Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

tashlol's profile
Statistics
652 Posts (0.81 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 21, 2015, 23:49:19 | #1

Quote (Merriden @ 21 March 2015 22:32) *
I hopped onto my Asia account a couple times yesterday and today and ran around. Saw a few dozen people at Alma and various people on the nations/islands. Barely anyone in the Infuntry and Vigilante costumes. Anecdotal evidence, I know, but what else do we have access to?
You have access to our forums and our community. While it may not be evident to you guys when people who don't usually comment on our forums share their opinions, but it is to us. And I can guarantee you that more people responded on the forums to the rental costume issue than any other issue we've faced, and it was all completely negative. People may have accepted the rental costumes IF there were permanent versions too, but not a single person agreed with stat costumes. One of our dedicated community members even created a very descriptive and informative survey to try and gauge player opinions and recommendations to help benefit Ankama, and to also get our voices heard.

You can very much argue that our forums are a minority of the voices, and you're right. But you can talk to people in-game, check out the complaints on the APAC facebook page from the time, people didn't like it. You can run around saying 'it wouldn't be there if people didn't buy it' until you're blue in the face but someone earlier in the thread said something magical that no one seems to have picked up on; "it costs them nothing to leave them in the shop".

To say our community, even a majority, want these costumes is wrong and shows your ignorance. The simple fact is very few people have listened to our community members in this thread, because they very much believe their opinion is worth more than ours. Most people haven't bothered to try and look at the reaction from our community on any platform (forums, facebook, etc). This discussion is very telling of how people view our community. Kudos to Merriden for trying to see our responses in-game, but keep in mind that we also have access to non-stat permanent versions of Infuntry and Justice costumes making it difficult to spot the rental-stat costumes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842152  Replies : 87  Views : 3037
posté March 21, 2015, 02:34:32 | #2

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 21 March 2015 02:11) *
I dont understand why some people who dont / havent ever played on phaeris are so intent on telling them what they buy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841870  Replies : 87  Views : 3037
posté March 20, 2015, 15:47:29 | #3
Ahh theres nothing quite like the "WAPAC was always P2W" argument so early in the morning. Our community doesn't want stat costumes. They don't want rental costumes. We are quite happy for these to continue rotting away in the game files.
Just because our server's marketing team makes bad decisions doesn't mean INT's is safe from bad decisions either. These costumes are just as likely to appear on your cash shop as ours. Instead of disassociating Phaeris from the other servers, realise the fact that these could pop up in your shop too. You should rally with us against these costumes because at the end of the day APAC is run by Ankama too. Phaeris received nothing but ridicule and "I told you so" from INT when they first released for us, so I have little sympathy for when they do hit your store.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841619  Replies : 87  Views : 3037
posté March 19, 2015, 07:14:24 | #4

Quote (Merriden @ 19 March 2015 07:02) *

Quote (Tavish-DeGroot @ 19 March 2015 05:53) *
Are you talking about even more character slots than the extra 2 we have now?

Please post a screenshot of where I can buy it.
On your character screen are like, 3 bright yellow dots at the bottom suggesting you can buy more space. Its difficult to miss. From your last login date though, do you play on Phaeris? If yes, we don't have extra slots.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841050  Replies : 8  Views : 452
posté March 18, 2015, 08:52:50 | #5

Quote (Omegaxilian @ 18 March 2015 06:39) *
Where
do I go? how do you restart? I give them their spell points? or I have to go to get them? help
With your class revamp you'll receive a quest that is called like 'Restat of Emergency' or something similar. To claim this you need to talk to the Jonk in your nation oupost (the big NPC) and tell him to take you to Kano. You need to restat in order to use your specialties and your spells, as all of them have been reset to zero.

A restat will take you a dojo instance with Kano, a Panda NPC. He gives you the ability to rebalance your spell XP so you can pick which spells you want more levels in. He also resets all your specialty points. You can test out your new builds on the punching dummy as well to see how you go. You can talk to Kano to reset your spells and specials as much as you like while you're in the dojo instance. As soon as you leave however (you can ask Kano to let you leave) you won't be able to come back without activating that quest again. Theres a few different ways to activate the quest again.

Its a bit unfortunate that there was a revamp to your class when you're so new, but hopefully its a good learning experience for you. Especially since this makes your character one of the best in the game at the moment. If you have any other questions let me know, I'll do my best to help.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #840413  Replies : 97  Views : 2974
posté March 16, 2015, 12:43:13 | #6
I'm with Yunru in the fact that you just need more active in-game mods per server to deal with them. I think putting a cap on using chats is wrong, especially if new players need help. I know theres a little newbie atleast once a day that swings by the temple while questing that needs directions or a helping hand with something. Taking away the ability to use chat just seems icky to me :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839105  Replies : 33  Views : 1368
posté March 15, 2015, 03:38:30 | #7
If it helps any, the kamas you get in a fight are not based on prospecting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838704  Replies : 8  Views : 347
posté March 14, 2015, 11:36:11 | #8
In the latest community letter by Azael he says the following:

"With this kind of major feature [Heroes System], it’s difficult to give an accurate estimate of the production time, compared to the production time for an island, for example.
We’re still working on this project, but we will not commit to a date of availability." (x)

This post has been edited by tashlol - March 14, 2015, 11:38:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838480  Replies : 6  Views : 449
posté March 13, 2015, 13:48:36 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 12 March 2015 17:17) *
(much like tash putting down kiku)
The reason I 'put down Kiku' was because she didn't seem to grasp the mechanics Wei had listed. Not only is he completely stable in phase 1, meaning portals and kmir can't work, you need to be within the light beams of phase 2 (especially when the phase changes), making the idea of a Sadida using portals to map manipulate is incredibly dangerous and at best they'd last a turn or two. Theres a difference between shooting someone down and pointing out the mechanics very very heavily discourage it (to the point that its close to pointless). You'd be putting your map manipulator in peril in phase 2, when you haven't even hit phase 3 yet, and being a Sadida your team would rely on you for heals and damage mitigation via shields as well. Its just all round not a wise idea.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838194  Replies : 46  Views : 1733
posté March 13, 2015, 13:42:19 | #10
As far as I know Zinit is totally decommissioned at the moment, meaning Baby Schneks are only available from other players. As far as the Justice Key goes Chupitsu's map is right. The spot looks like this (below) and is only a chance at fishing up the Justice Key so it might take a couple attempts:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838190  Replies : 4  Views : 256
posté March 12, 2015, 23:11:36 | #11

Quote (MuriCat @ 12 March 2015 22:48) *
Not to be rude...But is this just a 'Hey guys, look at all my cool stuff' thread...?
If it is, grats to them for farming all those relics.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838059  Replies : 20  Views : 1063
posté March 12, 2015, 15:53:14 | #12

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 March 2015 15:49) *
Wow you sound angry.
Are you... a-are you tone trolling me? What year is this again??????

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837900  Replies : 35  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 15:21:22 | #13

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 March 2015 14:28) *

Quote (tashlol @ 12 March 2015 13:56) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 March 2015 13:54) *
I like how the OP hasn't gained any feedback to help him win the fight after only a day or less and has now removed all his insights on the fight. Classy.
Point out to me a single post before the OP removed the info that actually answered the thread which said 'this is a discussion on mechanics and strats'.

I don't need to. Every thread is going to have a life of it's own. You can only give it time and continue to ask for help. He did neither.

Kiku got the ball rolling. If they can potentially move the boss out of range and take no dmg, a lower base dmg is irrelevant.

It sounds to me more like something convinced the OP to keep his info a secret. I'm not surprised.
You're pretty wrong. Not only did the OP tell us exactly that we need to kite the boss in phase 2, but also told us the classes he'd recommend doing it with. And yeah, Kiku got the ball rolling AFTER the OP had removed the mechanics. The simple fact is that not a single person stayed on topic and actually talked about the mechanics of HC Robowl. Everyone jumped on the complain wagon 'its too long'. Thats nice, start your own topic or pipe up in all those other ones about how much you hate HC Robowl. But everyone came into a strat and mechanic thread to complain, and completely derailed the thread and it's intentions. No one convinced the OP to keep his secret, infact it took some talking to release what he had. And not only did everyone (except a few ofcourse) prove all his fears about this thread correct, you've also managed to remove a huge source of information people could have used to complete this encounter. Wei didn't expect people to just outright tell him how phase 3 works, he doesn't play on Nox (hawhaw). If anything he expected it to help those who'd been struggling so that people could pipe up and say 'hey I did it, I didn't know about X and it totally helped us beat god damn HC robowl'. Nice work folks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837888  Replies : 35  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 13:56:54 | #14

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 12 March 2015 13:41) *

Quote (tashlol @ 12 March 2015 10:57) *
a Sadida would be dead weight.
I think you don't get how to use the sadida with portals and k'mir to not be dead weight.
You're replacing 2 important spots in the party with 2 less-than-mediocre classes. What a Sadida and Elio could do together, a panda or two could as well, and they could also hit harder and heal better, and use their barrels as summons to path around. Definitely an elio and sadi could work for the movement, but you also need to be able to hit hard. The fight is a race against time and heal resist, you don't have the luxury of turtling your way through with utility heavy classes that are made of paper and hit like wet noodles.

Quote (Gynrei @ 12 March 2015 13:54) *
I like how the OP hasn't gained any feedback to help him win the fight after only a day or less and has now removed all his insights on the fight. Classy.
Point out to me a single post before the OP removed the info that actually answered the thread which said 'this is a discussion on mechanics and strats'.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837871  Replies : 35  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 10:57:04 | #15

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 12 March 2015 10:53) *
I haven't done this dungeon even on normal mode.
It seems you didn't read the OP either. Plus a Sadida would be dead weight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837844  Replies : 35  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 09:25:41 | #16

Quote (Herpaderp2 @ 12 March 2015 01:47) *
To start, I’d urge you to not complain about how hard HC Robowl is in this thread, because we get it by now. This should be a discussion of mechanics and strategy only.
I'm glad to see everyone reads.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837827  Replies : 35  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 00:00:16 | #17

Quote (IceeeeeD @ 11 March 2015 18:28) *
Remington:

Asimos: a great player that had a very strong Cra and Enu, a great guildmate always willing to help and a awesome person to chat with. Too bad his work has consuming a lot of his time. He helped me a lot at my early levels, the same way he helped all newbies on our guild.
+1 Asi the best.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837724  Replies : 39  Views : 1908
posté March 10, 2015, 16:12:24 | #18

Are you really justifying dungeons being open to everyone (that pays them money) before the real patch in the real servers? Wow
Its called paywalling. They do the exact same by walling off new content to premium only members. Why haven't you jumped up and down about that yet? Thats content people can't access unless they pay, until they release the content. Sounds an awful lot like the concept of the beta server too doesn't it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #837288  Replies : 87  Views : 2259
posté March 09, 2015, 05:48:30 | #19

Quote (Elira @ 09 March 2015 03:41) *
I hope there will be an International Men's Day celebration too. As a female I dislike that the Men don't get the same attention as we do. It's kinda disturbing really. All of mens problems being swept under the rug whenever a guy tries to speak out about his issues some raging Feminist or White Knight will say "But females--!"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836819  Replies : 48  Views : 1724