Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

hgrjfyth's profile
Statistics
12 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté December 11, 2013, 16:33:55 | #1
Not sure some of these replies realise that this is a yes or no question OP is asking...

Although I haven't seen any creditable facts from any devblog about this topic, I have found from personal experience today hunting in forfut with my 2 MM I was able to drop a 'neckfut' amulet which has a PP lock of 400 according to the official wakfu encyclopaedia.

So I'd say yes, they do count towards the pp lock.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #650493  Replies : 18  Views : 1322
posté December 02, 2013, 22:24:15 | #2
Hey there! I joined wakfu back after the beta, but sadly left a year or so ago. I have recently started playing again and am looking for a very active guild of adult fun loving gamers just like myself! If you could pop me a message when you have a slot free I would really appreciate it!

IGN:Sakakibara

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #645145  Replies : 160  Views : 10950
posté April 19, 2012, 21:05:00 | #3
Why do people get sooooo worked up about people who use wisdom? If any of you have ever played dofus you will know that wisdom is a essential part of a character, the amount of exp you get without wisdom is pathetic. Its your decision to not have it, don't go saying the people who maybe don't have enough time due to having a life and maybe working on a day to day basis who cant play non stop all day long for 2 levels have to be treated as if they are cheating their way to leveling faster. Its a part of the game, be smart and use it to your advantage instead of crying about other people using that advantage.

Thread : News  Preview message : #172817  Replies : 58  Views : 9072
posté March 24, 2012, 21:23:18 | #4
Do people not realise how long it took for ankama to add rouges and masq's to dofus? you cant expect them to just chuck some unfinished character into the game just cause your impatient, give the game time and just enjoy it, then when they finally do come out, go nuts!  

Thread : News  Preview message : #157465  Replies : 36  Views : 4615
posté February 22, 2012, 14:07:21 | #5
yeah that's what i'm starting to think... i can see why they might not be as quick to help like dofus because they are making money off dofus and wakfu is still in beta. BUT as soon as you bring money into the equation i.e pre ordering subscription, then you have to make sure your customers are being treated equally and letting them be heard otherwise things will only go downhill. thanks for the support kura, i hope someone will realise at ankama that there are more people out there which need to be heard.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #135225  Replies : 7  Views : 637
posté February 21, 2012, 19:01:46 | #6
Yeah see that's a good idea for their support, if they had like some sort of support chat line or message system that would make life so much easier to get things sorted. It just makes people frustrated when they are ignored or cant contact the right people directly. Thanks for the support its nice to know that the players of ankama's games are more willing to help than the actual company itself...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #134901  Replies : 7  Views : 637
posté February 21, 2012, 10:51:12 | #7
I subbed for 2 years like a boss.

lol jokes, the website crashed while buying 1 year and i ended up buying 2 by accident  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #134627  Replies : 39  Views : 2477
posté February 21, 2012, 10:17:40 | #8
Ahh yeah i thought the same to be honest, but then again when i ever had trouble with my dofus account and i sent a ticket they seemed to jump on it within hours. i think they need to start caring more for their future wakfu customers otherwise this isn't going to make many people happy...

Thanks for the reply

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #134613  Replies : 7  Views : 637
posté February 20, 2012, 20:46:33 | #9
Ticket not being dealt with... On the 10th of February i sent a ticket to sort out the fact that when i bought my subscription the website crashed and i ended up paying for a 24 month subscription ( two 12 months) instead of the desired 12 months, its been nearly 10 days now and it is drawing closer to the offical release of wakfu. i was just wondering how long it might take for my ticket to be looked at by someone from ankama? so far i have not received any response and i was just wondering what actions could i take?

i thought that obviously ankama gets hundreds (if not thousands) of tickets sent to them so they wont always get round to everyone instantly and also if i sent another ticket for the same reason as the first then that would just end up clogging up the queue even more...

Any help would be much appreciated, maybe some of your encounters with the support ticket system and how long you might have had to wait to get a response could help me feel less like i am being ignored by ankama

Thanks!

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #134351  Replies : 7  Views : 637
posté February 11, 2012, 21:54:04 | #10
Gotta love it when big headed people think they know soo much that they go to the extent of predicting the future. how about you go using your supernatural abilities to win the lottery eh? oh whats that? its just your opinion on what YOU THINK is going to happen to wakfu? ah. right. so that means its as worthless as the stuttering dribbling nonsense of those people who thought it was going to be the 'End of the World in 2012' hahaa you guys sure do make me laugh

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #130859  Replies : 223  Views : 15186
posté February 11, 2012, 20:27:23 | #11
Just Bought my 12 Month subscription, im buzzing for it!
Just a few words to all those people saying they don't wanna pay for it, think about all the times you have bought a game, whether its ps3, xbox or PC. Think about how you most likely will end up finishing that game in under a month, how many of you out there have had a game sitting in your room gathering dust for weeks, months, sometimes years even! i know i have! Just think, that 30-40 pounds you wasted on 3-4 weeks of gameplay could be spent on 3-12 months of gameplay! and its a game which will keep getting updated and fixed all year round! I mean it may just be me, but i think i know which one seems more worth the money.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #130841  Replies : 199  Views : 14016