Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Sargent-Wigge...'s profile
Statistics
703 Posts (0.71 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 18, 2014, 14:20:36 | #1
How do you guys know that about exchanging tokens?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764093  Replies : 27  Views : 926
posté August 12, 2014, 14:49:49 | #2
4 levels in 6 days ... that's not that hard. Why bring these kind of issues to the foruns?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762302  Replies : 18  Views : 833
posté August 10, 2014, 17:13:54 | #3

Quote (Dy7 @ 10 August 2014 17:09) *
Hello,

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 10 August 2014 13:13) *
(...) and your Ip will be checked often to see if you are logging multiple accounts?

Wtf.

No one has said anything like this. This is totally false.

____

The subject about the fragments and relics came up on the french forums but nothing has been decided yet.

This translation is more appropriate of our will :

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 10 August 2014 13:40) *
" A inexchangeable object must therefore be more readily available than an object that can be inserted in the economy. The next tier of objects to achieve must be more readily available as well. This is what we try to do with the relics. "

" Currently, the relics are not a reward for a great investment Player as they should, they are a reward that requires a totally disproportionate investment in a single activity that only a multi-account player who has plenty of time before it can hope to achieve without going through the trade. This is absolutely changing. And the introduction of the dealers to change seems to be a good opportunity to do so. note that the proposed solution is perhaps not good and there is still time to change it. Nevertheless ... "

" A relic lv 125 application 20 tokens per fragment by fragment or two dungeons. Knowing that speaks of exchangeable fragments and a player may use the fragments he had directly drop and those acquired through trade, for example by selling other drops he had in dungeon, there is more talk of an acquisition of relic 40-50 dungeons, which is already much more reasonable and close to what we would like. ___ Anyway, the question of the inclusion of fragments and / or relics in the dealers remains open.We still have to find the best possible solution to reward the player who has invested enough without giving the opportunity for farmers to bring 6-accounts too many fragments and / or relics in the economy, devaluing too much. "

And I posted a new message today :
Quote (Dy7 @ 10 August 2014 16:30) *
Hello,

A short message to tell you that we do have observed that this idea did appeal to you — and to reassure you : we will proceed differently

For example, here's another possibility :
  • Fragments obtained by the machine are linked to the account.
  • It takes about 50 dungeons * (at level 125) to get a Relic from fragments linked to the account.
  • Fusion of fragments linked to the account creates a Relic linked to the account.
  • Relics already in game remains exchangeable.
  • Fragments already in game remains exchangeable.
  • Looted Relics remains exchangeable.
  • Looted fragments remains exchangeable.
  • Fusion of exchangeable fragments creates an exchangeable Relic.
  • There is a way to trade exchangeable fragments against fragments linked to the account in order to finish quickly its Relics through the purchase.
*number to balance according to the will.

The question remains open.
Original post there : Click here
The IP thing was from information I got from a guildie

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761629  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 10, 2014, 16:19:54 | #4
For all those who are crying that can't have a relic . Multiboxers play more time and work harder than the casual player. So why is the casual player happy about this "multiboxer nerf" ? As a multiboxer I met last year a group of guys from Dathura, and they know who they are no need for me to mention them , and they play with their guild , and each and one of them might have 2-3 acc max and they crush any casual player from Reminton, they have relics, they have epics, they have runes, with 1-2 acc . Know why ? Because they work together in a guild like they were all appart from the same team. While most peeps that log 1-2 acc in Remington spent all day chatting at almanax saying how many disadvantages they have .

From my Wakfu experience solo players are usually arrogant towards others and that means why they have dificullty finding groups while multiboxers, seem always more friendly.

This post has been edited by Sargent-Wiggest - August 10, 2014, 16:24:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761608  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 10, 2014, 14:57:42 | #5

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 10 August 2014 14:45) *
If it ever happens, there will be no point for playing to me anymore. I'm using 2 or 3 accs at the same time, my buddies as well, and all of us are attached to these characters and are comfortable with this playstyle. Every single character is precious and helps the team. We don't have to search for random group fillers, deal with crappy persons, deal with those who doesn't have an idea of what Wakfu is, even though they're lvl 155.. Oh, it's been said like thousand times already. There ARE reasons to use multiple clients and better not to touch it.
If Ankama does something to multiboxing, they will lose more than a half of current population.
I personally have been a loyal customer for two years, but if multiboxing is going to be forbidden, I'll be locked out from the only game I've ever played and liked.
+1. exactly like me

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761582  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 10, 2014, 13:53:55 | #6
Non trading Relics = Hey I have netlez, and Im a feca. Oh damn I droped the Flaxid amulet and it's better for me. I can't sell or trade netlez, okay let me delete it please. Thank you

Quote (Mikutza @ 10 August 2014 13:45) *
Yes, a lot of people want this system, including me, no more hordes of multiboxers roaming the realms. Devs seem to be interested as well.
I should choose if I want to pay to play with people who don't understand game mechanics or are usually afk in dungeons or I can pay more, have more fun doing things solo. Actually I'm that kind of person, I rather log 6 acc than going in dungeon with others.

It's not my fault you are a solo player and you can't have everything you want. So don't blame it on the multiboxers

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761565  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 10, 2014, 13:28:07 | #7
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761558  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 10, 2014, 13:13:09 | #8
Wakfu - Changes to obtaining relics? Hello. I was told by a guildie that there is a petition on the french forum about relics. According to him you will no be able to trade relics and your Ip will be checked often to see if you are logging multiple accounts? So what if international players play along and have a team they won't be able to trade their relics and so on? Why is Wakfu getting a worthless update like the damage ones an now this?

It's my choise to pay more to kill everything than to pay less and die every dungeon I go with random or people who don't understand the game mechanics enough.

Sabi, Troyle, who ever is in charge, please I need some explanation about this.

Mod Edit: We were asked by a staff member to edit this post due to misinformation.

Please see Dy7's post here.

Post quoted below:

Quote (Dy7 @ 10 August 2014 17:09) *
Hello,

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 10 August 2014 13:13) *
(...) and your Ip will be checked often to see if you are logging multiple accounts?

Wtf.

No one has said anything like this. This is totally false.

____

The subject about the fragments and relics came up on the french forums but nothing has been decided yet.

This translation is more appropriate of our will :

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 10 August 2014 13:40) *
" A inexchangeable object must therefore be more readily available than an object that can be inserted in the economy. The next tier of objects to achieve must be more readily available as well. This is what we try to do with the relics. "

" Currently, the relics are not a reward for a great investment Player as they should, they are a reward that requires a totally disproportionate investment in a single activity that only a multi-account player who has plenty of time before it can hope to achieve without going through the trade. This is absolutely changing. And the introduction of the dealers to change seems to be a good opportunity to do so. note that the proposed solution is perhaps not good and there is still time to change it. Nevertheless ... "

" A relic lv 125 application 20 tokens per fragment by fragment or two dungeons. Knowing that speaks of exchangeable fragments and a player may use the fragments he had directly drop and those acquired through trade, for example by selling other drops he had in dungeon, there is more talk of an acquisition of relic 40-50 dungeons, which is already much more reasonable and close to what we would like. ___ Anyway, the question of the inclusion of fragments and / or relics in the dealers remains open.We still have to find the best possible solution to reward the player who has invested enough without giving the opportunity for farmers to bring 6-accounts too many fragments and / or relics in the economy, devaluing too much. "

And I posted a new message today :
Quote (Dy7 @ 10 August 2014 16:30) *
Hello,

A short message to tell you that we do have observed that this idea did appeal to you — and to reassure you : we will proceed differently

For example, here's another possibility :
  • Fragments obtained by the machine are linked to the account.
  • It takes about 50 dungeons * (at level 125) to get a Relic from fragments linked to the account.
  • Fusion of fragments linked to the account creates a Relic linked to the account.
  • Relics already in game remains exchangeable.
  • Fragments already in game remains exchangeable.
  • Looted Relics remains exchangeable.
  • Looted fragments remains exchangeable.
  • Fusion of exchangeable fragments creates an exchangeable Relic.
  • There is a way to trade exchangeable fragments against fragments linked to the account in order to finish quickly its Relics through the purchase.
*number to balance according to the will.

The question remains open.
Original post there : Click here

This post has been edited by [MOD]Gataki - August 11, 2014, 05:51:59.
Reason for edit : Added information from Dy7. Nobody's in trouble! :P
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761554  Replies : 115  Views : 3079
posté August 09, 2014, 20:13:25 | #9
Why add range damage, single target and etc and why not improve passives?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #761377  Replies : 561  Views : 36001
posté August 09, 2014, 20:08:43 | #10
Who's in charge for all these changes? Are these changes really going to bring anything new than just more damage? Why is the pvp system from Riktus just like Dofus... Why is Wakfu becoming Dofus. I don't understand why are these changes beeing made. Things were okay, and each island and dungeon should bring element equipment. Now it's going to be everything from the same bag. Imagination level: Trash

More HP or WP isn't good since HP will go up. There are other things to be done first. Useless changes... Islands are now beeing poorly design so as monsters and now the sets will be good for everyone? This means you grind one dungeon and all the server will be ok with it... Lol

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #761375  Replies : 561  Views : 36001
posté August 08, 2014, 21:06:02 | #11
WTT Solomonk for Tormentor hat full runed + Kamas WTT Solomonk 20% runed for Tormentor hat 30% runed + kamas.

IGN: Wookie, Danathor, Royal Flush

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761091  Replies : 0  Views : 101
posté August 07, 2014, 11:49:23 | #12
Ok so the boots went from 31 to 41 damage. Why no pp in it? We lack pp items, and for example for an enutrof is still not worth getting these new boots

Thread : News  Preview message : #760714  Replies : 5  Views : 555
posté July 31, 2014, 14:39:41 | #13
My body is ready

Thread : News  Preview message : #758808  Replies : 34  Views : 1901
posté July 30, 2014, 23:58:18 | #14
I made the challenge 100 + 75 and I only got 3 outgrowth. This was my max! Which is incredible. The description says , after you enter the flaxid dungeon, that if challenge is completed you have 100% of dropping an outgrowth, this is per character I supose and never happens to me

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758675  Replies : 18  Views : 611
posté July 29, 2014, 21:40:18 | #15
I'm counting on you to update us about server status, reply to our PM's asap as you can , MANAGE the english community and so on. Since troyle we haven't been updated enough. I hope this comes back, we need more feedback and a person who really cares about the community, it's general problems and each individual problem.

Welcome

And can we just change colors or the gender will automatically change?

Thread : News  Preview message : #758358  Replies : 26  Views : 1396
posté July 29, 2014, 03:36:19 | #16

Quote (Gynrei @ 28 July 2014 16:41) *
I hope they'll fix the challenge bug at the same time.
This, It annoys me that the challenge is always bugged . I have over 45 frags, 5 emblems and only 11 outgrowth. Ive got everything ready for the weapons and I can't seem to have any luck at the daily run to get some outrgrowth...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758099  Replies : 82  Views : 3254
posté July 28, 2014, 04:16:24 | #17

Quote (khackt @ 28 July 2014 03:48) *

Do you notice any of your dpts disintegrating?
yes half of my team was disintegrated yesterday, wasnt fun.
others died instantly as well, even tho they were p far.

1+1 =
10, yw.
Totem Dies battle ends

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757848  Replies : 82  Views : 3254
posté July 27, 2014, 15:10:02 | #18

Quote (BrainIsAjar @ 27 July 2014 06:57) *
can we get back to bragging? (and no we didnt make his ai derp.)

I already have 3 emblems. 3 to air spells, 2 lvls to earth and one 1 earth

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 July 2014 08:49) *

Quote (Reime @ 27 July 2014 08:45) *

Quote (BrainIsAjar @ 27 July 2014 06:57) *
can we get back to bragging? (and no we didnt make his ai derp.)
His ai derps regardless, and i got a +3 earth too. :O Wish it was air though.
I was literally gonna say this the people pretending they're beating him without his ai derping to pretend they're not abusing the bug for wins is hilarious to me

everyones doing it and the devs said to do it while you can so you can stop pretending now lol
Indeed. It's impossible not to notice the bug. But imagine if you have everything in game and you wanted to play the new content. Would you wait 1-2 weeks just to play it because Ankama released it with a bug? And the AI is not controled by the player like DP in the old days. The ai crashes it self, so I guess it's ok to keep doing it.

Any ideia when will it be fixed? Maybe this tuesday maintenance?

thanks in advance  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757707  Replies : 82  Views : 3254
posté July 27, 2014, 15:06:20 | #19
This happened to me at Flaxid. I logged and I was unable to join the fight using the reconnecting system or go outside

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757704  Replies : 5  Views : 302