Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dy-oxYGA's profile
Statistics
5 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 09, 2014, 03:36:56 | #1
WTT Dp Set + Kimono on Solomonk Offering Full dp set and kimono on Solomonk.

We can even negotiate on a similar deal .

I'm kinda interested on another relics too!

Drop me a message here or contact me IG:

Stedefus
Kinders

bump!

This post has been edited by Dy-oxYGA - February 10, 2014, 20:32:00.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #677041  Replies : 0  Views : 132
posté January 30, 2014, 02:22:24 | #2
So let me see if i get it.

We can't get used to compensations. Fair enough.

Just don't try to get us used to constant Dc's and Bugs.

Cause that doesn't seems like a good plan.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #671839  Replies : 74  Views : 2303
posté January 30, 2014, 02:19:22 | #3
Pff, they're a company, money doesn't grow on trees.

It's a good strategy.

They will end up putting that server P2P, but now, they need to gather clients.
Asia is huge market and Ankama is being pretty clever.

Now with the International Server, the real problem, is the bad support and the continuous server Dc's.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #671833  Replies : 9  Views : 912
posté January 30, 2014, 00:44:50 | #4
Seriously, this simply can't keep on going like this.

In the previous week, Sargent-Wiggest wrote here a Thread about the continuous Dc's in fights..

And he got, sadly, once more, 0 answers from you guys.

This week, the same issue just happened and I (and the community i think) really expect to see a response from you...

Let's put this in clear therms, it's really annoying keep investing time gathering/crafting foods, go to Dragon Pig lair for example, and lose food, PP candies, loot and TIME, lot's of it, for nothing!

The true is, you really have a great and dynamic game but you guys seem to start losing the track of it. You no longer engage your community/clients, with the wakfu world... Your awesome storytelling campaigns seem to no longer be part of your strategic plan...

And if you keep ignoring your community, you won't have a happy future as a company.

This is really sad to see, because, you have a really great and supportive community here.

You can see that in your Kickstarter Campaign, launched few days ago, for example.

The great support that the community gave to that campaign is just one of the many reasons that you should sit and think again before you even think on keep ignoring IMPORTANT and COMMUNITY RELATED threads like this one.

Think about it... It's this kind of situations that start "killing" companies.

I have no doubt how great your team is, and this game is the proof of it.

But srsly, would be wise to invest more time on your support team.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #671743  Replies : 74  Views : 2303