Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

[Sufokia] Government Meeting
posté June 21, 2013, 07:02:37 | #1
[Sufokia] Government Meeting Greetings my fellow Sufokians, I am the new governor, Fizo. On Friday June 21 the government will be having an open meeting next to Master Screech in between Astrub and Sufokia at 8pm EST/5pm PST. We would like to discuss our plans as a nation, it is crucial that we come together and see what is most important to those that call Sufokia home. So if you have any ideas on how you think Sufokia could be a better place, I implore you, please make time to stop by and talk it over with us.

I will try and post meeting minutes here and generally try and have a stronger forum presence, much like a few of the past and present governors, of other nations, that I personally respect very much for being more transparent with their governments.

-Fizo the Great-

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté June 21, 2013, 11:04:25 | #2
Congratulations on your win Fizo!

Strangely enough Amakna will also be having our own National Meeting at the same time. I hope your meeting goes well. And I wish you a great and smooth sailing term.

Skai
Head Guard of Amakna

posté June 22, 2013, 01:54:02 | #3
I saw that and was a bit bummed I would not be able to make it. I hope to work with Amakna in the future with a few things. I am really trying to follow your example Skai with being active on the forums.

Meeting minutes. We had two people show up, I would say it was more then I expected but I asked them to come.

Click here
Click here
Click here
Click here

The meeting ended early because the two people there left to go fix a failing ecosystem.

Will be having a second meeting July 5 in the same part of the Sufokian Outpost at 8pm EST. Stop by and say hello or talk about things you would like to happen in Sufokia.

This post has been edited by SpencerHarrison - July 05, 2013, 05:58:29.