Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dev Talk #3
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-08-16
posté March 22, 2012, 22:40:45 | #21

Quote (DevaDaggerous @ 22 March 2012 15:50) *
Dear Troyle,
Are they planning to add new hoodlums soon? Particularly some of the sram variety. Other classes have build-specific hoodlum drops but the Sram has none. And yes, the Sram need some more equipment in general... "Attack from behind" equipment has become more common, but there is farr from a satisfactory amount available before the arachne set. More power to the backstab! Also in the three pistes dungeon the sacrier brewers still have the old "Motion Sickness" which now has the Sanguine Armor visual effect with the same actual effect... Think y'all need to have a look at that. It's fine with me when enemies have older versions to techniques, such as the Air Ecaflip hoodlums, but not when the visual aspect of it is broken. Is there any news on when the Masqueraiders will be coming in and will their matching hoodlums become available as well as they launch? And as previously asked, what do us Amaknians get from having our Classical Riktus bandits spread about the other nations?
It's not only Sram. Pandawas, Osamodas, and Fecas lack Hoodlum equals. Hopefully we'll get some with interesting gear soon enough!

Masqueraiders have been stated to be a bit farther away, due to current rebalancing, adding new areas and mobs, and other general utility additions. Rogues are probably a bit closer than Masqueraiders in that respect, but probably the same situations apply.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté March 23, 2012, 02:39:07 | #22
Troyle,

I would like the "minimum prospecting" points to be addressed with proper clarity and actual figures. This is a worrying mechanic that is apparently going right on ahead without community input so I would at least like to know what I'm going to dealing with.

So far, it has been dodged and it becomes frustrating when I, and other members of the community, have a problem with this. Evading my concerns is doing nothing to reassure me that my solo play is not going to be totally destroyed.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-05-29
posté March 23, 2012, 20:01:27 | #23
Hi Troyle,

Wow I'm so excited about this new patch. I play as a Sacrier since the day one. I like to say something about Sacrier's Assault spell. This spell's lighting effect is very annoying. And some monsters that belongs to house of trouble are wearing cloths as same as normal players. (Survivor outfit, Wodent hats etc.) Because of this it's hard to recognize the real players and monsters. Why don't these monsters wear their uniform? If the new patch can answer these questions, It would be great..!!  

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté March 24, 2012, 10:28:21 | #24
Dear Mr/Mrs Ankama international spokesman/woman person guy thing,

Please make a thread about how spells SHOULD work, I personally play a sram and have no idea if half of the bugs that happen to me are or are not bugs. You don't need to fix it NOW, as we are not expecting that from YOU, because we learned that expecting things from you can only lead to disappointments, just how the spells SHOULD work that way we can build our characters to one day work like we want them to.

Personally, I want to know if invisibility making you visible after you kill something is a bug or not, the only way of playing sram atm would probably be going pure wisdom leveling to 100, collecting lots of ores and money and quiting, coming back when they finally deal with all the bugs, add new gear, and add the reset dungeons.

Thanks for pretending to care.

This post has been edited by AKAawesome - March 24, 2012, 10:30:01.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté March 24, 2012, 11:42:03 | #25

Quote (AKAawesome @ 24 March 2012 10:28) *
Dear Mr/Mrs Ankama international spokesman/woman person guy thing,

Please make a thread about how spells SHOULD work, I personally play a sram and have no idea if half of the bugs that happen to me are or are not bugs. You don't need to fix it NOW, as we are not expecting that from YOU, because we learned that expecting things from you can only lead to disappointments, just how the spells SHOULD work that way we can build our characters to one day work like we want them to.

Personally, I want to know if invisibility making you visible after you kill something is a bug or not, the only way of playing sram atm would probably be going pure wisdom leveling to 100, collecting lots of ores and money and quiting, coming back when they finally deal with all the bugs, add new gear, and add the reset dungeons.

Thanks for pretending to care.

Haha thats what I have done, got myself a lvl72 fire sram, and haven't played wakfu for like 10days now.. Gonna wait a couple of months to half an year and see how things have turn out at that time.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-14
posté March 24, 2012, 13:51:07 | #26
the main bug of the game remains unsolved, and I really hope it will be fixed soon

I am talking about bugged mobs, and bugged battles.

Mobs won't let you start a battle, but pretend you are in a one.. the only thing you can do is relog which of course will be counted as death [dereasing pet's life by1, transporting you to fenix]. It is really troublesome in areas without fenix statue.

Bugged battles are even worse - you are enjoying it, almost winning and the suddenly - BAM! - turn's time hits 0 without any reaction... it does not simply move to another character, it just stays forever.. Solution? relog.. Death, transport to fenix.

Now this may not sound so bad for other classes, but for me, as an Osa - I was swearing in languages I didn't even know, couse every time I had to relog - my summons died - and they are not that easy to catch [and from diff. nations: chafer- brakmar, toad-anakma, boar-bonta, fish-sufokia].

Please - fix this bug x_X

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté March 24, 2012, 15:40:34 | #27
What about the Drhellers? the other areas.... most of the ppl that started during the release is already over lvl70, so the lvling and item situation is getting really really tight. Crafters cant keep crafting, and people must lvl up with mobs 20 lvls lower than them.

The game looks like its worse than the beta if u ask my honest impression. Bugs everywhere, unbalanced classes, 1/3 of the items only, 1/3 of the world open only, payment issues like delay,. It doesnt look like a game that should be released.

But i love it and play it anyways, so hurry up and fix it.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté March 24, 2012, 16:16:10 | #28

Quote (darknecrosss @ 24 March 2012 15:40) *
The game looks like its worse than the beta if u ask my honest impression. Bugs everywhere, unbalanced classes, 1/3 of the items only, 1/3 of the world open only, payment issues like delay,. It doesnt look like a game that should be released.

But i love it and play it anyways, so hurry up and fix it.
Well that's the plan. They released half of the beta as a full game. And the other half will be released in pieces every month, so they can pretend that these are the patches, they are working on.

This post has been edited by krowakot - March 24, 2012, 16:16:26.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté March 24, 2012, 21:23:18 | #29
Do people not realise how long it took for ankama to add rouges and masq's to dofus? you cant expect them to just chuck some unfinished character into the game just cause your impatient, give the game time and just enjoy it, then when they finally do come out, go nuts!  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté March 25, 2012, 22:34:34 | #30
i only do realize its the game its not on beta anymore, so it supose to be FULL game?
pay for beta, amazing!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté March 26, 2012, 00:19:07 | #31
so don't play and wait for the end of "beta"  

posté March 26, 2012, 08:59:26 | #32
Hi, devs.

Why lvl 100 spell still eating EXP from pool? I dont know how lvl up now other spell's without using main one.

This post has been edited by KingozZ - March 26, 2012, 08:59:41.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté March 26, 2012, 12:46:43 | #33

Quote (KingozZ @ 26 March 2012 08:59) *
Hi, devs.

Why lvl 100 spell still eating EXP from pool? I dont know how lvl up now other spell's without using main one.

Simple solution, don't use it. You'd think that you can lvl 1 spell to 100 and then the rest cast once a fight and spam your OP 100 lvl spell to lvl up your low skills?

Haha!

_/.

posté March 26, 2012, 12:49:25 | #34

Quote (Azurayin @ 26 March 2012 12:46) *

Hi, devs.

Simple solution, don't use it. You'd think that you can lvl 1 spell to 100 and then the rest cast once a fight and spam your OP 100 lvl spell to lvl up your low skills?
Yes, why not?

This post has been edited by KingozZ - March 26, 2012, 12:53:41.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté March 26, 2012, 13:02:32 | #35

Quote (KingozZ @ 26 March 2012 12:49) *

Hi, devs.

Yes, why not?

That's called brainless button smashing (:

_/.

posté March 26, 2012, 13:48:18 | #36

Quote (Azurayin @ 26 March 2012 13:02) *

Quote (KingozZ @ 26 March 2012 12:49) *

Hi, devs.

Yes, why not?

That's called brainless button smashing (:

_/.
I just wonder, how i must lvl up my skills now. But anyway im just ask. IF devs think it's ok, so it's OK for me too. I find another way to lvl up my skills.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-07-25
posté March 26, 2012, 15:20:25 | #37
That's how i'm leveling my spells:
1. Cast spell once
2. Beat mob with weapon, until it's finished (if weapon's damage is higher than spell's)
3. All experience goes to chosen spell (~10% of combat experience)

This way i leveled the eniprisa's healing spells.

This post has been edited by theSunLike - March 26, 2012, 15:21:20.