Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 25 Descendre
Kwismas
Nicholas Kwismas is a Frigostian toy-maker with a big heart. Every year, he warms good children'...

No flash

Wakfu dead?, Wakfu dead?
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-12-24
posté May 30, 2014, 08:48:06 | #1
Wakfu dead? do people still play this game looks pretty dead to me

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-04-23
posté May 30, 2014, 16:02:03 | #2
as of right now yes pretty much unless u play on the asia server or something

posté May 30, 2014, 16:44:19 | #3
Yeah it's dead. Everyone just hangs out on the forum to answer questions.

posté June 01, 2014, 12:06:35 | #4
Hi CoreyX

The game is pretty low in players but there are still players playing the game and enjoying each other's company. I'm sure if you find a guild you will have a good time in wakfu if they are active and can help you progress in the game.

Of course there are people who have to take breaks from wakfu and deal with real life situations. I just recently got back from San Francisco and will be looking forward to see how my nation (as governor of Amakna) and my guild (as leader of Illuminati) are doing.

Perhaps of you gave this game a try and interacted with others you will find this game enjoyable.

Good luck!
Skai

Also you have posted such a topic is the wrong section. Usually things like these belong in General Forums. 

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté June 01, 2014, 19:24:45 | #5
sure ppl are here but the chicken heads don't leave the coup. and Im out there trying to make at least a million kamas per day

posté June 07, 2014, 01:45:28 | #6
A lot of folks are busy from what I see, but unless you know where to look, or have good friends in place, the game can look pretty desolate at lower levels.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté June 08, 2014, 19:58:16 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 07 June 2014 01:45) *
A lot of folks are busy from what I see, but unless you know where to look, or have good friends in place, the game can look pretty desolate at lower levels.
I'd say it more than looks desolate, it is desolate at lower levels. Ankama has done almost nothing to entice people to sit down and enjoy the game from levels 10-85, so only the newest of new players ever exist in this gamespace. Everyone else will power themselves or get powered to 85-100+ and you will never see them down there.