Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

tashlol's profile
Statistics
574 Posts (0.81 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 01:31:11 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 December 2014 01:29) *
Could you post a screenie of the deco in your bag for me? I'd love to see it
Of course!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812803  Replies : 5  Views : 157
posté Yesterday - 01:21:04 | #2
I've only completed it 3 times but these are the spots I've found it:

If it helps any its just a white Arachnomeka. It does teleport around though which is a pain in the butt, as if seeing it on bright sand wasn't anyway. The deco is the cutest and I wish you luck with it

Edit: I just stumbled across him down near the Merc outpost, this is what the cutie looks like:

This post has been edited by tashlol - December 21, 2014, 01:30:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812795  Replies : 5  Views : 157
posté December 20, 2014, 00:54:04 | #3

Quote (hamsterxventrilocuo @ 20 December 2014 00:50) *
Well that sub forum it's useless almost all the time and the event was bad and genki should feel bad about it.
And yet all the participants got an exclusive Grinch costume. Can't have been that bad  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812187  Replies : 14  Views : 667
posté December 20, 2014, 00:20:04 | #4
I don't know about you guys but I need this both in-game and real life:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812173  Replies : 20  Views : 776
posté December 20, 2014, 00:03:27 | #5
3.During phase 2 he makes you swap with your nearest ally when you atk him
Its nearest, but also only on diagonals and straight lines.

4.He has an aoe that does 2.5k dmg to everyone on half of the map
This only seems to appear if you speed the dial up, or a full cycle has completed.

I haven't had this much fun in Wakfu in a long time. HC will be tough but so much fun. I think the mechanics mean that the content isn't a cake walk, even if you go back at higher levels, and thats something I can appreciate.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812164  Replies : 13  Views : 533
posté December 19, 2014, 01:37:13 | #6
So I'm unsure what your issue is here, but heres how you do the following:

Pick a Nation:
In September everyone's nations were reset. To pick a nation you need to find a nation board, these look like this -

These are located in each nation outpost, or in Astrub center next to Bossowl.

To become a guard:
Once you have a nation, head to your nation's outpost and find the Garrison. It is located above the Jonk, up the stairs. Once inside, talk to the garrison leader and click the 'I would like to become a guard' option. This will give you a quest called 'Keep in Step'. To finish this quest, talk to the same guy again and select the 'I would like to become a guard' option, and follow the dialogue options. Ta-da, you are now a guard.

To check your passport:
Hit 'shift+P'. If nothing pops up, you are not part of a nation. If your passport does show up it will show you what nation you belong to.

Edit: If you can't find a solution, and you choose not to submit a ticket to Support, then restarting will be a lot easier. The Astrub questline will get you around 16, and the nation mercenary quests will get you beyond 30 quite easily. Its a lot more fun, and faster, to level up in the early levels these days.

This post has been edited by tashlol - December 19, 2014, 01:42:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811711  Replies : 8  Views : 346
posté December 19, 2014, 01:02:13 | #7

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 December 2014 00:53) *

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 19 December 2014 00:30) *
So now it's Ankama's fault for players to assume that a new class will be perfect upon release? /facepalm
So it's the customers fault to assume that a product is going to work as advertised?

Stop being such an apologist. It's obvious that you only do this shit to cause fights
I actually genuinely think Gunner's opinions are their honest point of view. And no, we know it won't be perfect and we know there will be reworks, but that doesn't mean that if a significant change to the class was made that the players don't deserve a respec. I know quite a few pandas whose quest respec is on cool down, and they're stuck with a sub-par build because of the nerfs to scalding. It doesn't just effect one elemental line, but two. That, in my mind, is enough reason for a respec. This is not an argument of 'whose to blame', this is an argument of 'these changes are actually genuinely significant and effect a lot of people's builds, rendering their current character worthless to play'.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811698  Replies : 203  Views : 4450
posté December 19, 2014, 00:23:15 | #8

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 19 December 2014 00:20) *
You actually think a new class will be fixed and stable one month upon release? /facepalm
No but we expect that if significant change happens to a class that players will be issued with a respec because its not the player's fault that Ankama needed to balance something.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811686  Replies : 203  Views : 4450
posté December 17, 2014, 12:09:51 | #9

Quote (Flaming-June @ 17 December 2014 11:52) *
Picaro, knowing all this, how can you, saying all that you have said about your morals and perspective, conclude that this isn't something worth pursuing? Surely, both the player community and the management community can agree that these unique circumstances are rare and very situational, and as such, a respec being given for this would not in any way support the idea that every minor change deserves a respec. I say that because I feel that is the thought going on for your team's end.
As a community, we need to show trust in our managers. I think we should start showing that trust now. I think we need to trust that both Sabi, Picaro and every other community manager has provided their reasons, and our reasons, as to why Pandas should receive a respec. I feel your point about Mango was very spot on and I think we should trust that our CMs are aware of the community influences and would convey that to the devs as well.

This conclusion is super disappointing, there honestly should have been a respec. But now we need to trust that our CMs did all they could for us and I think we need to stop pushing blame onto them. The reason Troyle was so successful at maintaining his presence and friendship with the community was the fact he subtly distanced the Community Team from the Dev Team, and made sure to push the fact that the CMs don't make the decisions and that they're on our side. We don't seem to get that much these days, but that doesn't stop that fact from being true. I know our CMs are just as frustrated and upset by this decision, but we do need to respect that a standard of professionalism is to be upheld as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810640  Replies : 203  Views : 4450
posté December 17, 2014, 10:32:50 | #10

Quote (Hydin106 @ 17 December 2014 09:47) *
Since it was 2 marketing team, combining team mean kicking someone with the same role out, right?

It would be hard. but the two team have to try their best to stay alive. They should be rival that try to be better than other. If Phaeris team cannot keep the server alive, they will surely combine market team.

As like when Nox was separately managed by SE they later return the server back to Ankama. Just wait. Same thing with different reason could happen with Phaeris if they keep making bad decision on Phaeris server.
Keep in mind that wage costs are cheaper in SEA areas compared to EU or NA. So if there was one marketing team to be picked, I wonder which it would be...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810619  Replies : 17  Views : 634
posté December 17, 2014, 09:36:16 | #11

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 17 December 2014 08:49) *
Im sure if Wapac had prices more than $10 less for services than nox / remington / every other server there would be turmoil here.
You're accurate in everything you've said Soundtrack, especially the above. My kudos to you friend, truly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810603  Replies : 17  Views : 634
posté December 17, 2014, 05:20:41 | #12
Very cool!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810485  Replies : 5  Views : 254
posté December 17, 2014, 03:13:39 | #13

Quote (OhNoitsIchie @ 17 December 2014 03:08) *

Quote (tashlol @ 17 December 2014 03:06) *
Well, atleast I laugh at my own jokes I guess.
Its okai, Nova. that made me giggle too.

--

new Harness is cute. Lacks a bit more red tho, but still adorable.
Thank you  

This post has been edited by tashlol - December 17, 2014, 03:14:48.
Thread : News  Preview message : #810446  Replies : 32  Views : 720
posté December 17, 2014, 03:06:50 | #14

Quote (kurokat @ 17 December 2014 03:04) *

Quote (tashlol @ 17 December 2014 02:48) *

Quote (kurokat @ 17 December 2014 01:21) *

Quote (tashlol @ 17 December 2014 01:06) *
Red nose or bust.
I wouldn't want a large tumor on my drago's nose, thank you.

The kwismas blinking lights that other's have mentioned would be a nice touch if they were not done to gaudy.

- Kat
If you think a nose is a tumor then I would suggest getting yours removed ASAP.
I'm sorry, what? I didn't say a nose was a tumor, I implied that Rudolph's red nose was the cause of a tumor. I did say that I don't want a tumor on my drago's nose, not that it shouldn't have a nose. If you have problems understanding simple sentences, I would suggest taking a refresher course on reading comprehension.

- Kat
Well, atleast I laugh at my own jokes I guess.

Thread : News  Preview message : #810441  Replies : 32  Views : 720
posté December 17, 2014, 02:48:49 | #15

Quote (kurokat @ 17 December 2014 01:21) *

Quote (tashlol @ 17 December 2014 01:06) *
Red nose or bust.
I wouldn't want a large tumor on my drago's nose, thank you.

The kwismas blinking lights that other's have mentioned would be a nice touch if they were not done to gaudy.

- Kat
If you think a nose is a tumor then I would suggest getting yours removed ASAP.

Thread : News  Preview message : #810429  Replies : 32  Views : 720
posté December 17, 2014, 02:31:07 | #16

Quote (Delaz @ 17 December 2014 02:20) *
Soundtrack8, you made the personal choice of playing on apac, this is not something the international community cares about but more importantly we cannot do anything about it.

Sorry Bud, suck it up or move to where the grass appears greener.

Now if you want to start a boycott on the APAC server to get some changes, more power to you!
Don't invalidate someone trying to raise awareness of vast, and uncalled for, differences in pricing between servers. Hes totally okay to post the differences here, as a lot of people wouldn't realise or think much about it. Hes layed out the differences clearly and concisely and when your forum still gets people asking 'what server do I play on', then this is helpful information for both the person who asks that question, and the rest of the community who choose to help answer that question. Its not easy to pull yourself away from a years worth of hard work and friendship to start on a different server (I've made the move twice and it sucks), when the community largely disagrees with this pricing difference anyway. So yes, more power to Soundtrack and the rest of the Phaeris community, don't invalidate them and their upset.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810413  Replies : 17  Views : 634
posté December 17, 2014, 02:05:43 | #17
To anyone who starts a new MMO, its always important to remember that the starting areas (in this case Astrub and the nations) will always be like a ghost town. Our largest populations will be at mid level content, which are the islands beyond the nations, and high end content, which is level restricted and you can't get there. You will see a lot of people at Astrub temple as this is a sort of social hub, and might give you a good indication of population in your timezone, and also outposts (specifically Amakna). Other than that I would suggest just powering through content until you can get to midlevel

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810398  Replies : 12  Views : 466
posté December 17, 2014, 01:19:49 | #18

Quote (OrangeJuicePulp @ 17 December 2014 01:16) *
So the server will be up and running soon?
Hiya. First thing, you're posting on the wrong forum for a solution. There has been quite a few different solutions posted on the APAC forums. The most successful so far is to redownload the APAC client over the top of your existing files (so Support have said). In future its better to seek help on the APAC forums for an APAC related issue. It might seem dead but I can assure you people check it every day, including our very helpful CM Jack.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #810379  Replies : 4  Views : 245
posté December 17, 2014, 01:06:41 | #19
Red nose or bust.

Thread : News  Preview message : #810375  Replies : 32  Views : 720
posté December 16, 2014, 16:35:31 | #20

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 16 December 2014 15:47) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 December 2014 15:44) *
what has set damage?

Doesn't one Eliotrope spell have such non-reducable damage?
My assumption would be like, event of quest mobs perhaps?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810211  Replies : 18  Views : 600