The last man standing event will take place in Emelka, Amakna on
Edit: The event will take place on Saturday, March 1st at 4pm PST/ 5pm MT/6pm CST/7pm EST
Edit: Due to complications this event will be postponed for the next governor's term (whether I have a second mandate or not)
Here's how it goes:
- Meet at the Clan Member of Emelka at 4PM PST/7PM EST
- Questions will be answered.
- Once the Tributes have been noted the Tributes will be released into Emelka.
- All Tributes will hunt down each other using PKs to take down their opponents.
- The event will continue until there is a last man standing.
- Food Buffs if you have any
- Everyone will be able to use their full gear, this includes Relics if available
- You may borrow gear from your friends prior to the event. No trading is allowed in the event.
- The event takes place in Amakna but ANY nation may join (even other members of the government!)
- 2v1 Fights. Both members on the teamed side will be considered disqualified from the event. This is a 1v1 last man standing event.
- Re-entry after loss. By participating in this event you agree to accept defeat if you lose a battle against your opponent. Please be fair and do not cheat.
- Trolling, verbal abuse, Verbal harassment. Be respectful to your peers
Sorry Amaknian cabinet, You'll be on monitor duty
- There will be a prize this Hunger Games! The prize is donated by yours truly, Skai.
- The last man standing will receive a fabulous, chique, and devious Vamprada!
May the odds be in your favor,
Guild Mistress of Illuminati
Governor of Amakna
This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 25, 2016, 15:47:18.