Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Mount Up!
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté July 10, 2014, 19:00:00 | #1
Mount Up!

Petsmount

Petsmount will be added to the game! You can get them in 2 ways: either via an in-game quest (level 35), or by buying them via the Shop. The Petsmount are creatures you can ride and you will not only move faster, but also to acquire additional stats (just like the Pets).

Adventure islands

Drago-Express and Phoenix: Following the addition of the mounts and in order to enhance the interest, many Drago-Express locations will be changed or added or deleted. However, our goal remains to still centralize the means of transport (Drago-Express, Zaaps, etc.) as much as possible to the “Key” locations of the game. These changes will not affect the Nations at the moment. 

Items

Relic’s fragments: Obtaining relic fragments relic outside of a Hardcore dungeon seemed a little too rare for us, therefore we will change their rates from 0.1% to 0.2% on normal monsters, and 1 % to 2% on the normal boss. While it remains low but we must remember that this is an extra method of obtaining them (in addition to the Hardcore mode dungeon and related achievements) and that there is no threshold of PP required for these fragments, allowing those whose gain XP solo or small groups to obtain them too.

Reconnecting in Combat

If you log out or exit the game while your character is in combat, it will return to the battle when reconnecting. Caution: Monsters continue to play their rounds during the time your character will be disconnected from combat. Despite the different tests that were done (including beta), if we see problems with this new feature, we will disable it to ensure a maximum of playing comfort. We also plan to improve it compared to its current version: you will be kept informed of these developments as needed. 

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté July 10, 2014, 21:06:57 | #2
thank you for fragment change..wonder if it makes any real difference though
thank you for legendary weapon recipes

no thank you for removing drago express just because people want mounts.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté July 10, 2014, 21:28:10 | #3
never mind i didnt read that right i thought you said a seal could be used 3 times.

This post has been edited by Nox16 - July 10, 2014, 23:25:31.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté July 10, 2014, 21:30:32 | #4

Quote (Sabi @ 10 July 2014 19:00) *
Following the addition of the mounts and in order to enhance the interest, many Drago-Express locations will be changed or added or deleted.

So they're going to make us have to run more... so that we'll be more enticed to buy mounts?

Fragments change will do very little for me because HC is still far superior. But it's a nice increase none the less.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté July 10, 2014, 21:32:26 | #5

Legendary items recipes: The amount of ingredients in these level 100 recipes and requiring a Craft Seal will be divided by 3.
Level 100 weapons made ​​with a Craft Seal: These items will become an ingredient taken into account in the crafting of level 150 legendary weapons.

This means all items with craft seals, not just weapons? Right?
What if the number of materials is not divisible by 3?
I'm working on the Imperial Pyrotech Belt, is why I ask. For example, what would happen to 10 Clergymen Belts? Will numbers round up, down, or will it vary per item/material?

Thanks for the heads up, I can estimate my count for now.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté July 10, 2014, 21:35:11 | #6
But... the lv 150 Weapons are really trashy, compared to their lv 100 counterparts. Is there any way we can convince you to keep the 2 Control on the Hammer, as well as buff the CMC Damage on it, for the lv 150 variant? Otherwise, it's not really possible to consider it an Upgrade.... Normally, I'd expect 50 levels later, an improvement in the weapon.

Thanks, Sabi! Stand up for the Summon Osas! We heart you!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-14
posté July 10, 2014, 21:37:43 | #7
Thank you people for wanting mounts. Now getting from one place to another takes loads more time considering some drago-expresses are removed.

Oh by the way I'm really hoping sram revamp comes now.

This post has been edited by Sentrayak - July 10, 2014, 21:39:09.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté July 10, 2014, 23:53:34 | #8
Will you give my 10 pets which you stole 2,5 months ago?

Should i wait next year?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2006-09-11
posté July 11, 2014, 05:38:50 | #9
Wait, wait.

Since when were mounts a thing? Last I heard they were focusing on other things..

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-06-17
posté July 11, 2014, 06:01:25 | #10
"Following the addition of the mounts"soo... are the mounts to be added this patch and just forgotten in the changelog? or are they gonna change dragoturkeys before their addition, which doesn't make much sense?

either way changing those is kinda just a big inconvenience. though I guess as long as they don't move real important ones like in front of zaaps/boats/dungeons it's not too bad

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté July 11, 2014, 07:47:41 | #11
Please tell me Ankama's going to remove the transport stuff and add mounts at the same time this time. I wouldn't like it if you only remove certain mechanics with a promise to give the replacement mechanic soon.

Anyway i hope i notice the effects of getting relic drops!

posté July 11, 2014, 12:10:01 | #12
I'm really happy about the reduction of the amount of mats for the crafts using the seals. The new epics also look pretty nice. The cost of such a high drop rate isn't very high, I don't think that anyone would complain about those items becoming account-bound. Maybe it's worth applying similar conditions to more of those items? Although on the other hand some dungeon achievements are hard to get currently...

Oh, also, why doesn't the environmental quest mob list feature the quest Northern Chafers? They also drop special items (Herr Peece's gloves/Snowfoux set).

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté July 11, 2014, 13:49:40 | #13
Oh great, now we can buy mounts with real money in order to run... how convenient that you "change" the Drago-Express locations so that we'll want to buy mounts. Smooth...

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté July 11, 2014, 13:51:21 | #14
frag drop rate * 2 - very good
better zaaps - very good
150 legendary crafts - very good

Well, Ankama really amazed me this time! I wish the rest upcoming changes would be this good.

GJ!

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté July 11, 2014, 13:59:31 | #15
For those complaining about removing of Drago's, read it again.

many Drago-Express locations will be changed or added or deleted.

They never once said there will be less Drago's in the game. They may be in a new spot. Some "may" be removed, but some "may" be added as well. It's not as if they've shown a map yet of the new Drago locations.

Also, for the Mounts, many have claimed "Mounts in the Cash Shop," but I see no mention of that once. Sure, it may happen, but let's not jump to conclusions (very well may happen, but still...).

- Kat

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté July 11, 2014, 14:24:54 | #16
On drago turkeys, this was from back in june

" Drago-Express to when they have the main purpose to travel quickly from one player to another important point, the important points are only the following: - Port - Zaap - Dungeon - Place MDC (if consistent with the bg area) All other drago will therefore removed (quest passage area, etc ...)."

also this if anyone was worried

" BUT they will not be present fighting physically AND it will therefore not have to be mounted on its drago for his bonus"
-Azael

Google translate did its best. 

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté July 11, 2014, 14:45:52 | #17

Quote (OminousFantasy @ 11 July 2014 06:01) *
or are they gonna change dragoturkeys before their addition, which doesn't make much sense?
They seem to do that a lot. Such as removing token system before drop revamp, and nerfing getting to 12 AP before releasing the items to get to 12 AP with.

posté July 11, 2014, 14:52:53 | #18

Quote (kurokat @ 11 July 2014 13:59) *
For those complaining about removing of Drago's, read it again.

many Drago-Express locations will be changed or added or deleted.

While i like that you want to keep things positive and not jump to bad conclusions, my experience with Ankama hasn't filled me with confidence.

And you're right, we do not have any specifics about these changes. But I'm going to let Ankama know right now i wouldn't be happy with making travel less convenient to 'enhance the interest' of mounts.

Following the addition of the mounts and in order to enhance the interest, many Drago-Express locations will be changed or added or deleted.

You neglected this^ statement directly before your quote from Ankama. What do you think it implies? Why would Ankama have to enhance the interest of such a useful feature? If players can afford to have a mount they'll get one for status symbols or convenience. That's more than enough incentive. Also, why would Ankama care what players spend kama or tokens on if it's only an in game feature? So why the need to 'enhance' their interest?

I read that statement (between the lines) as, 'we want people to spend their money on mounts'. I have past actions from Ankama to defend my belief. An example: How did Ankama give incentives for players to go premium? They nerfed the drops/exp. for everyone else. Nerfing travel would be exactly the same ploy.

I try never to jump to conclusions. I consider all the options and weigh them accordingly. I'm never going to claim i know something WILL be a certain way 100%. I'm very aware there are translation gaps and plenty of room for misunderstanding. If i'm wrong, so be it. I can only do what i think is right or draw conclusions based on the information given, past experience, and research done. After looking at all the possibilities, this is the conclusion I've come to.

So yes, I've read it again and my stance remains the same. How about you?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté July 11, 2014, 15:41:05 | #19
Sabi, can we get a sneak-peek at some of the 150lvl legendary crafts? pls pls pls

To those who rant about zapps:
goal remains to still centralize the means of transport (Drago-Express, Zaaps, etc.)
as long as there is a zapp-dragoturkey combo, everything will be fine.
the common route is the following. from anywhere:
1) Alma-book + zapp,
2) (your destination zone) zapp + dragoturkey,
3) walk to your destination (dungeon, etc)

let's look at 1:
alma is a major travelling route, the place where many ppl gather
they can nerf it (they already did that by pushing zapp to the middle of nowhere, but reverted)
the solution might be recall potions+hw zap
so no problem

2:
nation outposts, another major travelling/bank/trade point (the only thing that pisses me is the lack of rune crusher)
I doubt they will nerf these
Islands and dimensions - dts are close to zapps and that is ok, if they nerf this, I will be very upset

3:
dts are at the most of the key points of the map (primarily dungeons)

The question is will they push the distances too much. Anyway relax and wait for the actual solution.

posté July 11, 2014, 17:09:14 | #20
When trying to do Challenges it's common to go from Drago turkey to Drago turkey looking for challenge mob. These destinations don't fall under what you've listed above.

If nothing major is going to be removed... then why should Ankama bother saying it might? It doesn't make much sense to go into work and look at employee's and say, 'I may fire you today, the companies always trying to save money'.

Should the employee sit there happy as a clam and think, 'They only said maybe.'