Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix 2 for 1.34 - 20.06.14
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 20, 2014, 14:30:00 | #1
Hotfix 2 for 1.34 - 20.06.14 Here are the changes that will be implemented on Friday 20th of June 2014 in a second hotfix:   

General

Respec for the Masqueraider class: Following the modifications on the AP /MP abilities, a respec of the spells and abilities will be offered to the masqueraider class via the "A Classy Restat!" system. Please noteExceptionally this respec will last a week instead of 48 hours. Any player who has invested 2 Ap or 2 MP will be required to do the respec. Indeed the AP / MP will ne longer be taken into account if they exceed 1 AP or 1 MP. To all characters that already have a respect quest running (the level 30 quest or the collect resource , if you are at the last step with the Jonk (I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!), completing the new Respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the June update. This way, you will stay in the instance and therefore will be able to operate a new Respec.

Quests

Local Color - The Doubtful Contract (pending localisation): Characters will no longer die when not reaching the goal, they will instead be teleported outside of the instance and will be able to go back into the quest area to start again.
Meet the Dime Enutrof - Funds Pockets (pending localisation): Characters will no longer die when not reaching the goal, they will instead be teleported outside of the instance and will be able to go back into the quest area to start again.

Combat

Spectrex: IA improvements, Spectrex will now use correctly his spells. 

Interface

Private messages: The recipient's name will be displayer correctly in the chat.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-02-24
posté June 20, 2014, 17:51:50 | #2
Oh sweet gerbs thank you so much Anka team, this was annoying the jeebs out of me the first day....

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-16
posté June 20, 2014, 19:31:01 | #3
drop rates fixed!?!?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté June 20, 2014, 19:36:09 | #4
2 hotfixes in a day and Srambad's whole content still in french?

No comments.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté June 20, 2014, 19:51:42 | #5
Just so you can tell the team. I fail the first fight with Chad in Srambad and is currently locked out of the "town" that you ran to looking for that militia sram. Cannot enter it anymore. Teleport tiles refuse to work. On two characters on two different account. What the dev thought they fixed is probably not fixed yet.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté June 20, 2014, 22:59:42 | #6
Bwork Ceramics are still busted.

Game Designer * Member Since 2013-03-20
posté June 21, 2014, 00:47:21 | #7

Quote (Kouromaro @ 20 June 2014 19:51) *
Just so you can tell the team. I fail the first fight with Chad in Srambad and is currently locked out of the "town" that you ran to looking for that militia sram. Cannot enter it anymore. Teleport tiles refuse to work. On two characters on two different account. What the dev thought they fixed is probably not fixed yet.
You're doing it wrong ;-)
Enter the house directly by the door upstair, should be reaaaaaaally faster than wanting to run the "catch the sram" again.

Quest feedbacks were unclear, we rewrote them to suggest to players to check out the house rather than the street. If not clear enough, we will edit them again for next update (maybe it's just the translation problem anyways ;-) ).

Enjoy !

RyF

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté June 21, 2014, 01:22:35 | #8
yay mask respec is working

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-06
posté June 21, 2014, 04:50:47 | #9
yay dev team is actually posting in english-speaking forums zone

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté June 21, 2014, 06:22:47 | #10

Quote (RyF @ 21 June 2014 00:47) *

Quote (Kouromaro @ 20 June 2014 19:51) *
You're doing it wrong ;-)
Enter the house directly by the door upstair, should be reaaaaaaally faster than wanting to run the "catch the sram" again.

Quest feedbacks were unclear, we rewrote them to suggest to players to check out the house rather than the street. If not clear enough, we will edit them again for next update (maybe it's just the translation problem anyways ;-) ).

Enjoy !

RyF
Oh! Thanks! I will check that out soon.
Regarding the quest feedback, yeah, I am not sure. I am pretty sure I do read all the text, but I saw nothing mentioning that I could run to this new location to resume.

Also, I see that you let Pandora and Chad be treated as summons so one of the players so we could control them. But this lead to the indirect effect that the player controlling them have to stay alive as well or you fail the quest. (If they die, all their summons die). It might be worth making a notice so that player go in teams would keep that player alive (instead of friendly firing them like I did)

Also, if Pandora die, everyone die, but "clinger" (at least Enu is confirmed) revived. Not sure what would happen if the "clinger" survive (I died). From how the fight against that pink-squishy-heart-that-is-a-palette-swap-of-schnek-queen-that-has-name-ended-with-"bia", I think if my Enu would have won, the whole team would have.

(Please Ankabox me if you want me to write a bug report for all these. I didn't, because I see this more as a not-sooo-comfortable game mechanics rather than a bug)

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - June 21, 2014, 06:32:29.