Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Dev Talk #2
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-07-12
posté March 16, 2012, 03:09:56 | #21

Quote (spibblyking99 @ 16 March 2012 00:35) *
this

This post has been edited by [MOD]Knonaut - March 16, 2012, 10:43:54.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2006-09-18
posté March 16, 2012, 04:21:05 | #22

I tottaly agree and support the guy who wrote this post and have to say one more thing: Game sucks , this so called game isnt ready to be released and be P2P , i doubt will someone play it if stays this way.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Knonaut - March 16, 2012, 10:44:12.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté March 16, 2012, 05:05:21 | #23

same ideas as above,

This post has been edited by [MOD]Knonaut - March 16, 2012, 10:44:48.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-05-13
posté March 16, 2012, 06:46:37 | #24
Dear dev, please, stop destroying economics and try to fix the bugs and balance issues.
Sincerely yours.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-04-12
posté March 16, 2012, 08:16:35 | #25
Well, it's over. i mean this game is over. If you make prosp lock you should also change Wakfu to Dofus 3. How can I be that stupid to pay for this 'game'.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-15
posté March 16, 2012, 08:23:04 | #26

Quote (pulczieni @ 16 March 2012 08:16) *
Well, it's over. i mean this game is over. If you make prosp lock you should also change Wakfu to Dofus 3. How can I be that stupid to pay for this 'game'.
Yes, I totally agree with you, you and your kind should just shut up and get the *piip* out of here

This post has been edited by [MOD]Nenooki - March 16, 2012, 17:37:49.
Reason for edit : Language
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-04-12
posté March 16, 2012, 08:27:00 | #27

Quote (vainswan @ 16 March 2012 08:23) *

Quote (pulczieni @ 16 March 2012 08:16) *
Yes, I totally agree with you, you and your kind should just shut up and get the *piip* out of here
another multi acc player?

Short Strich * Member Since 2005-08-15
posté March 16, 2012, 09:16:02 | #28
All I can say is, if the game becomes like DOFUS, a multiaccount game, then I wont renew my subscription since what kept me from coming back to DOFUS was exactly that, people using 4 accounts to get stuff and playing all the game by themselves, so what's the point of a MMORPG if you play all by yourself? If this becomes DOFUS 3.0, Im sure the game will end up dead, there are not many people playing right now and why would someone come to play DOFUS 3.0 when you have DOFUS 2.0?

Also I would like to add, please start thinking more about classes, balance them and then STOP CHANGING THEM, you did that in DOFUS and it all went wrong, a lot of people quit DOFUS because you completely changed most of the classes and they had to re-equip all over again and again. Liked the idea of Wakfu, but right now, becoming bored and more bored of doing always the same :S

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-10-27
posté March 16, 2012, 12:05:04 | #29
In my opinion, they are doing this pp lock thingy just to have people group well better, to have enu in group so that it can drop something, and to simply change market system, because like this almost every item 1~50 is on market for 1 kama, seriously?? This should be good patch, but multi-accs isn't fair, yea, i agree with that. But still, this will give us some hope that we can sell better items for a little bit more money, and new islands if i red good, is ok, no reset yet imo, soon should be, for all characters that were made before that and made certan level like 30 or so, so no more newly made accs and multi accs made at that point will be able to do that, that should balance a little.

posté March 16, 2012, 12:53:43 | #30

Quote (krowakot @ 2012-03-16 00:58:33)I'm not sure about reseting stats. People (especially multiaccounters on their alts) would just go full wis on every char and reset on high level.
It's really hard to implement any useful changes, because there's a risk that multi-accounters will abuse it.

+1
I'd prefer reset is given to "Reworked" class. At least it'll give them a chance to review everything. It happen in beta isnt it ? If i remember it well, my feca got his skill reset.
About broken skill, what can we do ? Should we get an "Temporary reset" ? I still don't like the idea of reset item. I hope it'll be fixed in next patch.

This post has been edited by adieets - March 16, 2012, 13:10:37.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-11-24
posté March 16, 2012, 15:20:08 | #31

Ikr...! i hope they didn't add it and they need to wakfu up a a little bit, other thing there people saying that we don't need more content but the thing is that we really need cause there is nothing after +50 and the teams that work on chars are different from the maps ones... any way let's wait until the patch and see :/

But yeah i always said that the release was way...... to soon!

posté March 16, 2012, 15:43:32 | #32
I hope they reset only SKILL's = very good news for full-wisdom chars

posté March 16, 2012, 17:41:44 | #33
This thread has to turn from flaming and bad language.

Forum rules: Show respect for other members.
Insults, provocation, flaming and any lack of respect will be sanctioned.

If you just want to troll, and don't add something to a discussion, don't post!

-Nenooki

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-11-14
posté March 16, 2012, 22:07:40 | #34
nice changes... the minimum pp will be good... because what advantage would have if the drop of dung with 3 players is the same with 6?(sry about the poor english =().

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté March 17, 2012, 01:43:04 | #35

Quote (RenomGT @ 16 March 2012 22:07) *
nice changes... the minimum pp will be good... because what advantage would have if the drop of dung with 3 players is the same with 6?(sry about the poor english =().

Having a decision in how you want to play? Not having to wait around and providing extra keys for people you don't know, or need? Being able to do more runs with less keys, so you earn more experience than you would one run with lots of keys?

Is this not important to anybody but me???

Let me play how I CHOOSE to! 

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-11-14
posté March 17, 2012, 02:02:58 | #36
this game is made for 6 in a group.. then playing with 6 need a advantage than playing with less... because it'll spend more time dropping keys etc..but I agree... i'm against mult account however i play with 5 friends and we've more difficult in play togheter... maybe a full group doens't need advantage but the same difficult or facility as playing in small groups..(I insist,sry if my english sux =p)

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté March 17, 2012, 02:25:09 | #37

Quote (RenomGT @ 17 March 2012 02:02) *
this game is made for 6 in a group.. then playing with 6 need a advantage than playing with less... because it'll spend more time dropping keys etc..but I agree... i'm against mult account however i play with 5 friends and we've more difficult in play togheter... maybe a full group doens't need advantage but the same difficult or facility as playing in small groups..(I insist,sry if my english sux =p)

You already get a double exp bonus for playing with 6. This game is made with a MAXIMUM OF 6 in a group, that doesn't mean you should be REQUIRED to have 6 players.

Did you know, you can have 8 players in a battle at once? Just because the group caps at 6, doesn't mean you can ONLY have 6. Try it out! Does this mean the game should be built around taking advantage of the 8-player mechanic? No! It just means dungeons, specifically, are designed around a maximum of 6 players.

I've run dungeons with 4, and 3. If I went back to Gobball Dungeon I could probably solo it at this point. Why, on earth, should I have to drag 5 useless level 10's through with me that'll probably die just so I have a ONE IN SIX chance of getting my item, instead of being GUARANTEED my item if I manage to drop it at all? If I'm strong enough, or smart enough, to solo a dungeon (which by the way is incredibly difficult), I deserve a chance at the same reward that a team of 6 FARMING it would obtain.

This is simple stuff! Prospecting locks add nothing to the game, they force you into one specific way of playing and don't allow you to deviate from that. I do not want this.

Let me make a big fat message here so it's big, fat and clear:

ALL CHARACTERS IN WAKFU START OUT WITH ZERO PROSPECTING. IF YOU DO NOT GIMP YOUR EQUIPMENT TO PUT PROSPECTING IN YOUR SET, OR GIMP YOUR STATS (bar enu) TO ADD PROSPECTING, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ITEMS BEHIND THE PROSPECTING LOCKS. SIX TIMES ZERO EQUALS ZERO.

This is BAD game design. Even if you DO have a team of 6, it doesn't mean you'll even break the locks.

This post has been edited by Hudski - March 17, 2012, 02:31:15.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-07-19
posté March 17, 2012, 06:47:00 | #38

Quote (adieets @ 16 March 2012 12:53) *

Quote (krowakot @ 2012-03-16 00:58:33)I'm not sure about reseting stats. People (especially multiaccounters on their alts) would just go full wis on every char and reset on high level.
It's really hard to implement any useful changes, because there's a risk that multi-accounters will abuse it.

+1
I'd prefer reset is given to "Reworked" class. At least it'll give them a chance to review everything. It happen in beta isnt it ? If i remember it well, my feca got his skill reset.
About broken skill, what can we do ? Should we get an "Temporary reset" ? I still don't like the idea of reset item. I hope it'll be fixed in next patch.
I would suggest better and easier way: remove Wisdom stat from leveling (make it on items only, like Heal bonus or Summon damage). So there won't be "wisdom" exploits with resetting.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté March 17, 2012, 13:48:48 | #39

Quote (theSunLike @ 17 March 2012 06:47) *

Quote (adieets @ 16 March 2012 12:53) *

+1
I would suggest better and easier way: remove Wisdom stat from leveling (make it on items only, like Heal bonus or Summon damage). So there won't be "wisdom" exploits with resetting.

Best way of solving this exploit. No one puts points in wisdom, it's rather useless until they add a reset option, when it starts being more than used, it starts to be exploited. It only increases the experience, this characteristic should be taken away from our abilities list.

If they ever add reset system without deleting wisdom we'll probably going to face the biggest annoyance in Dofus. Leechers everywhere.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - March 17, 2012, 13:51:42.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-08-24
posté March 17, 2012, 13:49:15 | #40
Is anybody actually putting points into wisdom? Is there a good reason for it at the moment?