Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Mount Up!
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté July 20, 2014, 02:21:04 | #61
What about Sadidas? Ain't nobody got time for that?
People keep talking about improving osamodas summoning where even now osamodas is doing great in pvp and Sadida is no match for osamodas no matter what it does. You are improving class that is already decent (osamodas) instead of improving class that struggle (sadida)?

Why removing control from ratty riot shield? Control was the only reason to get this shield. And its not just about osamodas, some Sadidas uses it too. What i see is nerf to control gear because of Osamodas, wich give a nerf to Sadidas gear unintentionally.

If you are troubled so much with control gear that osamodas can use, ankama, then why you kept adding fire equipements with control and cmc that make osamodas benefit fully, while ignoring the water/air Sadidas who need water/air gear with control, that osamodas won't benefit from that much?

And when we will get cheaper dolls with more resist that we need so much? While revamping osamodas and giving it MORE summoning options - have you thought about the damage per turn Osamodas summons deal? And if so, how can you justify the cost to summon them with the cost to summon dolls? Because theres huge gap between these two and everybody can tell that summoning doll for 6AP who will do a dmg worth of half of the cost it was made with (or less) is simply not worth doing. People dont want to spend 8ap to summon 2 greedy dolls that will inflict dmg of 4ap AND only in close combat (while osa summons have variety of attacks with different range).

Another thing is that animal guard give osamodas summons +5MP each time it triggers, making it impossible to run away from osamodas summons. Meanwhile Sadida give +3MP to dolls from green guard and its capped at +3MP even if sadida is hit more times.

So i have to ask: What is the reason to cripple Sadida class o much and improve Osamodas who is FAR better then Sadida already?

.....Don't get me wrong: i'm cool with improving Osamodas, just don't forget how much more improvements Sadida need.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 21, 2014, 17:18:00.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté July 20, 2014, 05:49:35 | #62
Osas are the only class that may need more than 6 control. Every control class gets 3 control, so they don't need more than 3 on gear.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté July 20, 2014, 13:39:31 | #63
Will Osas get a restat then?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté July 21, 2014, 01:00:04 | #64
Sorry if this double posts but i couldnt see my comment anywhere.

You see to have made a change to Cra's as well but not bothered to tell us?

Cra's spell, Long Distance Combat now costs 1ap and 2mp instead of the previous 2mp.
In game it still tells us it only costs 2mp and yet takes the 1ap and 2mp.

Also I dont remember reading anywhere about this change and it seems like a very annoying nerf....Could someone please explain this to me? ._.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-09-25
posté July 21, 2014, 02:43:31 | #65

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 21 July 2014 01:00) *

Cra's spell, Long Distance Combat now costs 1ap and 2mp instead of the previous 2mp.

Also I dont remember reading anywhere about this change and it seems like a very annoying nerf....Could someone please explain this to me? ._.

Long-Distance Combat at Lv 9 costs 2 MP on both the live server and the beta server, I just checked it. When I used it in a fight on both servers it only costed 2 MP. Maybe you haven't maxed the spell out after a restat?

This post has been edited by DiscKZee - July 21, 2014, 02:49:16.
posté July 21, 2014, 02:51:08 | #66
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté July 21, 2014, 03:25:04 | #67

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.
WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

masqueraider mask (no wp)
rogue bombs (no wp)
panda barrel (no wp, and is a support class like sadidas)
eni enisraise (no wp)
enutrof mine mover (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-11
posté July 21, 2014, 12:56:24 | #68
those wp on dolls is only to make it a limit of 6 at a time it's not really a cost since it gets refunded

posté July 21, 2014, 12:58:16 | #69

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 03:25) *

WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

rogue bombs (no wp)
eni enisraise (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind
Actualy we DO mind. We don't want WP on elemental spells. We have voodoll for additional dmg source or range for our attacks and it cost WP already so no point adding WP to elemental spells.
I agree that WP should be only on Voodoll and Tree but if they are gonna add WP elsewhere then i'd rather make Sic'em More with WP.

Quote (Karrd @ 21 July 2014 12:56) *
those wp on dolls is only to make it a limit of 6 at a time it's not really a cost since it gets refunded
It is still a cost, because it make us not able to use other WP spells when we have dolls and if we use WP elsewhere, then we cant make dolls. WP refund is only a temporary solution so that Ankama could see if it will be fine for Sadida to not loose access to dolls. And it is fine so no point to keep it with WP. Just remove that WP. Feca lost their WP from Glyph or Armor during revamp and it can spam it as often as Sadida seeds.

And dont tell me that Ankama is afraid of 8 dolls (knowing people could get 8 control max after that patch). Imo Sadida should be able to make 10 dolls even, just like the Sadida god who had 10 dolls according to lore. I know that many people won't be making that many dolls, as usually 2 or 5 is enough but its people's own mind that tells them how many they will need to use and limiting us to max 6 with a WP cost just kills the concept of WP. Every class should use WP for something significant, just like Feca or Xelor.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 21, 2014, 17:18:58.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté July 21, 2014, 13:02:20 | #70

rogue bombs (no wp)
eni enisraise (no wp)

Feca Glyph or Armor = no WP to add to your point

Even with refunds, if you use your WP with some other spells you cannot summon 6 dolls anymore. If you have spent all of them you cannot summon more dolls.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté July 21, 2014, 15:14:29 | #71

Quote (DiscKZee @ 21 July 2014 02:43) *

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 21 July 2014 01:00) *

Long-Distance Combat at Lv 9 costs 2 MP on both the live server and the beta server, I just checked it. When I used it in a fight on both servers it only costed 2 MP. Maybe you haven't maxed the spell out after a restat?

No i have it maxed. As i stated it told me it was going to cost me 2mp to use and was taking 1ap as well.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-09-25
posté July 21, 2014, 15:31:53 | #72

Quote (AwkwardPillow @ 21 July 2014 15:14) *
No i have it maxed. As i stated it told me it was going to cost me 2mp to use and was taking 1ap as well.

That definitely sounds like a bug then. I'm 100% positive though that my own Cra's Long-Distance Combat costs 2MP. Maybe make a post about it? But for good measure, here's proof it's working correctly for me.

Sounds like a really strange bug though. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

This post has been edited by DiscKZee - July 21, 2014, 15:32:27.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-05
posté July 21, 2014, 17:30:19 | #73
Will they ever increase the 30s combat timer?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté July 21, 2014, 17:34:50 | #74

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 12:58) *

rogue bombs (no wp)
eni enisraise (no wp)

Actualy we DO mind. We don't want WP on elemental spells. We have voodoll for additional dmg source or range for our attacks and it cost WP already so no point adding WP to elemental spells.
I agree that WP should be only on Voodoll and Tree but if they are gonna add WP elsewhere then i'd rather make Sic'em More with WP.

It is still a cost, because it make us not able to use other WP spells when we have dolls and if we use WP elsewhere, then we cant make dolls. WP refund is only a temporary solution so that Ankama could see if it will be fine for Sadida to not loose access to dolls. And it is fine so no point to keep it with WP. Just remove that WP. Feca lost their WP from Glyph or Armor during revamp and it can spam it as often as Sadida seeds.

And dont tell me that Ankama is afraid of 8 dolls (knowing people could get 8 control max after that patch). Imo Sadida should be able to make 10 dolls even, just like the Sadida god who had 10 dolls according to lore. I know that many people won't be making that many dolls, as usually 2 or 5 is enough but its people's own mind that tells them how many they will need to use and limiting us to max 6 with a WP cost just kills the concept of WP. Every class should use WP for something significant, just like Feca or Xelor.
Mind talking about urself? stop whining and derailling threads... dont use "WE" use "I", ok? every sadida i know is happy with their class, gosh... most of them are a key piece for UB battles and bosses... and please, stop comparing sadidas to osamodas, they are different classes, aka u cant compare them, they use different mechanics, even an iop can see that... if srams got over masqs doubles... why cant YOU do the same about another class that can also summon things? anyways... if you think your class is so horrible... why are you still playing it? or you like it? because if you do like it that means nothing is wrong with it.

It looks like you dont know ur class very well anyways... you should be able to summon 10 dolls? nope, thats why they are limited by wp, wp that u get back once the doll dies... i agree that mechanics is stupid, they should just limit the number of dolls per player to 6, regardless the control you have... but requiring to have 6 control to summon 6, but dont start stupid things like "fecas use 1ap to summon a glyph", they used to use WP instead of 1 ap, and it was a really bad system.

Anyways, what i want to tell u is... keep sadida whining in the sadida whining forum pls, is really annoying how the same 3 persons always try to derail every thread... Grou is gone, the "new" dev just came and is changing osas, wait your turn?

this is not a hate post or anything bad tho... its just so annoying how every post that have nothing to do with sadidas, becomes a post about sadidas.  

posté July 21, 2014, 17:42:46 | #75

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:34) *

rogue bombs (no wp)
eni enisraise (no wp)

Mind talking about urself? stop whining and derailling threads... dont use "WE" use "I", ok? every sadida i know is happy with their class, gosh... most of them are a key piece for UB battles and bosses... and please, stop comparing sadidas to osamodas, they are different classes, aka u cant compare them, they use different mechanics, even an iop can see that... if srams got over masqs doubles... why cant YOU do the same about another class that can also summon things? anyways... if you think your class is so horrible... why are you still playing it? or you like it? because if you do like it that means nothing is wrong with it.

It looks like you dont know ur class very well anyways... you should be able to summon 10 dolls? nope, thats why they are limited by wp, wp that u get back once the doll dies... i agree that mechanics is stupid, they should just limit the number of dolls per player to 6, regardless the control you have... but requiring to have 6 control to summon 6, but dont start stupid things like "fecas use 1ap to summon a glyph", they used to use WP instead of 1 ap, and it was a really bad system.

Anyways, what i want to tell u is... keep sadida whining in the sadida whining forum pls, is really annoying how the same 3 persons always try to derail every thread... Grou is gone, the "new" dev just came and is changing osas, wait your turn?

this is not a hate post or anything bad tho... its just so annoying how every post that have nothing to do with sadidas, becomes a post about sadidas.
It is a hate post and I don't really care what you think. We'll keep discussing the class until it gets fixed.

If summoning osamodas didn't discuss how they wanted summoning osamodas to be good they wouldn't be getting this patch.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 21, 2014, 17:51:52.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté July 21, 2014, 17:51:26 | #76
i guess ill just block every whining the 2 annoying sadidas so i can browse the forums without having to read stuff im forced to because you dont know the forum rules... and also report your posts before blocking u_u

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 21, 2014, 17:54:33.
Reason for edit : silly me, i said "every" as if a lot of sadidas hated their class when its just 2-3
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-05
posté July 21, 2014, 18:05:02 | #77

TL;DR
I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 July 2014 21:52) *
My only question thus far is: It seems each Control would give 30 levels of additional flexibility over Creatures on the battlefield. I'm basing this off the "5 Control = 2 Summons of the Osas level at the same time, or 3 Summons of 2/3 at the same time"

Is this correct? Or does the Osamodas Blessing calculate the Levels given by each control in a different way? As a refresher, Control currently gives the Osamodas only 10 additional levels of flexibility per Control stat. Jumping from 10 to 30 seems to fit with what we have been told, but I'd like a confirmation from someone, if possible, before the changes go live.
e.g.
lvl 120 char with 8 ctrl can summon 2 lvl 120 mobs 120+120*8/8 = 240 (total summon lvl)

lvl 120 char with 6 ctrl = 120+120*6/8 = 210 (total summon lvl) so lets say a lvl 100 +110 mob

lvl 120 char with 3 ctrl = 120+120*3/8 = 165 (total)

and so on

so... for 8 ctrl you need 5 pieces of ctrl gear + 1 from the pet + 2 from you passive

This post has been edited by Ryuujikyon - July 21, 2014, 18:23:13.
posté July 21, 2014, 18:23:56 | #78

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:51) *
i guess ill just block every whining the 2 annoying sadidas so i can browse the forums without having to read stuff im forced to because you dont know the forum rules... and also report your posts before blocking u_u
Can you please stop talking about things you know nothing about? It's not 2-3, have you ever gone to the forum of other communities? Probably not because you're too ignorant.

If you don't know what you're talking about please don't post.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté July 21, 2014, 18:29:51 | #79

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.
What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.

posté July 21, 2014, 18:33:52 | #80

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 July 2014 18:29) *

What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
What's funny is that all of a sudden the people who don't play the class are the experts.