1) I give it a 4. I feel solo PvP is very unbalanced and particular classes have a very big advantage over others. I feel that when people are of the same level and similarly geared, that victory doesn't come down to tactics (mostly) but which class hits hardest. Clunky way to put it I know.
2) Probably around a 5ish. I do think teams equal out a lot of imbalances that you can't in single combat at the moment. I do still feel that people rely heavily on very similar class compositions though and not necessary for tactics, but just for damage and heals. This may be a personal choice but I see it outshining those who choose their teams tactfully.
3) Uh I guess? Like theres been very mild class changes but almost zero light has been shed on why class changes are made. I think class changes should happen in bigger batches rather than the tiny bits and pieces that it has been happening in, and I also think it should be shared when changes are made to balance PvP.
4) I think the change was neutral. I think it puts a big light on the fact that sustain classes, like sacrier, feca, fogger, etc have a large advantage because of their bruiser-like builds than other classes.
5) Well Phaeris PvP is a bit eh. It happens but due to a dip in population it just seems its the same 10 or so 160s bashing each other over the head. Sometimes people try to organise team fights but as its very casual, egos usually get in the way and ruin the fun for everyone. That being said, the Corvun event at the moment is fantastic. I do wish more people participated but hopefully this will spike some interest. I've already noticed a few new flags because of it.
6) I'm not a big PvP fan no. I think lack of reward is a big issue for me. I also think that the fact my PvM build doesn't flow well with PvP is an issue. I can't really change specs (I wish) or anything so I'm stuck with spells that don't do much beyond damage in PvP and I don't like that a whole lot.
7) Yes I would, but I'd be hesitant at the current state of PvP.