Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Dev Talk #4
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté April 01, 2012, 11:04:57 | #21
Will there be anything new now or should I wait with my p2p until May? I already got full Crow set, the ONLY new air set and there is nothing else to do. Except Lord Crow, who's impossible to beat, unless you bring some ridiculous team, like 3 Sacriers with bows + 3 Enis.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté April 01, 2012, 20:33:03 | #22
I'm assuming with that deduction you have tried every other combat strategy and that was the only one that worked? if not don't be so hasty with your conclusions as I am sure ankama made it challenging but beatable in more ways than 3 sacriers and 3 enis.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté April 01, 2012, 21:48:34 | #23
I'm not sure what else could survive so much damage in each turn and then ~2500 damage out of nowhere without Sacries sacrifacing everyone.
Maybe something else would work, but Imo you need to use some broken mechanism, like sac+eni synergy.

This post has been edited by krowakot - April 01, 2012, 21:50:00.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté April 01, 2012, 22:08:38 | #24
yes but the fight isn't made to be won by tank and out damage, there are other things you need to find, some puzzle some might call it, you solve that you solve the crow.

also I highly doubt you have maxed all professions opened all mines, finished all achievements ? do that then cry about more content. you are not playing the game how it should be played and that's why you are not enjoying it.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté April 01, 2012, 22:20:17 | #25

Quote (krowakot @ 01 April 2012 11:04) *
Will there be anything new now or should I wait with my p2p until May? I already got full Crow set, the ONLY new air set and there is nothing else to do. Except Lord Crow, who's impossible to beat, unless you bring some ridiculous team, like 3 Sacriers with bows + 3 Enis.

Nothing else to do?

So you have all of your main element spells at level 100, all professions at level 100?

This post has been edited by Trilogy22 - April 01, 2012, 22:20:43.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-11-27
posté April 02, 2012, 07:03:59 | #26
It's amusing how some people see all games as something to "beat". Like it's level after level until last boss and then it's over.  

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-08-16
posté April 02, 2012, 07:30:58 | #27
Pretty much the person above me.

It's an MMO, and one centered on us doing things that cause other actions to happen. Build up a guild and screw up the world in Politics, and see how everyone else either falls or bands to combat your tyranny. Be a bit more creative.

Also, I'm pretty sure the hint was made that you're supposed to hide behind certain things to avoid certain attacks. Might want a Pandawa with high Initiative to be on the ready to toss people to safety, and an Eni to revive people. Probably an Osa to summon a few mobs to take hits in case something wrong happens.

It's equally amusing to see how blind and uncreative most people are.

This post has been edited by TaobaSanjuro - April 02, 2012, 07:31:12.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-06-07
posté April 02, 2012, 08:52:16 | #28
erm about prospect lock

I want to how many team mate (and how many pp for each of them to have) for requirement to get "Rengen Silk" to drop? (in one hour or two hours or more?)

***before patch I can get this silk to drop in 1 hour (or more than that but not over 2 hours)

because yesterday my guild mate call me (I'm enu but my pp not full yet (total pp is 183)) to find this with him, he is multi account player (3acc at same time+ his panda friend) so we have 5 ppl in party

before I came, he try to find this Rengen Silk for half of the day time but only get one drop (he has 4 ppl in party (his 3 acc + his friend but look like no one of them wear PP set) but when I come it seem like it more worst.... looking for it for 5 hours but no drop.... (only few spider set and spider meat and spider blood? (I forget its name) .

So I want to know how many PP need for each of my teammate in order to drop this "Rengen Silk" in one or two hours for one drop? (If I have 5 ppl or less in party becuz other of my guild mate already get lv50 bag (15slots) so they don't want to find this Rengen Silk anymore....(They busy with Sadida Dungeon run now it seem...)

Edit: erm and sorry for my bad English --"

This post has been edited by bigliarz - April 02, 2012, 09:00:45.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté April 02, 2012, 18:18:22 | #29
please make the handyman recipe a bit easier -.- its almost imposible to lvl it omg u need for lvl 35 craft freaking 10x of 2 woods and 10x of clay for 1 craft?! same as for lvl 15 crafts and 45 etc seriously the recipes are way too hard

posté April 03, 2012, 16:12:34 | #30

Quote (Troyle @ 30 March 2012 16:04) *
Will you re-balance classes once and for all? Balancing takes time to be effective. In order to have the best set up possible, we need character from all classes and all levels. This is not yet the case in game.

It is important for us to keep every aspect in mind to balance classes the best way possible. One of these aspects is high level equipment, which just appeared in the last content update.

We hope this will help you understanding our purpose and why this balancing can take time.

No one asked when Ankama will 'balance the classes once and for all', they will NEVER achieve total balance... Never (and no-one expects them to either).

Honestly why Ankama have to relay this information like a politician angers me.

You know whats actually important? Reacting to player feedback for balancing - and making slight changes to classes regularly! Classes should be tweaked EVERY hotfix to SLOWLY achieve balance.

Why do we have to say this to a company that has been making tactial games for how long? The last decade? The ONLY way i can make sense of this - is that Wakfu are preparing to sell respecs.

I really feel sorry for anyone who got a full year subscription.

Im Sorry Ankama, My patience and understanding has officially expired.