thank you for letting me know and I corrected it.

Quote (kurokat101 @ 20 June 2014 16:25) *
If the hotfix is done (which I think it is, since it said this was to be posted after the hotfix was implemented), my Masq sadly has not recieved her "A Classy Restat!" yet.

- Kat

Yes, we are actually having a second hotfix to remedy to that.

The server status and changelog can be found: here.

Thank you for your patience while we fix this.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté June 20, 2014, 17:14:08 | #5
Sabi, could you please tell how exactly was the drop nerfed? Halved, 10 times less or something, not counting native pp or sidekicks pp
Just wondering =)

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-06-06
posté June 20, 2014, 17:16:48 | #6
Hi, Sabi does this mean the english translations would be implemented? The passives / challenges / environmental quests are still in french for me.

Edit: Nevermind Server is up and running fine now.

Also, Are we going to be able to plant our new resources in haven worlds? It's needed now more than ever especially with such little planting room and eco-terrorism.

Also also also, can I just get a "no you are never going to get your items back" from support? so I can move on with my wakfu life and just farm the items again instead of false hope? I rather be told no than ignored for 25 days ty.

This post has been edited by Kamiko - June 20, 2014, 17:39:50.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté June 20, 2014, 17:26:38 | #7
thank you sabi!

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté June 20, 2014, 17:35:58 | #8
I know there was an update on Beta too. Before this hotfix I was testing my enu and now I was going back and I couldn't. Stuck at loading.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-04
posté June 21, 2014, 16:49:35 | #9
i get home afterwork yesterday after ten hour day in the sun.. go to rush to level my fun new class builds.. and nothing..QQ.. says its waiting for instances of wakfu to close first before I can even get to login screen????? I spend ample dollars on this and mucho time making wife mad playing this game.. now why cant I get past the updater.. everyone else on here seems to be able to.... no one else has the problem .. least i cant find solution nor hit a bug button cause as I said before im not able to hit log in screen.. and yah beta worked yesterday but no ones on it ..borrinngg.. dead lands.. id rather play what I payed for so plz help I been waiting patiently for about um 24 hrs almost
I will keep paying and playing if this gets resolved for many years plus very fun game and glad it exsists no other game with wow and fun factor as this has .. keep u the great work .. and feel special cause I dotn even type on Fb .. only this forum rofl and in game rofl .. only arrgg STICK UP KIDS FTW and FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!! both guillds are welcoming invites daily!! lets rock wakfu hardcore! Healzuz, Achellis, Firewhipz, Triptrapz, Stickupwabitz, fullmetalop, etc list goes forever!

basically I noticed everything fine before ur hotfix x 2 went down mind giving me a real status on ur game I do pay for it .. I cant find anything realtime going on.. we need a menu on site that says if games active up servers or down etc.. and yah they have little links that go back reverse telling u what I already knew about hotfix .. I need to know the timing of em .. or if they still are having problems.. about 2 hrs isn't a good answer .. cause then I am thinking its still going on after two days when "everyone" else seems to be fine logging in etc..

says update is ready to be installed. waiting for instances of wakfu to close.. that is so confusing sounds like a xbox game u guys made to me??.. whats up?? cantget the dang updater to go past and d/l the new update!! ggrrrrr angerrr rises and increase!! ten times!lol jkjk but plz help me and also how do I sign in to be a developer? ima veteran mmorpg gamer from many old school games etc

omg weird` I cant get past that update screen and on my wives laptop and it does updater with a problem saying dev is on a problem goes away I reclick im logged on my iop96 right now but im still having same problem on my desktop after reinstalling it whattt???doesn't make sense plz I love my desk lol and my wife is gonna beat me when she wakes up to me on her stuff rofl..oh well its worth it..wakfu has toughened me rofl..XD (9" .")9 STICK UP KIDS FTW FULL METAL ALCHEMIST