Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

DJKac's profile
Statistics
41 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté May 18, 2015, 14:16:47 | #1
Well, only Enis (as far as I know) have purely healing spells, others (if they can) have heal if target is ally, damage otherwise, so it's basically not so useful unless you want your top DPS DPT DPC DDs to quickly heal your teammates. Also I sense a strong troll potential, so I doubt this will ever happen.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #862803  Replies : 4  Views : 301
posté May 11, 2015, 14:39:19 | #2

Quote (Nadyawin @ 11 May 2015 13:07) *

Quote (HealingHotness @ 09 May 2015 02:45) *
You clearly haven't seen high level gear. Most of it is tri-elemental. This means that the damage bonuses for the Coney could be 1050/1050/1050, and since Stasis base numbers are higher than Chromatic, this benefits higher level Enirispas more.

BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT LOW LEVEL ENIRIPSAS?!?! :O

Low-level Eniripsas have more important things than Coney to level.

Where is the advantage of a stasis heal over a chromatic heal, assuming that elemental resistances are ignored when healing? The point of stasis is creating the advantage of using the element with the least resistance. If it's only a higher base damage, well... how about simply having a higher base damage for the chromatic heal?
NOW THIS is what I was talking about earlier. Thank you

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #860765  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 10, 2015, 17:15:50 | #3

Quote (HealingHotness @ 10 May 2015 15:42) *
Stasis base damage is higher, because your stasis damage bonus is likely to be much lower than your highest damage (only false if all 3 highest damages are equal). To make up for this, stasis damage numbers are higher. AKA why Stasis Foggernauts with tri-elemental gear are OP AF.
Well, never played as Fogger, so gotta trust you on that

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #860472  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 09, 2015, 23:05:33 | #4

Quote (HealingHotness @ 09 May 2015 02:45) *
You clearly haven't seen high level gear. Most of it is tri-elemental. This means that the damage bonuses for the Coney could be 1050/1050/1050, and since Stasis base numbers are higher than Chromatic, this benefits higher level Enirispas more.

BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT LOW LEVEL ENIRIPSAS?!?! :O

Low-level Eniripsas have more important things than Coney to level.

Well, I don't know this whole math, but even if what you say is true, in the end average of 1050/1050/1050 is still 1050, and using chromatic still picks the "highest", which is 1050. Don't really understand what the 'stasis base numbers' are, so it would be really nice if that was explained. Otherwise, well... if the situation is as you present it (I am still kinda stuck at mid-high level (a bit over 100, 'cause there's a lot of stuff out there) so don't get angry at me for not rushing to the highest) I don't really see a difference between using 'stasis' and chromatic (the name 'stasis' would have to change to fit the fact that only Foggers use it, but that's just a minor change)

Also, gotta agree with the last thing. For now, the best thing Eni can do is maxing other things than coney. Hopefully when the revamp comes we will have some really well-done stuff

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #860274  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 08, 2015, 23:00:52 | #5

Quote (Dy7 @ 08 May 2015 22:52) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 08 May 2015 19:08) *
it's just funny how you start a project (class revamps) and then put them aside because you thought of something else
can't wait to see class revamps finished in 2018

Actually, 100+ and class revamp are both about the same objective. For example, Sadida gets a lot of change — very close to a whole revamp — in this patch. Also, 100+ is not a new idea : it started a long time ago and is very necessary for the game.
THIS.
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING. BE BLESSED.

JohnyWes actually said that 100+ was an idea from last year's road map, so I couldn't understand why people were so angry about it. Seriously it's not "either THL or revamps" (I also said that it's going to be really vital)

Also glad to hear that both things are being worked on at the same time.
But that actually means we're going to get a really big (and hopefully nice) update! Yay!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859977  Replies : 156  Views : 4663
posté May 08, 2015, 22:28:52 | #6

Quote (SacridTaco @ 08 May 2015 22:19) *

Quote (DJKac @ 08 May 2015 22:09) *

Quote (jubeli @ 08 May 2015 21:25) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 08 May 2015 19:30) *

or are we too dumb too understand?

You to know that this isn't true, right? You're just exaggerating and giving them a reason to visit these forums even less.

I dont know why players turn on each other. The game is not giving enjoyment to old player with high level, definetly the game is terrible to make new players stick to it and suddenly changes their plans to work on mid level contet? The mid content sure needs some love, but its by far less important then the early or late game right now. This 2 is far more broken than the mid content. Maybe one or other still have fun with the game, but even you who has fun cant deny that a lot of people around you doenst think the same way anymore.

Its not nenekos fault if they arent visiting the forums, its their own fault. Neneko is here since the begining suporting the game and he's always trying to make proposals to help the improvement of the game. So, after more than 3 years supporting the game and seeing that its path is leading to nowhere a player cant come to the forums express their feelings because ankama will get sad or being contradicted with some selfish argument like johnyWes(That is against revamps because he THINKS that his zobal will be improved)?
Also, while I'd love to receive the revamp, THL may be just a band aid, but with what we have now, I'd really appreciate it. Point is, you won't really use every passive/special your class has to offer, and I am talking about every class. And even if, everyone is going to have every such skill unlocked at 191. No difference between any Eni, Sadida, Zobal, Osa, NOONE, unless you take elementals into account. Do you want that?
Actually if you look at the freshly revamped classes, everyone wants almost every one of their passives/actives no matter what their build is. This problem is hardly an issue once revamps are finished.
Keyword: almost. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not against revamps, but, as I told, once you reach level 191, you have everything. And the max is supposed to be 200.

Also, about the revamps, Sadida and Eni are not as screwed. They are still functional. Not perfect, but functional. On the other hand, we have classes like Osa or Zobal, which are plain broken. I swear on me damn wings, I would delay my own revamp to see every class that has to specialize reworked. That's how I think they are broken. PERIOD.

THL is good IMVHO because it gives some versatility. At least those 45 points are going to be spent on something else.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859966  Replies : 156  Views : 4663
posté May 08, 2015, 22:09:15 | #7

Quote (jubeli @ 08 May 2015 21:25) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 08 May 2015 19:30) *

or are we too dumb too understand?

You to know that this isn't true, right? You're just exaggerating and giving them a reason to visit these forums even less.

I dont know why players turn on each other. The game is not giving enjoyment to old player with high level, definetly the game is terrible to make new players stick to it and suddenly changes their plans to work on mid level contet? The mid content sure needs some love, but its by far less important then the early or late game right now. This 2 is far more broken than the mid content. Maybe one or other still have fun with the game, but even you who has fun cant deny that a lot of people around you doenst think the same way anymore.

Its not nenekos fault if they arent visiting the forums, its their own fault. Neneko is here since the begining suporting the game and he's always trying to make proposals to help the improvement of the game. So, after more than 3 years supporting the game and seeing that its path is leading to nowhere a player cant come to the forums express their feelings because ankama will get sad or being contradicted with some selfish argument like johnyWes(That is against revamps because he THINKS that his zobal will be improved)?
Wow. That is something interesting. First, wondering why players turn on each other, then calling 'em selfish. Not cool, man, not cool.

Also, while I'd love to receive the revamp, THL may be just a band aid, but with what we have now, I'd really appreciate it. Point is, you won't really use every passive/special your class has to offer, and I am talking about every class. And even if, everyone is going to have every such skill unlocked at 191. No difference between any Eni, Sadida, Zobal, Osa, NOONE, unless you take elementals into account. Do you want that?

I understand. Every class needs the revamp. Badly. Period. Midgame is boring, so it gets changed to keep the players in. But early and end-game are really important in every game, and need some care as well.
HELL. A lot of this game needs some real' love. And flaming on other players just because they express their opinions is not helping. At ALL. Johny IMHO is not against revamps, he just said he prefers THL because in the end it will affect EVERY CLASS. AND THAT IS A GOOD THING. GOOD GOD.

ALSO. Revamps are not CANCELED. It's just on a hiatus. They are going to be delivered, but not as soon as we expected. In exchange, we are going to get something that will make our characters more interesting. IT'S A DAMN ROLE-PLAYING GAME, YOU IOP BRAINS. You wouldn't like to literally see an army of goddamn end-game clones.

Thank you. I literally got angry. Good damn job. Because "a player cant come to the forums express their feelings because ankama will get sad or being contradicted with some selfish argument (...)" No thank you. I am out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859958  Replies : 156  Views : 4663
posté May 08, 2015, 20:42:00 | #8

Quote (Thannas @ 08 May 2015 20:07) *
I think the OP meant chromatic heal (for coney)?
Eeeenope, if I understood well, "Stasis heal" is a coney spell suggestion that takes the average of three highest elemental bonuses. But I also think chromatic is way better, because the idea of average can IMHO backfire really hard

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #859931  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 07, 2015, 20:23:17 | #9

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 07 May 2015 01:34) *
stasis is actually just top 3
well, I was always the last one to get to know about things :/ so thanks for correcting
I still think 'stasis heal' would be much more of a trouble than help, because you can get more damage bonus for a single element than for three, even if you count the heal bonus

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #859595  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 06, 2015, 18:57:15 | #10

Quote (HealingHotness @ 04 May 2015 01:40) *
Stasis Heal is so that the Coney's heal is based on an average of all 3 elemental bonuses, allowing us to increase its base value, making it far more efficient.

This conceptmay not work as well as intended, because, well, stasis is based on an average of all four elements, which backfires when, for example, we have 500% damage for air, fire and water, but only 150% for earth. Calculator says it's 412,5%, and while it's not really low, it's lower than any of what it could be. A good solution to that could be chromatic heal (picks the highest damage bonus)

Also, upping Hygiene status with spell cost? Yes. Upping it with spell level? That's a no from me. It would be pretty painful to even use Hygiene for low-leveled people, and even if at lvl 200 a spell costing 1 AP will grant 10/11 Hygiene stacks (so, let's say, 5 AP heal would grant 30/40 stacks) it has a chance to get highly overpowered (including the proposition of raising the max amount of Hygiene stacks)

Also I don't recall Coneys having their own Hygiene-o-meter, since they raise their owners Hygiene

Also, gonna add my three cents to the UR discussion as well (heck, I did another suggestions thread myself, but why not)

Nadya has a good point about the UR in its current state, mostly about favorizing the fire/air build. Water, currently as it is, isn't worth it, even after looking at is just as a regular skill tree. I would love to see something similar to what other classes have, being a passive granting additional bonuses for a certain stat (like, enis would have more damage for having heals).
But back to UR. As far as I know, the main difference between this and the togglable angry/calm Eli0 skill is when calm, Eli0s regenerate WP, and during their anger, all skills cost WP and have more power. This would require a REALLY big overhaul of how Eni skills work. We'd also, like Nadya mentioned, have to revert back to the old Infection-like system (Infections were being stacked on enemies, the effects were stronger, but they were triggered quite randomly after there was enough Infection, and all stacks were used in the process)

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #859249  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 03, 2015, 21:40:46 | #11
I have a bad feeling about seeing a coney like that >.<
But what about Maskemane? I can already see this "Masmanke" being "reel last masek to gud for dis"

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #858192  Replies : 57  Views : 2815
posté May 03, 2015, 20:07:11 | #12

Quote (HealingHotness @ 02 May 2015 22:28) *
Expert Healer: (max rank) ignores half of allies' heal resist (half the heal resist ignore on self-originated heals)

Coney: Summons Rank Y Coney with 40% Eni's HP and full Eni's damages and Resists and half her Lock/Dodge. Coney Hygiene is always equal to Eni Hygiene.

Coney Spells:

Stasis Heal: Heals HP Stasis.

Coney Kiss: Increases Resist on ally or decreases resist on an enemy.

Unnatural Remedies: Places the Eni in the Unnatural Remedies state for one turn.

Coney's Mark: Places the Coney's Mark on the enemy. When enemy dies, the Coney will be healed.

Hygienate: Increases Eni's Hygiene.

Absorb: Absorbs 20% of ally's damage taken for one turn.

Hygiene now scales with spell levels and has a higher max. It no longer drops if it isn't maintained.

Unnatural Remedies: Fear Flask now pushes back two cells and refunds the 2 AP.

Well, while some ideas are good (yes for Unnatural bonus for Fear Flask, YES for no disappearing Hygiene, YESSS for more stuff for this useless piece of fur) I am afraid some of this is just not as useful as you may have thought.

Expert Healer - I may not understand this fully, but I think it may be way to overpowered.

Coney (summon) - all the stats set like that are way too good. I mean, MAYBE if Eni who summoned the Coney is lvl 200k and the skill is rank 50; but I don't think it will ever happen. (like, Coney having over 1000% elemental damage just because Summoner has such, even though it's rank 0 spell) (and why does it need hygiene on its' own?)

Stasis Heal - If you meant that healing ignores elemental resistances, I think it already does.

Coney Kiss - that's some really nice stuff! It would give that summon more utility than just being a meat shield

Unnatural Remedies - if that's a Coney spell as well, it may come in handy, actually. No need to personally spend 2 ap just to fire heal/water kill/trigger air effect is quite interesting

Coney Mark - there actually used to be Coney Mark, and it was the skill that allowed to summon Coneys, however.... Sadist Mark anyone? I don't think we would need a special mark just so this little bunnyrabbit can get healed alone and overwrite an existing, more beneficial mark.

Hygienate - Coney always increases Eni's Hygiene with its Healing Murmus, so, I don't really think it's necessary

Absorb - that would make this little fragile thing a bit tanky. Sounds like a nice idea, but I'm not really sure about it

Hygiene now scales with spell levels (...) - what do you mean by that?
(...) has a higher max. It no longer drops if it isn't maintained. - YES PLEASE

Fear Flask now pushes back two cells and refunds the 2 AP - a little nice addition

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #858159  Replies : 18  Views : 986
posté May 02, 2015, 18:56:25 | #13
There used to be a Super Coney skill instead of current Summon Coney (and to summon Coney you had to use Coney Mark, which used to be there instead of Refund mark)

I don't remember what it did, so I googled for answers and that's what I got:

Super Coney
3 0-3
This spell transforms a Coney into a Super Coney, a very efficient healer, until the end of the fight!
Effects:
+20% → 120% to healing
+5% → 50% Resist.
+5% → 50% of the Eni's max HP
Conditions:
Does not have the "Super Coney" state (target)
Can be used on: Coney

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #857888  Replies : 7  Views : 460
posté April 22, 2015, 14:15:40 | #14
At this point I wouldn't really recommend using water, because it's pretty much boring, and fire can easily outheal it. Sure, you'll lose 2 ap for unnatural remedies, but they can be gained back with the usage of most of the air skills (the exception being 1st, fear flask)

About the specialities, most of the actives are IMHO meh. The only ones I use are unnatural remedies and eniraser (gets rid of some debuffs, revives KOd allies). All passives are quite good, to be honest, but when it comes to any specific order, I'd say constitution is a must-have asap, because any additional hp is good hp.

Keep in mind though that there's an upcoming revamp of Eni and Sadida, so everything will change

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #854336  Replies : 3  Views : 384
posté April 13, 2015, 12:59:16 | #15
Okay... someone please enlighten me. I've received a message that I have installed this Authenticator (while I did not) and now I am quite worried. Any words of advice? (Yes, I have connected this account to my steam, before anyone asks)

Thread : News  Preview message : #850015  Replies : 26  Views : 1406
posté March 27, 2015, 17:53:21 | #16
Eni gets reworked?
Feels so good...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843983  Replies : 387  Views : 14788
posté February 07, 2015, 23:02:37 | #17

Quote (smallz117 @ 06 February 2015 19:11) *
I remember back in the mini-revamp for enis, they were talking about being able to expend a cost of some sort (likely 1WP) to prematurely consume a mark on a monster to proc mass mark at half power without the target needing to die. Although this would have to have a 1/target/fight kinda restriction to keep it from being abused constantly (might still be easily abusable in this mode)

I would love for one of the Air spells, like Psychosis Flask, to have a curse you can apply to targets that puts a shield of damage reduction on them. (Like Feca's Crashing Wave armor)

Please bring back old Regeneration, it used to be like a weaker form of Bamboozle on allied targets. (It was my favorite spell in the game)

Find something to make Transcendence more worth it. (Feca's Perfect Armor makes it look like a joke)
Either keep the 1/fight restriction and make it literally heal nuke the target for a large % of their health, or make it just 1/target/fight and allow us to use it more than once a fight (maybe even make it -50% Final Damage and +100% Final Resists for the turn they are Trans'd, along with the medium heal)

And, with the recent theme of Final Damage and Final Resists, Lethargy Flask would be PERFECT to have an effect that would make the target have -10% Final Damage and Resists for 1 turn with it's cost, when triggered with UR.

Overall though I feel like whatever Ankama wants to do with enis will have the highest priority, and then are balanced from there, but I enjoy the core mechanics of Eni's atm, I just feel they need more refining and a general buff to keep up with all the big revamps on the recent class changes.
Enis generally are not bad, they are just... lacking. The core gimmick is cool, but it's not vivid enough. Not bright, not interesting, not quite unique and extraordinary.
Consumption of a mark would give me actually a reason to use WP (finally), but when will that be introduced? Goddess Eni only know.
And about flasks, make Psykosis lower Final damage rather than normal multiplier.
(And what I always complain about, make Water branch more interesting!!)

Interesting enough, this topic still lives, but it's quite... eh. Seems like players are more interested in seeking help with starting as an Eni, or building a high-end killer

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #828272  Replies : 16  Views : 2291
posté February 01, 2015, 16:58:54 | #18
If I remember everything correctly, percentage of heal resist depends on how much your health was missing and how powerful the healing was.

Water branch is seriously just boring, I have the cross-AoE spell if there's a group of enemies or if allies are close to each other. I also use the cheap spell to take down stuff like Warm Up on trools in El Pochito's dung. Otherwise, Fire is better at single-target healing. The hygiene thing from water is also useless right now. It's supposed to work like: the more you heal, the more you heal, but because of the resist, the more you heal, the less you heal. It also disappears if you missed a turn (stunned, sleepy, etc.)

So, that's kinds right, Fire has the most of the options, offering high damage, support and healing if necessary. Air is tricky (I need to change some exp there - I took Psyko and Fear should've taken Psyko and Pain instead) but it should receive some attention as well (three things though: why Fear Flask has no debuff? what exactly does Pain Flask do? and WHERE IS SLEEPY STATUS ON LETHARGY FLASK?? ;_; )

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #826152  Replies : 16  Views : 2291
posté January 09, 2015, 11:37:06 | #19
Pain Flask seems like a good idea since it's cheap and spammy, though I'd suggest taking Psykosis Flask instead of Infected (1AP 1MP range 1-5 as opposed to 5AP range 1-3, but Psykosis has limit max 2 times per target per turn)

Water spells are honestly just all the same, with different range and power, so if you want a quite good healing with moderate range, just stick to the Healing Word (the first one)

Also, about fire, Sadist/Hammle/Rebirth marks have all ranges starting from 2, so if you want to use Fire often, you can pick Traid/Refund (you can also use Fear Flask without leveling it, only the effect of pushing the enemies away matters, and it doesn't change)

It's worth noting that if you want to have all elemental spells you use maxed out, you'd either have to go with 4 spells from single branch, 3 from one and 2 from another (or 1 from the two left elements) or 2 from each branch. You can go Sadist/Hammle/Refund/Psykosis/Pain/Healing without having all of them (if any) maxed, but it's still a quite good option.

About specialities:
Constitution is a must-have, since it buffs your max HP in the battle.
Unnatural Remedies let you heal with fire and deal damage with water, plus it allows to cast debuffs with air, so it's usable when you want to do either of those.
Master Propagator increases your air damage the more you use air in battle.
Eniraser is an option if you play with sidekicks/other players and they tend to die a lot, but if you get debuffed cast it on yourself to remove that effect.
Regeneration is kinda the same thing as Eniraser, but you also lose max 2 AP when it's casted, plus you can't use it on yourself to get heal.
Transcendence is your panic button, but it's very limited, so use it with caution.

I'm not sure if heal explosions from Massacuring are buffed by Expert Healer, honestly.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #818617  Replies : 4  Views : 1091
posté January 08, 2015, 21:51:16 | #20
Well, wow, I was kinda busy and left this topic... but wow.

Anyways, for the record I never thought Enis are bad, the're quite good, but they need something to be more... creative and interesting. Let me tell you what I think as Eni.

Fire Marks' bonuses along with Blazing Calligraphy (Massacuring Mark's damage bonus) come a little bit too late (it's useless when you deal with single target, unless it's Sadist)

Air is better than it used to be (Propagator is activated when user wants to, it stacks on Eni and does not disappear, as opposed to Infection, which was stacked on each target, occurred randomly after number of stacks went over the required amount and removed all when the status was caused, and were gone if you missed a turn of stacking)

Water is just boring. I can heal better with Fire, and I am tri-element. That is why I thought of minor buffs, so it would be more worth it.

Unnatural Remedies are okay, Transcendence is right now just an ultimate "oh crap" button, Coney is "meh", Regeneration is kinda weird, Eniraser needs a solid buff since other classes can revive as well.

Absorption used to apply aura on Eni too, that was kinda cool, but it's still quite nice it was merged with Heal Drain. Master Propagator is not that bad, Hygiene stacks painfully long, as opposed to rapidly growing amount of Heal Resistance, Expert Healer would be cool to receive a bonus to Water damage, and idea to add resistances to Constitution is very good.

Also, what my friend noticed: "Some classes, like Masqueraiders, have spells that casted on ally heal, and on enemy - deal damage. But Enis have Unnatural Remedies for that." I mean, seriously, that would be a cool thing to add as well (I don't know, to Air, perhaps) so, as Seraeph said, Enis would be those "masters of a Medical Profession" (though being able to heal with every single element would be a bit of an overdose.... hmm. Maybe that's why those flasks cause pain)

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #818464  Replies : 16  Views : 2291