Amakna is the only nation with classical Riktus Bandits, why is that?
In the next patch, these bandits will spread out all over the 4 nations. Watch out when walking in the woods however, you might come across the new inhabitants of the Forest…
Do you have more information concerning the possibilities you want to offer to guilds?
Our team already started working on guilds, and would like to receive your suggestions. This is why we created a thread to gather your feedback and ideas on the forums! You can already go there and share your thoughts on how to improve the guild system.
Won’t the new drop system penalize us?
In the previous Dev Talk, we announced that a new drop system would come with the patch of March 27th. You shared your concerns about this subject. We decided to give you more details on this mechanic to help you understanding it.
First let’s talk about the main features of this change:
- Rates are re-balanced overall.
- Sets and some items become harder to get, particularly rare unique items.
- Resources are globally easier to get when playing in a group, and the lower quality ones (Gobball wool and horns for example) abound much more.
- A minimum prospecting value is now required to unlock the drop of some items.
- In group, players with less prospecting are not penalized by those who have more.
- The amount of players in a group increases the amount of items gained. However it doesn’t change the maximum quantity of items available.
To that, Azael added: “From now on players’ prospecting values (the basic one plus bonus) will add up in group to unlock items. To sum up: The more you are and the more items you will get.
It wasn’t the case in the old system; we wanted to change the drop to have a better handling of items provided in solo and group.
Your personal prospecting will of course increase your chances to drop an item, each monster having a maximum amount of items to drop.
And to reassure you, we didn’t balance this system assuming that an Enutrof or a prospecting specialist was necessary to drop the right items, but more to make it so groups drop more items than solo players.”
A little side note on Haven-Bag drops: we noticed that this rate was particularly low; therefore it will be increased on bosses in the next patch, and gems will also be dropped as world drop.
I didn’t understand how Tofukaz works, could we talk about it?
Tofukaz is our new referral program on WAKFU and replaces the Godfather Fortunes on DOFUS. It allows you to help your friends discovering WAKFU while making you win prizes! To use it, you only need to follow these steps:
- Invite your friends (via email or on social networks) through the TOFUKAZ game
- Your friends answer the call and create an ANKAMA account
- When your friends subscribe to WAKFU for the first time, or purchase Ogrines, you receive between 1 and 6 Tofus, depending on the duration of their subscription or the amount of Ogrines.
- You then need to throw your Tofus on the gift grid. Each Tofu you throw unlocks a gift: there are no losers!
These gifts include Haven-Bag decorations, candies, a Godfather Set, or even Haven Gems!
Note that the referral only works with a newly created ANKAMA account. Additionally, if an account is already referred on DOFUS, you won’t be able to refer it on WAKFU, and vice-versa. This only works for the first subscription.
However, the Tofus you receive can be used either on the WAKFU or the DOFUS grid, as you prefer.
If you’re lost, you can always find the Tofukaz rules on our official website!
Previous Dev TalksDev Talk #2
Dev Talk #1