Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

DJKac's profile
Statistics
58 Posts (0.06 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 24, 2015, 13:01:06 | #1
dungus, a very nice of you that you wish to help; however, OP's name is HauichiTaek
also, yes, there's this tutorial-guide topic

have a nice day

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #890843  Replies : 3  Views : 536
posté July 23, 2015, 23:16:22 | #2
If by "heal only Eni" you mean focusing on Water, with specialities like Regeneration and Coney, I think this can be a very reasonable idea

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #890561  Replies : 3  Views : 536
posté July 11, 2015, 18:35:48 | #3
Something really useful!
While I figured out by myself what kind of spells I'd want to use, the passives are quite a tough choice. I am really glad that someone took their time and decided to help a bit with all this. Thanks! ^^

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #885791  Replies : 32  Views : 2141
posté June 24, 2015, 17:59:17 | #4

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 24 June 2015 17:24) *
Honestly I think these additional effects should've been applied to the water branch instead of fire.

Fire was okay already. It had its own niche. Now the fire heals as a thing are basically gone, often you can't rely on some kind of fancy regen/whatever and need just normal, effective, instant heals. Everyone looks at the water branch then, but it's still dull and hey now even more limited with all those range nerfs and in-line restrictions.

Can we just quickly rework these (honestly nice but unwanted for fire) effects to place them on water spells please?
Fire had this one annoying thing that it was useless on fights against singular enemies, or ones that take a lot of time. To be honest, those effects are not THAT bad, but, well, can't disagree about the lack of simple healing. But I still want those marks to be something more than just a "when marked enemy is defeated" kind of thing.

But this one thing I will always want is better and improved water. Things are already going in the right direction there, but I'm still waiting to see how this will look like in the final cut.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879209  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 24, 2015, 08:41:01 | #5

Quote (Dy7 @ 23 June 2015 23:14) *
Spoil about Eniripsa there :
Click here

Passives and some tweaks !
That looks really promising!

Interesting concept on changing the Fire branch with the UR (and some more positives encouraging to use water!) Honestly can't wait how it will look in the final version

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879083  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 23, 2015, 19:29:18 | #6

Quote (VoidSettler @ 23 June 2015 11:50) *
Some possible ideas for mechanics to spice up the Eniripsa's mechanics: In case Dy7 is still open for mechanical suggestions:

- 'Contingency' healing on a water spell. After having healed an ally, place a contingency buff on them with a value equal to the amount healed (1 turn) - When the ally receives an equal amount of damage (or more) while the contingency is on them, the ally is healed once again for the same amount.

Effectively, this would make a heal trigger twice, but only if the ally is being hit again.

- Synnergy with marks on water: A water spell could damage or debuff enemies that are marked with fire spells.

- Propagator on Water and Fire: Water could have propagator using/generating effects as well when used under Unnatural Remedies.

Fire could remove marks on enemies prematurely with a Propagator cost, dealing damage to the enemy, healing allies around the enemy and providing the Mark's buff on allies around the enemy.
Synergy would be awesome as something not necessary to be used, because it will feel odd if it was forced. However, as the idea of prematurely sacrifice a mark was mentioned and suggested a bit earlier, I really like it (of course, with a proper balance, like smaller healing, etc)

The 'contingency' is a fairly new concept to me, and, I say, it's really interesting! While I really wanted Eni to be able to do some minor buffs, like minor resistance increase or dodge or stuff like this, this is quite original! For a second I though of Overheal, where you temporarily give your teammates more health than their max (would be pretty much used always and stuff) but this seems really fair and interesting!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878888  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 22, 2015, 08:56:39 | #7

Quote (smallz117 @ 22 June 2015 05:15) *

Quote (EarthMinion @ 22 June 2015 03:24) *
How is a support character supposed to take care of the group when they can only reach 2 out of 6 members....
If that's the case, you either have 1 of 3 things happening:

You either have bad spell choice for healing
Or
You have a bad team that refuses to work with your range
Or
You are bad at making sure you can reach your allies

I rarely ever have a hard time reaching 6/6 teammates, occasionally 5/6, but I've never been below 4/6.
I don't think it's about current situation, but rather the stuff that's being discussed here.
I myself can usually reach most (if not all) of my teammates, but I don't know how it's gonna be like after the spell decks get introduced. My only hope is that the Sadi/Eni revamp will eventually get rid of all those worries

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878451  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 20, 2015, 20:46:57 | #8

Quote (Blackeagle112 @ 20 June 2015 19:40) *

Quote (Anotherenuacc @ 20 June 2015 11:39) *
I was only messing around in the restat room for a little while but I didn't notice a wp regen mechanic (I don't really count traid as a regen mechanic) and was wondering if we have one or will get one.
This. I was thinking exactly the same thing last night but got too tired to make my post about it. With Eniraser now consuming a WP, it is important to reserve at least 1 WP (assuming the party the Eniripsa is in isn't terrible). This makes choosing elemental spells that consume a WP less desirable. The reason why I do not count Traid Mark as a proper WP regenerating mechanic for Eniripsa is because the Eniripsa isn't guaranteed to receive any WP from the mark when the marked enemy is killed off by either the Eniripsa or its teammates as the Eniripsa may not be one of the four targets that is closest to the marked opponent within a 5 cell radius. Therefore, I consider Traid Mark to be a supportive spell for the Eniripsa's party that provides supplementary WP than a WP regeneration mechanic for the Eniripsa. If we were to rely on Traid Mark for our WP regeneration then we are encouraged to play a more close combat/close healer role for which I do not think the Eniripsa was designed to be. In my opinion and what I consider Eniripsa to be is that we are a mid-range healer and/or mid-range supportive combatant; a class that does not belong in the front lines like other classes such as Iops and Srams. Am I wrong about this and being too greedy about the class I enjoy playing?

-Serah

Oh good golly, there's so many thing to rage about, but, yes, I really hoped Eni would get a decent Wakfu regen. Marks are really inefficient IMHO because the only benefit would be after the target's defeat, which would work only against relatively (to Eni) low level enemies in big packs. Otherwise, it does not just work.

And I gotta agree. At least currently (and I think it will still be a commonly chosen way to play) is mid-to-long range healer, and, well...

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878043  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 20, 2015, 09:47:09 | #9

Quote (JohnyWes @ 20 June 2015 09:41) *

Quote (DJKac @ 20 June 2015 08:09) *
Oh, wow,.those passives have a nice potential! Gimme gimme!
But one thing I can't understand is why if reviver dies, the revived die as well?
To make me die with you my friend. xD Seriously in our party you're the only one who can revive and I die the most -.-

One question: Can eni selfheal with that water and fire AoE? Because if I'm not mistaken eni can't heal himself with water on live now.
You'll be able to res as well after this. The requirements are peculiar, but still.
And, from what it seems like, AoEs should work on Enis too, I guess.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877924  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 20, 2015, 08:09:39 | #10
Oh, wow,.those passives have a nice potential! Gimme gimme!
But one thing I can't understand is why if reviver dies, the revived die as well?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877902  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 23:00:07 | #11

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 19 June 2015 22:56) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 19 June 2015 22:51) *
so eniraise is for reviving, linear range and 2 turns cooldown? lel ty but no ty that wont revive shet...

are the "remove all effects" as it is now? removes only 1 or 2 effects or finally works as intended? i mean, im sure it will remove good effects too
Yeah, its like other classes will have better revive spells than the main healer. They can also heal quite well AND do other stuff. Why would you want Eni now? :E
That is the reason I really hoped the Eniraser will be not just reworked, but overhauled. It is incredibely weak, and putting the majority of Eni skills under the nerf hammer does not help here.
Sucks I have no idea how it could be improved. More hp after revival? A turn or two of regeneration status?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877708  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 22:52:20 | #12

Quote (saphiLC @ 19 June 2015 22:51) *
so eniraise is just for reviving, linear range and 2 turns cooldown? lel ty but no ty
Nah, it still removes (some) statuses.
But still, ty no ty

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877697  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 22:23:02 | #13
Thanks for the better translation!
And, just as I thought, Eniraser is being pinned down.
Also I noticed the Propagator consumption is really crazy there. No idea how with the propagator stacking, but I hope those numbers will be altered.
Also, what saddens me a little, is that the most of the marks are pretty much useless in battles against single enemies (Hammle and Rebirth reworks seem promising, but... oh well, no more reviving enemies or regaining MP. Shame.)
I really hope everything will get a proper alteration, because it really looks promising, and I can't just wait

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877678  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 21:20:52 | #14

Quote (Ashescreed @ 19 June 2015 21:10) *
thats literally what it is XD i used google translate and it messed up the formatting.

In the process of fixing it
Oh well, still something!

Hopefully there's someone more fluent with the language who will provide good info (and, what would be best, screens from Beta once we'll have any)

But for now, thanks, anyways

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877646  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 21:04:15 | #15
Alright... gotta be honest, the last unformatted text looks like bashed into google translate (the whole text looks like that, honestly, but... the last part...) and honestly is difficult to understand. But for now, what I understood:

Regeneration finally looks like a viable option for me! It will surely help with highly required ASAP heal for any emergency.

Eniraser looks like it's pinned down to earth. Currently it's 2AP, with one per turn, but it revives the target with -2AP penalty (at max) and 1hp. And, it removes (some) negative statuses (and some positive, like Unnatural Remedies). I really hope that it'll be reworked well.

Glad the UR is becoming a switchable! This will really be interesting, I'm looking forward.

Hopefully you've got something tasty for the Transcendent ("Phase shift") and this... bunnyrabbitfurthing ("Lapino", or just Coney) though, Super Coney's return might be promising

Also, I am so damn glad water's getting something extra than just heal/damage! ... well, at least some spells. What I thought about is, while so many classes can heal now, how about some minor buffs for our water branch? Nothing really powerful, of course.

Air seems quite like it's right now, which is... fine, I guess? Pain Flask could have a wee bit of an UR effect as well, though.

Fire, though this much text density is... not easy to read, seems promising as well (it has interesting UR effects! And even normal effects are altered! YAY! Though, if I understood correctly, the "Unt Brand" (a Refund Mark counterpart, I suppose) can be appearing only once in the battle (marking another will remove it? d'awwww) which is IMHO kinda weird. But, oh well, I'm not the guy in charge here)

I am genuinely looking forward to the passives! The promised diversity in builds looks really interesting. Eniripsa build more for solo gameplay? A party-carrying fairy-elf-boy-and-slash-or-girl? I am really excited!

But honestly though, the Super Coney..... not that it's bad, I just... eugh... the only thing I dislike more than those useless pieces of fur is Ullu. I will never forgive him all this Zinit and Ogrest and quests and dying and Ogrest Slap and stuff. NEVER. 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877630  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 19, 2015, 20:02:29 | #16
Good golly goo, thankfully some updates on the Eni spelldeck! Hopefully there's anyone who can translate ('cause I can't), I'm pretty much hoping all that is really nice! and quite excited 

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877589  Replies : 191  Views : 6750
posté June 02, 2015, 12:05:18 | #17
There can be only one target under the Regeneration, I think.
Casting it on self would clear the buff from the target

(unless somehow you can just get rid of all the AP with casting regen on everyone) 

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #870190  Replies : 3  Views : 547
posté May 18, 2015, 14:16:47 | #18
Well, only Enis (as far as I know) have purely healing spells, others (if they can) have heal if target is ally, damage otherwise, so it's basically not so useful unless you want your top DPS DPT DPC DDs to quickly heal your teammates. Also I sense a strong troll potential, so I doubt this will ever happen.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #862803  Replies : 4  Views : 681
posté May 11, 2015, 14:39:19 | #19

Quote (Nadyawin @ 11 May 2015 13:07) *

Quote (HealingHotness @ 09 May 2015 02:45) *
You clearly haven't seen high level gear. Most of it is tri-elemental. This means that the damage bonuses for the Coney could be 1050/1050/1050, and since Stasis base numbers are higher than Chromatic, this benefits higher level Enirispas more.

BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT LOW LEVEL ENIRIPSAS?!?! :O

Low-level Eniripsas have more important things than Coney to level.

Where is the advantage of a stasis heal over a chromatic heal, assuming that elemental resistances are ignored when healing? The point of stasis is creating the advantage of using the element with the least resistance. If it's only a higher base damage, well... how about simply having a higher base damage for the chromatic heal?
NOW THIS is what I was talking about earlier. Thank you

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #860765  Replies : 18  Views : 1485
posté May 10, 2015, 17:15:50 | #20

Quote (HealingHotness @ 10 May 2015 15:42) *
Stasis base damage is higher, because your stasis damage bonus is likely to be much lower than your highest damage (only false if all 3 highest damages are equal). To make up for this, stasis damage numbers are higher. AKA why Stasis Foggernauts with tri-elemental gear are OP AF.
Well, never played as Fogger, so gotta trust you on that

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #860472  Replies : 18  Views : 1485