Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

-Cancelled-
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-04-27
posté November 05, 2013, 23:36:21 | #1
-Cancelled-
Fight to the death for fame, glory, and fabulous prizes!

Sluts is hosting twice weekly PvP Tournaments in our Haven World in Bilbiza starting tomorrow, November 6, 2013 at 3:00 PM PST (6:00 PM EST).

Every Wednesday and Saturday, a different level-group will be allowed to compete.
All classes and guilds are welcome!
Please sign up here on the forum, or whisper Caelael or Merevala ingame with your character's name, level, and the date you wish to fight. (If your level changes before the date of your event, let us know so we can move you up if need be.)

Schedule
Wednesday, Nov 6
Level 120 - 140

Saturday, Nov 9
Level 10 - 20

Wednesday, Nov 13
Level 100 - 119

Saturday, Nov 16
Level 21 - 40

Wednesday, Nov 20
Level 80 - 99

Saturday, Nov 23
Level 41 - 59

Wednesday, Nov 27
Level 60 - 79

Rules
All participants must arrive at 2:30 PM PST (5:30 PM EST) to sign in.
Each fight is 1v1 only.
Anyone who joins a fight they don't belong in will be disqualified.
All fights are scheduled at a certain time and order, if you are not there for your fight, there will be no rescheduling unless your opponent also agrees.
Name calling and trash talk is allowed. Just, don't take it too far, and no raging, please.
Do not tell people how to play their class.
Only one character per person per event.

Sign-Ups

Nov 6
-

Nov 9
-

Nov 13
-

Nov 16
-

Nov 20
-

Nov 23
-

Nov 27
-

This post has been edited by Meowsa - January 21, 2014, 20:15:39.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté November 06, 2013, 02:09:53 | #2
Hello Guild, Sluts!

Good luck with this event, but do keep in mind that a same PvP (Hunger Games) event is being hosted at November 9th by the Amaknian Government in Emelka. Although, I think there won't be a clash in level participants I'm not sure how our events will affect each other. On Nov 9, you're focused on levels 10-20 while mine is more targeted for the higher levels.

Governor of Amakna, Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - November 06, 2013, 02:10:57.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-04-27
posté November 06, 2013, 05:17:07 | #3

Quote (KHfan22 @ 06 November 2013 02:09) *
Hello Guild, Sluts!

Good luck with this event, but do keep in mind that a same PvP (Hunger Games) event is being hosted at November 9th by the Amaknian Government in Emelka. Although, I think there won't be a clash in level participants I'm not sure how our events will affect each other. On Nov 9, you're focused on levels 10-20 while mine is more targeted for the higher levels.

Governor of Amakna, Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati
So I saw. I'm sure there won't be much conflict. Hope your event goes well for you though! It sounds like a load of fun.