Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

WAKFU Update: Holiday on Ice
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-05-16
posté December 20, 2012, 15:41:28 | #61

Quote (Troyle @ 17 December 2012 16:01) *
Bug Fixing and Improvements Double XP Weekend on all servers
  • To celebrate the opening of Dathura, all WAKFU servers will receive a double fight XP bonus. It will be activated on Thursday, December 20th in the morning, upon opening of the new server, and will finish on Monday, December 24th, 9am GMT.

Ok , whyere is Double XP Weekend on ALL SERVERS ?
Do people morons that only bought up a subscription?

Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté December 20, 2012, 15:55:29 | #62

Quote (eloooo-whytto @ 20 December 2012 15:41) *
Ok , whyere is Double XP Weekend on ALL SERVERS ?
Do people morons that only bought up a subscription?

Should be started on Remington.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté December 20, 2012, 23:11:22 | #63
Alright I'll start off with that I'm really enthusiastic and happy about the current update, overall. I really like it and, Ankama, great job!

But... Wow. I'm amazed at what you changed concerning fire Eniripsas.

To make sure its effects will not be applied several times in a row,

Wasn't that the point? As far as I know, that was about the only use Refund Mark had. And now it's gone. I really don't know what to use it for now, any longer. This effect didn't even apply often in high-level fights, just against low level mobs. So right now, while almost every class can easily and quickly kill low level mobs when they're lv 105 themselves, I get to walk up to every single Tofu to kill them with Sadist Mark. As this is the only decent spell left for a Fire Eniripsa. And it was one of the two decent spells. And therefore the only useful combination. And Sadist Mark has practically no range. Yeah, there's Rebirth Mark, but yeah, the WP severely constrains it. Hammle Mark has a terrible range, nothing more to say. Traid Mark... I hope I don't even need to explain that.

So this leaves me with Sadist Mark. A 1 range spell, hardly any passives to protect me (yaknow, getting close to opponents, as an Eniripsa), that does 45 base damage.

I feel crippled. To say the very, very least.

There is no need at all to nerf a Fire Eniripsa. As far as I know, I'm the only one in Amakna in Remington. Perhaps I'm even the only one in Remington! And I think the main reason for that is that they aren't very good or useful in combat. Yeah, some Eniripsas got some fire spells, but they're not a full fire Eniripsa.

As a friend of mine illustrated pretty well, concerning the PvP part: "Few people used Fire already because you can't really PvP with it. And now they nerf it... Seriously what?"

I'm sorry about this message... I don't like to be angry towards anyone. It's just so frustrating because now, one of the few things a Fire Eniripsa had has been taken away.

Please, please look into this Amakna. I'd love to see my spell back.

Greetings,

Rayne

PS: Refund Mark has also been bugged. It doesn't refund the ap now at all, no matter the circumstances. So yeah, it's 100% useless now ._.

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - December 20, 2012, 23:19:23.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté December 21, 2012, 04:12:06 | #64
I have to agree with Rayne, i truly don't see the point in changing fire eni's.. they are/were hardly over powered. From what I've seen they were nicely balanced without its damage & heals overtaking the Healer aspect of the class.

Perhaps for future reasons sure id get it yet why not change it nearer to that future then?

~ Kanade

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté December 21, 2012, 10:30:40 | #65

they were nicely balanced without its damage & heals overtaking the Healer aspect of the class.

Exactly! o.o That's the part I really liked about it, it was all figured out so well and all. Keeping the Water Eniripsa's role in fights in mind. Thanks for your reply Kana c:

-Xx Rayne