Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Mount Up!
posté July 17, 2014, 01:10:52 | #41
Sabi, could you also try to get refection working right? It does not activate until the Feca's turn and since fecas usually move last...yeah. So untill our turn we don't get the +100% resist.

-Rizarealm

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté July 17, 2014, 01:37:36 | #42

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 July 2014 00:23) *
Will we be able to equip traditional Pets at the same time as the Petsmount/DT? Or will we benefit from only one creature at a time?

Also, thank you for pointing out the "Details" tab.

I was reading that as "Summary Details" and not as actual things one could click, to switch tabs.

Perhaps a reminder in each future Changelog, near the top, that further information exists under Details? Or maybe just making the words farther apart, and more visible as something to interact with?

Thanks, [Sabi]!
As long as they are both equipped, their provided bonuses do stack. So you benefit from both.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté July 17, 2014, 12:09:59 | #43
[Sabi], could you post us a translation of [Dy7]'s comments on Osamodas and Control/CMC changes for the July Patch?

It's a really interesting idea, but it's kinda hard to get a grip on what exactly is being said there, reading it through Google Chrome.

THANKS!

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté July 18, 2014, 21:06:32 | #44

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 July 2014 12:09) *
[Sabi], could you post us a translation of [Dy7]'s comments on Osamodas and Control/CMC changes for the July Patch?

It's a really interesting idea, but it's kinda hard to get a grip on what exactly is being said there, reading it through Google Chrome.

THANKS!

I have asked [Dy7] to also participate.

But! Now that the changelog has been updated today, we have added the details there, so make to go check it out: Click here.

posté July 18, 2014, 21:47:29 | #45
Awesome changes for the Osamodas! I'm curious to see what the changes to Ratty Riot Shield will be....

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté July 18, 2014, 22:00:03 | #46

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 18 July 2014 21:47) *
Awesome changes for the Osamodas! I'm curious to see what the changes to Ratty Riot Shield will be....
they removed the 1control point from it (and other gear)

• Celestial Tofu Cloak: +45 HP, +3 Block, +10% Damage, +22%CMC Damage, +8 Resist.
  • Ratty Riot Shield: +122 HP, +22 Lock, +4 Block, +17 Resist.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté July 18, 2014, 22:07:24 | #47
I read on the french forums that the Rogue Bombs CmC bug will be addressed this patch.

What is the status on this change and why is it not listed here? Will it be implemented as well?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté July 18, 2014, 23:05:06 | #48

Quote (aquabeauty @ 18 July 2014 22:07) *
I read on the french forums that the Rogue Bombs CmC bug will be addressed this patch.

What is the status on this change and why is it not listed here? Will it be implemented as well?
its in the WIP ._.

Rogue:
  • Bombs: Because of an incompatibility between the CMC damage and the localised damage, we were forced to remove the possibility to do localised damage from the bombs.
CMC damage: They will again be taken correctly into account.

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 18, 2014, 23:05:35.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-10-26
posté July 19, 2014, 00:50:50 | #49
I honestly don't like the mounts idea, nor do I like the stats tacked onto them. Not only does it make spell damage unbalanced, it also will completely change PvP (and not in a good way I imagine). Classes that utilize only melee/single target spells will have an immense advantage vs classes that use several types, and I certainly won't see myself PvPing a Sac after these mounts are released.

posté July 19, 2014, 03:00:57 | #50
Osamodas's Blessing will now give +2 Control at maximum level (+ ) Therefore the maximum achievable Control via equipment items will be 6: Breastplate + Helm + Epaulettes +Belt + Weapon + Pet. = ¿8 control?

What happen with default control ? default + Osamodas's Blessing = 3 ?????

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist. default control + Osamodas's Blessing + Normal equip + Emiwlet Amulet: = 10 ????

some answer please xD

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté July 19, 2014, 03:25:01 | #51

Quote (Draco-mal-fuchi @ 19 July 2014 03:00) *
Osamodas's Blessing will now give +2 Control at maximum level (+ ) Therefore the maximum achievable Control via equipment items will be 6: Breastplate + Helm + Epaulettes +Belt + Weapon + Pet. = ¿8 control?

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist. default control + Osamodas's Blessing + Normal equip + Emiwlet Amulet: = 10 ????

some answer please xD
You still get the 1 default control. So you can have 9 control: default 1 + 2 from Animal Blessing + 6 from normal gear. Also, it was mentioned on the FR Forums that the Emiwlet Amulet will keep the control since it is an epic. So most likely there will be even more relics and epics in the future that give an exotic control, which would mean that you could get 11 control in total, which at level 200 would give you 475 levels for a group of summons.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-28
posté July 19, 2014, 05:50:35 | #52

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 03:25) *

some answer please xD
You still get the 1 default control. So you can have 9 control: default 1 + 2 from Animal Blessing + 6 from normal gear. Also, it was mentioned on the FR Forums that the Emiwlet Amulet will keep the control since it is an epic. So most likely there will be even more relics and epics in the future that give an exotic control, which would mean that you could get 11 control in total, which at level 200 would give you 475 levels for a group of summons.

Actually, no. You also have to look at the changes to items, specifically how no weapons give 2 control anymore, and how the ratty shield and celestial tofu cloak no longer give control. The total amount of control you can have overall is going down.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté July 19, 2014, 06:13:02 | #53
You require substantially less control to get out multiple creatures in the same level bracket as yourself. Thanks to these changes, these exotic items no longer need control, as you should be able to get however much control you need from less equipment slots and gear out the rest of the pieces to turn your summoner into a battle summoner.

That is the goal with these changes. To make the summoner an active participant in battle without having to sacrifice his or her summoning power. Before the summoner was weak, feeble, and basically worthless without their summons. Which while fits the summoner archetype adequately for most games, this was not the intended class niche for the summoning Osamodas in the class design for Wakfu.

• The Osamoda will be entitled to have a total level of summons in combat according to the following formula: Character Level + character Level * Control /8. For example, an Osamodas can have two summons of his level in combat with 5 Control on his equipment items and his passive at maximum level, which will give 1 + 5 + 2 = 8 Control. He may prefer to have three summons representing 2/3 of his character level in combat with the same amount of Control points.

• Mango

posté July 19, 2014, 06:24:15 | #54

Quote (Tsain @ 19 July 2014 05:50) *

some answer please xD

Actually, no. You also have to look at the changes to items, specifically how no weapons give 2 control anymore, and how the ratty shield and celestial tofu cloak no longer give control. The total amount of control you can have overall is going down.
I want to know if you actually read since you are pretty much saying no to information posted by a Wakfu developer. Also, none of what I wrote was about those items that you commented on. What I wrote about was the developer saying that they are willing to put control on the an epic or relic item that would not normally have a control on it, such as the Emiwlet Amulet which being an amulet would not normally have a control now but since it is an epic Ankama is willing to put a control on it as being an exotic control, similar to the exotic AP, MP, and range. So:

1 (default)
2 (Animal Blessing)
6 (standard control slots)
1 (epic)
1 (relic)

That is 11. It will be harder to obtain since you need a relic and epic, but it will be possible. I also doubt that anyone would want an 11 leadership build instead of an 8 leadership build since it would be much easier to get a great combo of two level 200 monsters compared to three level 160 monsters since once we get to 200 Ankama will focus a lot of time and development on creating level 200 content, meaning more monsters level 200 than we will have at level 160. I was just answering the person's questions with what the developers already commented on on the French site. I personally see the devs commenting that they will have control on epic and relic tier items as a way for some flexibility for the top tier players rather than them saying "get as much control as possible" since some control options on the now six standard control item slots might be lackluster for the player. I also don't know if you know what epic and relic tier items are. Maybe that is why you are confused

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 19, 2014, 06:42:35.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-28
posté July 19, 2014, 07:50:19 | #55

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 06:24) *

some answer please xD

I want to know if you actually read since you are pretty much saying no to information posted by a Wakfu developer. Also, none of what I wrote was about those items that you commented on. What I wrote about was the developer saying that they are willing to put control on the an epic or relic item that would not normally have a control on it, such as the Emiwlet Amulet which being an amulet would not normally have a control now but since it is an epic Ankama is willing to put a control on it as being an exotic control, similar to the exotic AP, MP, and range. So:

1 (default)
2 (Animal Blessing)
1 (epic)
1 (relic)

That is 11. It will be harder to obtain since you need a relic and epic, but it will be possible. I also doubt that anyone would want an 11 leadership build instead of an 8 leadership build since it would be much easier to get a great combo of two level 200 monsters compared to three level 160 monsters since once we get to 200 Ankama will focus a lot of time and development on creating level 200 content, meaning more monsters level 200 than we will have at level 160. I was just answering the person's questions with what the developers already commented on on the French site. I personally see the devs commenting that they will have control on epic and relic tier items as a way for some flexibility for the top tier players rather than them saying "get as much control as possible" since some control options on the now six standard control item slots might be lackluster for the player. I also don't know if you know what epic and relic tier items are. Maybe that is why you are confused
Click here
Right there, linked in the VERY FIRST POST, under ITEMS, it states that ratty riot shield, celestial tofu cloak, and the legendary two-handed weapons that have 2 control are being changed.

You also seem to think that the epic / relic items go in slots that don't already have items that provide control. (Protip: They don't)

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-08-21
posté July 19, 2014, 14:21:38 | #56
Cant see epic amu with controll either ...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-07-19
posté July 19, 2014, 14:48:50 | #57

Quote (mendoksu @ 19 July 2014 14:21) *
Cant see epic amu with controll either ...
Control will only appear on pets / breastplates / helmets / weapons / belts / epaulettes allowing for a max of 8 control, to summon 2 monsters, each the level of your osa.

This post has been edited by -Arion - July 19, 2014, 14:58:42.
posté July 19, 2014, 15:15:09 | #58

Quote (Tsain @ 19 July 2014 07:50) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 06:24) *

some answer please xD

1 (default)
2 (Animal Blessing)
1 (epic)
1 (relic)

Click here
Right there, linked in the VERY FIRST POST, under ITEMS, it states that ratty riot shield, celestial tofu cloak, and the legendary two-handed weapons that have 2 control are being changed.

You also seem to think that the epic / relic items go in slots that don't already have items that provide control. (Protip: They don't)
Wow, ok you really cannot read can you? I even told you I am not mentioning those silly items, and here you are posting them again. *facepalm* You even seem to think that you are correct compared to someone that has confirmation from what a developer posted on the FR site. I mean, come on. You really think you are correct compared to someone coping what a developer said? *facepalm* Here is the post even: Click Here. Since you seem really new to the forums, the developer is the guy in orange called [Dy7]. Translate that. That is your evidence for the Wakfu Developers saying that they will allow control is non-traditional control item slots after the update if they are an epic or a relic. Even though he only answered the person's question about the Emiwlet Amulet about it keeping control since it is an epic and thus alright for it to have an exotic control, any person with a partial brain can read between the lines that they will be thinking about putting more exotic control on epic and relics items that will not be traditional control items. Plus, read my original post. I wrote the phrase "most likely" when referring to the possibility of nontraditional control items that are epics and relics, meaning that I am not saying it is a fact that there will be more control epic and relics. Either way, I have provided you with proof that they are willing to put control on epic and relics that would not be traditional control pieces. Also, look below those items getting changed under the title "Epic items statistics increase rebalancing:", and you will see:

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist.

Ammy, control, epic, amazing. Developer confirmed it is keeping a control since it is an epic even though amulets would not traditionally have control after the update. I am no longer going to reply to you since there is no use. Since given your level and being new to the forums, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now, I really think you are just trolling since you think you are correct and what a developer wrote is wrote. Is it not true that the latter has control over what is put in the game, and you do not? I honestly feel like this is a troll's trap. I don't think I need to provide anymore proof about the developers eying the idea of putting control on nontraditional control pieces that are epic and relic tier. Take it or leave it. Even with Ankama as the game developer, I will put my money on what they tell me rather than you. Enough said.

P.S. HELPFUL TIP: Read the French forums . Developers post there a lot and that is where the most educated get their info. Also, I don't know why I try to explain things in which I have no real benefit in talking about since I am a Gobgob Osa and not a summoner osa.

EDIT: forgot to hyperlink the post by the Wakfu developer.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 19, 2014, 15:26:35.
posté July 19, 2014, 21:52:09 | #59
  1. Default Control, from simply having a character
  2. Breastplate
  3. Helmet
  4. Epaulettes
  5. Belt
  6. Weapon
  7. Pet
  8. Osamodas Blessing Passive
  9. Osamodas Blessing Passive
  10. (probably) Emiwlet Epic Item Amulet Exotic Control (hah good luck, fellow Osas!)
  11. (probably) Some Relic Item Exotic Control (gonna need tons of luck here, too!)

I don't see how there's confusion over this. It's pretty clear-cut!

My only question thus far is: It seems each Control would give 30 levels of additional flexibility over Creatures on the battlefield. I'm basing this off the "5 Control = 2 Summons of the Osas level at the same time, or 3 Summons of 2/3 at the same time"

Is this correct? Or does the Osamodas Blessing calculate the Levels given by each control in a different way? As a refresher, Control currently gives the Osamodas only 10 additional levels of flexibility per Control stat. Jumping from 10 to 30 seems to fit with what we have been told, but I'd like a confirmation from someone, if possible, before the changes go live.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - July 19, 2014, 22:03:45.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté July 20, 2014, 00:03:59 | #60

Quote (Kokonaut @ 19 July 2014 06:13) *
  • The Osamoda will be entitled to have a total level of summons in combat according to the following formula: Character Level + character Level * Control /8. For example, an Osamodas can have two summons of his level in combat with 5 Control on his equipment items and his passive at maximum level, which will give 1 + 5 + 2 = 8 Control. He may prefer to have three summons representing 2/3 of his character level in combat with the same amount of Control points.

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 July 2014 21:52) *
My only question thus far is: It seems each Control would give 30 levels of additional flexibility over Creatures on the battlefield. I'm basing this off the "5 Control = 2 Summons of the Osas level at the same time, or 3 Summons of 2/3 at the same time"

Is this correct? Or does the Osamodas Blessing calculate the Levels given by each control in a different way? As a refresher, Control currently gives the Osamodas only 10 additional levels of flexibility per Control stat. Jumping from 10 to 30 seems to fit with what we have been told, but I'd like a confirmation from someone, if possible, before the changes go live.

• Mango