Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

MereBytes's profile
Statistics
484 Posts (0.41 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:03:02 | #1
If you're going with 4 man team eni is not needed. You can use MM's instead. If you're doing UB's alot then eni is really good to have (MM's can't access). But Eni on second account is good idea if you don't mind dual clienting.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 30, 2014, 23:03:39.
Thread : General  Preview message : #758665  Replies : 3  Views : 58
posté Yesterday - 17:01:20 | #2
My last succesful payment with paypal to Ankama was in March. After that I couldn't use paypal for some reason.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 30, 2014, 17:03:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758550  Replies : 11  Views : 211
posté Yesterday - 11:18:35 | #3
Feca, Rogue, Cra (or ecaflip), Enutrof. Lumino and Krosmoglob.
Maybe

Thread : General  Preview message : #758483  Replies : 3  Views : 58
posté July 29, 2014, 22:13:11 | #4
50+ CH endgame should be okay but as the CH is a bit broken in my opinion 35 CH works. 40 CH then again doesn't work since it crits less for some reason. It's silly. Haven't tried 45 CH but you'd think that would be better than less. Just have to test it yourself. Also different areas and different success with CH. It's very random. Like 5% dodge fail xD

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #758370  Replies : 4  Views : 160
posté July 29, 2014, 10:18:21 | #5
Save for Ap and Mp. Then start putting points on dodge. Lastly start statting CH.

If you wan't to be full support which I don't think any masq is then stat Block instead of CH lol

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 29, 2014, 10:19:44.
Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #758178  Replies : 4  Views : 160
posté July 29, 2014, 10:10:16 | #6
Support shields to improve defence on all classes (except tanks?) So I was thinking support based spells that would improve defence since resist doesn't scale as quickly as dmg atm. Mostly because of equipments *looks at Ankama with stern face*. And this is mostly because they want us to reach max dmg cap fast I think but that's beside the point...what I'm suggesting is...

3 active spells that cost ap but give shield to certain type of attacks like Melee, Ranged, AOE type of attacks

Every class would have these spells 'cause why not. Unless that breaks the game on some classes like tanks maybe idk. You figure out the balancing xP

Melee Shield ~ 3 AP ends turn when cast

- Gives shield to Melee attacks (If enemy casts melee attack on you +40 block)

Ranged Shield ~ 3 AP ends turn when cast

- Gives shield to Ranged attacks (If enemy casts ranged attack on you +40 block)

Area of effect Shield ~ 3 AP ends turn when cast

- Gives shield against Area of effect spells (If enemy casts aoe attack on you +40 block)

What's the point? Well I think it would be strategical and that's what this game needs.
I won't answer comments. But share your thoughts if you liked this suggestion or not.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #758174  Replies : 1  Views : 29
posté July 26, 2014, 02:04:08 | #7
Too early to say anything about sram since the changes aren't final but it's pretty OP right now on beta.

To me it looks like you've made up your mind. Go with osa if that's what you like.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 26, 2014, 02:05:31.
Thread : General  Preview message : #757343  Replies : 3  Views : 233
posté July 25, 2014, 00:03:05 | #8
+1
I support this idea

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756980  Replies : 8  Views : 227
posté July 24, 2014, 23:38:25 | #9
The push and Hemorrhage are OP.
Fear with Scram. Seriously what were they thinking.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #756974  Replies : 4  Views : 388
posté July 24, 2014, 15:12:53 | #10
Ofcourse not but you can. Choose whatever spells fit your build and your tactic. You can go many ways about it. Fire build with fire mask is in kinda awkward place atm. You can wear it but I wouldn't put any lvl's to the mask 'cause you know "you lose resist".
To answer your question: Yes it's fire. Not pure fire but it's fire.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 24, 2014, 15:13:57.
Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #756813  Replies : 36  Views : 1850
posté July 23, 2014, 18:38:33 | #11
I've been waiting for a year for outlaw revamp. WTH I'll wait another year xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756535  Replies : 10  Views : 193
posté July 23, 2014, 16:20:22 | #12
What's this update managed to do is higher lvl players losing interest in lvling lower lvl players unless they're lvling an alt too
or doing Otomai bp quest.
Since lower lvl dungeons are not that interesting to veteran players who have grinded them to no end already.
Lower lvl players scattered and alone.
Some have found place in low lvl guilds in which they might or might not find lvling groups.
Some without guild since they think they can solo lvl to higher lvl's.
No group finder except yelling to chat at certain gathering points.
Camping infront dungeons for group.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756490  Replies : 32  Views : 482
posté July 23, 2014, 12:32:27 | #13
It's still too easy to abuse Hemorrhage. Also max hemorrhage you can stack needs to be less (200 max maybe).
Just 2/per target with fear is better but still not going to solve the actual problem "the push range is too far" and combined with scram nothing except ranged attacks can get to sram.
Fear cost is too low.
I think Scram shouldn't give +2 mp.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #756421  Replies : 24  Views : 952
posté July 23, 2014, 10:15:25 | #14
It's very viable if you have 12 AP. Air mask and Fracture FTW.

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #756396  Replies : 36  Views : 1850
posté July 23, 2014, 10:04:49 | #15
3rd attempt. I used AI's behaviour to move at the other side of map using specific tiles. Then I ran back to the starting position but in the corner this time. Then I waited the turkey to run to me. I used the spell to remove some scared stats. Then just harness and capture.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756393  Replies : 14  Views : 502
posté July 23, 2014, 10:01:04 | #16
I did it a bit differently. Too bad I didn't record it :F
Good vid Jer. A lot of ppl been stuck at the turkey.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #756392  Replies : 4  Views : 372
posté July 23, 2014, 09:53:33 | #17
I've finished the first dungeon but it's hard to get a group that can function there with you when you're full water masq.
And my current guild doesn't have pandas so GG.
So I gave up on getting tormented helmet and ignore every request I get for that dungeon 'cause I know I'm a hindrance there.
Also 'cause I can't heal.
That certainly sucks if it's requirement to finish the first dungeon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756388  Replies : 14  Views : 636
posté July 22, 2014, 14:13:43 | #18
Ankama should remove the whole spell exping thing. It's so silly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756024  Replies : 4  Views : 137
posté July 20, 2014, 01:31:49 | #19
I think the push should be nerfed to 2-3 tiles instead of 5 or cost increased since srams got scram too which gives mp and ignores lock.
Instead of portal trap think of something else like pushes enemy back or something.
Xelors already got portals and current srams do xelors job better and that aint right.
Stack less hemorrhage on ranged spell and more on single cell spell.
Kleptosram should have 1 WP cost.
Fear should have 1 WP cost.
Cold Blood should have 1 Wp cost.

Instead of MP booty how about HP booty. Like give HP to allies.
Since there's already Scram which gives mp to allies.

Quote (Krysmeth @ 20 July 2014 00:00) *
WATER SPELLS
- Simply do not deal enough damage.
- Water TRAPS: Stealing 4 AP is great. However, it would cost me about 9 AP total and 2 Control to set out 2 traps. As a 10 AP build, that leaves me with 1 AP leftover. If a mob steps on a trap, also depends on chance. There is a chance nobody will step on the trap. I also am unable to treat the AP as loot. I agree that having 4 extra usable AP might be overpowered, but I also think the changes are unfair to water srams. We can also steal our own AP by stepping on our own trap, I think that's pretty dumb.
- Bloody Ripoff: Is exactly what it says. A bloody ripoff. If we ignore Kleptosram, somehow Bloody Ripoff seems to be the move that deals the most damage in one hit ONLY IF you manage to stack enough Weakness. Which so far, I haven't had enough time to. You can only use it once per turn and the heal is so weak (even coupled with damage booty) that it's barely even worth using even if you have 100 Weakness. This is what makes me have next to zero survivability anymore.
- Swindlesram: Spell only useful for setting traps. What is "Tackle and Dodge"?
- Sramshackle: This spell appears to work properly, however if you're not looking in game log but on the character menu (when you right click your character), it says that I have only gained 66% damage on a 3 stack booty.
- Kleptosram: Haven't really tried this one simply because it seems useless. Stealing MP for 5 AP (10 AP if you use it twice) seems kind of dumb when you can just use the air trap spell to teleport. I'm not too sure how much MP you can steal. With scram and teleport, this move may very much be useless other than the fact that it deals the most damage.
- Petty Theft: This spell seems to be working properly, however again, it will say I've only removed -66% of damage in the character menu despite having 3 stacks of damage booty.

I'd like to note that DESPITE gaining and stealing damage, my damage still sucks, and I still get dealt great damage after stealing damage. Therefore these spells, including the heal spell, aren't good enough to win-- Against anything. Water sram requires some great balancing, imo.

AIR SPELLS:
Air TRAPS: I love them. Control requirement makes it so I have to rethink my gear, however. How inconvenient.
Tricky blow: Like stated above, I think this move should still push you away from the target. If a mob is stuck up against a wall with you, you literally have no way to get away unless you use the costly air trap teleport spell. Some builds may not have the control required to get away in one turn.
Guile: I have a huge problem with the guile nerf. We now have no spell to turn a mob around, and I've continuously had trouble getting backstab while testing the new sram. I refuse to use guile now because it is too costly, wasting 3 AP when I already have crappy damage to begin with. It should either stay how it is, or make it a 2 MP 0 AP move like suggested before.
Fear: Love it. It was confusing at first though.

AIR SRAMS: Deal too much damage to me. I was getting hit -700 HP per what I assume to be their strongest hit (and could hit me 2 times with it per turn) plus other moves. My damage to them was a measly -400 to -500 in comparison. (But they did have relics so I'm not too sure about this one.)
FIRE SRAMS: The hemorrhage is really OP. Like it is SERIOUSLY strong. At the end of every battle (which were only about 3-5 turns, I was receiving over -700 HP damage per turn from hemorrhage alone. 200 Hemorrhage deals about -1,200 HP in damage. No way of winning against a fire sram.

SPECIALTY SPELLS:
Shadow trap: Love traps. I just don't think it makes sense to lose AP for stepping on my own water trap. Fix that. They also do not take into account damage % (as someone else said.) I said more about traps above, so let's move on.
Scram: This spell costs 2 AP and 2 WP, and only gives you +2 MP. Maybe you thought we don't need MP because we have range or can teleport, but you are wrong. The teleportation in total is a costly 9 AP total, and we can only move within 6 squares +whatever MP we have left over, which is about the same distance as old scram. The AP itself to teleport consumes an entire turn, then the mob can just move again or attack you at that point. This isn't a very fair trade-off. If you decide to nerf something, you should really balance it out with something else. Scram is now a very useless spell. The nerf was too strong. If you plan to keep this spell, make it a little better. I don't think it should cost any AP at the LEAST, and spending 2 WP for 2 MP is really not worth it, lol. You need to buff it.
Stabber: I don't have too much to say about this one. I just find it kind of dumb. I don't really feel too strongly about it to even comment on it. Which means you might want to think of something better.
Double: I agree that double needs some more flexibility it terms of getting around the map. They don't really seem to do anything cool except for deal some extra damage, like before. They have more survivability now, but it looks like they can't get anywhere. And if they can't get anywhere, they're useless. The fact that they can lock is interesting though, but I don't feel strongly enough about it to care if it stays or goes.
Invisibility: I haven't tested it enough but I don't mind it, I guess. Other than the fact that costs a whopping 2 WP. Also, is it REALLY necessary to have the ability to make an enemy/mob invisible? This seems useless and only gives leeway for users to mess with their teammates.

PASSIVES:
- Sramulous: I also agree with above. The lock is weird.
- Sram reflex: The question is, do we still have reflex? If not, you should probably put it back. If this passive was supposed to be applied when the sram reflexes, then it's obviously not working right now as we don't reflex. As a sram, we probably already have a lot of dodge if we pick our gear correctly, so I'm not too sure how useful it is to gain more dodge. Keeping the +1 MP gain seems fine. If we have the chance to reflex the same as before, then you might want to put a limit on how much control we can get. Either way, if we can't reflex, srams have little survivability. So it should stay, hopefully without a significant nerf. (To those who say it's OP are wrong, because reflex doesn't work as much as they think it does.)
- Sram to the Bone: Again, what is tackle? "Tackle and Dodge" don't even appear to be working.

OTHER THINGS:
- Look Around You: Put this back, or something of reliable equivalency. It seriously does not make sense to have a backstab class with no ability to get at a back unless you waste 3 AP or risk getting locked. What's worse is if someone is hugging a wall. It just doesn't make sense to make getting a back impossible in this situation, especially considering what Dragons can do.

- This is only in Beta, and hasn't been integrated into the actual game yet, but I really hope it doesn't: Stepping in certain places displays red squares where you lose MP if you step there. I haven't played enough to know why this is, if it's related to lock/dodge, but it's stupid considering I'm a backstab class. A backstab class with no ability to get a back, without, again, wasting 3 AP (even more AP by teleporting)/risking getting locked, and no ability to turn a mob around. I found that I could walk around an enemy, but lose all my MP by stepping onto a red square before I could even reach the back. I would have to waste 2 AP and 2 WP to scram and get the back. It's not worth it. Please change it.

- We don't crit atm.

- Are we ACTUALLY a backstab class anymore? I see some passives which increase % damage with backstab. But I still can gather weakness and loot if I hit an enemy from any angle. As a sram I still prefer the back as it deals more damage, and I am very keen on getting the back because of how I've played this class for so long. Are you eliminating this? Will getting backs actually mean anything to us anymore?

- HP booty might be interesting.

Hope this helps improve stuff. I'll add more if I think of it.

Traps are fine. It's like a tiring technique a.k.a support.

Tackle and dodge == lock and dodge. It's fine if you want to give your ally more lock or double. Or to yourself which increases CH.

Did you even look at the dmg numbers on kleptosram? That's almost like spittoon only ~20 less.

Guile has dmg and you get behind enemy. I don't see a problem here.

I agree on hemorrhage it's op. It needs to stack less and maxinum amount needs to be less.

This post has been edited by MereBytes - July 20, 2014, 10:29:41.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #755351  Replies : 24  Views : 952
posté July 18, 2014, 18:35:42 | #20
I'd skip that set entirely. Since you'll lvl so fast you don't need it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755016  Replies : 9  Views : 158