Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

tashlol's profile
Statistics
611 Posts (0.82 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:29:05 | #1

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 17:01) *
Classes:

Enutroph: firedamp explosion will now apply scalding
If you hadn't made this post I'd still be none the wiser. Thank you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825014  Replies : 37  Views : 618
posté January 21, 2015, 09:36:34 | #2
I have a few titles I really like:
- Ingenious Engineer
- The Great Flounderer
- Gelord of the Ring
- Soft and Refined

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822260  Replies : 47  Views : 1103
posté January 20, 2015, 21:08:13 | #3
Technically this is a quest recommended for 4 people  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822016  Replies : 7  Views : 820
posté January 18, 2015, 05:21:42 | #4

Quote (NealFravardin @ 18 January 2015 05:19) *
I think the OP meant it more as canned response and not a robot. Your posts on server status feel like copy and paste responses.
How many ways do you think there are to say 'the server is down and we're looking into it'?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821057  Replies : 55  Views : 1525
posté January 17, 2015, 13:20:50 | #5

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 17 January 2015 13:06) *
Chad is hot.

cheers~
You have excellent taste.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820707  Replies : 20  Views : 1029
posté January 17, 2015, 12:33:24 | #6

Quote (jubeli @ 17 January 2015 12:09) *
I will never use Chad as sidekick after his betrayal in xelorium.
Hes just going through a phase! Leave him alone!  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820697  Replies : 20  Views : 1029
posté January 16, 2015, 01:46:27 | #7

Quote (Nox16 @ 16 January 2015 00:37) *

Quote (tashlol @ 16 January 2015 00:12) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 January 2015 22:19) *
I heard joris was for people who help the community
I kinda wanted to ask for one for writing so many guides but i dont do it for that i just like helping mask players :|
I believe this is APAC only. The CMs rewarded a player with the Joris Costume for his efforts in guide creation on our forums. It was part of a way to encourage player created content.
itd be funny if it turned out they just copied a bunch of french and english guides for the rewards yet poor masq minimikeh is slaving away making the most op masq build he can think of... so sad. they should maybe reward peeps who make good guides... idk maybe im ranting a bit. bleh
English guides? You do realise that Phaeris is an English server yes? And the guides were created before there was any reward system in place. Maybe less ranting and more guide creating from you would be nice

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820268  Replies : 40  Views : 1078
posté January 16, 2015, 00:12:32 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 January 2015 22:19) *
I heard joris was for people who help the community
I kinda wanted to ask for one for writing so many guides but i dont do it for that i just like helping mask players :|
I believe this is APAC only. The CMs rewarded a player with the Joris Costume for his efforts in guide creation on our forums. It was part of a way to encourage player created content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820241  Replies : 40  Views : 1078
posté January 15, 2015, 22:39:16 | #9

Quote (LouCypher @ 15 January 2015 15:48) *

Quote (VisionCelestia @ 15 January 2015 15:39) *
It's a sad day when people are actively seeking LGBT guilds, because they feel a standard guild isn't accepting of said orientation.

Signature is an open house guild, we don't discriminate against Race, Sexual Orientation or anything of the sort, your welcome to join our guild (providing you play on Remington), i don't think you necessarily have to find a LGBT Guild to fit in, you are no different then myself or anyone else here.
Where did the OP suggest that they feel a "standard guild" is not accepting? Perhaps they just want to be around like minded people.
You're my new favourite.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820217  Replies : 18  Views : 481
posté January 14, 2015, 05:35:59 | #10

Quote (Heartyace @ 14 January 2015 04:52) *
Indeed Fecas are buffers. But more so defensive buffers. They are known for their ability to produce shields. I was hoping for a class that primarily is focused on buffing allies.A something simliar to a minstrel plays music to buff a team.
A feca has 2 shields for allies, Steam Glyph and Crashing Wave Armour. But it also has 4.5 ways of buffing an ally with Inversion, Bubble, Meteorite, Staff and Blade (which is the .5). While they may be known for their shields they can give a damn lot of party buffs. Please don't ignore our ability to buff just because it isn't the meta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819758  Replies : 28  Views : 944
posté January 13, 2015, 23:57:05 | #11
The only reason why these aren't enforced is because theres no easy way to report them. You'd have to manually submit a ticket each time you see an offensive name, and theres nothing stopping them changing it straight back anyway. Then you'd need to report them again. If you do see something offensive however I would recommend sending an Ankabox to a CM or submitting a ticket though, even if it is a hassle.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819683  Replies : 21  Views : 799
posté January 13, 2015, 13:01:27 | #12
B-but Fecas are a buffer class. How could you forget us Roxie  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819527  Replies : 28  Views : 944
posté January 07, 2015, 00:15:11 | #13
My assumption is they just haven't been added yet. They were added during the nation revamps, hence up to level 50. And its put into new content as well. They just haven't played catch up yet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817958  Replies : 4  Views : 354
posté January 05, 2015, 22:34:39 | #14
Any 'strat' that causes a bug in the AI so that it passes a turn or what ever is an exploit. This double barrel strat was used on the boss of HC Vertox on APAC and teams received bans from GMs before they could even finish. For all we know it could be intended that mobs attack the barrels and they simply aren't. In which case it would be a bug. Either way it is not a legit strat.

Also the name dropping smells a lot like a witch hunt.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817708  Replies : 10  Views : 503
posté January 04, 2015, 17:25:57 | #15
So you've decided to level fishing. My advice to you: turn back while you still can.

To answer your question though, yes hooks are still a thing. To access your crafting menu to see available recipes hit J and select your profession. There is a toggle between recipes and harvests (see below):

If you're referring to no available recipes at a crafting station then please take note that there are arrows at the bottom to switch between the levels (see below). People often over look them.

As for rat hairs, I would suggest using Wakfu Elements to identify what mobs you obtain rat hairs from. This is the WE article for Rat Hair (on the right it tells you its a trapper harvest, not a drop). While it won't tell you the location you can ask around on the forums or in-game. To save you the search, the rats you're looking for are located in the level 1-15 areas of each nation (ie: just outside the outpost).

While I don't have a guide to link you I am happy to answer any more questions you have about any profession. I understand that a lack of official resources means that these things are hard to understand so feel free to ask.

Edit: In addition to Wakfu Elements you can also use the Wakfu Encyclopedia resource section. It may be lacking some info (this time on Rat Hairs) it does have it on other resources.

This post has been edited by tashlol - January 04, 2015, 17:33:21.
Reason for edit : Added info.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817440  Replies : 9  Views : 392
posté January 04, 2015, 00:37:40 | #16
The reason you were attacked is because of the competitive nature for resources that Wakfu encourages. You have PvP immunity but if you interact with a resource you lose it again in order to maintain that cut-throat feeling Ankama want us to have. There is no way to protect yourself against PvP and theres no way to avoid it. All the flag system does is change it so people are able to PK and earn merits against others who are flagged. Since this is a game where natural resources, such as crops or trees, don't respawn on their own then there needs to be a way for players to deter those who wipe out entire ecosystems (since nations give stat buffs if their eco's are balanced). While this does breed a toxic PK culture (and I disagree a lot with the current PvP system) it is needful that we are able to fight over resources. I am sorry to hear that you've been PKd and hope that it won't force you to quit the game. There are other ways to collect resources, such as in haven bags or haven worlds, but I'm not sure if either of those are easily accessible to you as a newbie, and they aren't really a way around it. The only advice I have for you is to search for your resources elsewhere :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817280  Replies : 23  Views : 1607