Statistics
29 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Trade
posté October 22, 2014, 19:53:10 | #1
WTS/WTT sprecious

Want to trade or sell this, message whiskeyjacks or haribo

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #789439  Replies : 0  Views : 47
posté October 20, 2014, 03:31:02 | #2
Just one thing , mobs have incredibly high AP, and usually taking away mobs AP just isnt worth it, especially bosses. Given the speed at which you kill enemies robbing them of AP really doesn't count. Ontop of that, giving AP is great and all but i prefer to have my incredibly high damage air/fire xelor, now tribrid may work out but then you're limited to 2 spells in each branch. I really like having the temporal dust alongside burn, although i guess i can give it up.

Also as you've already suggested the base damages are utter trash. Just utter, pure, unadulterated trash.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #788830  Replies : 7  Views : 239
posté October 16, 2014, 19:52:34 | #3

Quote (Hudski @ 16 October 2014 19:24) *
People saying it takes a month to get the best gear as if a month isn't a long-ass time to be grinding for stuff and that the problem isn't the game not going forward at the moment but instead taking a moment to bring an extremely out of date class up to date.

Imagine the sound of stone slabs grinding against each other as I roll my eyes.

Also lets not forget that the "month" these guys are referring to is literally 12+ hours of game play a day, either finding a team to do a dungeon with takes up time too and if you multibox you have to spend even more time getting gear.

A month ago all i saw on the forums was "Ankama, plez increase drop rates cause i want to get to end game fast and don't want to work for it"

now its "OY ANKAMA, GAMES TO EZ" p.s:my diaper needs changing

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788000  Replies : 71  Views : 1881
posté October 08, 2014, 07:20:21 | #4
Forum Name: AdmiralWhiskey
Main Server: Remington
In-Game Name(s): Whiskeyjacks, Trotts, Haribo, Erathius
Classes Played: Eni, Feca, Xelor, Cra
Gathering Professions: Herb,farmer,lumberjack,miner
Craft Professions: Jeweler, long distance combat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785672  Replies : 41  Views : 1962
posté October 02, 2014, 03:58:35 | #5
Im fairly certain you can put the items in to the chest, it is after all account bound, doesn't that make your argument irrelevant? In fact this system is much better because if tokens were account wide, and the bound gear could not be put in chests then you would have to rune items on each char individually. There is absolute nothing wrong with the system in place, and before you start going on about "p2p this and p2p that", yes i do believe its a feature which should be p2p limited, ankama is still a businessand needs to make money.

Edit: re-read you're post, didn't quite get it the first time Uh, i reckon the main issue would be the programming of such a feature but i guess its plausible

This post has been edited by AdmiralWhiskey - October 02, 2014, 04:00:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783344  Replies : 27  Views : 973
posté September 20, 2014, 19:45:36 | #6
WTB Tormented belt Message whiskeyjacks {3

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #778328  Replies : 0  Views : 49
posté September 15, 2014, 20:59:10 | #7
Dude, just because i stole your woman don't you gotta make up lies, shii

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #776263  Replies : 4  Views : 154
posté September 15, 2014, 20:15:51 | #8
WTS level 3 shushu emblem Want to sell a level 3 air spell shushu emblem, pm whiskeyjacks with offers. Would be willing to trade for items.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #776247  Replies : 4  Views : 154
posté September 10, 2014, 22:26:52 | #9

Quote (Miouninette @ 10 September 2014 19:26) *
So basically the game is becoming pay 2 win. People who pay can get gear twice as fast as the people who don't pay. I was telling my friends how Wakfu has done such a good job at not being one of those pay 2 win MMO's after it became free 2 play, but I might just be changing my mind if you only get half the tokens. Some of the pieces cost like 160+ tokens. So to get that piece someone who is f2p has to do that dungeon 32 times. And that's for 1 piece of gear. And then it might not even be the elements they need the gear to be so they need to use transmutations to get the elements they want. If they want the full set of something they're going to have to do a dungeon over like a hundred times.

I don't usually post on forums but im gonna post now because i absolutely must correct your ignorance.
First, the concept of pay to win, is the idea that you pay money in order to gain a huge advantage over other players, which they cannot acheive in game. Certain mmo's for example will offer players the ability to purchase gear which isn't available for the free to play players. This can also include bonus strength or agility or anything along those lines, basically something which the free to play player cannot reach.

Now what your basically complaining about is that you want to be able to play wakfu completely free, an gain all the advantage that it has to offer without spending a cent,dime,penny or whatever, now lets look at it this way. ALL the items offers for ogrines is either cosmetic OR based upon lessening the amount of time it takes for a player to obtain something. For example, a player like me values my time over the needless grind in game, so i will pay for the subscription for the increased xp, kamas drop and 10% second roll on top of that. This also extends to wisdom potions and prospecting potions and all that stuff.

Ergo dear sir, wakfu is in fact not p2p, it just offers players who value their time over their money a way to speed up the progression during the game, but does not give the players a massive advantage over players at the same level.

Basically what im saying is that the f2p model for wakfu right now is really really good and you're wrong. Just so very very very wrong. Wrong. .___________.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #773917  Replies : 778  Views : 8004
posté July 18, 2014, 14:46:27 | #10
Selling sugnuf - air/water gear ALSO a lenald wok :c Selling -

Sugnuf Torso
Sugnuf Pearls
Sugnuf Boots
Seal of Rage
Slakjahs
and, surprise surprise a lenald wok :3

PM Whiskeyjacks ^^

This post has been edited by AdmiralWhiskey - July 18, 2014, 23:07:07.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #754974  Replies : 0  Views : 128
posté May 06, 2014, 23:44:44 | #11

Quote (dofus-professional @ 06 May 2014 21:51) *
Guess it's time for you to go on Wakfu APAC F2P Server guys :@@@

www.wakfu.asia/en/mmorpg

The game is fully free, have the exact same updates so it's really the best :3
You post this time and time again and you'll always get the same response.

Being F2P has its own detriments you know, ill list just a few and not go into a huge rant because someone else is gona shoot you down anyways.

1 - F2P, even if you pay for a subscription to enhance game experience, is still F2P. Not everyone is going to subscribe, and when cosmetic accessories arent raking enough cash in, ankama will most LIKLEY (See i say likely not definetley , cause im a realist and not a major fan boy either way) going to start introducing P2W features slowly. Most prominent example out there is runescape, squeel of fortune and what not.

2 - Being F2P it will attract certain people into the community whom are.......lets say less than desirable comrades in gaming. Of course P2P servers have these too, but i most defintley assure you its going to be worse on F2P.

3- Please oh please for the love of god tell me you realise that anyone who pays for a subcription here, will also pay for a sub on the asian server because why not. As such the P2P aspect really doesnt bloody matter to about 95% of the people here. The only thing, if anything, we are envious of is your abundant markets. Wakfu does not have 25 man raids or what not, so once you find a core group of people to play with, and if your worth 2 cents on wakfu you will make a core group of friends to play with, it doesn't really bloody matter about server population now does it.

Now, as many have said before me and im sure will continue to say for generations to come. Get off our forums F2P scum.

(Sorry for spelling mistakes if there are any im dyslexic, i did try and correct to the best of my ability)

Yours Bloody Sincerely, Whiskeyjacks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #727453  Replies : 65  Views : 2539
posté April 21, 2014, 18:27:31 | #12
Hey, first off you said no peeking but from what you've said so far you clearly have great insight into feca's, i learned alot from reading your "incomplete guide". Anwhosies i noticed you hadn't mentioned anything about inversion, nor did you plan to mention anything, thoughts on this spell?

I know as a tank, its not that great, but i honestly see feca's more as a support tank.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #719023  Replies : 26  Views : 11292
posté August 09, 2013, 23:37:45 | #13
KI shall support you for crow claws!!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #589215  Replies : 6  Views : 576
posté August 02, 2013, 22:32:47 | #14
Selling hushed BP Want to sell hushed breastplate pm whiskeyjacks or message me on the website  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #585169  Replies : 0  Views : 128
posté July 28, 2013, 13:52:47 | #15
Selling level 50 moofly PM whiskeyjacks or leave an amaknabox

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #580843  Replies : 0  Views : 142
posté June 25, 2013, 17:15:33 | #16
About the new kamas recipe, the 85 kamas recipe uses 1x lazy and 2x mangese, so i would divide 85 by 3 to get the value of hazy (both are equally abundant) thus

85/3= 28.3

Now, knowing that the recipe needs 20 hazy, we multiply 28.3 by 20 thus

28.3*20= 567 (rounded up)

The new recipe uses shiny silver ore, and because its a rare mineral lets attribute it half the value of the total kamas (in actuality i would attribute it 4/5 ths but because it had no use before im assuming people, like me, have tons stock piled, i have around 200) The new kamas recipe is 1150, so 1150 divide by 2 to find the value of shiny silver ore.

1150/2=575 So thats the initial value of silver, later on it would be

(1150/5)*4= 920, so as people use the inital shiny silver its value become 920.

Because the inital value (remember this is the value i give it) for silver is 1/2, the rest is applied to the hazy, thus the value of 20 hazy in this recipie is 567.

575/20= 28.7

As more of the stockpiled silver ore is used up the value of the hazy will drop to 1/5, thus
(1150/5)/20 = 11.5

As such the value of the individual hazy become 11.5

TLDR: Don't go out of your way to mine shiny silver ore for the kamas recipe, only do it when picking up silver/baux, its better to just mine lead/mangese.

Best regards, whiskeyjacks

This post has been edited by AdmiralWhiskey - June 25, 2013, 17:29:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #564569  Replies : 21  Views : 1551
posté June 25, 2013, 12:40:00 | #17
Miner offering services, repost from craft section Hey, level 100 miner on multiple accounts offering my services.

I sell nearly all ores, we'll talk about prices ^^

Amankabox, reply to this thread or pm me in game, Whiskeyjacks. I do prefer pm's if possible.

When requesting/leaving an order please state a time frame, I will then agree/disagree to this time frame, if the order is not met within the time frame, there is a 30% discount. Thank you in advance .

ITS UP AGAIN, CAUSE IM POOR!!! yeah ankabox me ^^

bumpeh

This post has been edited by AdmiralWhiskey - March 12, 2014, 17:31:07.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #564217  Replies : 1  Views : 173
posté June 21, 2013, 15:36:04 | #18
Miner offering services Hey, level 100 miner on multiple accounts offering my services.(Remmington)

I sell nearly all ores so just contact me and we can discuss further!

Amankabox, reply to this thread or pm me in game, Whiskeyjacks. I do prefer pm's if possible.

When requesting/leaving an order please state a time frame, I will then agree/disagree to this time frame, if the order is not met within the time frame, there is a 30% discount. Thank you in advance .

This post has been edited by AdmiralWhiskey - March 12, 2014, 19:24:39.
Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #562493  Replies : 3  Views : 722
posté June 19, 2013, 19:15:24 | #19
Buying wood. Buying (any ammount) -

Chestnut
Hazel
Api
Bramble
Weeping willow
Birch
Slyvan
Baby red
Tadbole

PM me in game, Whiskeyjacks or amanka box me with price/quantity.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #561601  Replies : 0  Views : 125
posté June 18, 2013, 01:33:36 | #20
Bump

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #560599  Replies : 2  Views : 284