Skai, Ecologist of Amakna, here to bring you another crazy event!
Amakna Government will be hosting an International of Nox Event, Musical Chairs!
But, my fellow Noxians, this isn't a simple Musical Chairs game. I'm giving this game a spice of PK (Player Kill)
Time: 4pm PST/7pm EST
Date: Sunday, Oct 20th
Location: Bilbiza Island next to the Jellix Dimension Portal
Here's how it works:
- A government coordinator, most likely yours truly, will play an instrument for a period of time.
- During the music being played all participants in this fight must goof around: Dancing and other emotes that include a long term effect (Such as Pleading, Reading a Scroll, etc.)
- Don't concentrate too hard on getting your groove on! Once the music stops everyone must PK a contestant!
- All PKs will be carried out 1v1, no groups or aid will be allowed or risk disqualification to both (or all) members of the team. Losers or those unable to find a challenger to PK are out of the game. (By entering this event you agree that you will not reenter the competition if and after you have lost) Spectators are welcome so long they stay away from the PK area.
- This is a last man standing event! Winners get's a fabulous prize!
- The winner of this event will only be the last man standing. As a prize he will receive the complete collection of Dance Emotes (Sharkie, Liesin, Rogue, and Travalta) earned from the Trool Fair. (Thanks to our Weather Engineer, De Leon, for having God Ecaflip on his side and farming the emotes in no time, while your lame Ecologist just got two Sharkies OTL)
Sign up with your character below. One account/character per person.
Stay tuned for further details!
If you have any questions please contact Skai, Ayre, Ayden, or Akyna or leave a comment below.
Skai, Ecologist of Amakna
This post has been edited by KHfan22 - October 27, 2016, 05:06:34.