Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Sufokia's Direction
Gobball Tamer * Member Since 2012-03-11
posté March 24, 2012, 08:44:43 | #1
Sufokia's Direction So I just noticed Governor Ritsa's speech saying the reason Brakmar went back to wanting to war with Sufokia is because Ritsa didn't want to talk about joining forces against a third country.

Ritsa seems to be acting as though Sufokia should just be neutral with everyone so we can just sit back and twiddle our thumbs as we have people itching to attack us, instead of doing anything, and I really mean anything since I feel like the government should be setting some sort of direction for us.

I feel like just much anyone including myself could do a better job as governor to help set some goals for our nation can achieve other than attempting to be a giant punching bag.

-Vendrak

This post has been edited by Vendrak - March 24, 2012, 08:45:47.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté March 24, 2012, 09:10:43 | #2
Ritsa didn't want to join Brakmar's plan on a 3 way attack on Bonta so they declared war on Sufokia.
According to rumor mongering, at least.

Seems like a smart move, if this is actually true.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-19
posté March 24, 2012, 09:21:24 | #3

Quote (Vendrak @ 24 March 2012 08:44) *
So I just noticed Governor Ritsa's speech saying the reason Brakmar went back to wanting to war with Sufokia is because Ritsa didn't want to talk about joining forces against a third country.

Ritsa seems to be acting as though Sufokia should just be neutral with everyone so we can just sit back and twiddle our thumbs as we have people itching to attack us, instead of doing anything, and I really mean anything since I feel like the government should be setting some sort of direction for us.

I feel like just much anyone including myself could do a better job as governor to help set some goals for our nation can achieve other than attempting to be a giant punching bag.

-Vendrak

You honestly have no idea what's going on within the nation.

Gobball Tamer * Member Since 2012-03-11
posté March 24, 2012, 09:50:51 | #4

Quote (Icekin @ 24 March 2012 09:10) *
Ritsa didn't want to join Brakmar's plan on a 3 way attack on Bonta so they declared war on Sufokia.

Well I disagree about it seeming a smart move to avoid attempting to weaken one of the nations that seems to be in a stronger position.

Blibli Breeder * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté March 24, 2012, 11:51:56 | #5
You sound like you are pro-war. Why on earth are you not in the Brakmar nation instead?

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-04
posté March 24, 2012, 13:53:16 | #6
Ritsa has Betrayed Brakmar, and rather insulting, the agreement was to let Sufokia keep caustic cove, and in return get sufokias help in claiming maya bay on the 27th

There was no such thing as a 3v1 nation involved, infact bontans helped us take caustic cove after Ritsa insulted our government for the upteenth time after misleading us

Amanka was involved because they said they would asist us with maya, in return for the jellix territory
this is everything we talked about, several witness's, Ritsa is just looking for a way out, she messed up big time by not takeing us seriously and then spreading a false rumor

-Devil

This post has been edited by mwriot2 - March 24, 2012, 13:54:59.
posté March 24, 2012, 14:19:36 | #7
So...

At first i was like "whats this, why is seafoodia being so afraid and sissy and not going to war against the evil bontanionian menace"?

Thats when i came to the forum to find out what was going on. Then i read this thread, and im all like"Wait.. so brookmerre wasnt wanting to go to war with banto either?!"

And now it becomes apparent, that amanka is the only worthwile nation. Because they are the only nation doing what they are supposed to be doing. Good job amaknards.

Its not warmongering when you are punching the people who need to be punched, and Bento needs to be eaten!

Gobball Tamer * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté March 24, 2012, 15:05:04 | #8

Quote (mwriot2 @ 24 March 2012 13:53) *
Ritsa has Betrayed Brakmar, and rather insulting, the agreement was to let Sufokia keep caustic cove, and in return get sufokias help in claiming maya bay on the 27th

There was no such thing as a 3v1 nation involved, infact bontans helped us take caustic cove after Ritsa insulted our government for the upteenth time after misleading us

Amanka was involved because they said they would asist us with maya, in return for the jellix territory
this is everything we talked about, several witness's, Ritsa is just looking for a way out, she messed up big time by not takeing us seriously and then spreading a false rumor

-Devil
Quite the contrary to what's been posted on Ritsa's ig speech, Not saying either story is less credible then the other but, where's the prior mention of these agreements you're talking about? Until this post, I've never heard of any nation agreeing to help another gain territory in exchange for protection.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté March 24, 2012, 16:08:35 | #9

Not entirely true, but I'm not gonna spill the beans in case the plan eventually goes through.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - March 24, 2012, 16:10:14.
posté March 24, 2012, 18:15:57 | #10

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 24 March 2012 16:08) *

Not entirely true, but I'm not gonna spill the beans in case the plan eventually goes through.

Edit: Well, according to those screens, that seems to be spot on, actually.

This post has been edited by Icekin - March 24, 2012, 19:51:39.
posté March 24, 2012, 18:29:27 | #11
Wow, if the Brakmarian version of the events has even a kernel of truth to it, that would mean Brakmar went and found another nation (or maybe even both other nations) to team up with against Sufokia, despite their original desire being to team up with Sufokia against another nation.

Quite dastardly, but that's to be expected of the nation of fire. Well-played, if true.

Gobball Tamer * Member Since 2012-03-03
posté March 24, 2012, 18:56:22 | #12
Where are the journalists when you need them? One person's word is not enough to convince people over 17yo. Where are the screenshots of anyone's claims? This isn't going anywhere.

posté March 24, 2012, 19:15:34 | #13

Quote (Sackiinuts @ 24 March 2012 18:56) *
Where are the journalists when you need them? One person's word is not enough to convince people over 17yo. Where are the screenshots of anyone's claims? This isn't going anywhere.

As you wish.

And then they went to war and attacked us at 4am.

with 3 air, 1 earth Cra and an Osa. More came later.

This post has been edited by Johnwiddin - March 24, 2012, 19:16:21.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-06-05
posté March 24, 2012, 19:29:20 | #14
Dem cras.

Scaraleaf Ranger * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté March 24, 2012, 19:34:09 | #15

-Devil

So admittedly I was a bit bleary eyed due to the fact that you were pulling these attacks in the dead of night when we were least likely to be able to defend, but I don't recall seeing any Bontans there at your side. Certainly Zent and a few Amaknans were there, but they were not exactly assisting you. It primarily consisted you attacking, being unable to succeed and backing off. Then a little while later when you were sure that most of Sufokia had in fact gone to sleep you came back to take the island. Again with a force that was all Brakmar as far as I can remember, without Bontan assistance.

I'm just trying to keep straight which parts of this are fact, and which are your fabrications.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-04
posté March 24, 2012, 20:15:47 | #16

Quote (braddollar @ 24 March 2012 19:34) *

-Devil

So admittedly I was a bit bleary eyed due to the fact that you were pulling these attacks in the dead of night when we were least likely to be able to defend, but I don't recall seeing any Bontans there at your side. Certainly Zent and a few Amaknans were there, but they were not exactly assisting you. It primarily consisted you attacking, being unable to succeed and backing off. Then a little while later when you were sure that most of Sufokia had in fact gone to sleep you came back to take the island. Again with a force that was all Brakmar as far as I can remember, without Bontan assistance.

I'm just trying to keep straight which parts of this are fact, and which are your fabrications.
Ah Brad, no lies here, your the army general of sufokia, nice try

but we didnt exactly get to pick what time the war started, the betrayal was rather sudden and there is no proof in your pudding as far as your screen shots go , your welcome to post more if you feel the need as i have nothing to hide

posté March 24, 2012, 20:17:45 | #17

Quote (mwriot2 @ 24 March 2012 20:15) *

Quote (braddollar @ 24 March 2012 19:34) *
Ah Brad, no lies here, your the army general of sufokia, nice try

but we didnt exactly get to pick what time the war started, the betrayal was rather sudden and there is no proof in your pudding as far as your screen shots go , your welcome to post more if you feel the need as i have nothing to hide

So... post proof of said betrayal? Or actually explain what it was. Or both.

What the screenshots above stated, was you giving Ritsa an ultimatum. Help us gangbang Bonta for no good reason, or we'll attack you instead. Why would anyone attack Bonta? They have one of the best leveling areas in the game.

Who told you Bonta was planning to attack Brakmar? Let's see them screenies. Otherwise your word is just dust.

This post has been edited by Johnwiddin - March 24, 2012, 20:26:00.
posté March 24, 2012, 20:36:06 | #18
Um.... are you (Devil) like, going by a completely different definition of betrayal than everyone else is for purpose of sounding more dramatic or something? At most, even if your own version of the events was 100% correct, that seems more an example of Sufokia backing out of an agreement before the agreement even began to take place more than what could typically be classified as an outright betrayal.

This post has been edited by AngryYoshi - March 24, 2012, 20:37:03.
posté March 24, 2012, 20:44:37 | #19

There was no such thing as a 3v1 nation involved...

-Devil

Right.

Then again, with a Governor like Codger...

posté March 24, 2012, 20:55:42 | #20
Ooooooh, I see why his definition of the word "betrayal" is so off. He seems to have a completely different definition of the word "Threat" as well.

I once read that the reason cats and dogs don't get along is because their body language has completely opposite meanings compared to what the other is used to. When Sufokians say "Peace", Barkmarians probably take that as a signal that we want them to attack us and we want to join them in 3 vs 1 alliances. When Sufokians say a Brakmarian is "threatening" us, Brakmarians probably assume that whatever they're doing is making us fall in love with them.

Oh you silly Brakmarians and your bizarre linguistics that make no sense. You should learn to speak English before engaging in diplomatic talks with other nations. I'm still not sure what "Threat" means in your language, but typically saying what you have to offer someone is "their lives" constitutes a threat in the normal English vernacular.

This post has been edited by AngryYoshi - March 24, 2012, 20:58:10.