Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

tashlol's profile
Statistics
675 Posts (0.75 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 26, 2015, 11:29:17 | #1

Quote (ejkhoo213 @ 26 April 2015 11:05) *
Hi, i've updated the list of items tradeable :p any one of it will do

the pet's level for today is at 12 and will be increased on a daily basis hehe XD
Thank you very much! I'm afraid someone had a much cheaper offer for me though

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #855704  Replies : 5  Views : 211
posté April 14, 2015, 05:43:43 | #2

Quote (SylviaFlosky @ 14 April 2015 05:34) *
Nova,
In the migration announcement it says "After the Migration, players of Phaeris will also be able to access the REMINGTON server."

This looks very specific to me, it says we can access Remington with no mention of Nox, if you could get this clarified I would much appreciate it.
Thanks
Hiya Sylvia!

This is specifically for people who have just migrated their Phaeris accounts. The only region locks to server apply upon account creation, so if you created an International account before this migration (which you have) then this line does not effect you at all. I've been informed that they're looking into the connection issues now, but other than that I don't have any new information for you sorry. But I must stress that this migration should not effect pre-existing accounts at all. If it has its a bug and it will be rectified asap

Thread : News  Preview message : #850388  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 04:54:41 | #3

Quote (AoKishin @ 14 April 2015 04:32) *
I can't post in the forums with my migrated account yet.

Do I have to transfer my client region to western or remain in asia-pacific?
There is an anti-spam bot measure in place that means you can't post with new accounts for 24hrs, and technically our accounts are brand new

@Anna: I've been told we can use our existing Asia client to play but I'm unsure if thats still a thing

This post has been edited by tashlol - April 14, 2015, 04:57:18.
Thread : News  Preview message : #850376  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 04:29:45 | #4

Quote (annahsaur @ 14 April 2015 04:23) *

Quote (Samohtuh88 @ 14 April 2015 04:14) *

Quote (annahsaur @ 14 April 2015 03:35) *

Hey, have you tried putting the login info the new "nickname" you have when you migrated, the problem i have before the one im logging in is the nickname i choose for my wakfu and not the new username. i get confused filling up the forms so thats why when i tried to "forgot password" it says login is incorrect too.

please try that cause maybe we have the same problem we got confused in the forms
Damn in that case I'm facing a whole another problem, because I was never asked to choose a new nickname they weren't taken, only my usernames. And yeah I did fill out the reset password form with the new username, but it was apparently incorrect soooo. Terrific effort Ankama.

then i guess you should really submit a ticket

one more question nova, my husband got 2 accounts on phaeris and he only migrated only one account and then when he tried to migrate the other one it says incorrect login. then he tried logging in them both on wakfu.com and it both migrated even tho he only migrated one account. but he uses the same email on both account. is it a bug or it migrate them both because they have the same email address?

hes confused right now, and he thinks its a problem.
If he is able to log into both of them on wakfu.com, then I believe it means that his username and nickname were free and he didn't have to repick them upon moving! If he can log into both then there is no issue. If, after the migration is finished on the 15th, there is an error trying to log them in or something then defs use the Support link above

Thread : News  Preview message : #850364  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 03:43:36 | #5
@Itoshii: If you visit the wakfu.asia page it'll be a migration page. It'll ask you to change your Phaeris account names so there are no issues like the one you mentioned

@Anna:
I'm so glad it worked! As for not being able to post, since we're technically creating new accounts we won't be able to post on them for 24hrs as part of the new anti-spam bot system in place.

@Samohtuh88:
If Anna's method doesn't work then you'll need to submit a Support ticket here about the issue, or you can wait until after the migration has finished on the 15th to see if its sorted itself, and then send the ticket. Up to you!

@SylviaFlosky: No problem! I don't think its an issue on your end either, I do think it has things to do with the migration but I don't think its a permanent region lock. I'll keep you updated!

Thread : News  Preview message : #850346  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 02:43:46 | #6
@Annahsaur: Try using the 'Forgot my password' option when trying to login to your new account on the website. I had a similar issue and I reset my password it fixed up for me, so give that a try and let me know how it goes.

@SylviaFlosky: There should be no region lock that effects your current account. If you're having connection issues then that is a seperate issue you'll need to submit a report about it or start a thread. I've heard quite a few people with this issue so theres most likely some inconveniences while Ankama sort things out with regions and migration, but I'm afraid I have no official information to share on that, but I will ask for you!

Thread : News  Preview message : #850327  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 02:10:03 | #7

Quote (annahsaur @ 14 April 2015 02:05) *

Quote (tashlol @ 14 April 2015 01:58) *
Phaeris friends!

If you've migrated your account today but you get an error message of 'Incorrect Login' when signing into the website, a work around is to use the 'Forgot my password' option and reset your password. This will make your accounts accessible.

hi nova,

i tried doing the forgot password option and wakfu.com still didnt recognize the new and even the old username i have put for that specific account so it wouldnt let me reset my password using email.
Hi there Anna

That is pretty weird. When you migrated via wakfu.asia did you get a confirmation screen saying 'Congratulations you've just migrated' or something similar? Have you tried migrated your accounts in wakfu.asia again to make sure it did change?

Thread : News  Preview message : #850318  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 14, 2015, 01:58:28 | #8
Phaeris friends!

If you've migrated your account today but you get an error message of 'Incorrect Login' when signing into the website, a work around is to use the 'Forgot my password' option and reset your password. This will make your accounts accessible.

If you are trying to connect to Remington with your newly migrated account you may face troubles until the migration period has ended. Phaeris and the migration should end on the 15th, which is when all the kinks should be ironed out!

- Nova

Thread : News  Preview message : #850312  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 09, 2015, 00:39:57 | #9
Hi guys!

I'm still catching myself up on the issues with Steam connecting at the moment and collecting information on two threads (here and here). General Discussion on the forums is the place I least expected to find people sharing about this, so if you could answer this small list of questions on the Steam threads that would be great!

- Nova

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #848459  Replies : 58  Views : 2037
posté April 08, 2015, 02:50:27 | #10
There won't be a server merge! Remington and Phaeris will be totally seperate, so nothing in-game will change for either of us

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #848058  Replies : 49  Views : 1816
posté April 07, 2015, 15:56:29 | #11

Quote (Cairen @ 07 April 2015 15:50) *
The APAC Shop will now be a unified one. The Shop will be exactly the same as the Remington server Shop. Therefore no change is done to the EN Shop that the International Community already use.

so we can't get the water costume, etc?
The Water Fest costume hasn't been in our shop for over a year

Thread : News  Preview message : #847796  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 07, 2015, 15:47:41 | #12

Quote (denizistheman @ 07 April 2015 15:34) *
Let me say what is going to happen...

We already see some illegal kama sellers near Almanax-Temple.

Now, due to economic issues on asia, there are much more people make a living by selling game money. They will all open new accounts on Remington, will farm kamas by playing 16 hours a day and start selling it everywhere. People will start buying those kamas and guess what happens. Inflation... So players like us, who are not intented to make illegal kama trade won't be able to buy high level items.

Well done ankama...
Theres literally nothing stopping anyone from SEA logging into Remington right now. Remington isn't region locked. You're exaggerating something that could have been happening for the last 3 years. Just because Phaeris is a server based around an APAC community doesn't mean you're inviting botting in (you guys already have that anyway).

Thread : News  Preview message : #847791  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 07, 2015, 14:21:13 | #13
Hi guys!

We are NOT moving to Remington! We will be our own server seperate from Remington, we will just be able to access Remington with our newly migrated Phaeris accounts. Your server won't change at all, we'll just be sharing your forums and your cash shop. No need to grab them pitchforks

Thread : News  Preview message : #847774  Replies : 185  Views : 8933
posté April 07, 2015, 13:46:12 | #14

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 07 April 2015 13:39) *
Just a suggestion, wapac have a few items not available on the international side, maybe they should also make the jump?

Pretty happy with the community merge - any news on what will happen to phaeris moderators / support etc?
I can't speak for the Community Team and whats going on with our CMs, but we will be using Int Support from now on (I cry). Any active tickets should be carried over to INT Support during the change.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #847766  Replies : 49  Views : 1816
posté April 04, 2015, 00:22:10 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 03 April 2015 15:11) *
I hope sabi can confirm if thats for us or just phaeris
I'm not a silly. If it were Phaeris I would have said so. Its for the INT Ogrine shop (Phaeris doesn't get it).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846865  Replies : 34  Views : 3204
posté April 03, 2015, 15:05:16 | #16

I was about to top up on some Ogrines when i noticed this before payment:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846707  Replies : 34  Views : 3204
posté April 02, 2015, 10:43:12 | #17

Quote (Maldrid @ 02 April 2015 01:50) *

Quote (tashlol @ 02 April 2015 01:26) *
There was no favouritism, just public outcry.

Tell that to the hundreds of people who have had troll governors, where 20 page threads have been made comprised of pure fury and butthurt.

Do you deny that Sufokia, the nation that was affected, had a majority of former community volunteers, housed Jack the Black (main moderator and voice of the community besides Renommus) in Aydiv, and when the alt voting of Sufokia happened, action was IMMEDIATELY taken?

Do you also deny that Brakmar, the other nation this person supposedly took over, was under his control for four terms equalling two months, with two threads screaming that he had been alt voting at least?

If you can't deny any of these, shut up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846276  Replies : 83  Views : 4331
posté April 02, 2015, 01:26:52 | #18
It wasn't just one angry person whining, it was dozens. In fact it was two nations worth of people submitting tickets and making threads that got this to the attention of our Support team (who are great). This may have been an exploit for a long time and people have been doing it for years, but our Support team are a lot more prompt and a lot more in-tune with our community thanks to our Community Team. You can call this a double standard but what it comes down to is the prioritisation of the INT Support team. There was no favouritism, just public outcry.

This post has been edited by tashlol - April 02, 2015, 01:27:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846102  Replies : 83  Views : 4331
posté April 01, 2015, 07:12:55 | #19
I'll try and be clear since people still don't understand. The schedule posted is to show a variety of mobs that will be included in the environmentals in Astrub. Along side these mobs will also be other environmental quests, so far one of them is to kill X number of wodents, another is to collect X number of fleaster eggs. Both of these environmentals are in addition to the schedule that has been posted and will continue throughout every day of the event. So wodents will occur every day via environmental quest and have absolutely nothing to do with the schedule posted, as there are more than 1 kind of environmental linked to Fleaster.

Does that make sense? I'm happy to clear things up if it doesnt.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845669  Replies : 21  Views : 1023