Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

DJKac's profile
Statistics
28 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté April 22, 2015, 14:15:40 | #1
At this point I wouldn't really recommend using water, because it's pretty much boring, and fire can easily outheal it. Sure, you'll lose 2 ap for unnatural remedies, but they can be gained back with the usage of most of the air skills (the exception being 1st, fear flask)

About the specialities, most of the actives are IMHO meh. The only ones I use are unnatural remedies and eniraser (gets rid of some debuffs, revives KOd allies). All passives are quite good, to be honest, but when it comes to any specific order, I'd say constitution is a must-have asap, because any additional hp is good hp.

Keep in mind though that there's an upcoming revamp of Eni and Sadida, so everything will change

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #854336  Replies : 3  Views : 220
posté April 13, 2015, 12:59:16 | #2
Okay... someone please enlighten me. I've received a message that I have installed this Authenticator (while I did not) and now I am quite worried. Any words of advice? (Yes, I have connected this account to my steam, before anyone asks)

Thread : News  Preview message : #850015  Replies : 21  Views : 861
posté March 27, 2015, 17:53:21 | #3
Eni gets reworked?
Feels so good...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843983  Replies : 387  Views : 12750
posté February 07, 2015, 23:02:37 | #4

Quote (smallz117 @ 06 February 2015 19:11) *
I remember back in the mini-revamp for enis, they were talking about being able to expend a cost of some sort (likely 1WP) to prematurely consume a mark on a monster to proc mass mark at half power without the target needing to die. Although this would have to have a 1/target/fight kinda restriction to keep it from being abused constantly (might still be easily abusable in this mode)

I would love for one of the Air spells, like Psychosis Flask, to have a curse you can apply to targets that puts a shield of damage reduction on them. (Like Feca's Crashing Wave armor)

Please bring back old Regeneration, it used to be like a weaker form of Bamboozle on allied targets. (It was my favorite spell in the game)

Find something to make Transcendence more worth it. (Feca's Perfect Armor makes it look like a joke)
Either keep the 1/fight restriction and make it literally heal nuke the target for a large % of their health, or make it just 1/target/fight and allow us to use it more than once a fight (maybe even make it -50% Final Damage and +100% Final Resists for the turn they are Trans'd, along with the medium heal)

And, with the recent theme of Final Damage and Final Resists, Lethargy Flask would be PERFECT to have an effect that would make the target have -10% Final Damage and Resists for 1 turn with it's cost, when triggered with UR.

Overall though I feel like whatever Ankama wants to do with enis will have the highest priority, and then are balanced from there, but I enjoy the core mechanics of Eni's atm, I just feel they need more refining and a general buff to keep up with all the big revamps on the recent class changes.
Enis generally are not bad, they are just... lacking. The core gimmick is cool, but it's not vivid enough. Not bright, not interesting, not quite unique and extraordinary.
Consumption of a mark would give me actually a reason to use WP (finally), but when will that be introduced? Goddess Eni only know.
And about flasks, make Psykosis lower Final damage rather than normal multiplier.
(And what I always complain about, make Water branch more interesting!!)

Interesting enough, this topic still lives, but it's quite... eh. Seems like players are more interested in seeking help with starting as an Eni, or building a high-end killer

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #828272  Replies : 16  Views : 2016
posté February 01, 2015, 16:58:54 | #5
If I remember everything correctly, percentage of heal resist depends on how much your health was missing and how powerful the healing was.

Water branch is seriously just boring, I have the cross-AoE spell if there's a group of enemies or if allies are close to each other. I also use the cheap spell to take down stuff like Warm Up on trools in El Pochito's dung. Otherwise, Fire is better at single-target healing. The hygiene thing from water is also useless right now. It's supposed to work like: the more you heal, the more you heal, but because of the resist, the more you heal, the less you heal. It also disappears if you missed a turn (stunned, sleepy, etc.)

So, that's kinds right, Fire has the most of the options, offering high damage, support and healing if necessary. Air is tricky (I need to change some exp there - I took Psyko and Fear should've taken Psyko and Pain instead) but it should receive some attention as well (three things though: why Fear Flask has no debuff? what exactly does Pain Flask do? and WHERE IS SLEEPY STATUS ON LETHARGY FLASK?? ;_; )

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #826152  Replies : 16  Views : 2016
posté January 09, 2015, 11:37:06 | #6
Pain Flask seems like a good idea since it's cheap and spammy, though I'd suggest taking Psykosis Flask instead of Infected (1AP 1MP range 1-5 as opposed to 5AP range 1-3, but Psykosis has limit max 2 times per target per turn)

Water spells are honestly just all the same, with different range and power, so if you want a quite good healing with moderate range, just stick to the Healing Word (the first one)

Also, about fire, Sadist/Hammle/Rebirth marks have all ranges starting from 2, so if you want to use Fire often, you can pick Traid/Refund (you can also use Fear Flask without leveling it, only the effect of pushing the enemies away matters, and it doesn't change)

It's worth noting that if you want to have all elemental spells you use maxed out, you'd either have to go with 4 spells from single branch, 3 from one and 2 from another (or 1 from the two left elements) or 2 from each branch. You can go Sadist/Hammle/Refund/Psykosis/Pain/Healing without having all of them (if any) maxed, but it's still a quite good option.

About specialities:
Constitution is a must-have, since it buffs your max HP in the battle.
Unnatural Remedies let you heal with fire and deal damage with water, plus it allows to cast debuffs with air, so it's usable when you want to do either of those.
Master Propagator increases your air damage the more you use air in battle.
Eniraser is an option if you play with sidekicks/other players and they tend to die a lot, but if you get debuffed cast it on yourself to remove that effect.
Regeneration is kinda the same thing as Eniraser, but you also lose max 2 AP when it's casted, plus you can't use it on yourself to get heal.
Transcendence is your panic button, but it's very limited, so use it with caution.

I'm not sure if heal explosions from Massacuring are buffed by Expert Healer, honestly.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #818617  Replies : 4  Views : 971
posté January 08, 2015, 21:51:16 | #7
Well, wow, I was kinda busy and left this topic... but wow.

Anyways, for the record I never thought Enis are bad, the're quite good, but they need something to be more... creative and interesting. Let me tell you what I think as Eni.

Fire Marks' bonuses along with Blazing Calligraphy (Massacuring Mark's damage bonus) come a little bit too late (it's useless when you deal with single target, unless it's Sadist)

Air is better than it used to be (Propagator is activated when user wants to, it stacks on Eni and does not disappear, as opposed to Infection, which was stacked on each target, occurred randomly after number of stacks went over the required amount and removed all when the status was caused, and were gone if you missed a turn of stacking)

Water is just boring. I can heal better with Fire, and I am tri-element. That is why I thought of minor buffs, so it would be more worth it.

Unnatural Remedies are okay, Transcendence is right now just an ultimate "oh crap" button, Coney is "meh", Regeneration is kinda weird, Eniraser needs a solid buff since other classes can revive as well.

Absorption used to apply aura on Eni too, that was kinda cool, but it's still quite nice it was merged with Heal Drain. Master Propagator is not that bad, Hygiene stacks painfully long, as opposed to rapidly growing amount of Heal Resistance, Expert Healer would be cool to receive a bonus to Water damage, and idea to add resistances to Constitution is very good.

Also, what my friend noticed: "Some classes, like Masqueraiders, have spells that casted on ally heal, and on enemy - deal damage. But Enis have Unnatural Remedies for that." I mean, seriously, that would be a cool thing to add as well (I don't know, to Air, perhaps) so, as Seraeph said, Enis would be those "masters of a Medical Profession" (though being able to heal with every single element would be a bit of an overdose.... hmm. Maybe that's why those flasks cause pain)

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #818464  Replies : 16  Views : 2016
posté January 05, 2015, 23:23:27 | #8
You know, being level 117 Eni, this might sound really dumb and embarrasing, but what I have just found out is...

ENIRASER CAN REMOVE DEBUFFS.

Hurr durr. Anyways... if anyone didn't knew that, now you do. Like me. Good day.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #817716  Replies : 16  Views : 2016
posté December 10, 2014, 19:13:17 | #9
Eniripsa suggestions So, now we have pretty well done Srams, Fecas, Pandawas, and received already interesting Eli0tropes. That actually made me thinking about what could be done with our favourite healing class. I have some ideas, but I understand there could be more interesting mechanics that could be added/changed. If you have anything interesting to say, you're more than welcome.

• Debuff removal
That would probably be something more than a silly addition. The idea is, when using Water/Air/Fire spell on teammates, it would get rid of negative effect(s)/decrease their duration time. To not make it overpowered mechanic, this action would consume stacks of Hygiene/Propagator, with either having fixed time reduction and stack consumption, or, depending what debuff it is and how long it lasts, the spell would use a proper amount of stacks.

EDIT: I found out Eniraser can remove debuffs. So, moving along...

• Supporting effects
This would change the way Eniripsas feel as well. While healing teammates, sidekicks or summons, they would receive a minor temporary buffs, depending on used skill. Water spells could apply more defensive effects, like some sort of water shield, while Fire would enhance others' power, including (but not limited to) regular damage, backstab/critical multiplier. Air (if it could) would be more of a general support, increasing e.g. lock/dodge, initiative, or block.

• Rainbow cure
This might be an unnecessary addition, but I thought of creating a possibility to heal with every elemental branch. When Unnatural Remedies is applied, Air spells used on teammates would restore small amount of their health. The Unnatural Remedies effect is removed afterwards. Using Air spells on enemies would deal damage as normal, and under the effect, would apply a proper debuff. Now, this may sound silly, but may bring some interesting variety, and no matter what build, Enis can still support their teams with some healing (though not as effective as Water or Fire). Now keep in mind, that this whole -if hit an ally: and -if hit an enemy: would work only under the effect of Unnatural Remedies. Probably would consume stacks, like in the earlier idea.

• Dangerous water
As you may already know, Enis' water spells are: 1.Medium heal, medium range, medium cost 2.Short-medium range, rebound medium heal, higher cost 3. Short range, cross-3 medium-big heal (except Eni), higher cost 4. Long range, minor heal, small cost, and 5. Medium range (no LoS), big heal, higher cost.
While adding buffs from an earlier point would take care of this branch being the most boring IMO spell branch Eni have. However, those spells can be used well in the offense, but to just deal damage. That's why I thought of this: While under the effects of Unnatural Remedies, warm, friendly words become dangerous curses, terrifying enemies to the bone. When using Water branch spells like that, they apply stacks of Curse Words that decreases targets' stats/increase damage/status/critical chance against them. Curse Words stacks decay rapidly over time. Probably crazy, yet you have to remember that your neighbourhood Eni doesn't exactly have to be friendly.

• Burning marks
While Fire spells are really nice, their main benefit is after the marked enemy dies. This is why I've got two three options that could enhance them.
First one (just Fire branch): Attacking a marked enemy may result in a chance of receiving a buff weaker than the mark would grant after target is defeated. This way, it would be more worth using various marks, and could be used to aid your teams with what they need, exactly when they need it.
Second idea (possible addition of Massacuring mark): Casting a mark on enemy that is already marked releases a wave of heat, damaging nearby opponents and helping teammates.
Option three (came to me after re-reading the second one): Recasting the same mark on the enemy causes them to store stacks of Signed on Flesh. Each stack increases the marks' effect. Casting another mark on the target reduces/restarts the Signed on Flesh stack counter.
That's probably more aggressive than a normal Eni would be (but y'all already say that Enis are all psychopaths, so... whatev's). Every of those three suggestions can be mixed for more... interesting outcomes. (e.g. stacking a lot of Signed on Flesh to release a powerful heat wave)

This is all I can say for now. I don't have any proper ideas focusing on Eniripsa Specialties (except for the fact that we NEED to buff Eniraser! We have now three classes and a Sidekick that can revive!) And that's it for now! Let me know what do you think about all this, and why not put any your ideas here? Perhaps you have a better concept than this!

Good day, sir/ma'am

This post has been edited by DJKac - January 05, 2015, 23:25:38.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #807084  Replies : 16  Views : 2016
posté November 19, 2014, 20:03:23 | #10

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 19 November 2014 19:54) *
what would be the role of an Agrest class toon? water themed glyphs, air storm powers, earth damage cc with lots of knockback??
That seems like a really great idea! Another class without fire wouldn't really hurt, and map control wouldn't be bad either, but what about specials and passives?
I say some chaos-based powers that buff you, plus maybe some transportation skills (remember, the wing-like ears)
But I say great idea, actually!
10/10 would swap A/O again

Thread : News  Preview message : #798512  Replies : 417  Views : 14270
posté November 19, 2014, 17:37:57 | #11
So! We have those Eliotropes (which IMHO are not really bad addition) being something between real Eliatropes and Voyagers, created by Yugo some years after the Wakfu MMO, which could mean that either something's really wrong, or Yugo's interaction with Eliatrope Doufs caused the whole reality to tear apart and create an alternative timeline we live in.

Seriously. They are coming to both MMOs.
God Xelor must be so mad right now at this little dragon-man king. (and maybe at Ankama staff)

Buuuuut, on the other hand, some people were annoyed by the fact that Ogrest appeared in OVAs and that "kinda destroys the purpose of MMO, as [players] were quote-unquote the Chosen One(s)". And somehow they didn't seem to notice Ogrest in Season One. However, if this really happens to be some sort of other reality... There's still a chance!
PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!! UNITE!! WE'RE GOING TO BONK A BIG GOD-LIKE GUY IN THE FACE!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #798399  Replies : 417  Views : 14270
posté September 19, 2014, 18:32:50 | #12

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778006  Replies : 10  Views : 734
posté September 16, 2014, 12:54:39 | #13
Actually, I don't see a reason why not to not use Fire, because even though I have all-elemental build, the damage/heal per turn is realtively good.

Of course, Sadist Mark with Massacuring can do miracles (gotta see the wombo-combo of Eni and Zobal, my friend with heal-on-kill and life steal can get from nearly-dead to nearly-full-health), though properly done water build IMO should be even better

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #776565  Replies : 12  Views : 4450
posté September 10, 2014, 18:58:53 | #14
Well, I'm just a little upset about not-knowing-that + thought it's a bug or something.
I honestly don't care that much about tokens at the moment. I'll get what I want and move on, just the fact really annoys me. But oh well, as you said, drop rates ftw

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773814  Replies : 6  Views : 282
posté September 10, 2014, 18:41:38 | #15

Quote (Chreon @ 10 September 2014 18:23) *
It's actually not a bug.

Use this forum to get information and correct answers for your questions.

Click here

It seems Ankama forgot to tell us about the token difference between non-subbed and subbed ppl.

GG Ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773803  Replies : 6  Views : 282
posté September 10, 2014, 18:04:56 | #16
Token Trouble
So, I thought dungeons were supposed to give 10 regular tokens (normal mode) for every participating player (sidekicks do not count)
However, no matter what (each one of us even slayed the boss) I got 5 tokens for the run, while my guildmate got 10. Each time. Could anyone explain why?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773779  Replies : 6  Views : 282
posté August 29, 2014, 21:44:38 | #17
Thanks for removal from the list.

Also, thanks for motivation (and for reminding of the chests )
We're currently gathering materials for second house (one is already building)

You guys are great! Thanks so much for your support! It's great that this game has such an amazing community!

(Also, respect for doing the list, man. If I was you, I'd probably be too lazy for this. Also, an auction of ownerless HWs would be interesting. I'd watch that like a top-rated action movie)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767558  Replies : 37  Views : 2631
posté August 29, 2014, 15:47:34 | #18

Quote (JohnyWes @ 29 August 2014 14:02) *
Monk Island Southern Pass:
Owner: Jolomi
Ranking: 150
GvG Ranking: 304
No. of Buildings: 1
Total Buildings Value: 100kk

This HW isn't Unused/Inactive! We're just poor! It's not cool at all... We're going to buy some building this or next week, we are now waiting when people buy our staff. So you can remove this one from the list.

Can confirm this one.
Also, 'ey, buddy, what can a small guild do? We were lucky enough that we got it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767407  Replies : 37  Views : 2631
posté August 28, 2014, 23:03:54 | #19
Welps, I'm just going to put a word or two about what could be done with Enis (sorry, but only them - not playing that much with others)

All support skills are IMO great, so we can skip that part.
Water is really boring, being just different values and ranges (everyone know that, duuh) with only more "unique" being the cross AoE one (Revitalizing Word; and because you can deal nice damage while surrounded). It would be nice to see them also buff teammates a bit (or debuff enemies with Unnatural Remedies) (not necessarily all skills, for example, Renewing Word, being cheap, spammy skill, can still be a cheap, spammy skill)
Fire does kinda good job, also, it was a good idea that some skills got range starting from 0, so we can heal ourselves. Yay. No idea how to buff this though.
Air with change from Infection to Propagator was great. (However, Fear Flask has no additional use. sadface.jpg)

HOWEVER

How to make Enis Enier:
Let them heal with Air.

Fin.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767222  Replies : 79  Views : 4130
posté July 31, 2014, 22:24:35 | #20
Steam.
Wow.
Maybe (hopefully, FINALLY) I might be able to meet some other Steam people (on Steam, ofcourse) that have EVER HEARD about this game. (Seroiusly, I go play any steam game, ask random people " 'ey, ye heard 'bout Wakfu?" and they're all like "wtf is this Wak Fuuuu? :p lel" and this is really annoying)

Thread : News  Preview message : #758958  Replies : 73  Views : 6002