Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Visit Srambad and Die
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté June 12, 2014, 09:57:29 | #181

Quote (Celay01 @ 12 June 2014 08:47) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 12 June 2014 00:33) *
Also can fire glyphs activate immediately when an enemy steps on them, like the old one did?

It is what sram traps do, glyphs should work like new ones.

Oh one min, they removed sram traps also.
Now you're just going out of your way to search for reasons to bring up traps.

This is almost as bad as if I started going to every feca thread and bringing up how they need to bring shields back for masks

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 12, 2014, 12:20:08 | #182

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 12 June 2014 09:57) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 12 June 2014 08:47) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 12 June 2014 00:33) *
Also can fire glyphs activate immediately when an enemy steps on them, like the old one did?

It is what sram traps do, glyphs should work like new ones.

Oh one min, they removed sram traps also.
Now you're just going out of your way to search for reasons to bring up traps.

This is almost as bad as if I started going to every feca thread and bringing up how they need to bring shields back for masks
Dont worry, I wont use forums anymore, this forum makes me just more angry and more negative, and i can accept this maybe i am mostly posting negative things because i am reflecting negativity back to Ankama. From now i will use forums until find my 10 lost pets.

Also Sabi 40 days is so long time.

Edit: Oh no way, i cant leave forums now, because my war for gemlins and golden croums didnt finish yet.

Also Sabi what did they say you about these subjects really? Why i have so many problems x_x

This post has been edited by Celay01 - June 12, 2014, 15:19:19.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté June 12, 2014, 17:43:51 | #183
Oh wait, Sabi! Any information about possible respecs? Because I heard you will loose the ability to stat second ap and I got that statted at the moment. I and many others would definetly need a respec, please. =(

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 13, 2014, 16:08:20 | #184

Quote (Sentrayak @ 12 June 2014 17:43) *
Oh wait, Sabi! Any information about possible respecs? Because I heard you will loose the ability to stat second ap and I got that statted at the moment. I and many others would definetly need a respec, please. =(

I finally was able to confirm it in the changes that you can find highlighted in teal.

The changelog was just updated, happy reading and can't wait for your feedback!.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-07-19
posté June 13, 2014, 16:33:05 | #185
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees respeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccc

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté June 13, 2014, 16:42:58 | #186

Quote (Sabi @ 27 May 2014 16:00) *
Characteristics: Following the changes brought by the arrival of the Epic items and the rebalancing of the Relics, it will now be possible to invest 1 AP and 1 MP only in the characteristics.
Additon of CMC on the following items:Wa Wabbit's Cloak: +19% to CMC DamageWa Wabbit's Corset: +19% to CMC DamageWa Wamulet: +15% to CMC DamageBoney Zwombbit Paws: +15% to CMC DamageZwombbit Torso: +17% to CMC Damage

And HC mode Tormentor is back, nice. Odd about the CMC added to Wa gear lol.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté June 13, 2014, 16:59:51 | #187
Couldn't Ankama change the cost to summon dolls just to make them better than just useless? They have been touching other classes and Sadidas still remain with Lone Sadi and Tree spells as the only useful things in our support skills list. Sacrificial doll is bugged, it does 0 damage when it crits and Inflatable doesn't take the general damage bonus from our characteristics as it should.

More love to Sadis please :/

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - June 13, 2014, 17:00:25.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2008-07-10
posté June 13, 2014, 23:22:51 | #188
goodbye 7 mp build you will be missed

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté June 13, 2014, 23:37:36 | #189
nice no drop revamp and dungeons are still 1:30-2 hours right?

anyone know if sram dungeon is almost 2 hours too? I want to not waste time with wakfu so I want to know please.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - June 13, 2014, 23:38:13.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté June 13, 2014, 23:44:03 | #190
wait so time theft hasnt been giving back ap when ap was taken?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-08-28
posté June 14, 2014, 08:12:32 | #191
Honestly the removal of being able to stat 2 ap or Mp is kinda upsetting. I very well know I will never be lucky enough to get a relic so this is only hurting players that don't have them. let the relics be OP its what they are there for. This is hurting other players that don't have the luxury of having such pretty toys. Bummer the Exi's Shovel pretty much is useless now if you cant make up the ap lack on it.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-05-22
posté June 15, 2014, 04:14:23 | #192

Quote (RynthOne @ 14 June 2014 08:12) *
Honestly the removal of being able to stat 2 ap or Mp is kinda upsetting. I very well know I will never be lucky enough to get a relic so this is only hurting players that don't have them. let the relics be OP its what they are there for. This is hurting other players that don't have the luxury of having such pretty toys. Bummer the Exi's Shovel pretty much is useless now if you cant make up the ap lack on it.

I agree with this completely - seriously, what is Ankama playing at?

You reduce the player's freedom to customize their character the way they want to play it, now everyone is going to run around with even more similar builds(stat points spent in the same way, basically everything into damage/resistance!).

As far as I can tell 12 AP is the max you can have anyway, so by restricting players to increase their stats by only +1 AP and +1 MP you are basically forcing everyone to grind hellishly to obtain relics.

NO THANK YOU - the game is quite grindy already but there is no way in hell I am wasting hundreds of hours grinding to get some relic. As it is now, i've never seen a relic and have no desire to see one(I don't want to grind for something that is non-tradeable with a drop-rate of 0.000001%).

With this change you are ruining the builds of several of my characters - when are you gonna learn?

The past 2 years and i've seen so many 'rebalances' , i've never seen so much 'rebalancing' as I have in this online game. Some classes are practically unrecognizable from what they were 2 years ago. Every time you 'rebalance' I stop playing some of my characters due to now hating their class. Every time you 'rebalance' you get players quitting out of disgust, Remington is practically a ghost town now :/

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH 'REBALANCING' CLASSES?!

SERIOUSLY! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!

*focus your efforts on cleaning up the bugs*

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 15, 2014, 06:50:05 | #193
Grou answers questions about srams.
Azael explains mounts.
Maybe they should hire google translate as a 2nd comunity manager... ._.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté June 15, 2014, 08:31:31 | #194

Quote (Cabran @ 15 June 2014 04:14) *
you are basically forcing everyone to grind hellishly to obtain relics.
Umm, you still don't "need" a relic to have 12ap. But you do need a Sat ring and an Exotic AP Epic. So no, they're not forcing you to get a relic.

Not saying I'm happy about the loss of my 12ap sadida (who's using a sat ring, no relic, no epic), but I'm not whining about it. I'll just adapt back to a 10ap build till I at least get an Epic. There are going to be a lot of those it seems being added to the game. And with those having a one per character restriction like a relic, when people drop these, there will hopefully be much more of them on the market (also given that they drop in whole), since people will only be able to use so many.

In reality, if 12ap is for end game builds, and you're trying to get that much by lvl 100 or so, then the game doesn't have much to grow on. We have until level 200 in the end, this will give some variation in play from low to high levels, since we get all our spells almost right off the bat.

Thankfully all my other characters were originally planed on having 10ap 6mp builds, so it's not affecting me as much as it is others.

- Kat

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté June 15, 2014, 09:58:02 | #195
So no changes to masq due to lock/dodge system change this patch? Didn't see anything changed at beta server atleast.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté June 15, 2014, 10:12:11 | #196

Quote (MereBytes @ 15 June 2014 09:58) *
So no changes to masq due to lock/dodge system change this patch? Didn't see anything changed at beta server atleast.
1) Change log says nothing about the lock/dodge change being this update
2) Ankama said lock/dodge change wasnt this patch but the next
3) Ankama also already said that they are gonna rebalance lock/dodge of all creatures

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté June 15, 2014, 11:37:20 | #197

I very well know I will never be lucky enough to get a relic so this is only hurting players that don't have them. let the relics be OP its what they are there for. This is hurting other players that don't have the luxury of having such pretty toys.

This.

so by restricting players to increase their stats by only +1 AP and +1 MP you are basically forcing everyone to grind hellishly to obtain relics.

This.

the game is quite grindy already but there is no way in hell I am wasting hundreds of hours grinding to get some relic.

And this.

Now it's obviously a choice of someone's own to go grinding for great gear and builds, or to invest less time and accept you perhaps won't have as an OP character as you could have. Seems fair to me. It's fine that way, as long as the differences aren't too drastic. But the current changes are only widening the gap between those two groups of people, to an extent people who don't have time to grind 24/7 will be very disadvantaged in-game. It's indeed almost forcing everyone to grind like craycray before you're any good compared to the rest. (Many changes have shoved the game into that direction, for example, the Divine Dimensions only accessible at level 140. Gladly, the Wabbit thing that caused players under the appropriate level to get more damage has been removed.)

Let's name the good things too, because there's many of them, like the Srambad update designs (they look so amazing! *v*). I think it's a good move as well to increase the restatting time from 48 hours to a week after logging in and I'm glad some bugs have been fixed.

I really really hope this will be looked into again following the criticisms and feedback on this topic. It may be wise to re-evaluate what kind of people, and in the end how many people, will be attracted to play Wakfu.

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - June 15, 2014, 11:38:56.
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté June 16, 2014, 02:05:41 | #198

Quote (kurokat @ 15 June 2014 08:31) *
- Kat
( quoting myself just to say i'm continuing that same line of thought)

On the 12ap, as long as you don't mind not having any MP at all, if you stat 1mp and 1ap, have the 3ap standard from gear (weapon, necklace, cape) and have 2mp from gear (boots and breastplate), you can have a 12ap 4mp build with no Epics or Relics. This is done with two Sat Rings (you can wear two). Just saying, if you really need that 12ap build.

- Kat

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté June 16, 2014, 02:12:30 | #199
basically we're in still in beta. ankama keeps changing things we worked for
that's what happens when you add content for "classic and hardcore"

those who got all their relics with enutrofs are killing your UBs and "hardcore" dungeons like nothing XD

Poor Zeorus, the only way to prevent people from getting 5 Dark vlad relics every other month was to nerf those people to 10-11ap

even the art of wakfu isn't looking that great :x looking at the new srambad art it looks...kinda bad

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2007-05-06
posté June 16, 2014, 09:01:16 | #200
I appreciate the bug fixes and the AP change and Damage buffs as much as the next guy.
But by god, give us the resists do deal with it.

We can use greater resist across the board from lvl 1 - 150. If you're making it possible to hit 500,600 or even 700% damage, at least make it possible to have equivalent or slightly less resist (without being a feca) at the expense of our damage output.

I don't get why Mobs can have 400 resists and 300/400 damage% while I only have the choice of improving my damage to 700% to cancel the 400% resist and deal decent damage.

Besides, I'd love to smirk and laugh at a 700% damage guy as I tank and whittle his HP down with 300 Damage a turn.

This post has been edited by megasstrdex - June 16, 2014, 09:03:02.